My Adventure into BDSM Ch. 05

Story Info
My life as slave slana really starts.
1.1k words
4.31
6.8k
2
0

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up early on that Monday and had to get ready for work. I pulled the dildos out of my ass and pussy so that I was able to undo and remove the spreader bar. My legs felt like it was normal to keep them apart. I took the o-rings off His nipples and pumped them again to re-apply. Although, with continued use of the o-rings, His nipples had been trained to be hard no matter what. I put in the anal beads and slid a new clean dildo inside of me.

I came downstairs to work and had to remain naked until I heard others in the house getting up. If someone came downstairs earlier, I had to quickly grab a shirt. Master wanted me to be naked while I was in meetings. Once people were up, I was able to get dressed.

I was told to ensure that nipples were always to be hard, the pussy/ass were to be full but also to make sure that I moved them throughout the day. I am sure if it was possible, Master would want me with a cock down my throat 24/7 as well! Just a little too hard to work with though.

In the evening, Master may or may not be available but I had to make sure that I was available. I had to tell Master if I was going to be unavailable and why.

Every day was similar until Friday evening. The weekend was my time to just let go and accept who I was. I agreed to be a slave so now I had to what He wanted me to do even though I might not want to. Our earlier time together had me just act like a whore but not really embracing who I was destined to become. I thought back of the times where I was blindfolded and being used. It was easier for me to accept because I didn't have to see their face. My Master was smart enough to tell me that I was not really accepting my role if I hid behind a blindfold. Being fucked by people in my community, was a way to help me accept that I might be a whore. Having others see me out in public, and me see them would help me accept humiliation.

On the night we were meeting, I agreed that when I was waiting to see Him, I would be in the room naked with spread legs at least 18 inches apart with my hands linked together behind my head and my tits thrust out. I was told to look down and to not look at anyone who entered the room.

I had no idea what was planned for me, but I don't think that really mattered. I no longer had a right to choose. I tried to remain calm but it was difficult. I had no mask to hide behind and people could see the real me. It was scary but erotic at the same time.

My Master came in with some others and he quickly came over to see if I was wet. That would be a horrible thing if I wasn't. He stuck his fingers deep inside of me and He wiped my wetness across my face. His two friends did the same. Watching a stranger stick his fingers inside of me was interesting. Group consensus was that I was wet. Thank god.

I understand that I could be used at any time whether I wanted it or not. Master said to think of myself as a masturbatory aid. Since aids don't cum neither could I. Slaves only get to cum if they perform adequately and only when Master said it was okay. Cumming without permission is worthy of punishment. Being owned I don't control the access to my holes or when/if I cum.

There were 3 people in front of me one being my Master, I was scared and excited but at least my body was reacting appropriately. It was like being wet was outside of my control. I think my body liked it actually. I was told to lay on the bed on my back with my head hanging off the end. I knew what this meant. It meant I might have trouble breathing for the next little bit. I knew throat fucking as what they wanted to do. Master wanted me enjoy being throat fucked. Master slipped a butt plug in my ass and a dildo in my pussy. He reminded me not to use 'my' anymore when it came to its holes.

I belonged to Him. He also said to call it a cunt not a pussy and that my mouth was more like a cunt on my face. I should try to correct myself. He owned its cunts and ass and that I should always remember that. He will control what goes into them. I would never be able to choose what or who I fucked. A little dread came up in the pit of my stomach. What if I met someone out and we both got drunk or something? I figured that I have not made good use of His holes for most of my life so I needed to give ownership to someone else.

Master's cock was the first one to slide into His mouth. My hands were being held back so I had no way to stop what was happening. I know that I didn't deserve to stop what Master wanted for me. He slid around His mouth, checking it out before trying to get into His throat. He could feel me gagging because it was at a weird angle and yelled swallow. As I swallowed His cock entered my throat. There were times it felt like I couldn't breathe, but I was able to somehow. I was surprised as to how much mucus that the throat holds and how much it slipped out of His mouth, down my face and onto the towelled floor. To be honest, I wanted Him to cum so I could breathe normally again. He came after that and it went right down His throat into my stomach. He wiped His cock on the side my face and then the second man took His place. I only got a break when the third man and cum and wiped his cock on my face.

I felt like I was less than a person, just a hole for someone to enjoy. But if I am being totally honest with myself, I kinda liked it. It was an escape from my real life. It was some place where I could just do. Just be and learn to enjoy. I could stop thinking about my stupid problems and just focus on serving my Master.