Muslim Women Eat Pussy Too!

Story Info
Haitian lesbian seduces Arab Muslim housewife.
1.1k words
2.92
10.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meet Geraldine Vincent, a young Black woman living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. Five-foot-ten, curvy and sexy, with dark brown skin and long, kinky dark hair, Geraldine is a fine example of Haitian American womanhood. She's originally from the City of Detroit, Michigan, and moved to the City of Ottawa a few years back, to study Business at Carleton University.

Geraldine Vincent moved to Canada because she felt like a change of scenery. The City of Detroit, Michigan, has changed a lot in recent years, just like the rest of America. Geraldine saw the writing on the wall and felt like a change of pace. Geraldine heard a lot of good things about Canada and has visited it a few times. Hell, Geraldine is a fan of Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and if she did men, he'd be the type she'd give some pussy to.

When Geraldine Vincent came to the City of Ottawa, it was something of a shock because the Canadian Capital is so different from the City of Detroit. While studying Business at Carleton University, Geraldine became utterly fascinated with the Hijab-wearing Muslim ladies. Lots of gorgeous Somali Muslim women and Arab Muslim women attend Carleton University, and Geraldine simply had to holler at them...

A lot of lesbians and bisexual women the world over are fascinated by Muslim women, but dare not approach them because of the possible repercussions. Regardless of who you are, if you try to steal a Muslim man's woman, your life is basically forfeit. Geraldine knew that as a lesbian trying to holler at the Muslim ladies, she had to be discrete and cautious. A worthwhile challenge which Geraldine wasn't shy about tackling...

Geraldine became friends with some of the young Muslim women at Carleton University, among them a tomboyish young Arab woman named Dana, and a young Somali woman named Ayaan. Unfortunately for Geraldine, Dana and Ayaan were as straight as can be. Thankfully, Dana's aunt Dareen turned out to be far more open-minded. Upon their first meeting, Geraldine and Dareen exchanged numbers, and forged a connection...

Geraldine Vincent and Dareen Al-Moumen started hanging out, just two ladies having coffee at Tim Horton's and stuff. Women who love women have the ability to spot each other, and it's nothing to do with stereotypes like short hair, masculine attire, and things of that nature. It's all about eye contact, pure and simple. Geraldine knew that Dareen, an observant Muslim woman, a housewife and mother, loves pussy. And that's simply that...

For Geraldine, the challenge lay in getting Dareen Al-Moumen to feel comfortable enough to let the magic moment happen between the two of them. Lots of very straight women love having their pussy eaten by a lesbian, but they also worry about being exposed. These women have boyfriends and husbands who would never suspect them of having an entirely different side to themselves.

While the LGBT community makes it look as though it's only gay men and bisexual men who hide their sexuality and that female sexuality is fluid and open, that's not always the case. Lots of women lead outwardly straight lives while messing around with other women on the side. Sexual secrets are part and parcel of the human experience, for both women and men. As a sexually adventurous lesbian and a student of human behavior, Geraldine knows this quite well.

Among women who love women, the game is played a certain way. Discretion is simply a must. Geraldine is a tall and attractive, very feminine gal who knows how to dress. She doesn't fit the stereotypes about lesbians being masculine, short-haired and awkward. Most people look at Geraldine and see a normal woman, not a living, breathing stereotype. That's the secret of Geraldine's success with the ladies...

"Oh, this is haram but feels so good," Dareen Al-Moumen said, and the plump, curvy Arab MILF moaned softly as Geraldine ate her pussy like a champ. Geraldine paused to smile at Dareen and flashed her a sexy wink, then continued to eat her pussy. Lots of Muslim women love pussy, and Geraldine wants some of that buffet, no matter what she has to go through in order to get it...

"Just relax and enjoy," Geraldine instructed Dareen Al-Moumen, and the mature Arab woman did as she was told. The two women got down and dirty in the Al-Moumen family living room. It was a cold day in Ottawa, but in the Al-Moumen household, things were definitely heating up. Geraldine watched as Dareen's face contorted in sheer pleasure from what she was doing to her...

"Don't stop, please," Dareen pleaded, and Geraldine laughed and worked three fingers into the Arab MILF's pussy...and then added a fourth. Dareen's lovely brown eyes popped as Geraldine began fisting the hell out of her pussy. Geraldine likes older women, especially the ones who are mothers or even grandmothers. Women like that have flexible cunts which are really fun to put a fist into, a delight for freaky lesbians like Geraldine.

"Get on all fours, mama, I want that ass," Geraldine told Dareen, and the curvy, big-bottomed Arab Muslim MILF did as she was told. Geraldine admired Dareen's big beautiful ass, and to really shine her on, the foxy Muslim mama shook that big ass for her. Geraldine grinned and playfully slapped Dareen's big ass, then spread them cheeks wide open. Geraldine lots a nice big ass, and Dareen's was right up her alley...

"Wallahi, I love this," Dareen Al-Moumen squealed as Geraldine fingered her wet, hairy pussy while sliding her tongue deep into her asshole. Seeing that Dareen loved what she was doing, Geraldine continued to give the Muslim MILF's asshole a tongue bath. Dareen squealed and continued to make noise as Geraldine worked her over, and the sounds she made were sweet music to her lover's ears...

"Damn right, you Muslim ladies act all holier than thou but deep down you all love pussy," Geraldine teased Dareen, who moaned softly. To really spice things up, Geraldine grabbed her strap-on dildo and put it on. Time for Dareen Al-Moumen, prim and proper Muslim housewife and mother to get dicked down...lesbian style. Let the fun begin...

"Oh yes, fuck me," Dareen cried out, as Geraldine gripped those wide hips of hers and thrust into her, burying the strap-on dildo deep inside her pussy. Geraldine went to town on Dareen as she fucked her, slamming the dildo into the Arab MILF's aged cunt like there was no tomorrow. The younger woman pumped her older female lover energetically until she effectively tapped out, crying out in sheer surrender...

"Plenty more where that came from," Geraldine told Dareen, as they lay in bed, after hours of steamy, freaky sex. Dareen looked at the tall, attractive and fearless young Black woman who lay in bed next to her. She'd never met anyone quite like Geraldine, that's for damn sure. An out and proud Black lesbian of Haitian American descent. Geraldine was so different from the Black women that Dareen Al-Moumen knew back in the Arab world. To many more nights like this one, Dareen thought, as she kissed Geraldine goodnight.