Muslim Widow - Hindu Divorcee Lez

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grinned along and Aunty Sheen struggled off of my huge, wet cock. She slipped lower and made me spread my feet so she could kneel on the floor between them. I happily obliged and Aunty Sheen sat low on her feet and bent forward.

"Yesss!" I moaned approvingly as Aunty Sheen started to stroke my cream-drenched cock.

Vandana joined her by cupping my cum-heavy balls from her seat on my left. She rubbed her soft, small but round tits on my bare arm and chest and murmured sexy scenarios to me. I was intensely turned on and after having fucked both of them for nearly an hour I was ready to climax.

"Aunty... " I gasped out, "I'm... coming! Aarrgghh!" I managed to call out before grunting aloud, just as the first spurt of sticky hot semen squirted out of my thick, wet dick and landed on my aunt's dark, round face.

"Ahh!" Aunty Sheen cried out in pleasant surprise before immediately pushing her face on my cock, "Mmph! Mmhh.. Mmhh.. Hmm" Sheen aunty started to moan with satisfaction as thick streams of hot white seed squirted again and again in the depths of her warm, welcoming mouth.

I was ecstatic and felt like I was afloat as my body was hit with waves after waves of an incredibly climax. My eyes were clamped shut and I literally saw lights from the intense orgasm in my stoned state of mind. I was breathing hard and almost gasping by the time Aunty Sheen sucked and milked the last drop of sticky semen from my slick, semi-aroused dick.

"Whoa!" I exhaled aloud, finally finding the strength to open my eyes.

I was grinning wide, with half-closed eyes and looked at Aunty Sheen and Vandana watching me with a peculiarly proud look, like a mother has for her own.

Eventually, Aunty Sheen, Vandana and I recovered from our intense session and stood up. We were completely naked and the fading after-glow of our orgasms made our movements lazy. We ultimately decided to clean up in the washrooms on the first floor and meet for coffee on the large terrace beside my room. Vandana said she'd call the maid and tell her to make the coffee.

This time, I followed my nude aunt and her naked best friend up the stairs. This time, I didn't try to hide the fact that I was fascinated by their lovely, large behinds and ogled their motherly, monstrous jiggling asses openly.

Aunty Sheen, Vandana and I Enjoy A Terrific Threesome On The Terrace

(6 PM - 9 PM Friday, April 2007)

It was almost 6 PM according to the clock on the wall as I stepped into my room. I went directly to the bathroom and washed up. I came out naked into the bedroom and selected a pair of blue soccer shorts and a dark-blue vest. I've always been able to bear cold and hot temperatures since I was small so I was not bothered about the chilly April weather of Lonavla in the evenings.

It was precisely 6 PM on my iPhone when I went down the stairs to the hall. The drapes on the windows were open and hazy evening sunbeams filtered in through the large west-facing windows in the front. As I walked in, I heard someone in the kitchen and figured correctly that Manisha, the maid had come. I quietly grabbed the stuff, cigarettes, lighter, etc, placed them in the black zipper pouch before silently walking upstairs. The third door on the first floor hallway was open so I walked out into the large, west-facing terrace to find it empty.

It was a large, open space of about 40 x 50 ft, with low steel railing on three sides. There were potted plants lined along all four sides, with a low and round, glass-topped steel coffee table placed in the center, surrounded by four large and comfortable rattan chairs. There was also a large round blackened vessel with ashes placed to one side of the coffee table. There was a neat pile of small, round wooden blocks along with a small bottle of petrol and a pack of matchsticks. I figured it was to light a bonfire safely on the terrace when the weather got chilly.

The orange sun was slightly above the mountaintops far away in front. I loved the slight warmth of the setting sunrays on my face and chest. I took a deep breath of the fresh, crispy clean evening air. There was a slow, cool breeze blowing from the west, making my long, dark hair sway and flutter behind. Despite the cold shower, I could still feel the after-effects of the strong weed. I was buzzing softly and lit a cigarette while I waited for the women.

I heard the creak of the iron-grilled door to the terrace behind me and turned around with a wide smile, figuring that Aunty Sheen or Vandana was there. However, my smile dropped a notch when I realized it was Manisha, the maid, who arrived with a large tray laden with a jug of piping hot coffee, milk, cream and sugar along with an array of sweetmeats and biscuits.

Manisha paused in surprise to see me alone on the terrace but quickly recovered and bowed her head once in greeting before making her way to the coffee table half-way between the door and the waist-high steel railing. She kept smiling at me as she bent down to put the tray on the low coffee table. I watched her adjust her Sari ever so slightly that her dark, wide cleavage was visible. Her thin, see-through orange blouse made her dark nipples to stand out distinctly. I realized she was not wearing a bra and watched her young, firm black tits dangle and sway softly as she transferred everything from the tray on to the coffee table.

I continued to smoke the cigarette and stared openly at the show the young, slutty maid was putting on. She never once looked up as she took her time to align everything perfectly. She looked up and caught me staring at her exposed cleavage.

"Ahem!" I cleared my throat and the maid immediately looked up, "Can you get me the ashtray from the coffee table down in the living room, please?" I asked politely in her native tongue.

"Yes, master." She replied readily, surprised to hear me speaking her language.

I smiled as Manisha had a wide, knowing smile on her face. I watched her getting up deliberately slow, grabbing the large empty tray in her hand, turning around and walking with an exaggerated swing to her slim, curvy waist. I ogled Manisha the maid's small, round dark buttocks jiggle firmly under her flimsy Sari till she finally disappeared out the door.

I was still standing facing the door, with a smug grin on my face, when Aunty Sheen walked through the door.

"Hello, son!" She greeted with a wide smile, looking more refreshed now after

"Hello..." I stretched the last part lecherously as I ogled my mature, widowed aunt openly.

Aunty Sheen looked casually slutty in her fitting black-colored vest which made her big, dark braless tits pop out visibly. Her deep dark cleavage was very large in the low-cut top. I watched her thick, curvy waist stretching the pair of small white-colored cotton shorts she wore. The deep single fold in her crotch also made it clear that she was not wearing panties too. I watched her walk till she joined me at the railing. She grabbed the low steel bar and looked out to the beautiful sunset as I stared at the way her tight shorts highlighted my aunt's enormous, ebony booty cheeks. Her thick, dark-brown legs looked lovely in contrast to the tight white shorts.

"Sorry guys." Vandana's voice came from the door and we turned together to see her hurry in, "I was really exhausted." She said and smiled a little embarrassed.

Vandana looked exciting but at ease in just an oversized, long white tee. It's plunging neckline revealed several inches of her dark brown cleavage and her small nipples made tiny bumps on the front. The tee was loose but Vandana's extraordinarily wide hips made it stretch around. The tee came barely to the middle of her thighs when she stood straight and I was pretty sure she was not wearing panties too.

My excitement started to get awakened and I felt a stirring in my pants once more.

"It's okay Vendy. We just came too." Aunty Sheen consoled her but they both burst out laughing at the unintended double entendre.

In the meanwhile, Manisha came back with the ashtray. Vandana asked her to arrange the chairs around the urn and light the bonfire. Once Manisha positioned three chairs around the blackened urn we took our seats. Vandana and Aunty Sheen sat opposite each other while I took the chair with its back to the coffee table. This time, Vandana had covered her chest with a part of her Sari before Aunty Sheen and Vandana were present. She didn't dare look at me and hurried to serve us coffee. She deftly lit the bonfire and listened to Vandana's instructions for dinner. Vandana told her she didn't want to be disturbed for any reason. She told Manisha to come back only after she finished cooking the dinner. Manisha bowed and left, gently closing the terrace door behind her.

"Ali thanks for grabbing the stuff." Aunty Sheen said, as I poured out the contents of the black pouch on to the coffee table.

I grinned and lit the remainder of the thick joint I had sniffed out earlier. Aunty Sheen and Vandana had a cigarette each. We smoked, sipped our coffee and discussed the favorite aspects of our threesome excitedly. I was glad to see Vandana was back to her confident self.

It was nearing sunset when we finished our coffee. The darkness was already creeping in from behind the house. I could see the misty orange glow of the setting sun behind the lush green mountains far in the distance to the west. I turned my chair to face Vandana, while I pulled out a sticky, thick bud and started to clean it by the waning light. I flicked the seeds and stems into the bonfire, while listening with rapt attention to Vandana's life story.

Vandana confessed that she had gone without sex even before her divorce. Her husband had not fucked her ever since she got pregnant with her daughter because he had started having an affair with her younger sister. She caught them together not long after her daughter was born. It was only a couple of months after the birth and her younger sister was staying with them on the pretext of helping her.

She caught them fucking on the couch late one night when she woke to get a glass of water and did not find her husband in bed. She told us how composed and calm she was once the shock wore off.

She became emotional when she recounted how she pretended to be ignorant of the obvious signs that something was going on between her and her lecherous husband. She planned her divorce extremely well though. Vandana took a few days to withdraw her significant savings as she used to work as a graphic designer in a large multinational company before she got pregnant. She went out on the pretext of visiting the doctor with the baby but instead went house-hunting. She chose a small but comfortable single bedroom apartment in Vashi, far from her husband who lived in Panvel, on the other end of Navi Mumbai.

Vandana smiled though when she narrated how she left her husband. He was out with her sister on grocery shopping apparently, when she quietly packed her bags and left her husband's apartment with a long three-page note explaining why she was divorcing him and that she did not want to see him and her sister. She changed her recently bought cell phone number too and ignored all attempts from her family to contact her.

Soon, she started working at another job as a graphic designer and worked as a freelancer in her spare time. A few years later, she started her own advertising agency in Vashi and became a successful, independent single mother. Through all these years, she was too focused on her work to care about her sexual needs.

Now, that she had found an unexpected source to satisfy her hunger, she realized how much she missed sex. She profusely thanked Aunty Sheen and me for having helped her discover the repressed libido. It was a touching moment and I realized that I was high when I felt the warm tear-drop in my eye. I took a deep breath, and wiped away at my eye when Aunty Sheen and Vandana were staring at the bonfire between us.

Soon, Aunty Sheen changed the subject and started to discuss her life. She consoled her best friend by sharing some of our most memorable moments, to prove how happy she was after craving in to the temptation and finally liberating herself of the societal norms. I heard my aunt talk with passion about our illicit sexual relationship while rolling three thick joints.

It was 7 PM on my iPhone and completely dark outside when I suggested we push our chairs closer together. Aunty Sheen and Vandana readily pulled their chairs close to mine. I passed a large, long spliff each to my aunt and Vandana.

I held the lighter first to Vandana's joint and watched her thick, dark thighs as she managed to light it after a few attempts. I waited till she pulled a long first drag on it and turned with a smile to Aunty Sheen. She grinned and bent low towards me as I lit her joint. My eyes strayed down to her voluptuous chest and I saw her dark, deep cleavage in the flickering light of the bonfire. Once Aunty Sheen had lit her joint I lit the last joint for me.

The three of us sat in silence for a while, each enjoying the acrid smoke. Clouds of grey, thick smoke would drift up and disappear with the chilly wind that had started to blow suddenly after sunset. It whipped our hair about, so Aunty Sheen and Vandana tied their open hair into tight buns at the back. By the time the large joints were over one-third of the way, we were pretty high and talkative. Soon enough, the weed made us numb and Vandana, then Aunt Sheen, eventually got up and drifted towards the long, low railing at the front. I sat in the middle and had a clear view of their sexy big brown asses as it jiggled away from the light of the bonfire. I was high and smiled to myself at my luck.

I was dreading the two days at Lonavala because I thought Aunty Sheen and I would barely find the opportunity to fuck as Vandana and she would spend their time talking as they had a lot to catch up to. However, lady luck smiled at me and my aunt managed to convince her divorcee best friend to get laid by me.

Aunty Sheen and Vandana stood bent over the railing. They rested a hand on the cold steel while taking drags on their joints using the other, as they talked in whispers and giggled. I enjoyed the sight of their protruding, round buttocks for a few moments till they sensed me approaching.

Without turning back, Aunty Sheen and Vandana took half a step away from one another and made a small space for me. I stepped between them and was soon sandwiched between their warm, soft bodies. I too leaned on the railing and looked down at the sprawling, semi-dark front lawn. I could see that it was completely deserted, and no doubt Manisha the maid was busy cooking dinner in the kitchen at the back of the bungalow. My aunt and her friend continued talking in whispers but I wasn't paying attention.

I was getting high faster with the new joint because of the half joint I had smoked earlier. I was lost in thoughts about the several women and girls who I had been fortunate enough to sleep with. I was getting excited thinking about my various unexpected sexual encounters when I suddenly had an exciting thought.

Aunty Sheen and Vandana were still chatting in whispers and giggling frequently as they got higher and higher. They leaned with their elbows on the cold, chrome-plated railing now, their large, mature butts sticking out behind them. I clenched my half-finished joint between my teeth and stood slowly to an upright position. Spreading my arms to the sides, Igently placed them on their lower backs and felt them freeze for a second before continuing on. I took a small drag from the joint between my lips and held it in while I slipped my hands lower on their warm, arched back.

My hand slipped easily over the stretched fabric of their tops and soon my hands rested on the prominent bulge of their large, mature buttocks. I heard them giggle as I bravely slid my hands even lower and caressed their soft, round buttocks up and down. I leaned lower and lifted Vandana's large tee up from below and at the same time stuck my hand in Aunty Sheen's soft cotton shorts from the waist.

"Ali!" Aunty Sheen and Vandana chorused together, about to turn around when I cut them off.

"Shh! You're going to love this, trust me." I said and grabbed handfuls of their bare, big ass cheeks.

Aunty Sheen and Vandana agreed. They turned to face the front once again and I moved my hands to their deep, tight ass cracks. I was not surprised to see Aunty Sheen without panties but Vandana surprised me with her clean-shaven cunt. I was also surprised to find both had wet, moist crotches when all I did was caress their booty cheeks for a while. I figured the weed had gotten them horny like it always did.

"Mmm!" Aunty Sheen moaned audibly when she felt my fingertips slide between her large, wet labia.

"Sshh!" Vandana, in turn, hissed when I placed my fingertip expertly over her small but hard clit.

Aunty Sheen suddenly pulled her tight white shorts down to her thighs and pushed out her buttocks even more while Vandana immediately spread her feet wider on the ground, both wanting to give me clear access to their hungry cunts.

"Oohh..." Aunty Sheen moaned again when my fingertip traced the wet insides of her labia. "Mm... Mm... Hmm... Mhm..." She continued to moan louder and squirmed closer to Vandana.

"Aahh..." Vandana, in turn, was groaning softly as my finger flicked at her clit. "Mmh! Mmh! Aah!" She went on groaning softly at the intense pressure on her warm, wet cunt.

I spread her large outer labia apart with my palm and started to rub it in circles while my I slipped my forefinger half-way into my aunt's hot, moist cunt. Yet, they continued to take small puffs on their half-finished joints.

I had been smoking like a chimney, taking in the acrid, heavy smoke with every breath because, with my hands busy fingering aunty and her friend, I had to clamp the joint between my lips and smoke. I breathed out thick streams of grey smoke from my nostrils with every breath out and this got me extremely high. With a couple of drags still remaining on the joint, I spat it out to the side and swayed a little when I faced front again. The movement made me aware of the large bulge in my loose soccer shorts as my young dick woke up with excitement.

"Mpph!" Aunty Sheen suddenly reached out with her free hand, pulled Vandana close to her and muffled their moans with a hard kiss. "Mmmm... Mmhmmm... Hmmm.." Their moans were muffled but sounded satisfied somehow.

"Mpph!" Vandana and Aunty Sheen grunted through their hard kiss when I suddenly inserted a thick thumb each into their ripe, damp cunts.

"Mm! Mm! Mm! Mm!" Aunty Sheen and Vandana started to moan in unison once again when I started to fuck them with my thumb while flicking at their hard clits with my fingertips.

I had to lean over their backs as I pushed my hands back and forth in their low, deep crotches. Their soft, large asses brushed my semi-erect cock to excitement. It now made a prominent tent in my shorts because I was not wearing underwear. But I was too engrossed in the exciting sounds of lusts coming from the two mature best friends.

"Aahh... Aahh... Aahh.." Aunty Sheen and Vandana finally broke their kiss and started to moan louder on the cool, dark terrace.

I felt their large, round buttocks clench together as they came closer to their climax. I started to thrust my hand faster and faster over their crotch now, lunging my thick thumbs into their hot, dampening cunts while my fingertips brushed roughly against their aged but sensitive clits. By now, I could tell when a woman was going to climax so I jabbed my thumb the moment their bodies froze.

"Aaahhh..." Aunty Sheen uttered a low, long growl as her dark cunt shot out her white cream all over my hand.

123456...8