My 18th Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she recovered, she kissed the back of my hand and told me that it had been truly wonderful this time. She said that she just wanted to lie still for a while with my arms around her and my cock still buried deep inside her.

It started again when Marian wiggled her ass around because it felt good, or at least that is what she told me. But shortly we were fucking, a nice gentle fuck still lying on our sides, a mingling of our souls together, if such a thing is possible. Despite our intention to fuck the night away, after we both reached orgasm again, we drifted off to sleep still joined together.

4

When we woke up in the morning, we were still lying together, my arms around her naked body. Marion was immediately concerned about getting off to work, and of course, I had to get ready to go to school. We got up after sharing a nice kiss, and I let her have first use of the bathroom.

That evening both mom and Marian got home around five. Mom made supper and during the meal most of the conversation was about Ron and Marian but some of it was directed toward her sex education.

Marian told us that she loved what I had been doing to her, and she would be happy for the rest of her life if she could only have a sex life like that.

Mom laughed and told her that I was a horny teenager, and it wasn't realistic to expect that much sex as your man gets older. Mother told Marian that she should enjoy it while she could.

Marian replied that it wasn't the quantity of sex she was talking about, it was the quality, and they both laughed this time.

We never heard anything from Ron that evening. Marian called me lover boy, and said she wanted to have a shower before turning in.

When she had gone, mom sat beside me on the couch, and the first thing we knew we were in each other's arms and locked in deep hungry kisses. In less time than it takes to tell about it, I had my hand on her cunt with one finger alternating between her clit and her fuck hole. She was hungry for sex and very quickly reached her orgasm. With that, she kissed me good night, locked the door and headed upstairs. I shut the lights off and followed her.

When I turned the lights on in my room, I was surprised to see Marian, naked, lying in my bed. "What are you doing in my bed?" I demanded, pulling the covers off of her and tickling her in the ribs. Grabbing her by the legs, I dragged her to the edge of the bed. Roughly forcing her legs apart, I got on my knees and buried my head in her cunt.

I began by licking the inside of her thighs, then I lifted her ass off of the bed at the same time spreading her ass cheeks apart so I could lick the crack of her ass, with special attention to her asshole rosebud. Through all of this, I could feel that she was tense as if she didn't approve of what I was doing, but when I started to lick her pussy lips Marian started to move her hips a bit and was softly moaning.

After licking her pussy lips for some time, I buried my tongue in her fuck hole and tried to fuck her with my tongue, that really got her going. But when I began teasing her fully erect clit with my tongue, she really went ballistic. I could barely hang on to her, and she was loudly vocalizing. I couldn't administer to her clit any more with her acrobatics, but it was academic anyway because she had already had a couple of violent orgasms.

When she calmed down enough for me to get my mouth on her clit, she pushed my head away, telling me that it was starting to hurt her. I was so turned on after this display of sexuality I simply shoved my cock into her, and hanging onto her by her hips, we fucked each other violently right there on the edge of the bed. We came together, hard, and after that managed to get on the bed, get the covers over us and we passed out.

In the morning we woke up in each other's arms and Marian gave me a wonderful, tender kiss. "Thank you for giving me a wonderful time last night," she said and gave me another tender kiss. My hands wandered over her body, lingering on her tits and finally wandering down to her cunt. I slipped a finger into her to find my cum oozing gently out of her. "That feels so nice she said," closing her eyes for a few moments.

That evening, just as we were finishing our supper, Ron called. Mom held her finger to her mouth to tell Marian to keep quiet. He wanted to talk to Marian but mom told him that would not be convenient at the moment, and suggested that he join us for supper tomorrow evening around six.

After supper mom talked to Marian and told her to hold her ground. Tell Ron that the marriage was over, that he had his chance, and chose to do noting about it. She only wanted to get her things without any harassment and that she didn't care what he did. Marian objected that she wanted to save her marriage, not end it, if that were possible. All mom would say was "Trust me."

To say the atmosphere was tense would be an understatement, but Ron arrived promptly at six. He didn't look like the same guy that had been there a few days ago. I could see that this bothered Marian but she didn't say anything. During the meal there was very little conversation but it was polite. That changed when we having our coffee and the serious conversation began.

It began with Ron rather angrily demanding that Marian stop this nonsense and come home with him, telling her that she had responsibilities as a married woman.

Mom asked Ron what those responsibilities were, but he was rather blunt and told my mom that he was talking to his wife, and he didn't appreciate her interfering in their marital affairs.

"Ron," mother started, "you don't seem to understand, you don't have a marriage or a wife. You walked out on her the other night, and after Marian telling you that she was leaving you, I don't think that she will ever go back to you on your terms."

Ron looked at Marian and she lowered her eyes to her coffee cup, but didn't reply. My mother continued the conversation, "With your attitude, I don't think that you will ever get your sweetheart back and she would like to get her things from your house without any harassment from you. I'm afraid that she will have to turn to the police for protection if that happens. Ron, she loves you and doesn't want to cause you any trouble, but she just can't live with you any more."

It looked like Marian was getting upset, she got up without a word and went upstairs. When it looked like Ron wanted to follow her, mother told him that he was not allowed to do so, and if need be she would call the police. She went on to tell him that unless he was prepared to change his attitudes and behavior, there was little point in continuing the conversation. However, if he was truly prepared to change his ways, he was welcome anytime.

You could see that Ron was very upset, but to his credit, he kept his temper and left without any further conversation or even saying goodbye. When he had gone Marian came back downstairs. She wasn't very happy but mother told her that everything was going to plan and it would either work out or it wouldn't.

Marian wasn't pleased with that remark, but there was little she could do about it. I put my arm around her and asked her if she was too upset to sleep with me tonight, but she said no, one way or the other she was getting addicted to sex.

But it was easy to see that she was upset when we got to bed, and I held her in my arms for the longest time until finally she relaxed enough for me to fuck her. But she did reach orgasm eventually and fell asleep in my arms. Her sleep was troubled during the night.

In the morning, I could see that Marian was still depressed. I put my hand under her chin, brought it up and kissed her lightly on the lips. She gave me a brief smile, recognizing that she was down and I was trying to cheer her up.

Mom was the only one that seemed to be in good spirits at supper. I knew that Marian was down and I was feeling for her. I wondered whether mom knew something we didn't. Maybe we were looking for some kind of a miracle that would patch up Marian's fractured marriage. Miracles were in short supply at the moment, and it was beginning to look like the marriage was beyond repair. As if reading our minds, mom told us to cheer up, the battle was not lost yet.

Still, there was a dearth of light hearted conversation that evening. When I and Marian went to bed, I decided that it was about time that she learned something about pleasing a man. I reasoned that she was not really in the mood to put her body, mind and soul into advancing her appreciation of her own sexuality.

Marian wasn't the only one to feel down, it was contagious. Before my cock had been like an iron rod every time I had gotten near Marian, but this time I had to show her how to stimulate my cock to get it up. I showed her how to stroke it for maximum enjoyment but I held off because I wanted her to suck me off. It didn't go too well, but Marian tried and towards the end, she was getting better. When I came in her mouth, she tried to swallow my cum until she choked and then my jism shot all over her face. She smiled, and she looked really funny. My spunk was all over her face, in her hair and a little bit was leaking out the corners of her mouth.

I laughed at her and told her to go look at herself in the mirror, which she did. I went with her and we had a good giggle over her appearance. The mood changed and we were able to go back to bed with an entirely different attitude. We were just fooling around when Marian grabbed my cock and applying some of her new found skill, stroked it until it was hard. I was surprised when she got on top of me, slipped my now hard cock into her cunt and fucked me until we both came. It wasn't the best sex we had experienced, but the surprise was in her take charge attitude.

We both laughed over what had happened, and I provoked more laughter when I asked what that was all about, suggesting that maybe she thought that this was her graduation exercise. At any rate, the tension was all gone as we drifted off to sleep and when Marian got up in the morning she was her usual cheerful self.

That evening Marian and mom had their heads together about something, but I was busy doing my homework in my room, so I had no idea what they talked about. All I know is that Ron showed up at six sharp to join us for supper. Ron looked a mess, but both mom and Marian greeted him warmly. If Marian was concerned by Ron's haggard appearance, she certainly didn't show it, and she was talking with him and both of us cheerfully.

Marian paid no particular attention to Ron during the meal, but rather, joined in with the usual chatter around the table that included everybody and a few laughs. After dessert, when we were having our coffee, Marian asked Ron if it would be all right for her to take her things out of the house tomorrow, sounding as if it was just an innocent question.

Instead of replying to her question, Ron started telling her that he was losing his patience with her silliness, that it was up to her to fulfil her marriage vows, and get hack home where she belonged. Marian's expression didn't change, and she replied evenly, "Ron, I have told you repeatedly over many months that I was not happy with our marriage and you have always refused to do anything about it. When I tell you that our marriage is over, you start talking about my duty. What about your duty to me? Is it only your opinion of what our marriage should be that counts?"

"Marian," Ron started, "you know that I've never laid a hand on you, I've always given you a good home and treated you with respect."

Marian told him that it was all true, and in turn she had done her best to give him a good home, but that wasn't the issue, he had never given her sexual satisfaction and that was vitally important to her. On top of that, he even refused to talk about it only saying that it was probably her fault anyway and that she should get her head on straight.

Ron shot back that sex was supposed to be for procreation not for pleasure anyway. The pleasure of sex was the work of the devil, he said, trying to lure people away from the straight and narrow.

And I suppose you don't get any pleasure when you stick your cock in my cunt, shove it in and out, and shoot your wad. If fucking is to get children, then how come we don't have a couple of thousand by now. How come when you are busy procreating, you are perfectly willing to let me go on the pill so I can earn money to help you out financially and not have the kids I want. Ron, I have loved you since we were in high school together, but you have turned out to be nothing but a hypocrite! All I ever asked for was fair play, to share the sexual satisfaction you always got.

Ron sat there looking at Marian, apparently at a loss for words for several seconds. "If I can achieve sexual satisfaction as you put it, why can't you? I've told you several times that there must be something wrong with you," he told her.

Marian paused as if thinking, "Ron, I've tried and tried. You get on top of me, do your thing and I've tried to get something out of it. I've tried so hard, but it never did any good, and you refused to do anything about it, so I just gave up trying." She paused again looking intently at Ron, "There is nothing wrong with me, and I have gotten my head on straight. When I spoke to Jean about our marriage, I was at my wit's end. I was planning to leave you but she talked me out of it but I can tell you that so far, I haven't seen any reason that I should change my mind. When I came over here, Jean asked me if I wanted to fuck Davie to see if it really was me. It wasn't, I found unbelievable pleasures with him, and I have no intention of giving up those pleasures."

When Marian told Ron that I had fucked her, his jaw dropped to his chest. It was sad in a way to see his ego deflate. He was a beaten man for the moment at least, but it didn't take him long to try to get back at her. "So you have turned into a slut like your friend!" he said angrily.

Mom had sat there quietly while this exchange was taking place, but she felt that she couldn't let this go. Speaking in a quiet voice, she told Ron, "You implied that I was a slut. For you information, my husband is the only man I have ever had sex with, if that makes me a slut, then I plead guilty. Marian told me that she had made up her mind to leave you, and she asked me if I knew how she should go about doing it. You have constantly put her down, trying to put the blame on her.

I told her that Davie was a horny teenager, and I was sure that he would fuck her, if she wanted to find out if there was anything wrong with her or not. I could have told her to look for sex wherever she could find it, but that could be dangerous. Goodness only knows what might happen, from some kind of violence to disease.

Admittedly, after Davie fucked her, I drove her home and that was probably wrong to do that without telling you, but it was because she wanted to see if she could apply what she had learned to help your marriage. She decided she couldn't, that is when she came here to stay. Since then, Davie has been fucking her brains out, but that doesn't make her a slut."

"But it is adultery!" he shot back angrily.

Mom told him that was absolutely true, he had every right to sue for divorce, and that was ok because it would save Marian the trouble and expense. But as far as saving their marriage was concerned, that would be the finish of it.

This was all high drama to me, but there were things going on here that I didn't understand. Ron was the only one that had raised his voice, Marian had been the essence of decorum the whole evening, and yet I thought that I knew her well enough to believe she was boiling inside. And mom? I would have to say that it looked to me like she was flashing Ron. Something strange was going on here, and as it turned out, I didn't have a clue.

I could see that Ron was really getting frustrated now, coming out with some really nasty remarks mostly directed at Marian.

Marian came out with "Fuck this shit," totally unlike her normally ladylike behavior as she got up and taking me by the hand, said, "Come on Davie, let's go to bed, I'm getting horny."

I was dumbfounded but obediently let Marian lead me upstairs where she immediately pulled her clothes off and hopped into bed. I was surprised to find that she was wet, and well, nature being what it is, we got into it. She was not inhibited either, being more vocal than she usually was.

5

Davie and Marian's sudden departure left Jean and Ron sitting at the table. She did not ask Ron if he wanted more coffee, just got up and refilled both their cups. When she sat down again, she reached across the corner of the table and put her hand on top of Ron's, telling him that she was sorry that there was so much turmoil in his marriage. She also went on to tell him that the sex in her marriage had been very good, but that it had been quite a while since then. She even told him about the trip in the Beaver and their night in the bush, laughing about it, emphasizing both the humorous and the erotic aspects of the tale.

After a while, the conversation had drifted away from Marian and their marriage breakdown although she noticed that he was listening closely to her vocalizing upstairs. Jean only smiled without comment. In the meantime she was shamelessly flashing Ron, but he just didn't seem to respond to anything she did. She had put her hand on top of his on the table several times and squeezed it too, to no effect.

In desperation, Jean got up to make a fresh pot of coffee, finding things to do that caused her to bend over where he could get a good look at her ass. She was wearing a short skirt with no panties, and she knew that he got a good shot at her legs, if not her pussy.

When she poured fresh coffee, she could see that she was having the desired effect, she could see his hard on in his pants. Jean wondered if that was for her or what was going on upstairs, but when she sat down, it was Ron that squeezed her hand.

When Ron looked at the time and said he really should be going, Jean took his hand in both of her's and asked what the hurry was, it had been a long time since she had a man's meat in her cunt and he was more than welcome to sleep over with her.

It was easy to see that Ron was intrigued by the subtle art of seduction, just not very skilled at it. Without waiting for a reply, Jean got up and moving behind his chair, gave Ron a hug around his shoulders. At the same time she kissed him on the neck and reaching down, squeezed his hard cock.

Leading Ron by the hand, Jean took him upstairs to her bedroom. There, she quickly took her clothes off, and crawled into bed naked.

She pretended not to notice, but she carefully observed Ron watching her as she took her clothes off. He quickly removed his clothes, shut the light off, and crawled into bed with her.

Without a word, Ron leaned over after a while and put his hand on Jean's belly, felt it briefly, moved his hand to her pussy mount then to her cunt where he pushed a finger into her fuck hole. After less than a minute, he took his hand away and rolled over on top of her. Jean spread her legs apart to accommodate him as he directed his cock to her cunt with his hand. Grabbing her by her shoulders, Ron none too gently shoved his cock in her love canal to the hilt. Stopping very briefly, he started fucking her until he shot his load into her, and after a few seconds rolled off, rolled over away from her and went to sleep.

Ron was up early. Jean got up with him, made him some breakfast and saw him off to work, telling him not to be late for supper.

A few minutes later Marian came downstairs, "Well, how did you make out last night?" she asked.

Jean told her that she had a new experience. For the first time in her life something different had been added to her sexual experiences. The first time she had ever been fucked without being kissed!