All Comments on 'My Abby'

by phornphorn101

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
CrkcpprCrkcppralmost 7 years ago
Nice !

Very sexy scene author . I liked it .

johntcookseyjohntcookseyalmost 7 years ago
Very sexy

Welcome addition to LW. Thanks

Impo_64Impo_64almost 7 years ago
A scene in a happy marriage...

A scene in a happy marriage where their love is all around...4*

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
Welcome

Welcome to Lit. This is a very well-written scene, but even for a "flash tale" there isn't a lot of substance here. No real plot or drama. Just a glimpse into the lives of a happy couple. The Category Police will inevitably point out that this story doesn't belong here because it doesn't fit the description, and insist that it should be in Erotic Couplings or Romance instead. Ignore them. This story is fine where it is.

This would be a great opening scene in a much longer story about a happy couple that later struggles to maintain their happiness, and returns to the beach house in a desperate attempt to recapture what they've lost. As it stands, it isn't particularly compelling.

Thanks for contributing. Please continue doing so.

phornphorn101phornphorn101almost 7 years agoAuthor
Swinger Joe

Thank you for your comments but why would you try to write another author's story? This piece is exactly what i intended it to be, a snapshot, a glimpse into the life of a happy couple. Not every story has to have drama (real life is far to full of that). I want my readers to think "yah, i want that!" so they come back for more. On top of that this was an exercise in writing and editing a piece in one evening, I'll leave the novels to others. Thank you again for your comments.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
@ pp101

Hmm. I suggested that maybe you could turn this story into something greater, deeper, and more meaningful, and you interpret that suggestion as "trying to write your story."

Okay. It's called "constructive criticism." If you're that sensitive, you really shouldn't be writing in this section, trust me.

If tension-free saccharine flash scenes are your jam, that's fine. I'll just have to remember your name so that I don't accidentally stumble upon any more of your stories and offend you further. I admit I've never really understood the "I fucked my wife last night and it was great" genre, but it is fairly popular here.

To the Anony that addressed me: do you have any idea how ironic your comment is? Thanks for starting my day with a laugh!

gordo12gordo12almost 7 years ago
Another day, another stupid author

That doesn't read.

Loving Wives - Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing 1*

Try romantic or erotic next time.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 7 years ago
Gordo Got it Right

Not LW. Also totall narrated. Might try letting the chsracters tell as much of THEIR story as is plausible! Let We-The-Readers' eavesdrop on them. Much more personal!

Nice, but unrated in LW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
@ Gordo12

You forgot the " and more " part of LW description , rather conveniently . This is the and more type ! Now go off and read your Cream Pie stories and fondle yourself .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Glad to see a husband and wife enjoying themselves, . . .

without disrespect, humiliation, betrayal, or any of the other hateful hurtful actions frequently portrayed in Loving Wives. Thanks for that.

Tb0918Tb0918almost 7 years ago
Wonderful fun story

As an opening story this is great. The on going character development between these two would make for good reading. If, as you suggested, this is a stand alone snapshot into their world then it's still a great story. You left me wanting more. Keep writing.

GreyMatter46GreyMatter4612 months ago

Loved it even if ancient. Great sense of humor. The "how to" of love going with one's best friend.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous