My 18 Year Old Amish Stud Pt. 01

Story Info
Bisexual man seduces 18 year old Amish boy.
1.2k words
4.32
12.1k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/06/2023
Created 08/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got a call from an Amish woman needing a ride to her doctor. We spoke on the phone and made arrangements. I drove my minivan to her farm and waited.

She was a plump homely woman with a kind disposition. She relaxed as my easy solicitous manner charmed her.

She mentioned her family was planning a trip to Fertile Minnesota.

I thought how apt for an Amish mother. Perhaps she had relatives near Intercourse Pennsylvania?

She told me she had an 18 year old son named Irvin. Now she really had my interest because getting Amish pussy was next to impossible. But getting young yet legal Amish cock was doable.

Irvin was done with school as all Amish are by their teens. He worked at a local flooring shop and loaded calves for a livestock hauler.

He must be a very strong hardworking boy I said.

Oh he is replied his mother.

Is he married? I asked.

No not yet she replied.

I'll bet he is handsome and lots of girls like him I said.

Yes he is handsome his mother agreed.

Jackpot I thought. I would set my sites on providing affordable rides for this family and get to meet their 18 year old son.

From there I could get to know Irvin and be his personal driver. And if all went according to plan my personal fuck toy.

I parked in the lot of the train station and waited for the arrival of the Amish family. My thoughts were of their 18 year old son and how I would go about making him my lover.

First, I would have to establish a friendly rapport with the young man- get him in conversations and form a bond between us.

From there, incidental touching between us could begin. For instance, if I handed him an object, say a bottle of juice or soda from a gas station, I'd make sure our hands touched.

From there, I could reach over his seat to get some object and our shoulders could touch. We could look at a map together where our hands would contact. That sort of thing.

I would buy him food and snacks during a drive or we could share things like chips or fries together. Again, more incidental touching.

Food is sensual and eating a bit of innocent foreplay. I would often look in his eyes and smile. Sometimes I would speak. Other times just look and invite him to respond in kind.

Body language is key. Could I get Irvin to relax with me-share talk, laughter, even awkward silences. And if his cock moved, it would signal his sexual response toward me. And that would be momentous.

But that was in the future. For now, I heard the train pull into the station. Passengers, many of them Amish, waited to board while others got off at the station.

I started my van, turned on the lights and in a couple minutes, the object of my desire approached me.

Irvin is an unprepossesing young Amish man. Not too tall, but well built and muscular, bespectacled with a chin beard.

Is your name Irvin? I asked as our eyes met.

Yes I am came the deep throated reply. My family is waiting over there he motioned to the platform. Can you drive up closer? he asked.

Sure I replied. Why don't you get in next to me now I suggested.

Irwin did not hesitate and slid in beside me. Which is where I wanted him. Close to me.

Up close I saw that Irwin had brown eyes and a feminine mouth with plump pink lips.

I adored him and struck up a relaxing conversation about the weather, train travel, hunting and his work on and off the farm.

He was shy but polite. I shared some personal bio with him and confirmed he was 18.

He looked a little older which would be helpful with motel managers in the future. And he possessed the young man's cock I desperately craved.

And judging by his large hands, he must be well hung.

The family made several stops for shopping. Whenever Irvin was alone in a store aisle, I approached him, stood close by and solicited his attention.

His bashfulness receded and he welcomed my attention. We would look at each other and smile. We were beginning a courtship.

I wanted Irvin to love me and make love to me. At 18 he was at the peak of his male beauty and sexual power. I wanted to pleasure him and teach him the art of lovemaking.

He bought a tent at Goodwill. It was only big enough for two. How perfect I thought.

We could go camping together someday. Make love under the stars. He could fuck me like a goat.

But for now I could only whisper unheard plaintives.

Kiss me Irvin.

Irvin let me suck your cock.

Make love to me Irvin.

Fuck me Irvin.

That was all in the future. For now I had an 18 year old boy sitting next to me. We shared conversation and soulful looks. He wanted me as a friend. And I wanted him more.

I began to drive Irvin regularly to his job at a flooring shop away from his family and farm. I would have ample opportunity to get to know him.

It soon became apparent that Irvin liked me and always looked forward to our drives together. I always tried to keep the conversation, however dull, going and sometimes we would make extra stops for errands and even birdwatching.

Physical closeness began happening and I would often place my hands on his shoulders or back to gesture toward something or to make a salient point. Irvin was shy and didn't touch me but allowed me to frequently touch him and he began to warm to me sometimes literally as I felt his body flush with excitement.

One day I talked to Irvin about my school days at an all boys Catholic school. I told him about swim class and Irvin confessed he didn't know how to swim. I offered to teach him and one hot summer day we drove to a secluded pond.

I stripped naked and dove in demonstrating various strokes while Irvin sat fully clothed onshore and watched me intently.

C'mon in the water is fine I beckoned. Irvin smiled, looked around and saw we were both alone. Then he took his clothes off and waded in the shallow end. I came up to meet him and our naked bodies bumped beneath the cloudy warm water.

I gently guided him onto his back and we floated beside one another.

We gently paddled our legs in the warm pond as the sun shined down on our nakedness.

I took hold of Irvin's hand and we moved as one into the deeper water. Like synchronized swimmers we turned to face one another vertically and I brought his body against mine and felt his erection and he felt mine.

We placed our hands together and with outstretched arms we danced a sensual waterdance together. We embraced and shared our first kiss. It would be the first of many that day. We started touching underwater.

I fondled Irwin's cock and moved his hand onto mine.

We masturbated one another and as Irvin groaned in pleasure from his orgasm I saw his pool of semen float to the surface.

It was the most erotic moment of my life. And it began my love affair with an 18 year old Amish stud.