Must've Been Magic!

Story Info
Just an average guy having an unaverage day!
880 words
3.89
3.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never was much of a ladies man. I didn't bring girls home from the bar or concerts and I rarely had a girlfriend. If I ever did have a girlfriend it didn't last very long.

I never had any one night stands, kisses or even met anyone special. Things like that didn't ever happen to me. I had friends but wasn't a social butterfly or much of a party guy. I didn't care for all the banter and hoops you had to jump through to get laid.

I didn't expect any thing different on my trip to France. I came to see the sights, I didn't travel 6000 miles to drink when I could do that shit at home.

But there I was walking down the streets of Nice looking for a something to eat as it was around noon and it would be nice to sit after walking all morning. All of a sudden I'm walking by an alley when I feel a soft warm hand take mine.

It was a stunning beautiful blonde in a black thigh length dress with neck length hair. She shooshed me, whispered something in French and beckoned me down the alley.

Every ounce of intelligence left my brain as I followed her around behind a dumpster. She muttered something in French and began grinding her snatch into me as her back was against the wall. She put her hands on my ass and pulled me into her.

I went to kiss her on the lips when she stopped me, said something in French that I took to mean "not there" and pointed to her neck. As she grinded into me I kissed her neck and collar bone and she let out a delightful little squeak.

She reached down and pulled up her dress exposing her neatly trimmed blonde bush and her perfect peach shaped ass. She continued grinding her bare pussy into my pants and my cock was uncomfortably hard inside of them.

She reached down and stared undoing my pants. I was glad I didn't wear my belt today. She was struggling to get them undone. She was panting and frustrated."Merde!" She said.

I reached down and slid down my pants and underwear and my hard cock sprung out and hit her bare pussy as our bare crotches and hair ground into each other.

"Oui, oui" She said as she put her arms around my neck. I slid the straps if her dress of one by one and slid her dress down exposing her delicious tits. I got a mouth and faceful of them before she directed me back to her neck.

Our crotches grinding together and her back still against the wall she lifted one leg then the other and wrapped them around me. She adjusted herself so that she was able to sink down onto me impaling her warm, snug, wet pussy onto my rigid cock.

I popped my shirt off. We were now nose to nose. Her magnificent tits crushed into my chest and my hands full of her plump ass. Staring into each other's souls, I thrusted hard, passionately and deep into her. We kept this pace for a good bit. We had worked up a good sweat and she said "Rapide" "Rapide lover" which I knew enough that she wanted me to go faster.

So I did, I fucked her faster and harder against the old brick wall, our pubes scratching together and her heavenly pussy gripping and devouring my cock as I shove it into her repeatedly.

She squeaked and moaned delightfully as I made my final push into the home stretch and fired a full load across the finish line and into her hot, wet, sticky depths.

We slid down the wall and collapsed, panting as we collected ourselves. After a short moment she began pushing on me and saying something in French. I pulled my softening dick out of her and sat down. She pulled her dress straps up, leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. She said "Merci lover!

She then stood up letting me get one last glimpse of the pussy I just fucked and the sweet ass I just had my hands full of before her black dress slid gently back down into place covering her back up.

Walking away she playfully flashed her peachy ass to me again before saying "Au revoir lover!" and disappearing around the corner never to be seen again if only in my dreams.

All of a sudden I realized how filthy and how badly this alley smelled. There I was shirtless sitting on the ground with my soft dick out. So I stood up and buttoned my pants. Having my wits back about me I quickly checked my pockets. My money and all were still there. I didn't have any stab wounds.

I picked up my my shirt put it on and went on wondering what and how the fuck that just happened but didn't care. I was even hungrier than before, for obvious reasons. So I ate a delicious steak and finished the rest of my trip.

I went home with a magical memory and story I'll never tell because no one will believe it and I don't even need them to.