My Asian Sister Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What had I done?

But I knew what I'd done, and I watched, fascinated, edging myself, almost exploding as Kirk's Big White Cock disappeared into Tiffany's sex, emerged, slick and glistening with her wetness, before slamming back into her again, his huge round balls swinging, rapping against her tight little butt.

A tight little butt, and Kirk had her pinned, his knees far apart, his thighs spread, riding her, spreading her, and it wasn't just her sex stretched around him that I could see, it was her little butthole, concealed by his balls as they rapped against her on every instroke, exposed as he withdrew. I was close enough that without even stretching, I could reach her there. Touch her there. Could I? Should I? My heart pounded. My dick throbbed frantically, and it was my dick that won.

I reached out, and my hand cupped one curved butt cheek. Taut, firm, her muscles moving under my hand. I couldn't tell if she noticed, but I could sense the movements of her muscles under her sweat-slicked silken skin as Kirk pounded himself into her, his cock only inches from my face. He must have felt or noticed something, he glanced over his shoulder, saw me, and he grinned. Was it amusement that he was the one fucking my prom date while I watched?

Or was it his agreement?

He might have been fucking her, but she was my date, officially at least.

I hesitated, my heart stuttering, gulping for breath, my fingers massaging her butt cheek, wet with the juices from her sex, and from her sweat. She was wet and slippery everywhere, the aroma of sex filling my nostrils so that I could almost taste her, and I did, I wanted to taste her. I wanted to lick her everywhere, cleansing her skin of that intermingled sweat, inhaling that scent of sex and of sexual pleasure.

"Do it in me...do it in me," I heard her wail, her butt held up off the couch as Kirk slammed his Big White Cock into her.

Temptation overwhelmed me, and heart stuttering, I did what I wanted to do. My fingertip found that little butthole, and I pushed. Pushed my fingertip through her tight little ring of sphincter muscle and slid my finger all the way into her ass. Kirk's balls rapped against my hand, Tiffany Yao squealed wordlessly, her ass-muscles squeezing my finger, her butt vibrating convulsively in startled reaction to that unexpected penetration. Kirk grunted and moved inside her, his cock separated from my finger by only those thin internal membranes, and I felt his cock moving against my finger.

Kirk didn't slow his staccato pace.

He started fucking Tiffany faster, his balls swinging and bouncing against my finger and her tight little butt with every thrust. WIth my finger up her ass, I could feel every thrust inside her, I could feel the ridges and contours of his cock, even his cockhead as he pulled back, paused and thrust. Kirk grunted, I groaned, and Tiffany Yao wailed, her ass clenching tight on my finger as Kirk settled into a deep hard rhythm.

I heard Kirk's voice, but enthralled as I was by Tiffany's ass clasping my finger and Kirk's pounding cock, I wasn't listening. I heard Tiffany though, I heard her voice clearly.

"Do whatever you want to me...don't stop...fuck me...fuck my cunt...fuck me with your Big White Cock...do it to...do anything you want to me."

Hearing her sweetly innocent voice saying those dirty words, as Kirk fucked her and my finger impaled her ass, was a huge turn on for me, and I could feel my own orgasm building irresistibly.

Kirk looked around, looked over his shoulder as he fucked her. He paused inside her, his cock impaling her sex just as my finger was impaling her ass.

"Leo," he grunted.

I looked up, my eyes met his.

He grinned. "Finger fuck Tiffany's ass."

My eyes widened with sudden shock. Tiffany must have heard him.

"Go on, Leo. Finger-fuck her ass."

Still I hesitated, even as Tiffany's ass-muscles squeezed my finger rhythmically. Squeezing on my finger and Kirk's cock.

"Do it, Leo," she sobbed. "Do what he wants."

"Do it, Leo," Kirk urged me, holding himself still inside her. "Finger fuck the slant-eyed cock-whore's ass."

"Ohhhhhh," Tiffany Yao squealed, squeezing. I guess she really did like being called a slant-eyed cock-whore.

I did it. I finger-fucked her tight little ass with my finger.

"Ohhhhhh," Tiffany Yao squealed and bucked at that first finger-thrust, but she didn't say no. She didn't say stop. She squealed her excitement as my finger fucked her ass.

She squeaked as Kirk began fucking her again, long slow thrusts now, moving in alternating thrusts to my finger, his cock slowly emerging from within her, glistening with her wetness, pausing with only his cockhead inside her, and then slowly thrusting inwards until he was buried to the balls, all the while separated from my finger only by her internal membranes. Her squeaks morphed into breathlessly excited sobs and cries, and when she started to tense on my finger, I wondered if she'd climax the way the Asian girls in those movies did, screaming and wailing.

She didn't.

"Oh yeah, do it for me, you hot little chink slut," Kirk grunted, suddenly thrusting hard and fast, plunging his cock into her.

I felt her tensing, I heard her cries, soft and low, morphing into a long shuddering moan as she did it for Kirk. Her thigh muscles tautened, her back arched and her internal muscles spasmed wildly on my finger and Kirk's cock. Her climax seemed to go on and on and on, a climax that I knew my small Chinese dick wouldn't ever be capable of bringing her to.

Kirk slowed his thrusts, no longer ramming himself into her, and I could hear him groaning, trying to hold himself back, make it last as long as possible. Tiffany was letting out little whimpering groans with each thrust, groans that I could not only hear, I could feel. I could feel them with my finger impaling her ass, no longer finger-fucking her, simply staying there and feeling Kirk's cock thrusting up inside her in one long stroke after another.

He looked over his shoulder at me. "I'm going to cum in her, Leo."

He told me that, and he didn't bother asking Tiffany Yao if it was okay for him to cum in her. She was his to cum in. I knew that, and if Tiffany hadn't realized that before, she knew it now.

Heedless of the risk she ran, she wanted it now.

"Yes," she moaned. "Do it in me... finish in me...finish in me..." Beside her head, her feet would've kicked if her ankles weren't still pinned by his arms and shoulders. Instead, her toes curled and flexed spasmodically. She seemed so small now, beneath him. Small and delicate, his Big White Cock enormous as it pumped into her sex.

"Come up here, Leo," he grunted. "I want you right here, jerking yourself off so that Tiffany can see you, and when I cum, you're going to cum onto her tits." He half-grinned. "Don't cum before I do."

Tiffany gasped as my finger popped from her ass. Her eyes met mine as I knelt on the edge of the couch, next to them, looking down at her as Kirk continued to fuck her. I watched, stroking my cock in time with his thrusts, long and slow, watching Tiffany's face as Kirk had her, seeing the dawning realization written across her delicate Asian features of what was going to happen next.

The realization of something that I already knew.

The realization that she was an Asian Female being fucked by a White Male. That she was doing what her body was designed to do by nature and genetics. Tiffany Yao was servicing a Big White Cock, and giving a White Male the pleasure that she was designed by nature to give, and soon, very soon, she would give Kirk's Big White Cock the ultimate pleasure.

Her tight Chinese pussy would take a load of his cum, exposing her unprotected sex to spurting bursts of his sperm-laden semen. I doubt she'd thought of that before, but now, now that Kirk's culmination was almost on him, her own body still quivering in the aftermath of her own climax, she must have finally realized what was happening, and the risk she was taking.

The risk that Irene Chow had taken.

"Huhhh...huhhh...nuhhh...hnnnhhhh," she moaned, helplessly subjugated to his use, his cock plunging inwards, again and again, using her sex the way an Asian Female should be used by a White Male.

"Fuck," Kirk groaned, humping her hard. "Fuck fuck fuck."

He lifted himself up on his arms, looking down at her, naked, his rampant White Cock plunging into her delicate sex. I looked with him, groaning as I stroked my own cock, knowing I could never compare myself to him, knowing that Tiffany Yao was no longer a virgin. Knowing that while it was me that had first taken her, it was Kirk that was truly fucking her. It was Kirk that was using her hard and it was Kirk who was going to cum in her, giving her that first experience of a man culminating within her sex, his Big White Cock pulsing and throbbing as he released his sperm-laden semen deep within her body.

"Ohhhhh," Tiffany Yap moaned, and I could see on her face that realization, that awareness of her vulnerability. She knew what was about to happen, she knew the risk, she was scared, she was excited, she was....

"Ohhh...ohhhh...ohhhhh.....oohohohohohohohoooohhhh." She was climaxing again.

I could see the effect her climax had on Kirk. He groaned, he thrust hard, he humped himself into her and held himself inside her as he reached his own culmination, his cum exploding into her. I knelt beside him, watching those deep mini-humps as he emptied his balls into her sex, pumping her full of his semen, filling her sex with his cum as she climaxed herself.

"Ohhhh fuck," I groaned, my hand working my cock frantically now, and I came in turn. My cum spurted out onto Tiffany's firm little tits as Kirk shot the last of his cum into her sex. Thick strands of white cum criss-crossed her tits as I unloaded onto her, milking myself to the last drop before half collapsing down onto my knees on the floor beside them.

Tiffany Yao was whimpering as I braced myself with my forearms on the couch, my face almost touching hers, watching her lying there, her eyes closed, her firm little cum-splattered tits rising and falling as she panted for breath. Panting breaths that gradually slowed, as did mine, and as did Kirk's. All three of us remained still, unmoving, my own small Asian dick shrinking now. Kirk's Big White Cock still inside Tiffany's sex. How would she react now that we were done? Would she cry? Would she be upset? Would she be ashamed? Would she be scared and horrified?

"Fuck that was good," Kirk said, easing himself slowly out from inside her, his cock emerging from her, long and glistening wetly, sucking audibly as his cockhead popped from her, and now I could see the glistening moisture of her pussy, that smooth flatness of her stomach, the slow rise and fall of her tits, the inflamed and swollen distension of her pussy lips where his cock had emerged from her.

Kirk's Big White Cock had fucked Tiffany Yao.

That couch was large, a daybed, and Kirk eased himself down to lie beside her, propped up on one elbow, looking down at her just as I was, our heads to either side of hers, and he was smiling now, one of his large hands resting on her stomach, his semi-erect cock resting on her slender thigh.

Tiffany Yao was smiling. She was glowing. That's the only way I could describe it. She glowed as she lay on the couch, her slender body glistening and gleaming with their intermingled sweat, her body limp, her expression one of amazed and stunned fulfillment. That look on her face sent frissons of renewed excitement racing through my body. She knew she'd been fucked by a White Male. She knew Kirk had pumped her full of his cum. She knew her sex was full of creamy Caucasian semen, and he hadn't used any protection.

None of that mattered to her.

She'd been fucked, she'd climaxed, she'd serviced her White Male as an Asian Female should, her receptive sex was full of his sperm-laden cum, and she felt so good, so fulfilled. Pleased with herself, her body telling her of the pleasures and sensations she'd experienced. Telling her that she was a woman, and she'd satisfied her role as Kirk's woman tonight.

Kirk's smile told her that she'd satisfied him, but now she was curious.

"Was I good?" she asked him.

Kirk grinned, and then he placed one finger under her chin and he kissed her, long and slow.

"Fuck yeah, you're a great fuck, Tiffany," he said.

She smiled, and I understood that smile. It was the smile of a Chinese girl who knew she'd pleased and satisfied her man. It was the smile of a Chinese girl who'd met the expectations that were placed on her, and who knew she'd done well. I'd seen that same smile on Tiffany Yao's face in our high school classes, and I knew her parents were like mine. They expected her to be an overachiever, and that was ingrained in both of us.

The desire to overachieve.

Kirk thought Tiffany was a great fuck.

"Better than great," he said. "You were fucking magic."

Tiffany smiled, the happy smile of a Chinese girl who's exceeded expectations.

"Mmmm, you're a real dragon slayer, Kirk," she murmured, smiling. "Can we do it again soon?"

Kirk grinned. "Sure, baby, right now. Why don't you get down on your knees and blow me until I'm hard enough?"

Tiffany's eyes widened with interest as she eased herself off the couch and onto her knees before him, taking him in her hand, and looking. She ignored me, even though I was kneeling beside her, my own cock instantly swelling to a renewed hardness as she examined Kirk's cock, eyeing the shaft that had penetrated her, and the cockhead that had exploded inside her. She caressed it slowly with her fingers, looking pleased with herself as it swelled under her touch.

"Put it in your mouth."

She looked up at him, and then she leaned forward and engulfed him with her lips, giving her first real head, tasting her first cum, tasting herself on his cock, but now I could sense Kirk's impatience. Hard again, he didn't want to wait. He wanted to fuck her again. He wanted to bury his Big White Cock in her hot little Chinese pussy, and he told her that as she sucked on him.

Her face burned as she looked up at him, glanced quickly at me, and then looked up at him again.

"Say it," Kirk said.

"I want you to fuck my hot little Chinese pussy again, Kirk," she murmured, her face burning as she tried not to glance sideways at me. She smiled, licking his cock. "I want you to ride the panda."

She spoiled it by giggling, but Kirk laughed. "Fuck yeah," he said. "You bet I'm gonna ride the panda again."

"Come up here," he said, his hands guiding her onto her back on the couch, right in front of me, moving over her, nudging her legs apart as he moved to kneel between them. "Spread your legs wide for me so I can fuck you, you hot little slant-eyed whore."

Now she was embarrassed.

"Uhhhhhhhhh." Only for a few seconds though, because that was all it took before Kirk eased his Big White Cock into her again, and all Tiffany Yao's newly-acquired familiarity with Kirk's cock wasn't enough to keep her from wincing and squealing as he eased it all the way into her again, and then, yeah, Kirk was riding the panda.

For the next two hours, I knelt beside them, and I watched Kirk fuck Tiffany Yao's hot little Chinese pussy again and again with his Big White Cock, half a dozen times. After that first time, when I held her hands, Tiffany Yao ignored me. She ignored me as he fucked her that second time, until he came, hard. She ignored me as she knelt and sucked on Kirk's cock yet again, his cum trickling down the insides of her slender thighs while she blew him until he was hard enough to lift her back onto the couch and mount her again, driving his cock into her now eagerly waiting pussy until he came in her a third time.

I watched as he knelt between her legs, looking down at her distended sex, oozing a thick trickle of his cum as he stroked himself hard before turning her onto her stomach and pulling her back up onto her knees to take her from behind as she knelt for him, begging him to fuck her with his Big White Cock. I watched as he lay back and had her sit on him, her hands on his chest, riding him like those Asian White Cock Sluts rode White guy's cocks in those WMAF movies.

After that first climax, where Kirk had allowed me to jerk myself off onto her firm little Chinese-girl boobs as she lay there quivering in the aftermath of those climaxes he brought her to that first time he fucked her, the first of many climaxes for Tiffany Yao on that night, I watched, stroking my cock, edging myself, not cumming, not until that last time he fucked her, slowly, taking his time, enjoying her, and making sure she enjoyed him.

"Cum on her face and in her mouth, Leo," he grunted, thrusting deep.

"Uhhhhh," Tiffany Yao moaned, her eyes widening as she looked up at him.

"Open your mouth wide, Tiffany," Kirk said, humping into her, hard, turning her face towards me.

She did, she opened her mouth, wide, moaning as she climaxed beneath him, the way a White Cock Slut should for her White guy, and I came, hard, my cum jetting across her face, splattering into her mouth, coating her lips and tongue as Kirk came in her one last time, emptying his Big White Cock into her sex as my cock splattered those last drops of frantically milked cum onto her forehead and into her hair.

"Uh, Kirk," I said, as he eased himself out of Tiffany for the last time that evening, pushing himself back to kneel upright between her wide-splayed thighs. "I have to have Tiffany home by three and it's two now."

"I better go find Cindy and see if she needs a ride home," Kirk said, standing up and finding his clothes, slipping them on in seconds as Tiffany lay there as he had left her. Used. Fucked. Full of his cum. "See you Monday, Tiff."

He didn't kiss her.

"Okay," Tiffany said, licking her lips, swallowing, sitting up slowly as he left the room. Sometime in the last hour, her stilettos had also disappeared. She was completely naked. Naked and beautiful and covered in sweat and cum, and all of that cum dripping off her face was mine. All of that cum flowing from her sex was Kirk's.

"Can you...can you help me find my clothes, Leo?" she said, looking around.

She looked a mess. Exhausted, a little dazed, and I guess that was to be expected. Kirk had fucked her hard half a dozen times over the last two hours, and it wasn't like she was used to being fucked, let alone used to being fucked hard by a Big White Cock like Kirk's.

"Here," I said, retrieving her little black panties from where they'd fallen, holding them for her as she slipped her delicate feet into them.

"Stand up," I said, and she did, awkwardly, using my shoulders to balance herself on while I worked those diminutive little panties up her legs. I could see the bruises on her inner thighs.

"He was so rough with you," I said, pausing with her panties just above her knees, tenderly kissing one silky inner thigh, seeing Kirk's cum oozing thickly from her redly inflamed and distended labia, trickling slowly down the silky softness of her inner thighs. Her labia were so puffy. I wanted to kiss them better, but I hesitated, knowing I might embarrass her.

"I need to..." she whispered, not hiding herself, looking down, touching herself there with the fingers of one hand, holding up fingertips dripping with Kirk's cum.

"There's wet wipes in my mom's car," I said quietly, kissing the back of her little hand, inhaling those scents. Her sweat. Her sex. Kirk's sweat. The astringent bitter scent of Kirk's cum, thickly pearled in her sparse black landing strip. Globular pearls of white clinging to those silky black strands. My cock throbbed hard. So hard, looking at her sex.

She'd been used by Kirk. She'd given him what he wanted, she'd done what any hot Asian Female would do with a White Male like Kirk. Given herself to him. Given herself to him half a dozen times, and his cum was thick on her inner thighs now.