My Asian Sister Ch. 02

Story Info
A Serious Case of Yellow Fever.
24.1k words
4.43
31.2k
42

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,229 Followers

My Asian Sister - Chapter 02

A Serious Case of Yellow Fever

by Chloe Tzang and HardLeo

© 2022 HardLeo and Chloe Tzang. All rights reserved. The authors assert a totally immoral right to be identified as the joint authors of this story. This story or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the authors except for the use of brief quotations in a review. If you see this story on any website other than Literotica, it's been ripped off without the authors' permission(s).

A little note from Chloe: Well, here we go. Chapter Two of "My Asian Sister" and thanks a million to HardLeo for collaborating with me on this. It's been a lot of fun - and now we have to get down to Chapter Three..... Chloe

And a note from HardLeo: Like the wonderful Chloe here mentioned, it's been a joy to work together on this, writing to a theme we both appreciate and enjoy, WMAF. There's a lot of both of us in the story, but as you read, you can tell the mastermind of this was Chloe herself, I am grateful to have been involved. I love her writing and the details she puts into her work. It's great to get her point of view as an Asian woman as compared to mine as an asian man. HardLeo

From both of us: This was a first-time co-writing for both of us, and as with Chapter One, how we approached this was for Chloe to do a lot of the actual detailed scene writing, while HardLeo focused on outlining, characterization, themes, WMAF and raceplay scenes, and editing to make sure we stayed consistent and hit the WMAF fetish and raceplay themes consistently throughout the story - the same approach we'll be following for the rest of this story...

And we both hope you enjoy reading this story as much as we enjoyed writing it.... Chloe and HardLeo

* * * * * *

"...it turns out that to you, any Asian girl is OK

She's got long black hair

And a C cup chest

If you don't go hit on her, you can't stand it

A serious case of yellow fever"

Yellow Fever, Vivienne Lu

* * * Leo * * *

"Hey, Leo, you and Tiffany need a ride?" Kirk asked, waiting for Cindy to come downstairs.

"It's a bit late to be asking now," I said. "Besides, it's okay. I've borrowed mom's car for the evening."

"See you there," he said, smiling as Cindy floated down the stairs towards him, wearing a prom dress that would've taken ten years of my dad's life if he'd seen it, smiling that smile that said the football team were gonna be lucky guys tonight.

My twin sister was hot, even if it was me that said it.

"Hi, Leo," Tiffany said over her mom's shoulder, almost shyly, when her mom opened the door of her house fifteen minutes later.

Hot?

Tiffany Yao would have melted snow at the North Pole in the middle of winter, and after we arrived at the prom, all my White friends congratulated me on my hot date, looking Tiffany up and down greedily. I couldn't help feeling proud of myself, that my date for the prom was the sort of hot Asian girl that White guys lusted after. How lucky was I? Even Kirk eyed me and grinned. He wasn't going to make it obvious that Tiffany was actually with him, not right at the start of the prom, and I felt honored that he was being so discreet.

For a White guy with yellow fever, he was keeping a lid on it and not embarrassing me by making it obvious that Tiffany Yao was going to be with him.

Dancing that first dance with Tiffany, I couldn't hold back that shit-eating grin of my own, but somehow in the back of my mind, watching Tiffany fifteen minutes later when she began dancing with Kirk as I faded into the background, there was that thought that in all honesty, Tiffany really did deserve to be here at the prom with a big handsome White guy like Kirk. After that first fifteen minutes, she was with Kirk, the way we'd arranged, but when she wasn't dancing with him, she danced with three or four of the White guys in our senior class, and she was enjoying herself.

So was I, watching her, and no-one questioned what I was doing or why she was always dancing with Kirk rather than with me. Me, I faded into the background, talked to a couple of the nerds, made Sally Whittaker real happy by dancing with her for half an hour when no-one else was, but all the time, I was watching Tiffany Yao.

In that little black dress and her black stilettos, she was a real knockout, something I'd really noticed only after my exposure to WMAF porn. At five foot five, she wasn't short, but she was slim and fit and trim, flat and tight where it looked good, and curvy where she needed to be, and those stilettos added enough height to make her legs look even longer and more slender than they already were. With her narrow waist, taut flat stomach, her tight little butt and small firm tits, she looked hot and sexy. That little black dress she wore, backless, v-fronted and with a hem so high I kept checking to see if I could catch a glimpse of her panties, made her look hotly elegant with just a slight hint of sluttiness.

Her long black hair, tied up in a ponytail, was just icing on the Chinese Princess.

Tiffany Yao was Big White Cock material, I thought shamefully to myself, watching her dancing with Kirk yet again. She was giggling, playfully pushing him away, until he turned her around so that her back was to him, his hands on her hips, pressing up against her, dancing with her, grinding himself against her tight little butt, his movements in time with the music, and now she wasn't pushing him away at all.

She was pushing back.

"WMAF!" popped into my head. "I bet she can feel his Big White Cock pressed up against her butt!"

I bet myself that Kirk was hard, too, although I couldn't believe I'd let that thought about my prom date pop into my head the way it did. Even if she wanted to go to the prom with KIrk, Tiffany Yao wasn't like my sister, she wasn't a White Cock Slut. Tiffany Yao was a Chinese Princess, a good American-Chinese girl, but watching Kirk grinding himself against her butt without any pretense of an objection from her, I couldn't force down the thought that she was more than willing, even after he left her to return to dancing with Cindy, and Tiffany returned to me for that last dance.

Her cheeks were pink and her eyes were alive.

"KIrk said there was an after-prom party," she said, her eyes sparkling as we slow-danced. "Are we going?"

I hadn't planned on going. I knew about the party, I'd been invited, and I knew Kirk would be going, taking Cindy there because Cindy had that thing with the football team all planned, but it hadn't ever occurred to me that Tiffany would want to go. I don't know why I hadn't thought she might want to go. After all, she'd said she wanted to go to the prom with Kirk, and I was helping her. She was a hot Asian Female. She was White Cock material. She'd danced with a couple of other guys in our Senior year, and Kirk wasn't the only one who'd held her close.

"Would you like to go?" I asked, my heart thumping.

"Sure," she said, smiling. "Mom and dad know I'm with you, and I told them there was a party afterwards and I'd be going with you and we'd be late and they know you're bringing me home. They won't worry as long as I'm home by three. Mom said it was okay."

She smiled, taking both my hands in hers. "My parents approve of you, Leo."

"Uh, okay," I said, not quite reluctantly, my cock throbbing now. Kirk must've talked to her about the party. Did he have plans? Was he going to make out with her? Maybe I'd get to see a little WMAF action?

"Let's go as soon as we can," I said, a lot more enthusiastically.

"Coming, dude?" Kirk said, ten minutes later, as the prom was winding down. Cindy was off talking to a couple of the other White guys she knew. Cindy knew a lot of White guys.

"We'll see you there, Kirk," Tiffany said happily. Smiling. Her cheeks were pink again.

Was she thinking about dancing with Kirk again? Was she thinking about...doing other things with Kirk? The sort of things that girls and guys did at after-prom parties. I was almost sure she was. After all, she'd told me she'd like to go to the prom with Kirk. She'd asked me about going to the after-prom party.

In my mom's car, as we drove to the party, Tiffany kept glancing at me. Halfway there, she reached over and put her delicate little hand on mine.

"Thank you for bringing me, Leo," she said, her cheeks a little pink. "I'm really enjoying myself tonight."

"I'm glad you are," I said, smiling back, meaning every word I said. "You deserve to have a really good time."

She smiled back and squeezed my hand.

We did see Kirk, as soon as we got there. Cindy was already dancing with one of the other guys, and Kirk was right there, waiting for us.

Waiting for Tiffany, anyhow.

"Dance?" he asked Tiffany, taking her hand, giving me a quick grin.

She followed him with just a quick glance and a smile that said 'thanks for bringing me', taking a drink from Kirk's hand and draining it as she walked off with him. I watched, and my cock throbbed as I watched her walk away with a White Male. Kirk was my friend, but he was a White Male and Tiffany was an Asian Female. It was only natural for her to leave me, and walk away with him.

I'd asked her to be Kirk's date for the prom, after all.

I wasn't Tiffany Yao's real date tonight.

We all knew that.

I went to grab a beer, and found a spot alone in a corner. It was pretty dark and you could hardly tell who was who. It was creepy of me, now that I think back about it, just standing there alone, more or less hidden from sight, watching. The house was old, the room was large, but it was crowded. There were a lot of people there, mostly dancing, but even in the semi-darkness, I spotted Cindy easily. She was out there dancing with a different White guy now, one of those guys from the football team. Kirk and Tiffany were dancing next to them, and I thought it was hot!

The only two Chinese girls here at the after-prom party.

Cindy and Tiffany. Two hot Chinese girls dancing with two big White guys.

Tiffany was enjoying herself the way a hot Asian Female dancing with a White Male should, and I couldn't take my eyes off her. I'd ostensibly brought her as my prom date, but I knew that really, it was Kirk she was with, and it seemed far more appropriate that she was dancing with Kirk now. I'd never realized just how good at dancing she was, how hot she could look as she moved on the dance floor, how sensual and erotic she could be as she danced for Kirk.

Her and Cindy both, they were dancing for their White men, dancing to arouse them, and this time, with no teacher supervision, when Kirk held Tiffany close, face to face, and ground himself against her, she didn't push him away flirtatiously. Her arms slid around his neck and she moved with him, an Asian Female responding to the White Male who was sexually aroused by her beauty. She danced half a dozen tracks with Kirk, locked in his arms, her body pressed against his, at least until one of the other guys came up to them and after a laughing exchange with Kirk, began to dance with Tiffany himself.

Kirk turned towards Cindy, and now I was watching my sister dance between Kirk and that guy she'd been dancing with, both of them moving closer and closer to her, their hands on her, running over her as they moved even closer, pressing her between them as they moved, the two guys talking to each other over the top of Cindy's head. I knew my sister liked White guys, she always had, and she didn't exactly conceal what she got up to with her dates.

I'd seen her with them.

Cindy moved to the beat of the song, looking up at them, smiling and laughing and then she was kissing, not Kirk, her date, but the other guy, the guy from the team. I watched as Cindy kissed that guy, before she turned towards Kirk, whispering something to him. Kirk turned to Tiffany, whispered something in her ear before turning back to my sister. She pulled him by his hand, leading him away upstairs, disappearing from the party. That football team dude, he was wandering around the room, and one by one the football team were wandering up the stairs.

When I looked around for Tiffany, she was in the arms of another White guy, dancing closely with him. Was he grinding himself against her? I couldn't be sure. Maybe I should get myself another drink? I'd only had one, and one more would be okay.

"Hi Leo," Tiffany slurred from beside me, fifteen minutes later, staggering a little. I could see that she was drunk, and I half-wondered why that White guy she'd been dancing with hadn't taken her away somewhere, the way Kirk had gone off with Cindy. My cock throbbed painfully at the thought. I was sure I knew what Cindy was doing.

The football team.

After all, my sister was a real White Cock Slut.

"Cary's girlfriend wanted him back," Tiffany giggled. Was she reading my mind?

I should've left with Tiffany Yao there and then and taken her home. I knew that. She was drunk, and I should have just done what a good Chinese guy who was responsible for a good Chinese girl should have done. I should have taken her home safely to her parents, but my cock was as hard as steel. All I could think of was that Cindy was upstairs making a White Cock Slut of herself with the football team, and the way Tiffany had been dancing with Kirk and that other White guy, she was behaving like a Chinese White Cock Slut herself, and she was drunk.

White guys took advantage of drunk Chinese girls.

Why shouldn't I? Tiffany was my prom date.

I had a right to take advantage of her.

Even if she was Kirk's tonight.

She'd drunk way too much.

It was cheating Kirk.

I didn't care.

She wasn't the only girl that'd drunk way too much. I couldn't help noticing a lot of those other guys were disappearing upstairs where there were bedrooms, or just making out in corners, some of them with girls that weren't their dates. Why shouldn't I? With Tiffany giggling and clinging to me, I did what White guys do with any girl who doesn't know her limits and drinks a little too much. I took Tiffany Yao off, and found an unoccupied rattan daybed tucked away in a corner of the sunroom out back of the house we were partying in.

There wasn't anyone else back there at all, and I wanted to make out with Tiffany.

Tiffany was eager, she almost dragged me down onto that daybed. Or maybe she was drunk and lost her balance. It didn't matter, that rattan daybed was where we ended up. My arms held her close, my lips found hers, and I kissed Tiffany Yao the way a guy kisses a Chinese Princess. Gently. Tenderly. Almost lovingly, scarcely believing that this was happening. This beautiful Chinese girl was so eager, so willing to be held by me, to be kissed by me, when she could have been held and kissed and made out with by Kirk.

Not just Kirk. Half the White guys at the party would have made out with Tiffany Yao given half a chance. No. ALL the White guys at this party. Why had Kirk abandoned her to go with Cindy? But I thought I knew the answer to that question. Cindy was a sure thing, and Kirk was probably horny.

Holding Tiffany, my heart swelled at the honor she was doing me, allowing me to make out with her. A hot Asian Female that any White Male would lust after, making out with a scrawny Chinese nerd like me, even if my tuxedo made me look a lot more stylish than I usually was. My heart wasn't as swollen as my cock was, though, and my cock was swollen to an aching hardness that pressed firmly against Tiffany Yao.

Her eyes widened as she felt me pressing against her, and for a moment her body went taut in my arms. Only for a moment, and then she smiled and giggled and relaxed softly in my arms, her arms around my neck, her small firm breasts pressed against my chest, my erection pressed firmly against her, and her mouth opened almost eagerly to my kisses. She moved a little against me, as if checking that I really did have an erection, and those wanton movements drove me onwards to do what I did next.

That little black dress she'd worn to the prom made it easy to make out with her, because Tiffany Yao was a typical Chinese girl. She knew how to dress to make herself look hot, and for our high school prom, she had. That little black dress was really pushing the limits for any girl, let alone a good Chinese girl, and being backless, halter necked, and V-fronted, before too long I had that halter tie behind the back of her neck undone, eased down, and Tiffany Yao's firm little Asian-girl boobs were uncovered.

My hands and my mouth were everywhere they wanted to be while Tiffany lay there with her eyes half-closed, moaning softly as I sucked first on one of her delicious red-brown Asian-girl nipples, and then on the other, teasing them to an unbelievably large swollen rubbery hardness while my hands roamed over that silken skin and those slender thighs, wishing I had the courage to explore beneath the hem of that dress and caress more than her delectably firm little tits.

"Nice nipples," my friend Kirk said, kneeling on the floor behind me and looking over my shoulder, just about giving me a heart-attack. "You touched her up yet?"

Tiffany's eyes flew open, and I knew she'd heard Kirk. She'd seen him too, looking down at her. She looked back, making no move to conceal herself, and then, very slowly, her eyes half-closed again. She didn't mind KIrk seeing her tits. She didn't object to Kirk saying she had nice nipples. She made no protest at Kirk asking me if I'd touched her up, and I was sure that even Tiffany Yao, innocent as she was, would know what he'd meant by that. My cock throbbed, hard, as I brushed the upper half of her dress all the way down to her waist.

"Where's Cindy?" I asked.

"Upstairs," he said, like he didn't care at all.

His hand reached over me and flipped the hem of Tiffany Yao's little black dress up to her hips, exposing tiny little panties, thin black straps across her hips, and a diminutive triangle of delicate black lace that barely covered her sex. Black lace and silky olive skin. Kirk didn't hesitate even a second. His hand slipped under that tiny triangle of black, and I heard a liquidly wet sound as his finger penetrated her sex and plunged into her.

"Uhhhh." I heard Tiffany's gasp.

I saw her knees jerk apart, and I felt her body arch and judder against me as Kirk's finger penetrated her sex. Her eyes flew wide open again, just for a second, before closing and staying half-closed, her beautiful white teeth biting her bottom lip. I knew she knew whose hand it was inside her pretty little panties. Kirk's. She knew whose finger was inside her too. A White guy's. She knew it wasn't mine, she knew it was Kirk's, and my cock throbbed again, my breath caught.

Did I groan? I wasn't sure.

"Ohhhhhhh," Tiffany Yao sighed, her hips shivering.

"Fuck, her pussy's tight, Leo," Kirk said, and I could hear him smirk. "Try her for yourself, dude."

His hand slid out of her panties, and I could see his finger glistening.

My cock throbbed as I looked down at her, that little black dress rucked up around her hips, exposing those tiny black lace panties that barely covered her pussy. My hand rested on the smooth taut silk of her belly before I slipped my fingers hesitantly under that lacey material, cupping her sex, hesitantly touching a girl there for not quite the first time in my life.

I'd touched up Irene Chow like this, back when we'd dated. I'd finger-fucked her sex, and she'd climaxed while I fingered her, she'd told me she had.

Tiffany was drunk, I knew. She'd let Kirk do this. Would she let me?

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,229 Followers