My Angry Little Princess Pt. 03

Story Info
They wake together and make plans to go out.
2.8k words
4.79
3.5k
2
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An insistent buzzing noise cuts through my sleep. I throw a hand out to one side and find a phone, vibrating as someone persistently calls it.

I thumb the button to answer and realise, with a shock that it's not my phone! I hang up immediately, pulse racing.

Nudging my princess, she barely has time to say "Wha?" before the phone vibrates again.

"Answer it," I say, thrusting the phone into her hand.

"Hu-hullo?"

I hear a distant female voice through the speaker, tinny and high pitched.

My lover gets up and moves out the room, pausing only to mouth "Anya" at me; Her friend from the office. I hear them talking in her native tongue in the hallway, rapid conversation punctuated by girlish laughter.

I lie back and reach for my coffee, taking a sip I find it's stone cold. I cast around for my phone, finding it, I see it's mid afternoon! We've dozed and fucked most of the day away.

My phone vibrates as a message comes in, I don't recognise the number. The message reads,"M gave me your number. Want to meet us tonight for beer and go out? Foxes at 7pm. Anya. x."

My princess bursts back into the room, bounding to the bed, she launches herself into it and into my arms.

"I gave Anya your number. She's going to text you."

I hold up my phone, "She already did."

"Wow! She wants to see you out tonight! She likes you!"

"What's not to like?," I smile at my lover. "I need some food, you've starved me."

"Let's go then," she grabs a robe and heads to the kitchen, I follow pulling on my jeans.

We pull together a simple meal, fuel to keep us going through the day and into the night.

"I am going to have a shower and get clean for going out. I stink of sex," my lover leers at me briefly at the end of her sentence and heads to the bathroom.

I clear the kitchen mess into the sink and strip out of my denims, fully intending to surprise my lover in the shower. Pausing outside the door, I wait until I hear the water running before opening the door and slipping inside.

I'm surprised to see her standing by the bathroom basin, looking into the mirror, turning her head and looking closely at her skin.

Moving up behind her, I touch her shoulder, "What's wrong love?"

"My skin. It is never going to clear."

My lover has little pockmarks in her face from a teenage illness, they're not noticeable, unless you know what to look for and her face is scrubbed of makeup.

"You're beautiful love, you know that."

She hangs her hair in front of her face, a habit I've tried to take from her.

Her voice is quiet, "You only say that to make me feel good."

I brush the hair from her face, clearing her view of herself, she catches my eye in our reflection.

Keeping one eye on her in the mirror, I start to kiss her shoulder, then her neck. Running my hands down her arms to pin her hands onto the basin, she sighs under my touch.

My cock rises against her lower back, warm and hard to the touch of her.

I stoop to her and slip my hardened shaft between her legs, finding the widening hole of her pussy.

I raise my lips from her skin and look her in the eye, "You're beautiful princess."

She starts to speak, I slide a hand up her arm and cup her chin, silencing her. Holding her head in one position.

I repeat myself, whispering in her ear, "You're beautiful princess. Every man wants you."

I slide my cock into her, she's not quite ready and gives a small groan.

I hold myself still in her, not thrusting, not rocking my hips, just still. Allowing her to feel the depth of my lust.

"Look at yourself princess."

Her eyes remain locked onto mine in the mirror.

"Look at yourself," more forcefully, not threatening, not a raised voice.

Slowly her eyes roll away from mine to her own.

"See yourself love. See the beautiful woman. See her as I see her."

Keeping one eye on the mirror I return to kissing her neck and shoulders. My tongue darts out to tease the skin of her neck, my lips brush past her shoulder.

My lover tries to roll her head forward, to look down to where we are joined and not moving.

I won't let her, guiding her head back to the position of looking directly at the mirror. At me. At herself.

"I want you to know how hard I am for you. Remember it. When you look at me outside, in our public lives. I am this hard for you. Always."

I slide myself free from her soaking flesh and turn her in my arms. We kiss each other, hungrily.

I break the kiss and lead her with one hand towards the shower, spraying hot in the bath. Pulling back the curtain, I indicate she should step in before me.

"Let me wash you love, then we need to get dressed."

She steps into the shower, allowing the spray to soak her hair, plastering it in heavy strands to her head and body.

She turns and looks at me, the water running down her face and I can't tell where her tears are.

Without speaking I kiss her forehead and stepping into the stream of water, hold her head to my chest.

After a few moments pause, I turn her around and reaching for the shampoo, squirt a little into my hands and start to work it through my lover's hair.

Leaving the soap on her hair, I pick up the body lotion she likes and start to soap up her body, working my way down from her shoulders, massaging her and using the soap as my lubricant to soothe her.

She purrs under my touch, my hands following the muscles of her back, down to the gentle curve of her ass, ascending again on her abdomen and chest. She gasps as I start soaping her breasts and I spend some time there, deliberately, for her own pleasure as well as mine.

I turn her to face me, "Tilt your head back," I tell her.

Squeezing her eyes shut against the water flow, she rolls her head back into the stream and I run my hands through her hair, rinsing the soap all the way to the ends.

Taking the shower head in one hand, I move it around her body, sluicing the suds from her with my other hand.

I notice my lover's kept her head tilted back and her face is still scrunched up against the water flow, even though it's playing over her body now.

I angle the jet upwards towards the top of her thighs as I lean forwards and kiss her squarely on the lips.

Her eyes spring open and she squeaks a surprise into my mouth, that turns to a moan as the warm water pulses over her pussy.

Returning my kiss as I hold the shower head close to her, snaking her arms around my neck and holding me in place, my princess twists herself so that she can press her body against me, without losing the water stream.

I feel her moving against me slowly, enjoying the waters' pressure. I also feel her disappointment when I move the shower head back to its mount.

She opens her eyes and makes a disappointed face, "Why did you stop?"

"For this love," I say simply. I take the lotion bottle and squeeze some onto my hands. I crouch in front of her, putting both of my hands around her right thigh, I slide them down towards her foot, lifting her leg up as I do. I smoothly slide my hands up and down her leg, soaping her up. I apply what I believe to be the correct pressure, firm at her calf and softer as I ascend to her inner thigh. The water rinses her leg clean of the suds as I lift it into the stream from the shower.

My lover loses a little balance and places her hand on my shoulder to steady herself.

My fingers brush up the side of her neatly trimmed pussy, soaping what little hair she has there. I hear a little "mmmm" of approval from her.

Moving to her other leg, gently teasing her opening pussy as I descend nearby to it, I begin to repeat the process of soaping and rinsing her left leg. I leave her left foot perched on my left thigh, forcing her legs into an open stance.

I look up at her from my crouched position at her naked and open sex, pink and flushed, the little patch of hair above it, stands out in contrast to her smooth hairless skin.

Taking my time, I slide my hand up her thigh, towards her widening hole. Spreading two fingers widely, I force her pussy lips apart and leaning forwards start to breathe gently across her.

I hear her moan over the sound of the water coursing down our bodies.

She moves her hands to the back of my head. "Please. Enough torture. I want to cum."

She pulls my head forwards to where her legs are parted, waiting for my tongue.

"Please. Show me. Eat me."

She lifts her foot from my thigh and tilts her hips forwards, eager for me to begin.

Smiling to myself at her need, I slide my hands away from her thighs and round to cup her buttocks and pull, tilting her even further forwards, closer to me.

Sticking out my tongue, wide and soft I start to lick her pussy from bottom to top, from gaping hole to hard little clit. Slowly, gently, repeating.

Each lick brings a moan from her, rising slightly in volume as I brush her clit with the top of my tongue.

Several times I repeat the motion, patiently, tortuously licking. She clenches her fists in my hair, dragging me in closer, wanting more speed, more pressure, just more...

I change the shape of my tongue, stiffening it as I stab it deep into her hole, stretching the retaining tendon under my tongue.

She gasps at the change, my nose pressing against her clit, keeping pressure on it as I fuck her wetness with my tongue; it pushes against the walls of her pussy, feeling the ridged muscles give way.

My hands pull apart her butt cheeks, one hand moving into the cleft, the middle finger seeking the puckered muscle of her asshole. Gingerly it nudges its way inside to the first knuckle and withdraws again, as I gently start to finger her ass. This intrusion causes her to jerk forward, unconsciously impaling herself on my tongue and hissing through her teeth.

My finger works it's way into her to the second knuckle, my mouth latching onto her clit, teasing it from its hood with my lips and swirling my tongue around it.

I hear her breath coming in short gasps, "Uh uh uh!," as she approaches to the end, her head tilting backwards.

She comes, thrusting her pelvis repeatedly against me; an unconscious act of fucking taking control of her body. Her fingers gently unclench from my head, falling to rest on my shoulders. My tongue releases her clit and I lap gently at her hole, drinking deep. She shivers once, as my finger retreats from its intrusion of her.

I rise from my knees, to hold her, as she twitches twice more before opening her eyes.

"Funs over Princess, go get dried and pick out a few things you'd like to wear and we'll see if I agree with your choices."

Stepping from the shower, she grabs a towel to take the worst of the water from her skin, wraps her hair in the towel and piles it on her head. She walks from the bathroom, not a stitch of clothing on her. Head up. Confident. Loved.

Turning back into the water stream, I briskly wash myself and my hair. Cutting off the water, I step out and grab a towel, patting my skin dry and roughly drying my hair.

Moving to the bedroom I find my lover's been busy. She's laid out two different sets of matching underwear and three different tops.

"The pale underwear princess and I think the dark top," I let her know my thoughts and she doesn't disagree. We dress quickly and she turns to do her hair. "I'll go now and get to the bar. I can get a bite to eat and we'll arrive at very different times."

She looks up from drying her hair, "Good idea. Don't get too drunk though. This is the last night you can stay and fuck me all night."

I laugh, "Have I ever got too drunk with you love?"

I stoop and kiss her squarely on the lips, "I'll see you in about an hour," and I head to the door.

I head to the pub, finding a booth and ordering a burger and a beer. Working my way through them both, I keep an eye on the door and wait for the others to arrive.

First to arrive are Kasia and Fiona, no surprise there as they're flatmates. They fall into the bar laughing at something, I get their attention with a wave. Hugs and air kisses follow as they drop jackets and head to the bar, picking up a beer for me as well.

Rudi and Maria arrive next, him holding the door open for her. There's been long discussions about whether they're an item or not. I think they look good together, but I'm not going to say anything. They see Fiona order and shout their orders to be included too.

Drinks in hand they pile into the booth with me, it seats six so we've got room. Laughter, stories and name calling follow as I'm told about the previous nights drinking and dancing.

I'm sitting next to Rudi and the girls are all arrayed opposite us. I'm trying not to spill my beer as I listen to how Fiona had to persuade the doorman at "House" to let them all in at once, instead of two at a time.

A figure slides into the booth next to, I look down into the brown eyes of Anya.

"Hi," she says to me, before waving to the rest of the table.

"Let me get them in," I say to table. I'm accused of being cheap and getting a small round in, just Anya and I.

At the bar, waiting to order, a voice says, "Buy me a drink, big boy?"

"Sure thing little lady, what'll it be?," as I turn to see my lover next to me at the bar.

Pressing her hip against me, "You know what I want!"

"And to drink?," I smirk at her.

She hits my arm. "Whiskey," she flounces over to the booth, taking the last space and sticking out her tongue at me.

Promising myself revenge, I take the drinks back to the booth and tell Maria to "scooch over" to make room.

And the night really begins there, easily slipping into old relationships and chatter.

I take stock of the table again; Rudi's ridiculously tall and blonde, quiet but clever.

Maria's got a classic Mediterranean tan and slim body to match. Her placement in the financial section is up soon and she'll rotate into the PMO and I'll get to work with her on a few things.

Fiona's gesturing wildly. Again. Classic redhead behaviour, super excitable and someone you don't want to have against you, but a fierce friend to have.

Kasia is laughing at Fiona's story and dodging her wildly sweeping arms. She sweeps her purple hair over one shoulder and out of the way. One of the core release programmers, she's great at breaking down problems for solutions.

My lover's sitting next to Rudi, looking incredible in her navy top, I'm looking forward to peeling her naked later. She's talking to Anya, engaging her deep in some kind of discussion.

Anya's brown hair has spilled over one side of her face, hiding her delicate features. Her deep brown eyes are focussed on my little princess as she listens intently. Glancing my way briefly she blushes furiously and looks down. I always find it amusing how Anya is "Bold Anya" when talking customers through their support issues, but away from the phone, "Shy Anya" takes over.

Rudi offering to get a round in distracts me from the girls' chatter and they all have to shuffle out to make room. As my lover and Anya slide back into the booth, I see an exchange of an item as it's passed to Anya. Something metallic, coins?

Maria pipes up asking me about the next week's project asking if she can sit in and my interest in what just happened passes by.

The pub gets busier as more folk arrive and noise levels grow. We're out, we're having fun.