My Asian Goddess

Story Info
My first time with a sexy Asian goddess.
1.3k words
4.22
12.8k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/28/2023
Created 08/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elyno
Elyno
2 Followers

I was in the back end of a failed marriage. 10 years had passed and by now the fire had died out. I was lucky to be able to connect with a close friend of my sisters and found out she had been going through much the same experience. We began chatting about innocent things at first, the things we had been up to and all of the heartache we had experienced. As time went on I opened up about my new found bisexual side and we began gaving much more intense conversations. After my marriage was finally over and my ex had moved out we began talking more about sexual desires, time had passed until one day she brought up something I never expected. "we should hook up" I read those words a dozen times before I even belived it was happening. As excited as i was internally, we had created a very strong bond of trust and friendship and I wasnt sure I wanted to lose that, none the less we made plans to get together to see if there was any sexual tension.

To be clear I had always found Kiko to be very atteactive. She grew up in the same small town as me, was a few grades older and friends with both my older sisters. She was a small framed chinese girl, very short with jet black hair and beautiful brown eyes. She always had the cutest smile and was always so sweet to me. getting back to the story, we had booked a hotel room in the city I live and began talking in a much more sexual nature, often swapping nudes and sexts.

The day had finally come, she arrived at my house to pick me up before we headed out. As soon as I saw her pull up I anxiously went out to meet her. I was nervous, what if there wasnt any sexual tension once we were standing in front of eachother? All those thoughts quickly vanished once she stepped from the car and came straight in for an embrace. we pulled apart, locked eyes and our lips came together as if we didnt have control over the attraction. I gathered my belongings and we drove over to the hotel, smiling and giggling at eachother the whole way. Once we checked in we went straight to the room, no time was wasted once we closed the door behind us. There were two beds in the room, which thinking back I am very grateful for.

I grabbed her waist and pulled her into me, me towering a full foot atleast over top of her. Our lips crashed together again, tongues darting out and caressing eachother. My hands groped at her tiny frame, feeling her body and those perfect curves. quickly we began stripping off our clothing, as much as I wanted to take my time and really get things worked up I think we had already reached peak arousal. We moved to the one bed and I tossed her playfully back, nothing left on but a modest pair of panties. I reached for my boxers and pulled them off, letting my curved shaft bounce up. She gasped in excitement as I mounted the bed and moved overtop of her, I kissed her deeply on the lips and began making my way down along her neck and collar bone. When i got to her tits I took some extra time to suck and lick all over, eliciting squirms and moans from her as she tossed her head back. I moved down further and got the the prize at the end of her little bush, I dove my tongue down between her lips and began exploring her hot wet depths. coaxing her clit out of the hood I concentrated on regular consistent licks until she tried to push me away. I was undeterred and kept flicking at her clit until she arched her hips and let out a wet gush of cum that covered my face. Now I had never had a girl squirt like that and I must say it was an amazing experience, I pushed myself up on my elbows and smiled at her while I wiped her juices of my beard, I could tell she felt embarrassed but I smiled and just told her I loved it.

At this point I was throbbing hard and I knew it was time to take it to the next level. I crawled back up her body and placed my knees inbetween her legs, leaning my face down we kissed again with more passion than before. I took my 7 inch cock in hand and rubbed the swollen head over her pussy while I looked deep into her eyes, the lust I saw there was more than i needed for an invitation as I pressed my head into her and sank deep. We both let out gutteral moans while I continued to press deeper, her heat and tightness was so intense I wasnt sure this first session would last long, if not for how wet she had been it probably wpuld have already been over. Once I had bottomed out inside her we paused for a moment and kissed deeply, letting that first penetration sink in. Before long I began to pull out and press back in with soft long strokes, as the heat of the moment intensified so too did my thrusts, now I was still giving her my whole length but the speed and force of my thrusts had amped up. Kiko was a fairly easy girl to get to cum and I found that out when after only a few more strokes she was arching her back again and squeezing me inside her tight pussy, I felt her shoot out another gush that soaked my balls.

I gave her a few moments to recover and she told me she needed to ride me, I was certainly not gonna put up a fight and I pulled out and layed on my back next to her while she swung her legs over me and hovered her dripping lips over my cock. She gripped my shaft in her small hands and guided it up to her slit, adjusting for a moment before she pushed her ass back on me. By now we were both sweaty and she looked like a true goddess mounting me, her perfect tits covered in a sheen of sweat, her mouth open and head tilted backwards. At first she began riding me in longer strokes but soon she leaned back and just grinded my cock deep inside her walls, I'll admit its not something I get a whole lot of personal pleasure from, but seeing her go wild on me was absolutely worth it. After I let her have her fun I reached for her hips and gripped them firmly, I told her to relax as I began slamming her ass down on my cock with hard wet slaps. This was it, I knew this was endgame. After a few minutes of this movement and I told her I was ready to cum, she didnt waste anytime in telling me to fill her pussy. I redoubled my efforts until I couldnt hold back anymore and I groaned out as my cock pulsed and sent shot after shot of cum deep inside of her, qt that same moment she was also cumming ( she never really stopped cumming if I'm being honest) and we just shuttered and let our bodies fall together, her body resting on mine while i twitched inside her and slowly softened. We kissed and made out for a little before we got up and wiped off, surveying the bed yo see how much she managed to squirt. We moved over to the dry bed and layed in eachothers arms kissing cuddling and talking about the amazing experience we just shared.

We had the Hotel for the whole weekend and we made very good use out of both beds, after the weekend we kissed goodbye and made a plan to have another weekend together, and we have had oh so many more since then.

Elyno
Elyno
2 Followers