Muslim Widow - Hindu Divorcee Lez

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooohh..." Vandana managed to moan before she climaxed hard.

I watched her tall, broad body writhe hard as her legs clamped shut, just as Aunty Sheen sat up straight and let go of her knees. She wrapped her arms around her naked self and squirmed hard on the couch as waves after waves of an intense orgasm crashed into her. She turned around and lay on the couch now. Aunty Sheen and I together watched her enjoy a real orgasm in probably many years.

I was stoned and extremely horny now. My huge, stiff cock ached for a fuck.

"Ahem." I cleared my throat to get my aunt's attention and she suddenly turned around with a wide grin on her face.

"Aw... It's your turn next, sweetheart." Aunty Sheen said in a slutty whisper.

She turned back to lean and whisper something inaudible in Vandana's ears. Her climax had finally ended and she lay spent on her wide, with her face hidden behind the crook of an arm. I saw Vandana's soft tits jiggle as she nodded her head slowly before Aunty Sheen turned back and slowly started crawling to me on all fours. I risked a second away to place the half-finished joint in the ash-tray before turning around to look at my slutty aunt once more.

I watched her enormous round ass jiggle and ripple under her soft satin pajamas as she crawled towards the corner. I soon had a clear view of her enormous, dark tits as they dangled like large black mangoes. I watched her with extreme excitement and anticipation till she stopped in front of me and grabbed my shorts without another word. I obliged by lifting my butt off of the deep, soft cushion of my single couch and aunty quickly slipped down my shorts and underwear together.

"Mm..." I moaned with relief as soon as my thick, stiff cock finally sprang free of my underwear.

I looked at aunty and saw her looking back at my large dick head as it hovered over my navel. Sure enough, Aunty leaned in without foreplay and wrapped her small thin lips directly around my huge, swollen cock cap.

"Mhm..." I moaned approvingly when her tongue flicked out and began to sneak down the underside of my thick shaft.

"Mmhhm.." Aunty Sheen moaned lustily in return and closed her eyes as she placed her head directly over my stiff cock. "Mmm... Hhmm... Mmphh!" Aunty Sheen began to bob her head up and down, hungrily moaning till she gagged when my thick dick head reached the back of her throat.

"Ooh... Yesss!" I moaned with immense pleasure and hissed in approval at the way her tight throat squeezed as it fought against the intrusion by my thick, round dick head.

"Aaaahh!" Aunty Sheen gasped aloud when she finally pulled her head up and my stiff, spit-wet cock popped out of her mouth.

"Mmhmm..." I moaned again in pleasure and closed my eyes as Aunty Sheen now began to lick my thick, slick shaft from the ultra-sensitive circumcised dick head all the way down the thick shaft to my clean-shaven scrotum.

"Sheen..." I snapped my eyes open and looked over at the couch the moment I heard Vandana call out softly.

"Hmm?" Aunty Sheen mumbled, without turning and still licking my thick, long shaft like an ice-lolly.

"Sheen!" Vandana said with noticeable desperation in her voice now.

"What?" Aunty Sheen paused her licking, "You want him too?" She said it more as a statement than a question.

"Ye... Yes!" Vandana hesitated at first but affirmed the response I expected.

"Come here." I reached out my hand and smiled.

The strong weed had amped up my confidence and I felt lightheaded but in complete control. Vandana smiled in relief and quickly made her way around the coffee table and knelt close to my aunt's right. Aunty Sheen shifted, spreading my knees apart as wide as I could and made space so Vandana also kneel between my feet. In the meantime, Aunty Sheen slipped off her soft, satin pajama bottom and got completely nude. I watched her dark, naked body and loved the way her large, black boobs jiggled with the smallest movement.

My stiff, thick dick stood at complete attention and throbbed with excited anticipation. Vandana seemed mesmerized by it and stared at it intensely. Aunty Sheen encouraged her to act by grabbing her arm and placing it on my bare, muscular thigh.

"Mm..." Vandana moaned softly when her warm hand felt my sinewy thigh and began to brush it softly. "Are you sure, Sheen?" She asked my aunt who just grinned back at her.

"Go on, it won't bite!" Aunty Sheen quipped and giggled at her best friend's hesitation to touch my thick, throbbing dick.

Vandana grinned back and seemed to become confident now. Aunty Sheen and Vandana started to caress my thighs, slowly making their way up towards my smooth crotch.

"Hmm..." I moaned approvingly as their warm hands reached my crotch.

Vandana was not shy anymore and she first touched my genitals by cupping my clean-shaven scrotum gently in her warm palm and caressing it softly. At the same time, Aunty Sheen started to caress my thick dick head with her thumb, teasing my ultra-sensitive glans and making my thick, big dick ache with tension.

"Aunty..." I moaned her name, letting her know that she was teasing me.

"Go on, Vendy. Taste it." Aunty Sheen said to her best friend.

Vandana had a soft smile on her face as she leaned forward. Aunty Sheen put a hand on Vandana's bare back and nudged her closer to me. Vandana had eyes only for my big, throbbing dick. She seemed to be hypnotized by its purple skin and significant thickness. I watched her stare at it as she came closer and reached out to grab the thick base of my big, stiff dick. She leaned forward and hesitantly opened her mouth a little before kissing my ultra-sensitive circumcised dick head.

"Hmmm..." I moaned louder this time, loving the tentative kiss on my cock cap and smiled encouragingly at Vandana when she glanced up at me.

She seemed to be waiting for just that, because the very next moment Vandana stuck out her tongue and licked my engorged dick head once. I believe she liked the taste of my young Muslim dick because Vandana started to lick my thick dick head. Aunty Sheen had my big balls cupped in her hand and was caressing them gently. This made my already stiff cock feel stretched taut to its limits.

"Oh, yes!" I moaned in pleasure when Vandana finally wrapped her lush lips around my engorged dick head and kissed it hard.

I had no idea how she remembered to blow a cock after being divorced from so many years but I was too horny and high to care at that moment. Slowly but surely, Vandana started to take my cock deeper into her warm, wet mouth. I loved the way her plump lips wrapped tight around my thick shaft as her tongue rolled round and round my engorged dick head.

"Mm... Hmm... Mm..." Vandana moaned softly with delight as she now began to suck my thick dick diligently.

Vandana bobbed her head up and down over my stiff, long dick and would easily take at least the top half of my thick, hard cock in her warm, welcome mouth.

"Aah! Sheen..." Vandana suddenly cried softly and called my aunt's name in lust when Aunty Sheen suddenly pushed a finger in her mature cunt from behind.

I looked at Aunty Sheen smiling at her as she caressed my balls with her left hand while fingering Vandana's pussy with her right, as her friend was bent over sucking my sock. Vandana smiled back and went back to sucking my cock. I watched as she licked my thick shaft from top to bottom and up again, making sure to leave a thin film of saliva on it.

"Mph! Mm..! Mhmm... Mhmm... Mmhmm!" Vandana moaned encouragingly through a mouthful of cock at Aunty Sheen to keep fingering her hungry cunt.

I closed my eyes and started to enjoy the intense licking and sucking that Vandana had started now. She would lick my cock all the way up from the base and wrap her thick lips around my ultra-sensitive dick head and squeeze it before licking it until it once again grew to its original size. I was buzzing hard and very horny now.

"Ah!" Vandana cried out softly when my aunt slipped her fingers too deep in her mature cunt, "I can't wait any longer." She hissed in desperation before letting go of my cock and standing up.

Vandana was ready to fuck her best friend's nephew and was not shy to tell it like it is. Aunty Sheen and I immediately stood up together. I thought about taking her on my seat. But before I could do anything, my aunt nudged her best friend towards the large couch. I watched the two mature, dark and huge bare buttocks jiggle as they walked around the coffee table, making my thick, spit-wet dick twitch noticeably with uncurbed excitement.

Aunty took a seat in the middle, sitting straight against the plush backrest and spreading her legs wide apart. Without a word, Sheen aunty reached out, turned Vandana around and pulled her down on the couch. She made Vandana sit low at the edge of the low, lush couch. She reached around from the back and grabbed Vandana's small and round boobs in her hands before pulling her till she was lying back completely on Aunt Sheen.

"Come, Ali." Aunty Sheen whispered and reached out for me.

I hurried around the coffee table and stood between Vandana's spread-out feet. There was just enough space for me to kneel between the large couch and the low coffee table.

I grabbed my thick, stiff dick with my right hand and stroked it gently while gazing at Vandana's dark, clean-shaven mature cunt. I put my left hand on her smooth, thick bare thigh and caressed it absentmindedly for a while. I could see the whitish crust of her dried pussy juice from when she climaxed with Aunty Sheen's lovely cunt licking.

"Mmh... Mmm... Mhmm..." Vandana moaned loud and I looked up to see her being kissed hard by my aunt from the back.

Vandana's head was turned to the side and she shared a passionate kiss with my slutty aunt while her arms reached back and pulled their faces closer for a deeper kiss.

"Ready?" I said softly, moving up close to her crotch.

Aunty Sheen broke the kiss and Vandana turned to look at me.

"Yes. Give it to me!" Vandana hissed in a lustful tone and spread her thick, bare legs wider.

Aunty Sheen immediately let go of Vandana's cute breasts and instead reached down to her clean-shaven crotch. I smiled as Aunty Sheen spread Vandana's mature, loose pussy lips wide apart. Vandana grabbed my aunt's thick thighs at the side, clearly nervous with the length and girth of my young, thick dick.

"Mmm..." Vandana moaned softly when I started by rubbing my thick dick head against her small, hard clit, "Ssshh... Fuck me, please..." She hissed in a desperately lusty tone at being teased.

"Here you go." I said simple and pushed my engorged dick head into her wet, vaginal canal.

"Ooohh! Fucck!" Vandana cried out loudly at being penetrated with a huge cock for the first time in her 40+ years.

"Hunh.. Hunh... Mmhh.." She started to pant as I paused with my thick dick head just inside her hot, wet mature cunt but Aunty Sheen turned her face around and muffled her noises with a deep kiss.

I slowly pushed forward and slid another couple of inches into Vandana's slippery, hot pussy. I could feel her mature, loose labia clench around my thick shaft, making it completely wet with her cream. I had caught handfuls of her thick, soft thighs and had her knees spread very wide.

"Mmhh... Hmm... Mm..." Vandana's initial cries of pain now turned into muffled moans as her mature cunt got used to my thickness and size.

Aunty Sheen was once again fondling her best friend's round, dark tits while I slipped my thick dick deeper and deeper into her hot, slippery vagina.

"Mpph!" Vandana cried out once again in my aunt's mouth when I sank almost the entire length of my huge, long cock in her mature cunt.

"Mm..." She moaned dejectedly as I pulled my long shaft almost all the way out her cunt, waited a second before sliding it in slowly yet steadily all the way in.

"Mhh! Mmhh! Mmphh! Mmm.." Vandana moaned in pain at first but then her voice turned throaty and lusty as I started to fuck her gently.

I watched my slutty aunt kissing her best friend as I fucked Vandana slowly but steadily. I kept thrusting my thick, slick dick in and out of her warm, slippery cunt. Due to its size, my thick shaft was in a tight grasp of her inner labia while her thick, loose outer cunt lips brushed my long pole all the way up and down. Aunty Sheen was fondling Vandana's small but round tits softly so I leaned forward and put my face close. Aunty opened an eye to see me waiting and immediately cupped her best friend's lovely, dark boobs and offered them to me.

"Mmm! Mmhmm!" Vandana suddenly moaned in surprise when I clasped her small, hard nipple in my mouth but then mumbled approvingly.

"Mm... Mmhh... Mhmm.. Mmhhmmm... Mm! Mm! Mm!" Vandana's moans of approval turned into muffled moans of encouragement as I continued to suck on her sensitive tits and fuck her gently with my thick, young cock.

Vandana had managed to wrap her thick, bare legs around my slim waist and guided me in and out by pushing on my bare buttocks from behind. I kept fucking her this way and in a short while before she pulled me tight and sank my thick, long dick deep into her climaxing cunt.

"Mmphh! Mmmhh!" She writhed and groaned as Aunty Sheen refused to let go of her mouth, "Ohh! Shit! Aaahhh! Mmmm!" Vandana gasped aloud as soon as aunty broke their kiss and started to moan loudly in pleasure as waves after waves of an intense orgasm wrecked her body.

My thick, throbbing cock distinctly felt the warm, sticky juices gushing out and dripping on the dark, leather couch. My balls were soaking wet with her cunt cream. I had straightened up and was breathing hard too. My knees ached from being on the hard, cold marble floor. My lower back was taut with the effort I had put to ensure a sensual, memorable first fuck for my aunt's best friend. Eventually, Vandana's body relaxed and her feet slipped from my back to the floor.

"Oooh..." Vandana groaned dejectedly as I pulled my slick, stiff dick out of her juicy, warm cunt and it left a huge void inside.

"How was it, Vendy?" I heard Aunty Sheen ask softly.

"God! I never imagined I could cum like that, Sheen!" Vandana gasped and said excitedly as she grinned lazily at my aunty behind her.

"Good! That's how it is with Ali every single time." Aunty Sheen said to Vandana, glancing at me proudly before looking down at my slick, thick dick.

"Excuse me." She said to Vandana and slipped out from behind her.

I knew my aunt intimately enough to understand that this meant it was her turn to fuck.

Vandana looked exhausted and remained lying in the middle of the couch, with her feet on the ground and her climaxed cunt dripping her whitish cream over its upholstery. I immediately stood and took a seat on the left of the couch, replacing my aunt. I sat right by Vandana, who lay exhausted and recovering from her intense orgasm. I sank low on the plush sofa till my knees bumped against the edge of the low coffee table in front. Aunty Sheen, who stood swaying to the side, stepped over my legs and immediately straddled my hips. She put a hand on the back rest and leaned forward. I caught her large, dangling boobs in my hands and started to fondle them hard as she caught my thick dick which was now extremely slippery with her best friend's cunt cream.

"Ohh..!" I groaned as Aunty Sheen squeezed my thick, throbbing cock quite hard.

"Mmh!" Aunty Sheen groaned in turned when I crushed her huge, soft breasts with my hands, "Mm... Mm... Mm..." She started to moan again when she began rubbing my thick, slick dick head against her moist, mature pussy down below.

"Take it!" I hissed urgently, having reached the level of stiffness in my dick which ached for warmth and wetness.

Aunty Sheen immediately let go of my huge, stiff cock and caught the backrest of the large couch for support as she started to sit lower on my crotch.

"Oohh!" Aunty Sheen groaned softly as my engorged cock cap slipped past her still-tight vaginal entrance, "Sshh..." She hissed as she lowered herself softly, sinking my thick, huge dick deeper and deeper into her warm, moist cunt.

"Yesss!" I whispered delightedly when my mature, slutty aunt managed to sink the entire length of my thick, long dick in her horny, hot pussy.

"Mpph!" Aunty Sheen bit her lip to muffle her groan of pain and pleasure as she adjusted to my size. "Mmhh! Mhh! Mmhh! Mmmhh!" Sheen aunty started moaning softly but gradually became louder as she began to rock back and forth over my thick, throbbing dick.

I closed my eyes and grinned with pleasure when I felt her large, round buttocks slapping against my bare thighs every time she sank down.

"Aahh! Aahh! Aah! Aahh! Mmhh! Mmhhh!" Aunty Sheen's groans turned to moans as her excitement increased.

"Oh..." I heard Vandana moan and realized I had almost forgotten about her.

I looked to the side to see Vandana stirring and moving closer, her eyes watching Aunty Sheen as she fucked me hard on the couch. I watched her stare at my horny, mature aunt's face as Sheen aunty rode me with eyes closed, enjoying every inch of my thick, young cock in her wanton vagina. I released my aunt's right breast and reached out to the side. I slipped a hand over Vandana's thick thigh and she immediately spread her legs, before leaning towards and me kissing me hard on the lips.

"Mpph!" I mumbled in surprise at the suddenness of the kiss.

Aunty Sheen immediately sat straighter, pulling her arms away from the backrest so that Vandana and I could kiss with ease. My aunt didn't pause at any time but continued to ride my cock, moving up and down now, instead of back and forth.

I slid my fingers to her crotch and found Vandana's slick cunt easily. I slipped my forefinger and caressed her clit.

"Mmhhmm!" Vandana moaned through a mouthful of my tongue as she continued to kiss me and enjoyed my finger rubbing her small, hard clit.

"Oohh! Oohh! Oohh! Aahh! Aah!" Aunty Sheen's moans of pleasure were the loudest now as she started to ride me in frenzy.

I loved the way her mature, warm cunt sheathed my thick, stiff dick perfectly and left a smear of her pre-cum when she moved upwards. I kept squeezing my aunt's lovely, large breasts alternately, while fingering Vandana's creamy cunt as she sucked on my tongue.

"Mphh! Mpph! Mmph! Mmph!" Vandana kept moaning and gasping in my mouth as my finger pressed and rubbed her small clit harder and harder.

"Sshh.. Aahh! Aahh! Aahhh!" Aunty Sheen started to moan louder and louder at the same time.

"Aaaii!" Aunty Sheen almost screamed out and her body tensed, "Aaahhhh!" Sheen aunty cried out softly next and immediately started to shiver as the first wave of her orgasm hit her.

"Mhh!" Vandana gasped muffled and almost bit my tongue before she pulled her face away, "Oohh... Shit!" She groaned and swore aloud as she too climaxed at the same time.

My excited and horny mind enjoyed the sound of two mature, horny women crying out in lustful pleasure from their simultaneous orgasms. Aunty Sheen's creaming cunt was gripped tight around my thick base and her cunt juices gushed out constantly. My balls were soaking wet with her squirting orgasm and my fingers were slippery wet in Vandana's climaxing cunt.

"Shit." I muttered as they both fell on me in exhaustion.

Aunty Sheen laid her head on my right shoulder while Vandana's face was buried on my left one. Aunty Sheen lay sprawled over me, still sitting with my thick, slick dick in her creaming cunt. Both were trying to absorb the intensity of their orgasms.

"Mm..." Aunty Sheen finally mumbled and stirred after what felt like an eternity to my thick, throbbing dick. "That was fucking awesome, son!' She exclaimed as she grinned and looked in my face.

"Make that two!" Vandana added from the side and they both giggled softly.

123456...8