Muslim Widow - Hindu Divorcee Lez

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mature Muslim aunt also seemed extremely comfortable sharing her innermost fetishes with her friend. I watched her excitement as she confessed to her love for nudity. Sheen aunty was at ease describing to her friend how much she loved being nude whenever she gets the chance.

I found Vandana's reaction hilarious hearing Aunty Sheen profess her love for submission and told about the first time my horny aunt introduced me to BDSM. Vandana's mouth hung open in amazement when Aunty Sheen described the immense satisfaction she felt when she was dominated. Soon though, her expression turned to wonder. She was speechless for a while shook her head in disbelief at few times at learning about her best friend's hidden lusty wild side.

I only grinned and nodded my head whenever she turned to me to confirm what my aunt was telling me. I could see the curiosity growing in her and she was overwhelmed by the time we finished dinner.

It was half past 10 on the large ornamental wall clock in the living room when we eventually finished our dinner. Aunty Sheen suggested we walk off the heavy dinner and Vandana proposed the terrace. We readily agreed but as we stood up, Vandana caught my towel and pulled it off suddenly.

My mouth opened up in mock protest but I relished the chance to show off my thick, semi-erect dick. Aunty Sheen giggled and laughed along with her best friend as she flung the towel to the side and nudged me towards the stairs.

This time though, Aunty Sheen and Vandana made me walk up ahead. They said that I had had enough chances to stare at their "fat, old butts" and now it was their turn to gaze at my "cute, sexy butt". Once I started to walk slowly up the cold marble stairs, they teased me by brushing and caressing my towel-clad buttocks occasionally and giggling tipsily.

Once we reached the hallway on the first floor, Aunty Sheen and Vandana asked me to wait for them on the terrace. I did as told and opened the door to a breathless scene. The weather had turned colder now that the wind had died down. But there was a heavy blanket of mist over everything. The strong glow of the flood lights in the lawn below now only gave out a weak orange-hued light. Far in the distance, the mist was so thick that the neighboring villas were completely enveloped in a dark haze.

Gingerly, I walked out completely nude into the cold, foggy terrace. I felt the chill and my nipples immediately became hard once more. My semi-erect cock started to become flaccid and I took a few breaths to adjust to the lower temperature. I decided that a fire would definitely help.

I squatted by the blackened vessel and flung in a few round wooden blocks in the dull glowing embers. Despite the moist weather, the embers from the fire in the evening were still alive. It took me a few minutes to light the fire. I squatted, staring at the brightening fire but turned when I heard the sounds of feet near the door.

"How thoughtful!" Vandana exclaimed when she saw me by the bonfire.

"Thanks, son." Aunty Sheen chirped and smiled, walking towards the coffee table and dumping the black pouch on it.

The beer with spicy dinner was making my mind buzz faintly. I grinned quickly and pushed the urn closer to the coffee table with a stick from the pile. Now, it was close to the three wicker chairs arranged in a small semi-circle.

We were quite tipsy already and the after-effects of the joints we smoked earlier still showed its effects faintly but surely. I turned the chair on the left halfway to the side so it was facing the coffee table. Aunty Sheen and Vandana immediately took the two remaining seats and leaned down to warm their hands. I knew they could feel the foggy cold through their sheer, short robes and they welcomed the warmth of the bonfire which now rose to a foot with orange flames.

My aunt and Vandana huddled over the warmth for a while, whispering and giggling, before they stood up and caught hands before walking along the width of the huge open terrace. I took my time to clean two long green buds. I frequently looked up to watch my aunt's huge, round booty cheeks jiggle hard as she walked across. My gaze often travelled to Vandana's enormous, wide hips as it swayed wildly when she passed to and fro near the bonfire. The bonfire, five feet away was enough to make me warm and my young nude cock started to stir at the exciting sight of two dark, plump-bodied women casually jiggling their assets.

Five minutes later, Aunt Sheen stopped at the coffee table to grab a couple of cigarettes. I watched her deep dark cleavage as she leaned forward and let me light the cigarettes. My cock twitched hard at the casual slutty way my aunt smiled. She handed a cigarette to her friend and they started to stroll again. Another fifteen minutes and I had about six long but slim joints ready on the table. I kept the weed, the rolling paper and cigarette pack into the small, dark waterproof pouch and three joints.

Aunty Sheen and Vandana perked up when they saw the three thin joints in my hand. I grabbed the lighter and turned my chair to face the bonfire once more. Once my aunt and her friend had taken their seats once more, I handed out the joints and helped them light each.

"Hmm..." Aunty Sheen and Vandana moaned softly and blew out thick cloud of grey smoke into the cold foggy night.

I instantly felt the weed hit me the moment I inhaled the smoke. Thanks to the beer at dinner I was more prone to the effects of weed and that's the reason I had rolled thin joints instead of the thick doobies I usually preferred. Anyhow, we smoked and made plans to meet soon. Vandana told how amazing the weekend had turned out to be. It was then that I realized that she had barely mentioned her daughter more than a couple of times all throughout the day. I was glad that aunty and I could help to distract her, although using abnormal ways.

As our joints started to burn lower, I sensed the tone of the conversation got heavier with anticipation. I was smoking and looking at Aunty Sheen and Vandana through the stream of grey smoke curling from my joint and watched the furtive glances at my naked thickening dick. I sat with me legs spread wide apart, trying to warm my crotch with the bonfire.

As soon as my aunt and her friend finished their joints, they flicked it in the fire. Without another word, Aunty Sheen got off of her chair and pulled the large, round cushion on the ground, in the significant space between my chair and the blazing urn. I watched her as she slowly knelt on the cushions and caressed my bare, firm thighs.

Vandana stood and followed her, but she came up and stood at my right, closer to the bonfire. I watched as she bent at her waist and put a hand behind my head before pulling me gently for a soft kiss. Her thick, soft lips brushed against mine at first, trying to feel their softness. Soon, I felt her tongue dart out and flick my lips, trying to pry them open. I obliged and Vandana immediately pushed her tongue in my mouth and started to tease mine.

"Mpphh!" I moaned in pleasure as soon as my horny aunt grabbed my cold, semi-erect cock in her warm hands and put its thick dick head in her wet mouth.

"Mmhm.." I moaned my approval in a muffled voice through Vandana's kissing when Aunty Sheen started to suck on my semi-stiff dick and sucked on it like a thick cow's teat.

Soon enough, my young, thick dick was raging hard. Deprived of an orgasm after such a long session of fucking earlier in the evening, my cock was completely erect in less than a minute. My stoned state of mind had my senses heightened already.

I relished sucking and licking Vandana's thick, lush lips while her warm hand gently caressed my bare, firm chest. Aunt Sheen sucking and jerking me in turn and my huge, young dick throbbed in her mouth every time she sucked it deep. I reached out and grabbed my aunt's hair bun. I pushed her head down over my thick, long cock.

"Acck! Acck! Aagh! Aackk! Aakhh!" Aunty Sheen began to gag and choke audibly as I thrust my huge cock deep into her tight throat again and again.

"Mpphh!" Vandana's cry of surprise was muffled when I reached out to the side with my right and cupped her moist, clean cunt. "Mm... Mhmm... Hmmm..." She started moaning though when I began to rub her large labia along with her clit.

"Mm... Hmmm... Mhmm..." I too moaned in approval at the way my horny aunt kept sucking my huge, thick dick deeper into her small mouth.

I continued to finger Vandana while she stood bent over me, kissing my lips, licking them and sucking on my tongue occasionally. I could already feel her mature cunt getting hotter and wetter. I loved the way she caressed my bare chest and her small but firm boobs brushed against my shoulder. She had spread her feet more apart so I could easily reach her crotch between her thick, bare, well-shaped legs.

"Aack! Aaggh! Ugg! Unggh! Aaggh!" I loved the way Aunty Sheen's lusty gagging sounds filled the silent cold terrace that late summer evening.

My aunt expertly sucked and jerked on my thick, stiff dick, keeping it extremely hard.

"Mmm... Hmmm! Hmmm! Hmmm!" Vandana's moans became longer and louder and I figured she was nearing orgasm.

I placed my palm entirely on her large, mature cunt and started to rub back and forth, brushing and pressing her small but taut clit and her loose outer labia lips simultaneously. This drove her crazier because she started to bite and suck no my lips now. She was frantically moving her hips back and forth over my palm, trying to get me to rub her cunt faster and harder. I obliged immediately and pushed my middle finger deep into her moist, soft cunt.

"Mphh!" Vandana cried muffled in my mouth as my long finger slid into her hungry, hot pussy, "Mmh... Hmmm... Mhhmm! Mmhhmm! Mmhhmm! Mmhhmm!" Her groan turned to lustful moaning as she reached the cusp of her climax.

"Muaah!" Vandana broke the kiss just before she froze and immediately relaxed as the first stream of her juices gushed out from her mature, moist cunt.

"Aaaahhh!" She moaned loud and long, as I continued to rub her climaxing cunt the same way, "Aahh! Aaahhh... Shit!" Vandana swore in desperation and staggered a step back.

"Enough... Enough... I can't take anymore..." Vandana gasped and panted as she said, suddenly squatting down on the ground in exhaustion.

I grinned at having made Vandana come so hard and now turned to Aunty Sheen who was diligently sucking my dick as if she would rip it off. I could feel my huge, thick dick throbbing hard whenever my aunt slid her mouth up on my slick, thick dick. I could barely contain myself now. My throbbing cock ached to fuck.

"Aunty..." I called softly and Aunty Sheen immediately stopped her sucking to look up at me, still stroking my spit-wet dick up and down, while her heavy chest heaved with hard breaths. "I wanna fuck now." I said in an urgent tone and she knelt back to sit on her heels.

"Who wants to go first?" I asked, loud enough for both of them to hear.

"Let Vendy get it first, son. She needs it a little more than me, you know." Aunty Sheen replied softly and I turned to see Vandana blushing with excitement in the flickering orange glow of the bonfire.

"No, Sheen. I've been hogging Ali since the afternoon. You go first." Vandana countered, grinning sheepishly.

I suddenly had an idea.

"Why not both of you? Together?" I suggested, grinning and looking at my aunt and her best friend's quizzical expressions.

I was very stoned and extremely horny now. My thick, slick dick swung stiffly in front of me as I stood and walked around my aunt to the two chairs behind her. I hurriedly pulled the chairs close together so their armrests were touching.

"Come on." I turned and beckoned Aunty Sheen and Vandana.

I watched as they slowly stood up, unmindful of their short, flimsy robes slipping off. I watched their round and dark mature breasts swing as they walked closer. My thick, stiff dick twitched in salute to their aged attractive bodies.

"Get into the doggy position." I said to my aunt as she passed me by.

Aunty Sheen smiled and stepped up to the chair. I grabbed the cushion, which she was kneeling on earlier, from the ground and threw it quickly on her chair. I watched with increasing excitement as my stoned, slutty aunty slowly rested her knees one by one on the low-slung wicker chair. She leaned forward and placed her arms on the inclined back before resting her chin on them and staring ahead. I waited till she arched her back to push out her enormous, dark bare booty cheeks invitingly.

I turned and smiled encouragingly at Vandana who smiled back before following her friend. I watched as she placed her thick knees on the other chair and got into the same position as my aunt. I stroked my stiff, wet dick gently and ogled Vandana's firm, big brown booty and her large bare back. My hard, huge cock jerked noticeably when my eyes settled on the shiny film of her cum on her inner thighs.

Now, my slutty horny Muslim aunt and her divorcee Hindu best friend waited with their large mature butts out, expecting my thick, young dick in their hungry, wet cunts.

I immediately took a step closer to Vandana and caressed her bare back softly. I ran my fingertip s up from her taut, round and brown buttocks, over her smooth arching back and leaned forward when I reached her shoulders. I reached out and caught her round chin before gently turning her face around.

"Thanks for the hospitality, Vendy." I whispered in her ear as I placed my thick dick head directly over her large, loose labia.

"Aah!" Vandana cried out when my engorged dick head slipped into her wet, warm cunt. "Oohh..." She groaned soft but long when I started to push my thick, slick dick into her.

I looked over at Aunty Sheen to see her smiling at us from a couple of feet away. I kept smiling at my aunty in excitement while I sank my huge dick deep into her friend's pussy from the back. Despite its thick size, my dick went in almost effortlessly into Vandana's cunt because she was very wet from her orgasm a few minutes earlier. I loved the way her warm, wet cunt gripped my thick shaft all around.

"Oohh... Aaahh..." Vandana groaned softly at the girth of my stiff dick in her wet cunt and gasped for breath for a while, "Ungh!" She grunted loud when I pulled my large cock out and slammed it all the way in her mature pussy.

"Oohh! Ooh! Oohh! Aah! Aah! Aah! Aah!" Vandana started to moan louder and faster when I began fucking her at a steady pace.

I watched her round and firm buttocks jiggle hard every time I slammed my thick dick into her creamy cunt from behind. Without taking my eyes off of Vandana's firmly jiggling buttocks, I reached out with my right hand and hit my aunt's enormous ass cheek.

SMACK!

"Ah!" Aunty Sheen cried out loud when I spanked her lovely, large booty without a warning.

"Oooh!" She groaned next when my hand roughly dug into her deep, tight ass crack and found her moist, dark cunt.

I quickly slipped a finger between her large, thick labia and traced a line up the inside. I ran my fingertip over her thick, slick clit and she clenched her huge ass cheeks together in pleasure.

"Aaah! Aah! Aaahh! Aaahh! Ali! Ohh, Ali! Yes! Yes! Yes!" Vandana's moans of encouragement were now quite loud as I had started to fuck her faster.

My huge balls smacked against her tiny, taut clit every time I thrust my thick dick in and her loose vaginal lips clung to my thick shaft as it slid in and out of Vandana's incredibly hot cunt. My hips jerked back and forth. I sank my thick, wet dick almost all the way in her creamy cunt before pulling it out till the engorged head remained inside and then slamming it all the way in a steady, quick thrust. My hard thrusts were pushing Vandana forward but she caught the backrest and pushed back on my thick dick in sync. I put my left leg on the armrest of her chair and leaned to the other side and started ramming her from behind even harder as I fingered my aunt's thick clit faster and harder too.

I could feel her coming closer to another orgasm by the way her moans turned softer and her breathing got faster.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Ohh, yes! Ali... Yes!" My aunt's lusty orgasmic moans mixed with her best friend's moans in the cold foggy terrace of the farmhouse.

"Mm! Mhh! Mmh! Mmhh! Mhmm! Aah! Aahh! Aah! Aaaaagghhh!" Vandana moaned louder and louder before she howled out loud in the dark, foggy night as she came hard.

I grabbed her wide, thick hip tight with my free hand and sank my huge, slick dick all the way to the hilt in her climaxing cunt. This made her shivering body tremble as waves after waves of an intense orgasm built up in her clenching cunt. I kept my huge cock buried in before suddenly pulling it out.

"Aaaaaa!!" Vandana groaned really loud as her mature, dark cunt squirted out her slick, greasy cum in a fountain.

I felt her warm, slick juices splashing against my crotch and dribbling down in streams as her creaming cunt kept squirting out streaks of her cum.

We were all surprised, most of all Vandana who could not believe she could come so hard. I gazed at wonder at her big round booty cheeks as the last squirts of her juices died down. Vandana trembled in the after-throes of her extreme orgasm and I patted her bare back in comfort. Aunty Sheen too reached out with her left and rubbed her friend's bare smooth arms comfortingly, trying to help her get back in control as Vandana gasped and groaned on the chair.

"Mmm... Hhmmm... Hmmm..." Aunty Sheen's moans had slowed down considerably now.

I looked over at her to see her slumped over the backrest of the armchair as she recovered from her amazing orgasm. I had fingered her thick, hard clit like I was playing the guitar for Metallica and had not stepped even when the first gush of her cunt juices squirted out and splashed against my right hand. My palm was dripping wet with my aunt's warm, slick cunt cream.

Once I felt that Vandana was breathing normally, my thick, slick wet dick eventually got my attention. I looked down and could see Vandana's cunt cream splattered all over my crotch. My huge, thick dick literally dripped with her slick, translucent juices and it was warm despite the clammy, cold foggy night and I could smell its peculiar musky sweet scent clearly.

My extremely excited dick strained hard and jerked in anticipation now. I had not had an orgasm since morning, when my slutty aunt had sucked me off in the hotel bathroom as we showered together. After having been denied release in the evening, my young virile libido was at its peak now. My stoned state of mind only goaded my arousal to fuck hard.

I took a quick step closer to my aunt, who was also barely recovered from her intense orgasm. I noticed her bare, big and round booty cheeks pushed out all the way as she slumped over the low backrest of the deep wicker chair. I stuck my right hand in her tight, deep ass crack and found her mature, tight butthole.

"Ohh... Mm..." Aunty Sheen groaned softly as I started to rub Vandana's cunt cream over my aunt's little anus. "Ah!" Aunty Sheen cried sharply when I inserted a slick, wet fingertip into her tight asshole.

"Aah! Ali... Fuck me, son!" My slutty aunt moaned in a lustful tone.

I immediately spread my feet and till my slick, swaying dick was at level with her big, brown booty. I grabbed my thick, wet dick with my other hand and guided it in my aunt's deep, dark ass crack.

"OWW!" Aunty Sheen screamed aloud when my large swollen dick head stretched her tiny asshole apart and popped past her tight rectal ring.

"Sssh! Sshh! Ooohh..." Aunty Sheen hissed in pain and groaned when I began to push my thick dick steadily into her warm anal canal.

I relished the way her tight rectum gripped my thick, slick shaft.

1...345678