My Asian Goddess Pt. 02

Story Info
Going a bit into the future with Kiko.
1.9k words
4.38
1.7k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/28/2023
Created 08/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elyno
Elyno
2 Followers

A bit more about myself for the readers. My name is Jake, I am in my mid-thirties, I have hazel eyes dirty blonde hair and a full red beard that I keep neatly trimmed. I'm Caucasian and about 6ft tall, average body size. I bike alot and so I'm in pretty decent shape as far as things go. A few tattoos are scattered around me but I'm not fully covered or anything. I have a decent sized cock, uncut but you never really see the skin anyways, it has a good upward curve and a large head compared to the shaft itself.

I had been seeing Kiko for months after that first encounter and we quickly fell deep into it. She would have to travel a few hours every other weekend so we could get some time together. Every weekend things got hotter, and as we began to talk about our desires we began to really connect on a sexual level.

Kiko is about 4'10", also in her mid 30s and a mother, no a MILF. She has long jet black hair with strands of silver-white here and there. Her body is slim with just the perfect amount of thickness on her tummy and ass, her tits are perky and maybe B or C cups. She has beautiful brown doe eyes and of course all the features of a beautiful Asian woman.

After countless attempts at laying down towels we decided to buy a proper sex blanket so we didn't have to worry about soaking the bedsheets now that we had moved things from the hotel room into my bedroom. I felt like I had some sort of manual to her, like I knew exactly how to touch her and kiss her to just make her melt. She had this effect on me of making me feel like and absolute hunk and I made sure she knew she was an absolute fox.

So there I was on a Friday afternoon, fresh from an afternoon nap. It had felt like forever since had last been together although at most it had been 3 weeks at that point. During the time apart we always kept things fresh with regular video chats and lots of picture exchange and long distance teasing. We had reached the point where our sexual frustration was at the boiling point and I finally heard her pull into the driveway. Springing up I laid out the sheets and went to greet her and help bring her things in. The moment she got out of the car, as before we embraced and kissed deeply. We parted so we could head inside, as soon as she had placed her bags on the floor I spun her around and pulled her into my arms. I reached up and brushed my hand across her face and guided my hand to the back of her head and pulled her in for a passionate open mouth kiss. My free left hand slid down along her waist and pulled her hips into mine, I was already getting hard and I knew she would feel it. I turned her back around and kissed her neck while my hands roamed across her tight stomache and perky tits.

Flustered she broke away and turned around pulling her top and bottoms off before crawling into the bed in just a pair of lacey black underwear. I wasted no time in pulling my clothes off, before I could advance onto the bed she moved to the edge of the bed and took my cock straight into her tiny wet mouth. I've never known what to do with my hands during a blowjob and so I just rested them on her head why she worked her tongue all over the ridges of my cock. She kept working on me while I leaned over top of her and began playing with her full ass. I got an idea and slipped my finger into my mouth and got it nice and wet and reached back to run it over her tight puckered ass. I couldn't see it from where I was standing but when my finger slid over we both knew it, I heard her moan on my cock as I worked it around her ass. She pulled my cock from her mouth and looked up at me, "please daddy" she teased. I pushed her back to the center of the bed and worked my way up her toned thighs. Hooking my thumbs around her panties I dragged them down her legs and tossed them aside. I was face to face with her beautiful pussy, lightly covered in dark hair and already dripping wet. I kissed the inside of her thighs then pressed my face into her wet mound, her smell was intoxicating this close. I opened my mouth and slowly licked from the bottom of her slit right to the top, her hips bucked and she mewled for me to keep going. I didn't need to be told twice and I pressed my fingers against her lips and spread them open while I lapped away at her clit. I couldn't get enough of her and before long she was squirting up against my face while she held my head against her. I took a second to catch my breath dove my tongue inside of her aching pussy, I flexed my tongue and lashed it around inside her sweet, wet folds. She began bucking her hips although this time it felt like just a regular orgasm, I pushed myself up with a devilish smile on my face and took the towel by the bed and quickly wiped my face off. She seemed surprised, asking if I really liked to eat her out and I replied as any many would, "Fuck yes baby".

We kissed and began making out again, our bodies on autopilot, hands reaching out and groping eachother wantonly. Then she moaned the words "I need you to fuck me baby", I kissed her once more passionately before I sat back and gripped my shaft, rubbing the head up and down along her dripping lips. "Don't tease me" she whined, I chuckled and held the tip against her opening and leaned back down overtop of her. With a gentle push I entered her and felt that amazing heat and tightness all around my cock. I leaned in and captured one of her nipples in my mouth while driving my hips forward and filling her completely. The sounds she let out at that moment we're like pure bliss to my ears, already I could feeling her tightening up again and within a few more thrust she was squishing her thighs together around me. Giving her a moment to relax I reached my hand up and rested it up along her neck, using very little pressure I held myself up with my other hand and began slamming my hips into her with reckless abandon, we had started of making love and now it was time to fuck. "Harder" she moaned while reaching up and pointing to my hand, I hesitated at first and slightly increased my grip and went back to fucking her brains out. This time when her hips arched up my cock slipped out and she sprayed me with her own cum, "I love how you squirt" I whisper kissing her collar bone and down to suck and lick at her sweat covered breasts.

She rolled out from under me and pushed me to my side "get on your back, it's my turn" she smiled in such a sex way as she moved her sweaty hair from her beautiful face. I layed on my back and felt how wet the sheets already were, and something told me it was only halftime. She mounted me in reverse, sticking her ass out giving me a perfect view of her pink fold and sexy asshole. I grabbed at her sexy ass cheeks and spread them open stretching out her pussy and ass. She pulled her hips further down my body until she was sitting poised just above my cock, she tried to reach back and take hold up me but I swatted her hand away and held myself steady and guided her down. With the way my cock curved upward and the way her hips angled as I entered her it felt tighter than possible. I let go of my shaft and let her continue to impale herself on my hard length, as soon as she neared the bottom she tweeked her hips up and back down sinking my whole shaft into her. Now she really got wild on top of me, she started with a few deep, long thrusts to get herself used to the position, then she simply ground down on my hips. She was barely moving aside from a gyrating motion that tightly gripped at my cock like a joystick, I could tell this was for her and I was just a dildo for her. Her moans and panting breaths filled the already got room, her hands on my thighs while she just humped my cock deep into her pussy. Then I felt it, she somehow hot even impossibly tighter and threw her head back, slightly lifting her hips as blast after blast of girl cum came shooting out in waves. The whole time moaning and screaming, making me worry someone would call in a complaint next door. It actually got to the point where we both had to take a moment because it was downright comical even as it was extremely arousing for me.

I gently pressed her body forward and let myself slip out of her, she layed down next to me and we both caught our breath and talked in disbelief on how intense that orgasm had been. I leaned over and kissed her gently, whispering sweet nothings in her ear. "Ready for the finale" I joked pulling her up into face down ass up position, I slapped her ass eliciting a squeal from her. I guided my cock back to her pussy and pushed up against her, sinking into her once again. Now I was behind her, staring at her sexy ass while I fucked her into the mattress. I coated my thumb with saliva and began pushing it up against her tight asshole, she wiggled back and I leaned over to let a trickle of saliva to drop on her rosebud. I pressed my thumb against her again, gauging her reaction as I slowly sank it into her ass. She moaned out "fuck yes" and I used my thumb anchored in her ass to fuck her hard and deep for the next several minutes. I could feel how close I was getting now, she had already cum an uncountable number of time and now it was my turn. I kept up my thrusts and felt her cumming hard again, her body squeezing my thumb and cock and it was just what I needed to set me off. I pressed my cock as deep into her as I could and unleashed a heavy hot load of cum deep into her cervix, pulling back just a bit and shoving back in to make sure it was all inside her.

After a while we collapsed into eachother, intertwined in bed while the breeze from the fan tried to cool our hot sweaty bodies.

I hope you all liked it I'm still finding my confidence on online forums for writing.

Elyno
Elyno
2 Followers