My Angry Little Princess Pt. 04

Story Info
My lover and I spend some time alone, mostly...
3k words
4.75
2.9k
2
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later that night, my lover and I are back in secrecy; in her apartment, in her bed, in each other's heads.

The lighting is low, coming only from the bedside lamp which has a thin scarf thrown over it. Shadows of my princess riding me play on the wall.

Our clothes are strewn on the floor, in a trail that speaks of desperately undressing ourselves and each other. Lust driving us to move quicker, to be with each other.

I lie back on the bed, she rides me slowly, reverse cowgirl style. Rolling her hips when she descends onto me, grinding herself against me.

She tilts her head back at times, her blonde hair hanging in between her shoulder blades. Sighs at the feeling of my cock filling her.

I keep my hands on her hips and lower back, feeling the curve of her as she climbs my shaft. Her skin is so smooth to the touch.

I raise my head to look and she where I disappear inside her. Glistening wet, gliding into her. It feels incredible.

I gently peel her ass cheeks apart, viewing her puckered asshole, it pulses in gentle time with her movement. I silently vow to have her ass again before I have to leave this weekend.

Her hand rests upon my thigh, helping support her vertical rise and fall as she gently impales herself, repeatedly on my tense hard flesh. Her other hand pulls at her own breast, pinching the nipple. Her movements are slow and steady, she's not rushing fucking me. This is the reward she's chosen for herself after behaving so carefully when we were in public.

Her head rolls left to right on her shoulders, she makes an "Mmmmm" noise as she does. She's taking it slowly, I can see and that and a gradual build up to orgasm. She's been denied touching, kissing, whispering dirty secrets all night and she's wanting to enjoy this.

Her head rolls to the front again as she leans forward to rise up on my shaft. Her pussy grips my cock like a mouth, sensuous and firm at the same time.

She's looking out into the hallway, the low light from the room spills out into the hallway, a slice of vision into blackness.

She starts to accelerate her hip movement, the rise and fall of her body becoming faster.

I close my eyes, my angry little princess riding me like she owns me. For now, I'll let her. Her slick juices run off our joined bodies, soaking my balls and the sheets under me. My thighs are soaked. Her panting breaths become a little more urgent, more high pitched.

I hear a door close with a click and am startled. How close was that? Hearing nothing after listening I lie back again, pushed to the mattress by the rhythmic fucking of my lover. "Must have been someone else in the building", I assume, "A drunk coming home."

She rises up from me, lifting the hand that's been used for balance and moving it between her thighs. A movement there lets me know that she's started to fiddle with her clit, which I imagine to be sticking out hard and pink from its hood.

It's as if she's putting herself on show for the slightly open door, she's paused, held herself with only the tip of me inside her as she mauls her breast and continues to rub her clit.

She descends again, engulfing my cock with her steaming hot wet pussy. She crushes her breast and lolls her head to one side. Mouth open, eyes closed. I see her eyelids open a little and she faces the door again, eyes slitted.

I listen to my lover's humming as she impales herself on me. I hear a sharp intake of breath! There's someone here!? I lean to one side, trying to look past my lover's moving body to the open door. Is there a shadowed figure there?

My lover takes the hand from her breast, red and raw from the pinching and pulling and moves it to the tops of her thighs, I feel a gentle fondle of my balls, as she moistens her fingers there. She leans forward, fully down on my cock, until I can see her asshole. She snakes a single finger into that intimate area, hissing as she does.

My lover rises up again, faster, harder. The finger in her ass embedded to the second knuckle. I hear a wet slapping noise and realise she's spanking her own clit as she humps me.

I'm focussed entirely on her, eyes roaming her body, watching as she invades herself, as she forces my invasion on her.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!", her breath stuttering through her open mouth.

I feel my own aching orgasm, growing as I my lover experiences her own. She suddenly rises up, slopping my cock out of her gaping hole and stuffs two fingers inside herself. A gasping whine as she folds over towards my legs, fingers in both her front and back.

I'm in agony, my cock rigid and unreleased, I grab the base of it, attempting to give myself relief.

Her hand touches my wrist.

"Not yet", her voice hoarse from exertion, "I have something for you." She comes back up to a seated position and squats onto my cock, trapping it between our bodies.

"Come here", she says.

The door swings open wider and into the lit room, a brunette shuffles forwards barefoot, awkwardly. Looking around my lover I see Anya, her Levis around her upper thighs, hand buried in her knickers, fingers working slowly. Her brown eyes open wide taking in the scene in front of her.

My princess twists her upper body and neck to look down at me. "Anya wants to suck your cock."

Anya's small pointed tongue darts out and licks her lips.

My lover speaks again, "And I want to watch her."

My heart races and I'm instinctively thinking about running away; my lover and I have been caught by one of her friends! Her husband will find out!

My lover settles on me, feeling my first instinct and I start to realise that she has engineered this. I see her face aglow with excitement, glancing over I see Anya's eyes brown and staring at mine and I see hunger.

Calmed but still with my heart about to fly free from the cage of my chest, I nod to my little princess. She swings herself off my body and kneels at the end of the bed, hands on the footrest, alertly watching.

Lowering my feet to the floor, I walk to where Anya stands, half undressed but emotionally naked to me. Her face turned to mine, expression fearful, her hand frozen in her underwear, not knowing what will happen next.

I take a knee next to Anya, looking up at her face and seeing that she has turned her face to track my movement.

Smiling gently up at her, "Anya, you look like you can't walk like that. Let me help you, can I?"

I reach my hands up to the waistband of her Levi's and wait, hands not touching, but close enough to feel the warmth of her skin.

Anya closes her eyes in a lazy blink, takes a shuddering breath and nods slowly.

I close my hands around the dark tough material and help her free her legs from the damp material, it must have rained since we left the pub.

"And your panties, we want to see all of you, you know?" I indicate back to my little angry princess, whose focus is on Anya, her body, her stance. I watch my lover and I know that she wants Anya, I smile and log that knowledge.

Anya's hands move to her hips, sliding the underwear from them and letting them fall.

I catch a glimpse of a dark thatch of hair before it's covered with her hands. Meekly, she awaits the next spoken word from me.

Standing up, I take a step backwards and rest my hands on the bed footrest. I feel the press of my lover's breasts against my back as she leans forwards and drapes her head over my shoulder.

My cock sticks out at an upward angle from my body, my princess' hand snakes round my waist to reach down and stroke along the top of my shaft.

I groan, eager for some release now.

"Come to him Anya", the blonde head perched next to mine speaks, "He wants you to touch him. Feel him. Kiss him."

Anya steps forward, tracing a hand down my chest towards my groin. Reaching my hardened cock, she traces a finger up its side and underneath, reaching down to my balls, fondling them gently with her fingertips. I exhale slowly, attempting control, but already I can tell that she's no stranger to this.

Sliding to her knees, Anya leans forwards and tentatively kisses the tip of my cock wit her lips, then darting out her tongue to lick the head.

"She's liked you for a long time", the voice of my lover whispers in my ear, "She told me that the first time you met her, her pants were wet."

Anya's lips part and she slowly engulfs the head of my cock, fingertips gently massaging the remaining shaft.

I grip the wooden footboard under my hands tightly and start to breathe deeper, longer.

My lover kisses my neck gently, rubbing her hand over my chest, scraping my skin slightly.

"She had talked to you so many times on the phone. Listened to your voice. The directions you give, how you give them", the whisper in my ear is low and suggestive, "Give her direction now. She wants it."

Having captured my cock head in her mouth, Anya swirls her tongue around it, her hand gripping the base of me.

"Deeper. Take me deeper, slowly", I manage to speak.

Again, the whisper in my ear, "Yesss. See how she does what you say?"

She's right. Anya starts to slide her mouth down the entire length of my cock, driving me closer to coming, starting to accelerate gradually.

"And back off now, soak my cock Anya. I want it dripping."

My lover kisses my neck and shoulder, breaking off to raise her lips to my ear, "She's fucking herself! Do you want that?"

Looking down I can see past my glistening cock that Anya has a hand buried between her thighs and it's moving quickly, furtively, in little bursts as she moves her head on and off my painfully erect shaft.

"No touching...yourself...Anya", I manage to get out between gritted teeth. She's not stopped moving her head faster and faster.

That dark whisper, "Tilt your head back my king, I can't see her work", kisses follow down the line of my neck, as my little princess watches Anya suckle me toward orgasm.

I make rough exhaling noises, white knuckle riding through shy little Anya's work, head tilted back, eyes screwed shut.

It's too much.

Lightning rides my spine, from the back of my head to the base of my back. I growl out a wordless noise of release, raw, meaningless. I feel the hot jets of cum spurt out of me, down Anya's willing throat, pooling in her mouth around my cock when she can't swallow, dribbling out of her mouth.

A hand tilts my head forwards and down, lips kiss mine, a tongue forcing its way into my mouth. My lover latches onto me, kissing as if we've been apart for months. Scratching across my chest, her fingernails leave little lines of fire.

I pump cum into Anya's mouth twice more before she releases my cock from her mouth, at the same time as my princess releases me from her mouth.

I look down, Anya is resting back on her haunches, head up, eyes shining and waiting for my next word.

I tilt my lover's view to show her Anya, "Help her up to the bed love."

My lover slithers off the bed and crouches, taking Anya by the hand and helping her stand, leading her to the bed.

Whispering in her ear like the beautiful devil on our shoulders, my lover undresses Anya. Helping her shrug from her pale tank top and shirt. My lover moves up onto the bed, kneeling beside the next actor in this seductive scene she is playing out, whispering her directions to Anya.

My lover turns to me with her eyes lit up, a full flush of red on her face and chest. "Will you eat her now?"

"Yes."

My lover's face is beautiful to see, afire with raw lust. She's told me that inviting another to her bed has been a long standing fantasy for her, but I assumed she wanted to bring another man. I know that she'll want to be involved in what comes next.

I take a firmer tone, "And you get to watch princess and only watch, for the moment."

I can see the struggle in her as she wants to see but also wants her way. She pouts. It's delicious to see her anger and lust combined, a dangerous combination that I've handled before.

I turn to Anya. She's sitting on the edge of the bed, quietly waiting, listening. She knows what's going to happen, she's blushing red with excitement and her eyes search mine for a sign, for something.

I crouch next to Anya, she tracks my eyes with hers as I kneel net to her.

"Anya", I start speaking softly, "You want this? You're not feeling forced?"

A small laugh, "She's not forcing me, she's sharing you with me."

"I know you won't tell anyone what happens here, but do you understand that you're going to give yourself over to me. To us tonight, is that clear?"

A nod in response, "I understand."

"Do you have a safe word? A word I can pronounce..."

Again, a quick nod, she's prepared herself for these questions, leaving me wondering how long this has been planned. "My word is 'ginger' when I need you both to stop."

I look up to my lover, her eyes watching us talk.

"Yes. Ginger. Okay", she says from her position kneeling next to Anya, one hand placed gently on the brunette's shoulder.

I stand up again next to Anya, stopping to kiss the hand my princess has delicately left on Anya's shoulder. I lift her hand free of Anya and kiss the skin of Anya's shoulder, moving towards the nape of her neck, then forwards to the hollow of her throat. Anya's head rolls backwards, her hair spilling free of her face. She sighs appreciatively.

I work my way down her body, planting soft kisses and trailing my fingertips over her shoulder, neck, breast, stomach and beyond.

As my kisses work their way down her body, to her waist, Anya moves her hands behind her, to take her weight. I move my hands past her waist to her thighs and lift them, pushing her backwards and turning her at the same time, so she is lying on the bed.

My kisses work down past her waist and down to her lower thigh, on the outside. Parting her thighs and giving her a first taste of what is to come; nibbling and gently kissing her thighs up to her pussy.

I note that Anya has a dark inverted triangle of hair pointing right at my target.

My mouth arrives at its goal; she's already wet with excitement, from the attention she gave herself whilst sucking me off. I slowly rasp my tongue over her clit whilst making slow movements with my thumb over her widening pussy.

Anya's hands flail around my head, grabbing, uncertain. She wants to encourage me but she's too shy to pull me tight against her, forcing the contact she wants.

Her hands distract me, I briefly break contact with her body, catches my princess' eye and say to her one word, "Hands."

My lover gently gathers up Anya's hands, by the wrists and guides them to the headboard. Closing Anya's fists around the wooden struts there.

My lover would later tell me that she watched Anya's face and hands most of all, seeing her knuckles clench and relax. Watching Anya's face as she struggled to maintain control, not show what she felt inside as I slowly inserted a first and then a second finger into her, gently fucking them in and out of her as I tongued her clit with a flat softened tongue.

Anya started to move under my touch, hips rolling as she matched the rhythm of my hand, up to meet my hand, withdrawing as I did the same.

Breathing taking a nasal tone as her breaths become shorter, urgent. So very different from my lover.

Thinking of my princess makes me glance her way, my lover is focussed on Anya's face, looking my way on occasion. I can see she has two fingers gently fucking herself, matching the rhythm I use on Anya's compliant body.

Anya's tone becomes more of a whine as I start to suck on her clit, moving my hand faster in and out of her. Hip movements more urgent.

Anya exhales sharply through her nose. She freezes with her hips up in the air, pussy spasming around my hand.

Raising my dripping mouth from her wet pussy to look at her face, I see Anya has her lips firmly, tightly locked closed as she breathes heavily through her nasal passages. Anya's arms shake as they hold tight to the headboard, helping her ride through her orgasm.

Distantly I hear my lover coming, trying to keep it quiet, but I know her body as well as she does, having spent hours in worship of it. The noises she makes are familiar to me. I look at her hunched forward, fingers moving, biting her lip, sweat beading on her body as she comes.

Crawling up the bed to lie between my lover and Anya, I hold the brunette close as our blonde sexual director holds onto me.

I rearrange the bedding over us all and we gently stroke each other, soft words and soft caresses exchanged between us.