My Asian Sister Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew what she was doing, and my heart pounded, bringing a heady new excitement to my cock. She knew I was fucking her. She was letting me fuck her, and I was in heaven. She was letting me fuck her, and she was sucking on Kirk's Big White Cock? Was he going to cum in her mouth while I fucked her? Shuddering, I almost came to the thought.

"Good girl," Kirk murmured, supporting the back of her head as she began sucking on him, her mouth moving, swallowing, her eyes closing as she worked on him.

Of course her eyes would close. She was a good Chinese girl, she'd been a virgin two minutes ago, and now she was being fucked and she was sucking on a Big White Cock, simultaneously.

Tiffany Yao was being a bad Chinese girl, and she knew it. Not only did she know it. She wanted it, and understanding that, my dick throbbed again as I thrust vigorously in and out of her. Throbbed, so hard it almost hurt and I wanted to cum so bad, but I knew I wasn't going to. The first cum to flood her tight Chinese pussy should be from Kirk's Big White Cock. She was a beautiful Asian Female, and she deserved the best.

She deserved that the first cum unloaded in her hot slippery sex be a flooding torrent of fertile White Male cum laden with Kirk's sperm, not my pathetic spurts

"Oh yeah," Kirk breathed. "You really know how to suck cock, Tiffany."

He gave her mouth a more vigorous thrust, and I heard her gag before he eased back, his Big White Cock popping from Tiffany's mouth, a long trail of saliva linking his cocktip to her lips as he moved away.

He gave me a grin. "You want to kiss my prom date now Leo?"

I might have groaned, I was humping Tiffany Yao's tight Chinese pussy after all, but inside me, I knew I had to obey Kirk. I had to kiss Tiffany, and I did. Her head turned, her beautiful face gazed up at me, her lips shining with her saliva, and I kissed her, tasted her, and now she tasted different. Her mouth, her lips, her tongue, they tasted of what I knew was Kirk's cock as my lips gently sealed to hers while I continued to hump her, her heels bouncing lightly off my butt as I moved in a steady rhythm, her hands now resting lightly on my scrawny arms.

"You like that, don't you, Leo?" Kirk asked, kneeling, his face next to mine as I kissed Tiffany gently, treasuring her lips the way a beautiful Chinese Princess's lips should be treasured. Treasuring her lips and tasting what I was well aware was the aftertaste of Kirk's cock. I knew that was only fitting, that a nerdy asian guy like me would be expected to kiss Tiffany's cock-flavored lips. White-Cock flavored, and I wondered if Tiffany liked the taste of Kirk's cock.

Was she ashamed of herself? Was she ashamed of what she was doing now? Or was she enjoying herself knowing Kirk would soon be taking her? How could I offer her to Kirk?

"You like seeing my cute Chinese prom date suck on my cock? You liked seeing her take my hard dick in her mouth, didn't you, Leo?"

"Oh Jesus," I groaned, humping hard into Tiffany's pussy, luxuriating in those tight slippery slides, knowing Kirk was right. Knowing I'd loved seeing his Big White Cock filling Tiffany's sweet Chinese mouth while I fucked her. "Yes. Yes I did. Do it again, Kirk."

Tiffany looked up at me. Was that a smile?

"Lift yourself up a bit, Leo," Kirk said.

Of course I obeyed, raising myself up on my arms, so that if I looked down, I could see my slender cock sliding in and out of Tiffany Yao's pussy. I looked down, not stopping easing my cock in and out of Tiffany. The hot slippery clasp of her pussy on my dick as I thrust into her and pulled back was the most intense pleasure I'd ever experienced.

"Ohhhhhhhhh." Tiffany liked what I was doing too. Tiffany liked Kirk being able to see her.

"Jeez, I can't wait to fuck her after you, Leo," Kirk said, taking his cock and slapping it against Tiffany's face, rubbing his cockhead across her lips. "Open your mouth for me, Tiffany."

Tiffany's lips parted as her head turned towards him obediently, taking his Big White Cock into her mouth as he eased forwards.

I froze, my throbbing cock buried in Tiffany's pussy as I watched her swallow, watched her suck on Kirk's cock, all as Kirk's words sank in.

Kirk couldn't wait to fuck her.

She'd heard him, she knew what he wanted. I'd seen her eyes. I'd felt her pussy spasm on my cock as he spoke, and I knew what Tiffany wanted. What she really wanted. Not my cock. No, Tiffany Yao wanted what any desirable Chinese girl in her position would want. She wanted Kirk's Big White Cock taking her pussy, fucking her, pleasuring her, and my own dick throbbed yet again at the thought.

I was sure I knew what was going to happen.

This was right out of one of those movies I enjoyed watching so much. I was going to be humiliated. I was going to be shamed. I was going to see myself pushed aside, the way a big alpha White Male like Kirk pushes a beta Chinese guy like me aside, and I was going to see this beautiful Chinese Princess's innocence taken from her by my White friend. I was going to see her fucked by Kirk's Big White Cock, right before my eyes. My White Male Asian Female fantasy was about to come true, right next to me, and my mobile was busy recording.

I almost came to the thought.

How? How was I going to offer her to Kirk before I came?

"Get your cock out of her, Leo," Kirk said, eliminating my quandary decisively, pushing his cock deeper into Tiffany's mouth. "I'm going to fuck her now."

"Gllughhguhhhglluggg," Tiffany choked, but I could see her trying. She was doing what any Chinese girl with a Big White Cock in her mouth would do. She was doing her best to service his cock and give him the pleasure he deserved from her.

I understood.

I knew what Tiffany Yao wanted. She wanted what any hot Chinese girl, any hot Asian girl, would want. She wanted to be with a White guy. She wanted to enjoy what I couldn't give her. She wanted Kirk's Big White Cock to please and pleasure her, and with my own dick still buried in her pussy, gazing down at Kirk's Big White Cock stretching her lips around it's girth, I knew I just didn't measure up to what a big White Male like Kirk could give Tiffany Yao.

Of course I obeyed Kirk.

Kirk was an alpha White Male, and I was a beta Chinese nerd. My place was to obey, it was expected of me, just as I knew what was expected of a hot Chinese girl like Tiffany Yao. Did Tiffany know? From that eager excitement on her face, I knew she did, and I slowly backed myself out of her pussy, the head of my dick easing from her in one last exquisite slide, backing off the couch, shuffling around Kirk as he moved to replace me where I'd been kneeling.

Tiffany looked at me, and she smiled. "Thank you, Leo," she murmured.

She was still smiling as she looked up at Kirk, looming over her, but she didn't move. She made no move to hide herself, no move to protect her sex, no move to stop him. It was obvious that this was what she really wanted as she lay there with her legs spread wide, her pussy with that little black landing strip exposed to Kirk's eyes now, as well as mine. Her pussy lips were slightly parted, swollen, pink and puffy, glistening, stained just a little with the bloody traces of her lost virginity, her clitoris pinkly engorged, clearly visible, but it was her eyes that drew me.

Her eyes, gazing raptly down over her body to Kirk's magnificent member. He knelt between her thighs, his Big White Cock jutting thickly upwards and outwards, far thicker and longer than mine, rampantly erect, one hand slowly stroking himself, confidently ready to take Tiffany Yao and satisfy her in a way that I knew in my heart I would never be able to achieve. From the way her eyes were drawn to his cock, I was sure Tiffany knew that too. She was a Chinese girl, after all, and she'd know what White guys like Kirk wanted from hot Chinese girls like her.

Gazing at that huge White Cock, any Asian girl would know what was wanted from her, no matter where she was from. Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese or Thai? All Asian girls knew what White guys who liked Asian girls wanted from them, and Tiffany Yao was no exception. She was Chinese, after all. That innate desire to give pleasure to a dominant male was bred into her DNA. She was naked, she was spread wide, and Kirk had just said he was going to fuck her. Now she was looking at Kirk's Big White Cock, jutting up and out, priapically erect, poised to impale her.

She knew.

"Do you want this now, Tiffany?" Kirk gazed down at her, one hand stroking his cock, but he didn't wait for an answer. He was an alpha White Male, she was a hot Asian Female, her little black prom dress was nothing more than a black sash around her waist, her panties were discarded on the floor somewhere, and in that moment, all three of us knew exactly what Tiffany Yao was there for.

"Because you're going to get it now." He didn't wait for an answer.

She was there for Kirk's pleasure.

He eased down over her, one hand guiding his engorged and swollen cockhead to brush against Tiffany's glistening pussy lips. He glanced sideways at me, and he grinned.

"I'm going to fuck my prom date now, Leo." He wasn't asking me. He was telling me, and I knew he was enjoying this.

I'm not sure if he guessed, but I was too. It was humiliating, but there was overwhelming excitement mixed in with that humiliation. I wanted to watch him fuck Tiffany Yao more than I'd ever wanted anything. More even than wanting to fuck Tiffany Yao myself.

"Ohhhhhhhh." Tiffany moaned as he pushed, not into her, but against her, and I knew that swollen cockhead was far bigger than mine. He was going to stretch her delicate little pussy, stretch her and force her cunt to open wide to take him, and I shuddered with excitement, knowing how Tiffany must feel in this moment when she knew what was about to happen, but it hadn't yet happened.

The fear. The anticipation. The excitement. The knowledge that the Big White Cock pushing against her pussy was about to take her, about to possess her, about to fuck her. Kirk was about to make a White Cock Slut out of a good Chinese girl who'd been a virgin until this evening. A virgin until I'd taken her and opened her. I'd opened her for Kirk's cock.

This was my fault. This was my doing.

If only I'd taken her home straight from the prom. If only I hadn't taken advantage of Tiffany Yao's willingness, with Kirk watching me, he wouldn't be about to do now what he was going to do, because I knew that after she experienced his Big White Cock, Tiffany Yao would never be the same. She'd been tight on my slender cock. Kirk's massive member would stretch her to her limits, and knowing that, I knew my cock could never hope to satisfy her in the way that Kirk's was going to. Knowing that, how could I possibly be jealous, knowing she was going to get the pleasure that she deserved?

Knowing that I was going to get WMAF action right in front of my eyes.

"Ohhhhhhh," Tiffany moaned again, drawing her knees up and back until they clasped Kirk's ribs, her feet hanging in the air beside his hips. Her hands moved slowly, she raised them, she placed them on the couch, above her head, exposing herself to Kirk, instinctively offering herself up to Kirk and to his Big White Cock, the epitomization of an Asian girl surrendering herself to her fate.

All three of us knew what that fate was, although we probably all saw it differently. Kirk had yellow fever, and he was going to score with a hot Chinese girl. Tiffany wanted her White guy, although I was sure she didn't understand just why she wanted him. Understand or not, she was going to have him, or at least, he was going to have her, and she was going to take it. Me? I understood. This was a White Male Asian Female thing, and Tiffany was doing what genetics said a beautiful Asian girl should do.

She was giving herself to the alpha male.

She was surrendering herself up to his Big White Cock.

"I want to fuck Tiffany, Leo," Kirk said, hungrily waiting. "Is that okay with you?"

I appreciated his courtesy in asking me. He didn't have to. I mean, I was a nerdy Chinese beta wuss, and he was an alpha White guy who would give his hot Chinese prom date, the hot Chinese girl I'd brought to the prom especially for him, he'd give her everything a beautiful Asian girl like her deserved for her high school prom. He'd give Tiffany Yao what I would never be able to give her.

His Big White Cock, fucking her in a way that I never could.

"Uh," I half-gasped, gazing raptly down at Tiffany Yao's face, my own face beside Kirk's, almost touching his, almost touching Tiffany's, but while we both gazed down at Tiffany Yao's angelic features, we saw her from two completely different perspectives now.

Kirk was going to fuck her the way a White Male with a Big White Cock fucks a beautiful Asian girl who's surrendered herself completely to him. Kirk was going to use her tight little Chinese pussy the way it was meant to be used, to service his Big White Cock, and he was going to enjoy every moment of using her until he blew his first load of his cum in her hot little pussy. His first load of cum in her, but I was sure it wouldn't be his last tonight, because Kirk was a real alpha White Male.

I looked down at Tiffany's face, as she gazed up at Kirk, and I was sure I knew what Tiffany Yao wanted. She wanted what any Chinese girl in her position would want. Any Asian girl in her position. She'd want to give herself to the White alpha male whose Big White Cock was poised to possess her, she'd want him to fuck her, to use her, and to fill her hot cunt with his cum, but still, I had to be sure. I reached out with one hand, and clasped both of hers, where they rested above her head, my eyes and my gesture asking that unspoken question.

"Tiffany?" I whispered her name.

Her face turned slowly towards me, her cheeks pink, her pink-glossed lips parted breathlessly. Her beautiful almond-shaped eyes met mine, and her hands squeezed mine, telling me what a good Chinese girl like her could never say out loud. Telling me that yes, she wanted this. She wanted that Big White Cock that was poised to spear into her and fuck her.

"She wants you to do what you want to her," I choked out.

Tiffany smiled, a beatific smile just for me, telling me that I'd made the right decision, the decision that she'd wanted me to make for her, because a good Chinese girl like Tiffany Yao who'd been a virgin up until tonight couldn't just give herself up to a White guy so easily. Especially not to a White guy who wasn't even her official prom date, but if her beta Chinese date who'd brought her to the prom offered her up to an alpha White guy like Kirk, she could acquiesce, knowing that the decision hadn't been hers, and because she was a submissive and obedient Chinese girl, she could tell herself that she was obeying as she should.

Obeying as an Asian Female should, and in obeying, she would satisfy her White Male as an Asian female like her was genetically predisposed to do. Five thousand years of genetic selection for willing submission to men's sexual desires, and for the ability to give men sexual pleasure was built into her DNA. Of course she would give herself to Kirk. He was an alpha male, exactly the type of alpha male her genetic heritage had predisposed her to surrender herself too.

"How about you, Leo?" Kirk asked, smirking down at me, and I knew he could see my cock, still erect, but small compared to his. "Do you want me to fuck Tiffany too?"

Did he guess? Was I that readable?

"Yes, Kirk," I choked out, my cock throbbing compulsively, knowing that I didn't need to feel sorry for Tiffany Yao. She was going to get what she wanted. She was going to get what she deserved, and they were both going to give me what I desired. Live WMAF action, right in front of my eyes. "I want you to fuck her."

Kirk was going to fuck her. Kirk's Big White Cock was going to take her and help her enjoy the pleasures a small Chinese cock like mine couldn't ever give her. Her beautiful pussy was right there, just waiting for him to take her, and soon she'd be one more Asian girl who belonged to a White man, as she should. A beautiful Chinese girl like Tiffany deserved the biggest and the best.

She deserved something a lot bigger than my small cock.

She deserved a White guy's Big White Cock.

She deserved Kirk's cock.

Not mine.

"Do you want to watch, Leo?" he asked, smiling, and his eyes met mine. He knew. I was sure he knew now, and my heart almost stopped.

Tiffany's hands squeezed mine, and her face half turned towards me. Her eyes met mine, she smiled, and I knew she knew, too.

"Watch us, Leo," she whispered.

I swallowed and nodded jerkily, knowing I was sweating hard now. Had Tiffany guessed?

Kirk grinned, and his cock was already pressuring her pussy, held in place by his hand. I could see his cock, and where my cock had slipped easily inside her, his cockhead completely filled that gap at the juncture of her thighs, a massively thick shaft of rigid male flesh intent on penetrating her tight hot wet little Chinese pussy.

A tight hot wet little Chinese pussy that deserved all the Big White Cock it was about to receive.

Holding himself up on his arms, looking down at his cock where it jutted stiffly up against Tiffany's sex, I saw him push, his enormous cockhead spreading Tiffany's delicate pussy lips, pussy lips that only a minute or two earlier had been clasping my length with slippery delight as I eased myself in and out of her sex. My cockhead had slipped easily between those pinkly delicate lips, but Kirk's didn't. It couldn't, his cockhead was just too big, and Tiffany was in no position to help him. Both her hands were held tightly by one of mine, above her head, and they clutched at mine spasmodically as Kirk's pressure against her sex increased.

"Spread her pussy lips for me, Leo," Kirk commanded me. "She's so fucking tight I can't get it in."

Tiffany glanced at me, biting her bottom lip with her pearly-White teeth, eyes wide as she watched me. I looked down, looked at her sex, at Kirk's enormous cockhead filling that gap at the juncture of her thighs, and I shuddered at the thought of that monstrously-sized member taking her, but beneath that shudder, there was excitement and eager anticipation.

This was what a beautiful Chinese girl like Tiffany Yao was for.

This was what a hot Chinese Princess like Tiffany Yao deserved.

A huge White cock buried in her pussy.

KIrk eased back a little, no longer pushing, his cockhead simply resting there. Tiffany gasped, her hands clutching at mine as my free hand reached down and my fingers carefully peeled her swollen and glistening labia wide apart, spreading them wide for Kirk so that his cockhead could push between them and find her entrance.

"Nnnnnhhhh." Tiffany stiffened, whining as his cockhead pushed up once more against that delicate little entrance my own cock had entered and exited so easily only minutes earlier. Her labia parted around him, delicate pink petals clasping his massive purple cockhead as he pushed against her entrance.

"Uhhh," she gasped, no longer biting her bottom lip, her eyes wide, her back arching a little as that thick pressure against the entrance to her sex increased.

"Oh yeah, you're tight, aren't you?" Kirk grunted, pushing harder, his thighs pressing Tiffany's thighs hard, spreading her wider, forcing her knees up and back so that her delicate little feet in her first pair of stilettos hung in the air above his butt.

"I bet you're glad now that I told you to let Leo fuck you first."

"Uhhh," Tiffany gasped, her hands clutching convulsively at mine as her back arched.

Watching, holding Tiffany's hands, I opened my mouth to protest, to tell him that Tiffany wasn't tight, it was simply that his big thick cock was just way too big for a delicate Chinese Princess like Tiffany Yao to take easily. A girl like Tiffany Yao needed to be taken gently, she needed to be eased into and made love to, not used like an Asian whore, but while my mouth opened, no words came out. To say that would be racist, implying a beautiful Chinese girl like Tiffany Yao should only be made love to by a Chinese guy like me, and I knew that wasn't true. I knew what the truth was.