All Comments on 'My 18 Year Old Amish Stud Pt. 01'

by sonalsorises

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer9 months ago

This was hot and a little lecherous from the protagonist's point of view. But it was also rather sweet, in the way a story about awakening an innocent's desires for forbidden sexual pleasures can be. Part 1 was well done, looking forward to finding out where this goes from here.

tulsabigdaddytulsabigdaddy9 months ago

More please! Cut? Obviously not shaved downstairs. Has he messed around with boys?

Exluke1Exluke19 months ago

More please. It would be cool to hear what the 18 y/o is thinking. Is he struggling with his faith, had he already been reconsidering leaving the community even though he already made that decision to stay 3-4 years ago when they are encouraged to sow some wild oats.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This was interesting and way too short. It demands further exploration with some thoughts from Irwin's perspective.

CorjixCorjix8 months ago

As a (mostly) age appropriate writer and lover...it certainly was fun to imagine myself, as I read your story, in the role of seducer...but at an age close to Irvin. It could help make up for many missed opportunities of mine at that age. BTW, I just assumed 'you', the seducer, to be much older than Irvin. Maybe some more background about the two, in a second part, would be helpful. Good start. '5' 'Follow Author'.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersonalsorises@sonalsorises
Middle aged boyish man who has never lost his desire for older women. Wants to share intimacies with all those who feel the Oedipal urge strongly and feel its erotic pull. Let's dive in and gasp with great pleasure together

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES