All Comments on 'My 18th Birthday Present from Mom'

by jaguar6969

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf5712 months ago

I would have liked a back story that explained the character's circumstance (ie where's Dad?) and a description of the characters beyond having "magnificent breasts" or a "beautiful cock". Three stars.

AlwaystabooAlwaystaboo12 months ago
A loving mother

She had the courage to do what so many want. No confusing teasing or remorse.

rutherford366rutherford36612 months ago

Very unoriginal with no real story here. No character development, no backstory, there was nothing to show why she decided to sleep with her son. It's rare that I do this, but I have to give this only 1-star.

DanDraperDanDraper12 months ago

I enjoyed the sex scene but I just couldn't enjoy the whole story. I feel like there could've been a lot more to written about these characters, especially their background and what led them to finally be together.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I loved it! Maybe a bit rushed, but a real love story between mom and son is the best thing in this world, 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Beautiful story of love between Mother and son.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A fairly stupid story, in which the mother suddenly tells her son that he should fuck her and get her pregnant. No buildup, no explanation - nothing.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Unoriginal and lame.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Boring. Just words from a script. No story there. Life is more than a bunch of sex words strung together. It don't work that way.

katibkatib12 months ago

There is at least one other, widely accepted, non-pill method of birth control: the coil. Like most of the commentators here, I agree that the story would merit a higher rating had the author explored the backgrounds of the chracters, especially the mom's. And the dialogue—A little too formal for such an intimate, intense interaction. A follow-up story would be very welcome, perhaps with Dad showing up and reacting to the incestuous situation.

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasm12 months ago

You know, sometimes I wonder why Literotica has so many more stories than any other site for erotic literature. And then I read these one-page masturbation fantasies that any other site would redirect to a fitting subreddit, and everything makes sense.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I have to agree with both DanDraper and rutherford366. But to be fair, Jaguar6969 is a novice. He has only submitted four stories. I haven't read his other three, but he seems to be adept at writing the sex scene in this story. What he needs to learn is how to create real-life, flesh and blood characters--with all of the strengths and weaknesses of human beings. I may be wrong, but I believe that people want (and need) to make an emotional connection to the characters. To understand "what makes them tick". Think about the characters in literature that you have come to appreciate, and maybe even love. What got you to that point? Many elements are important in a GOOD story. Try to discover what they are and you will be well on your way to becoming a great writer. Good luck!

muskyboymuskyboy12 months ago

Gave you a 5 because I liked the storyline so much. Your dialogue and descriptions of emotion and affection need work though.

tallman441tallman44112 months ago

Kind of lame. Lack of back story had an affect on the overall story

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Boring,i got half way through it and had to leave,too repetative

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Loved It!

Thank You.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey12 months ago

Very hot. 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Could you have been more repetitive? Fuck me. Cum in me. Get me pregnant. Oh, I'm gonna fuck you. I'm gonna cum in you. I'm gonna get you pregnant...for like 15 straight paragraphs.

TransguycharlieTransguycharlie12 months ago

I’m wanking so hard. Thi was so hot!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great story!However,it's too repetitive and short.

DonnyjonDonnyjon12 months ago

A little on the repetitive side, but still hot.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I thoroughly enjoyed all your stories. They were a huge turn on. Hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Thoroughly enjoyed your story. Fabulous birthday present for the son and a wonderful future for them both..

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Fabulous...what I always wanted was to make love to my mum and fill her full of my cum.....

MfkndragonMfkndragon9 months ago

Don't add the word brother man up

LechemanLecheman8 months ago

Hmm "get me/you pregnant" was so repetitive.

Seriously, was driving me balmy!

Story was good but aargh that continuing phrase........~

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It was rather repetitive. I swear every other word felt like it was "pregnant". We get it. But really, sometimes less is more. Still hot though.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I enjoy fucking my granny

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

loved it but it was a lot more fun with my grandma she loved to be fucked 24hrs a day I am only18yrs but she loved it when she taught me how to fuck her now she told me that my mummy realy needs to be fucked so she promised me that she will arrange it for me i am so lucking forward to fucking my mummy

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good Story I enjoyed reading it, when I was young I seen my own Mother nude many times see had beautiful breast and large nipples I would set in the bathroom and watch her in the bathtub.When my stepfather was away on deployment she often would bring other airmen home to fuck her. I never had sex with her but wanted to.She was very attractive lady, she always looked and smelled nice,her favorite things to do were dancing and drinking at the NCO club.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous