My April Fool

Story Info
A casual sexual encounter with a friend.
1.5k words
4.25
20k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arking
Arking
352 Followers

It was the 25th of March when I got the phone call from April, we hadn't caught up for ages. She is a FWB, my go to girl when all around me is going to pieces. This time I was her go to girl.

"Hello," I answered after four rings of my phone. She had a new phone, again, so I didn't recognise the number. "Bobbi, it's April, how are you?" she said in one breath. I recognised the voice immediately but played dumb. "April, April who?" I asked. "Have you got the right number, I mean the only April I know is a close friend, who wouldn't wait 3 months to call her best friend." Silence then a deep sigh greeted my response. "Very good," She replied, "Very funny indeed. Are you finished now?"

"Well you have another new phone number April, I can't keep up with you." I told her. "Other than that and missing you, I am really good." I responded. "Where are you living these days?" I asked.

"Still in the same old place, but 'single again', Heather wanted more than I could give." She told me.

"Sorry to hear that, I really am, I liked Heather and you two seemed so good together." I explained her. "Want to come over for a visit?" I asked her. Knowing that is exactly why she called.

She started to cry, "Could I?" Without hesitating my reply was straight forward. "When can you get here babe?"

Through the tears and sobbing, she said this weekend. This weekend was tomorrow. We talked for another hour telling me how and where it all went wrong for her and Heather. How she felt guilty, then angry, then just plain empty. I listened, because that is what was needed, no prying, no judgement, nothing like that, I just listened. April is very high maintenance. But she is still my best friend.

While we were talking she was booking a flight, landing in Sydney Saturday 10am. and told me so. I smiled to myself, remembering when I had done the exact same thing to her when I broke up with my Russian nightmare of a girlfriend. Except I got a 'I told you so'. She and Ingrid never saw eye to eye.

"How we going to do this?" She asked me.

"Well, first of all I would meet you at the airport, no bells and whistles. Just you and me." I stated in a reference to when she actually arranged for a brass band to greet me after a trip to Europe some 10 years ago, and I returned with Ingrid.

Then me playing the bleeding obvious card, continued. "We tentatively say hello, kiss each others cheeks, hold hands as we wait for your suitcase. You hug my arm, like you always do."

"You are a real hoot, you know." She told me, "Am I staying with you or at a hotel?"

"Hotel." I replied. "I know just the one for you." I told her. "It isn't far from my place, I'll have a room booked, in that hotel in Surry Hills, the one you told me about, it's

either rainbow friendly or lesbian friendly. I can't remember now."

"You do have a great memory, it's the lesbian one, and I thought you had forgiven me, or at least forgotten?" She said.

"Oh no, I have forgiven you I just haven't forgotten about it." I told her with a giggle in my voice. Again in reference to her booking me in there without telling me it was a lesbian hotel, before I had even known I was gay. We've been playing practical jokes on each other ever since primary school.

The following morning I parked the car on the top deck of the car park, and walked across the bridge into the arrivals area. I checked the arrivals board and found that the plane had already landed and was about to unload it's precious cargo of passengers and luggage. Hopefully the luggage will match the passengers on board.

I got to the gate at the same time the first passengers were disembarking. As I suspected April was one of the first through the doors, of course she would of insisted on one of the first 3 seats. That's my April, she doesn't fly economy. She saw me and waved as I waved back. We were all smiles, and genuinely happy to see each other. She walked up to me smiling, put her hand bag over her shoulder, took my face in her hands and kissed me very passionately, not caring who was about. So as not to be out done, I grabbed her backside in both of my hands. There was a lot of whistling and cat calls, plus a couple of 'get a room' type of comments as well. In truth, we didn't really care.

"That's for not ringing you for three months." She told me. She then took my arm as we headed off to the luggage carousel. Again her one small plain white suitcase was first off the plane, I keep thinking to myself, 'how does she do it'?

We drove to the hotel after carefully navigating the narrow back streets of Surrey Hills in Sydney. It wasn't the penthouse but it was a comfortable room no less. We checked out the loos, as everyone does in a hotel room and finding them more than adequate, she thank thanked me.

She stood facing the window, looking away from me. I come up behind her, place my hands on her shoulders and start to massage her neck and shoulders. I kiss her neck just under her ear lobes, and I nibble on them.

I waited to see what she did.

She didn't do anything or say anything. I put my arms around her and cupped her breasts, pinching a nipple as I do so and it brings a collective sigh from her. So far her only response.

She was wearing a Ralph Lauren purple custom fitted shirt and jeans, just like me, except mine was white. I rested my hands on her hips and spin her around. I look into her eyes and asked "Are you ready for this?"

She smiled and nodded, so I kiss her, slowly, no heated rush, like teenagers, but this was to be a slow burn, just slow and easy. My tongue reaches for her mouth, she let's it in. Her eyes are open and she brings her hand up to rub my crotch.

I let her.

I start to unbutton her shirt, as she slides down my zipper.

She slides my leather belt from their loops and try's to pull the belt from it's locking mechanism. She fails.

Her shirt is open now, I look at your body, it is as I remember it. Slim, fit, healthy,

as my arms wrap around her to unclasp her bra. I let her girls free and ease her shirt off of her shoulders and let drop onto the floor followed by her bra. Her breathing is rapid now as I ease her down onto the bed, I undo my belt for her

as I ease my jeans down over my ample hips and over my bum, my jeans are stuck around my boots and I look ridiculous in just my white boy shorts. My crisp white cotton shirt is tight around my big body.

As I look at her beautiful handsome face, I smile and lower my lips to her right nipple. I start to suck on it, she moans out loud. I take it in between my teeth to bite on it, not to hurt just to make her feel alive. I handle them roughly, because I know she likes it, I am now taking it in turns to suck, lick, nibble on each nipple, alternating between them.

I place a hand on her core and rub it firmly. No niceties' from here on in, as I undo her belt. I unbutton her jeans and rip open the top as I thrust my hand into her panties [assuming she is wearing them, she knows how I feel about such garments].

She is on this day, as she was uncertain what would happen. I hike down her jeans and panties in one swift movement. Her shoes were still on, fortunately they were slip on she chose to wear, just so they could come off quickly and they do, as does her jeans and panties.

I pushed her legs up to her shoulders which exposes her to my willing tongue, and I take care of all of her needs. From the top of her button to her dark rose bud.

She hadn't said a word since the airport, she knows better. Her breathing now is coming in pants as her tide is rising from deep within.

Her first words were as previously agreed, "I'm cuming for you Bobbi." as I circled both her dark star and then her throbbing pink pearl. She explodes, as I cover her core with my mouth, capturing all of her essences. She shakes and shudders, grabs a soft pillow and screams into it.

So April who's the Fool now.

Arking
Arking
352 Followers