My Asian Sister Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her official Chinese prom date had given her the approval she needed to give herself up to Kirk's Big White Cock in the way that her body demanded, and her body's demands and my obvious approval and encouragement combined to push her into abandoning her ingrained cultural need to maintain her image as a decorous, innocent, virginal, and well brought up Chinese girl.

"Oh yeah, baby. Now you've got it all you hot little fuck-slut," Kirk grunted, holding himself still inside her, his body pressed hard against her where his cock entered her, his body now pressing down on her, hiding his joining to her from my eyes, but he couldn't hide her eyes. He couldn't hide her face. He couldn't hide the little kicks of her feet in the air above the small of his back. He couldn't hush her soft little cries and groans as she bucked and shuddered beneath him, her body gradually adapting to his unfamiliar invasion of her, his possession of her sex.

"Uhhhh," Tiffany Yao groaned, her hands clutching at mine, her feet jerkily kicking upwards.

"Nnnhhhhhhh." Her back arched, her knees clutched at his ribs, her tiny little feet juddered and flailed against his hips.

"Hhhnnhhh...huunnnhhhh...hhuunnhhhh." Her breath groaned out as her head arched back, her hands spasmodically squeezing mine tight with every one of those groans.

"You okay now, baby?" Kirk asked, humping into her just a little, making sure all his cock was inside her. Making sure he was buried to his big round gweilo balls inside her tight Chinese pussy.

"Nuuhhh," Tiffany gasped, gazing up at Kirk, and I could see the excitement growing. Her desire to be taken and used, now that she'd taken all of him. Her need to satisfy him, to give him what he wanted was growing. She wanted to give him what she wanted, even if she didn't know yet what that was. Herself? Her body? His satisfaction? The need of a hot Asian Female like Tiffany Yao to satisfy a White Male like Kirk was genetically predetermined, I was sure.

"Wait...wait...stay still," she gasped. "I want to get used to you."

Her eyes flickered towards me. "You're so big in me."

My cock throbbed painfully. Of course Kirk felt so big inside her. His cock was twice as thick as mine, and longer too. Inches longer. How far up inside her was he? I tried to imagine, but I couldn't.

"Uhhhh," she groaned, her hands clutching mine. "It feels so full, I can feel you all the way up inside me."

She said that as if it was something astonishing and marvelous. As if it was something that surprised her, and perhaps, after experiencing my cock within her sex, it did.

"Tiffany?" Kirk groaned, shuddering convulsively. "I need to... I have to...."

"Fuck me," she whispered at last, her eyes flickering to me before they gazed back up at Kirk. "Fuck me like I'm your little Chinese whore, Kirk. Do it to me, do everything."

Kirk held himself still.

"Ohhhhhhhh." She shuddered beneath him, knees clutching at his ribs, her hands squeezing mine. "Please...please do it to me."

Kirk smiled, saying nothing. He didn't need to. His hot Asian Female had whispered those words he wanted to hear. She'd told him what she wanted, and Kirk was a White Male. He knew what a girl like Tiffany Yao was for. I knew too, but I knew because I'd watched those movies online. I'd watched them as fantasies, but now I knew it wasn't just my White Cock Slut sister that wanted Big White Cock.

Tiffany Yao did too. Kirk was only her first Big White Cock, but like Cindy, I was sure she'd want more, because when an Asian Female found out what she was for, when she'd experienced her first Big White Cock, how could she say no?

Tiffany Yao wasn't saying no.

"Yes...yes...ohhh...ohhh...yesyesyessssss." Tiffany Yao cried out as Kirk eased himself back slowly, his cock emerging from her until only his cockhead remained inside her, pausing, and then thrusting his full length slowly back into her. He started fucking her, and she lay there, taking his long slow thrusts, sobbing and crying out, moaning and groaning as his Big White Cock used her sex the way a hot Asian Female's sex was made to be used.

For his pleasure.

"Ohhhh...ohh...ohh...ooohhh." He thrust, he eased inwards, he slid home, burying himself to his balls inside her, he thrust again, and then as his excitement grew, he began to pound his length into her with jack hammering hips. He fucked her as hard as he could, with absolutely no control, fucking her harder than I could have ever imagined myself fucking her. Fucking her the way guys fucked those Asian girls in those WMAF movies I watched, except that this was better than any movie.

"Yes...yes... ohhh...ohhh...yesyesyessssss." This was right beside me, Tiffany's breath puffing out as Kirk pounded himself into her again and again, her mouth wide open now, her eyes wide and round and startled, her firm little breasts crushed beneath his muscular chest, her legs kicking high above his back every time he slammed his cock into her, and I could hear her wet excitement as he took her.

"This is how a hot little slant-eyed babe like Tiffany needs to be fucked, Leo," KIrk grunted, hammering his cock into her again and again, pounding her down into the couch.

"Ohhh...uhhh...uhhh...ohhhh." Her sobs and cries were sounds of wordless excitement as he continued to take her, pounding her with those jackhammering hips, and I couldn't blame him, even though it worried me that he was being so rough with her. This wasn't a movie clip. This was my classmate. The prom date our parents had arranged. Her mom and dad knew mine, and Kirk was fucking her as hard as I'd seen any of those Asian girls fucked in those WMAF movie clips.

"Kirk," I choked out. "Not so hard, Kirk. Don't hurt her."

"You like your hot little Chinese cunt being fucked hard, don't you, Tiffany?"

She gazed up at him. "Yes...yes...fuck me hard...as hard as you want to." She was panting as she glanced at me, her words almost desperate. "It's okay, Leo...it's okay. I like it. He's not hurting me."

Her hands squeezed mine as she moaned those next words. "I like everything...everything."

"Oh yeah, you do like it, do you?" Kirk grunted, fucking her slowly again, taking his time, enjoying her. "A hot tight little Chinese whore like you should love it."

"I do...I do...I love it...I love it!"

"You love that too, don't you?" He gave her his cock, harder.

"Huunnhhhh."

"Fuck yeah, squeeze my cock, babe."

"Please...call me what you called me before, Kirk."

"What did I call you?"

"You... you called me a slant-eyed..."

Inside, I cringed. No, Tiffany, I thought. Don't feed those racist stereotypes, but inside myself, I knew so many of those racist stereotypes were true. Tiffany knew too, she was living up to one of those stereotypes right now.

"Slant-eyed slut," Kirk grunted, using her pussy, the way a White guy like him enjoyed using a tight Chinese pussy.

"Yes...ohhhh yes," Tiffany Yao sobbed. "Call me those names...call me more names."

In our classes at high school, it was always Tiffany Yao that would stand up and speak about the benefits of diversity, the need for inclusiveness, and the evils of racial stereotyping. But now...?

"Oh yeah, take my Big White Cock all the way up your tight little Chinese cunt, you slant-eyed slut. You know you want my Big White Cock, so tell me you want it. I want to hear you beg for it, you hot little piece of Chinese pussy."

Now she was busy fueling every stereotype about Asian Females and Big White Cocks that'd ever existed, and I was jerking off watching and listening to her.

Her eyes gazed up at him, her body moving with his as he fucked her, her hands squeezing mine each time his cock surged thickly into her.

"Fuck my Chinese pussy...uhhhh...fuck me with your Big White Cock...make me your slant-eyed slut...fuck your slant-eyed whore hard, Kirk...fuck me with your Big White Cock...give it to me...give it to me hard...I want to be your slant-eyed gook cock slut."

My cock didn't just throb, it twitched and jerked, and I had to stifle a groan of my own.

"Oh fuck yeah, spread your legs wide for me. you slant-eyed cock-slut," Kirk grunted, fucking her even harder now, deep and powerful thrusts, his body crushing down on her, his thighs holding her wide open for him to plunge his Big White Cock into, and he did. He was taking her, he was using her, he was riding her hard, and Tiffany was moaning with every hard thrust, just like I'd heard my sister Cindy moa

Tiffany Yao was moaning like a White Cock Slut getting it good. She was doing more than that. She was moaning like one of those girls in those WMAF movie clips I was addicted to.

"Ohhhh yes...ohhhh...ohhhhhh...ooohhh yes, fuck me." Was Tiffany moving beneath him? Or was it that Kirk was pounding her down into the daybed so fast and hard that it looked like she was moving? I couldn't tell, but it didn't matter. He was having his way with her, fucking her hard, doing what she'd begged him to do. He was using her. He was fucking her, and I could see that she loved it.

"Fuck my little Chinese cunt...make me your hot chink whore...I want to be your slant-eyed gook fuck-slut."

I couldn't believe she was saying those words, calling herself those things. Not Tiffany Yao! Where had she learned those words? How did she know them? How did she know that they'd excite him? But she was, and I felt almost sick with shame at the way she was stereotyping herself. Was that what she really wanted? I knew it was what I wanted, but this was different. This was WMAF reality with an innocent and desirable Chinese Princess I'd grown up with.

An innocent and desirable Chinese Princess whose destiny was now to become a White Cock Slut.

"Fuck," Kirk grunted, giving it to her hard, turning his face towards me. "Fuck, Leo, if I knew riding the panda was this fucking good, I'd have fucked Tiffany years ago."

"Yes," Tiffany squealed, her back arching, her long delicate fingers clawing at his back. "Ride your little panda...ride me good...drill my hot little cunt, Kirk."

Watching her, kneeling beside the couch, seeing her face, feeling her hands clutching spasmodically at mine as Kirk fucked her, hearing the wet slapping sound of his body meeting hers at the apex of every hard-driving thrust, hearing her moans and sobs and shameful cries, I wondered what was going through her mind? What was she thinking? What was she feeling? Was she ashamed of herself? Was she enjoying this? Did it feel good for her? Did it hurt? Could she feel his cock stretching her inside? Did she realize she was now a White Cock Slut? Was she...?

"Fuck me," Tiffany Yao squealed, her hands squeezing mine hard, her body tensing, her feet kicking, until I remembered something I'd seen in one of those WMAF movies.

"Fuck me...fuck me, Kirk...fuck my cunt with your Big White Cock...."

I reached out with my free hand and gripped Tiffany's ankle, and I pulled it up and back. She was flexible, I knew that. I'd seen her stretching at high school in the gym.

"Lift your arm," I said to Kirk, almost desperately. He glanced at me, saw her ankle and paused for a second as he tucked her ankle beneath his shoulder. Sometime in the last ten minutes, she'd kicked off her stilettos and her feet were naked. Delicate little feet, and somehow seeing her feet naked, next to her head, accentuated the sensuality of what I was seeing.

Reaching over himself, he found her other ankle, and a second later, Tiffany Yao was pinned, both her feet almost beside her head, and if I released her hands, I'd be able to see Kirk's cock plunging into her sex. Did I want to release her hands? Did I want to release that only physical contact I had with her? My connection with her, my only way of sharing what she was physically experiencing, because with every thrust of Kirk's cock, every movement of his body on her, her hands clutching at mine shared what she was feeling. Shared her reactions, as those expressions on her face and her sobs and cries and moans shared her emotions.

"Give me the slant-eyed slut's hands, Leo." Kirk took that decision away from me, brushing my hand away from hers, seizing each of her hands in his, taking complete control of her, his body riding hers, his nose brushing hers, his eyes looking down into hers as he drilled his Big White Cock into her.

Now, with his hands holding hers, her feet beneath his shoulders, beside their face, I could no longer even see Tiffany Yao's face. I could hear, but I couldn't see. That made my decision easy. I shuffled sideways, my head moving down, and now I could see Tiffany Yao's butt, I could see her sex, I could see Kirk's huge White Cock thrusting in and out of her sex, her labia stretched around his girth, his shaft glistening with her wetness. Part of me still couldn't believe this was happening.

Not just that Kirk was fucking Tiffany Yao. Not just that Tiffany Yao was having sex.

No, it was that this was because of me. I could've taken Tiffany Yao home after the prom finished. I could've not brought her to this party. I could've not brought her back here, I could've taken her home, but I hadn't. I'd brought her to this couch, and I'd started making out with her. I'd let Kirk look at her, touch her, and then I'd let him replace me after I started fucking her. Now it was Kirk that was fucking her. It was Kirk with his cock in her, pounding that hot wet tight pussy.

Now she was almost naked, only that little sash of black around her waist, her slender body crushed beneath Kirk, bouncing up and down in the couch, squealing and sobbing and moaning as Kirk hammered his cock into her, and now I could see his cock as he fucked her. Tiffany's sex, Kirk's cock, his balls swinging, rapping against her butt as he sank that massive length into her, again and again and again, and I knew this was happening because of me. If I hadn't...if I hadn't...but I had, and now Tiffany Yao wasn't a virgin.

Now I owed my sister Cindy twenty bucks.

"Fuck me...fuck your slant-eyed Chinese whore, Kirk...fuck me with your Big White Cock..."

Not only was she no longer a virgin, she knew she was a White Cock Slut. Well, maybe she didn't realize that, not yet, but after her first White cock, I knew what she'd become. She'd had her first Big White Cock experience, and she'd want more. She'd want it again and again. Watching Kirk's cock emerge, long and thick and glistening, inch after inch of it sliding out of her, seeing her sex as the glans of his cockhead tugged at her before he plunged back into her, my cock throbbed painfully.

Kirk was grunting and groaning as if he was possessed, and I knew where he was. He was in the grip of yellow fever, his first taste of hot and almost virgin Chinese pussy, because my dick didn't really count.

"Fuck me. Kirk...stuff me with your Big White Cock...use my cunt...fuck me...fuck me hard...make me your little slant-eyed slut, Kirk."

I'd never imagined in my wildest fantasies that I'd ever hear Tiffany Yao moaning those words that I was hearing from her lips. Never! I'd never imagined it could be so exciting, either. Kirk was fucking her. Fucking the beautiful Chinese Princess I'd brought to the prom at her parents behest. I watched his cock thrusting into her, out of her, and back into her again, knowing her mom had no idea what she'd done when she asked my mom if I could take Tiffany Yao to the prom. Her moans and sobs and cries were audible tears. Tears for her lost virginity. Tears for the pain his cock was inflicting on her. Tears of joy for the excitement and the desire she was experiencing. His cock was hurting her as it rammed into her cunt again and again but Tiffany Yao took it, and she loved taking it.

"Fuck you...fuck you...fuck my cock you hot little slant-eyed slut...take my cock up your tight little Chinese cunt."

"Yes..yes...fuck my little Chinese cunt...fuck me hard...use my cunt with your Big White Cock!...use me, Kirk...I'm your little slant-eyed slut so use me, Kirk...use me hard."

Tiffany Yao took his cock again and again and again and she reveled in taking it.

"Oh fuck I'm going to use you...my cock's going to use you all fucking night you hot little chink fucktoy."

He was humping her hard. Long, deep thrusts, again and again, hammering his cock into her cunt. Using her, just like those Asian girls were used in those WMAF movies I was addicted to. Fucking her like she was one of those Asian whores, there to be used by his Big White Cock."

"Use my tight little Chinese cunt...use me...use me...."

Tiffany Yao was being used by a Big White Cock. She knew it, and now she was loving it.

Tiffany Yao wailed and pleaded like a hot Chinese whore for Kirk, and I knew she'd never be the same. Tiffany Yao might not actually be a hot little Chinese whore yet, she might not be a Chinese White Cock Slut, not yet, but she was loving her first Big White Cock, and she was doing what hot Chinese pussy knows what to do best. Tiffany Yao was servicing her first Big White Cock, and she was doing her very best to satisfy her big White guy's desires.

I'd watched all those WMAF movies, I'd chatted on those boards, making like I was a White guy who liked fucking Asian females, and I knew where this was going. Kirk's cock was getting its first taste of hot and almost virgin Chinese pussy, and after a first taste of Tiffany Yao's pussy, he might never recover, because once a White guy with yellow fever, a guy like Kirk, has had his first taste of hot Chinese pussy, he'd never be the same.

Pasty-pale white girls with their broad hips, bodies loaded with puppy fat, and big floppy tits just didn't compare with the slender, taut, firm, olive-skinned suppleness of a hot Asian girl like Tiffany Yao. Sloppy White pussy didn't compare to a tight Chinese pussy like Tiffany Yao's. Pasty White girls with those big floppy tits and broad, child-bearing hips just didn't compare to Tiffany Yao's firmly quivering little tits and slim-hipped long-legged beauty.

Five thousand years of genetic selection by a patriarchal culture that had consistently bred for slender beauty, submissive acquiesence, an eagerness to please her man with her body, and the ability to instinctively deliver sexual pleasure had gone into Tiffany Yao's DNA. Her body responded to him of its own accord, moving with him, moving under him, her hands clutching at him, caressing him, clawing at him. Her widespread thighs cradled him, cushioning him as he thrust himself into her.

Her small firm breasts pressed against his chest, her butt a springboard for his thighs, her knees straight between them, her little feet beat wild little circles in the space between their faces, t, while she was unconsciously tightening her sex on his plunging cock, enhancing the pleasure he was experiencing. Every movement of her body, every musical moan or piquantly panting plea fed his excitement and his pleasure, encouraging him to use her, stoking his desire, fueling his urgent need to reach his culmination and fill her with his spurting semen.

Tiffany Yao might turn into a White Cock Slut after this, but Kirk had caught yellow fever, and there wasn't any vaccination for what he'd caught. Yellow fever was an addiction White guys who fucked Asian girls risked, and if you caught yellow fever, there wasn't any cure. The only treatment was more hot Asian pussy. Asian pussy like Tiffany Yao's. Hot Asian pussy that Tiffany Yao was doing her best to satisfy Kirk with. All it took was one taste, one quick fuck with a girl like Tiffany Yao, and any White guy would catch yellow fever.

Kirk was already infected, and he probably didn't even know it, and he wouldn't, not until afterwards, when the craving began.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Tiffany Yao wailed, and Kirk did, he fucked her deep and hard.

All while Tiffany wailed out her excitement with every thrust, her voice wordless music, her pitch rising and falling as he slammed himself inwards, withdrew, slammed himself into her again. Again and again and again.