My Asian Sister Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I eased her little panties all the way up, covering her sex, smearing Kirk's cum across her skin as I did so.

"I'll find your dress," I said, standing, looking, seeing it at the foot of the couch, not quite forgetting that I was almost naked myself as I handed it to her.

She stepped into it as I held her, eased it upwards, zipped the back, lifted the halter ties to her neck, covering her firm little tits as I found my own clothes. She waited silently as I finished dressing and picked up my mobile.

"Hey, your shoes," I said, spotting one on the other side of the room, and the other on a chair. I could imagine how they'd gotten there.

"Thank you," she said, very quietly, taking them from me, slipping her little feet into them.

"We should go," I said, taking her arm in my hand and leading her through the dimly lit house. Thank god it was dimly lit, there was still cum on her face and in her hair.

"Hey, Leo. You dude." One of the other guys in the big room we'd been dancing in grinned and high-fived me. A couple of the others still there saw Tiffany, and grinned.

Tiffany blushed,looking away. Glancing sideways myself, I could see what they were seeing. Even in the darkness, Tiffany Yao was a mess. She looked like a Chinese Princess who'd been fucked hard, there was even cum in her hair and in one eyebrow. My cock throbbed. If only they knew what'd really happened, but I grinned back at the dude. They saw what they thought they were seeing. They knew Leo had scored with Tiffany Yao at the after-prom party, and my rep was established.

So was Tiffany's.

She'd been my prom date.

Everyone would know she fucked.

They'd all know it was Leo who fucked her

Tiffany was silent all the way out to my mom's car.

We were halfway to her parents before she said a word.

"Leo," she said, very quietly, her hand creeping across to search for mine. "Did you enjoy tonight?" She glanced at me, hesitating. "Watching me?"

My cock throbbed furiously. "Yes," I said, hoarsely, clasping her soft little hand in mine, remembering those delicate fingers clasping Kirk's cock. "I did, I liked watching you. I hope it wasn't...you weren't....?"

"I liked you watching me," she whispered, shamefaced, her eyes not meeting mine at all.

"Did you enjoy everything tonight?" I hesitated. "With a White guy?"

"Yes," she said, after a long pause, her eyes still not meeting mine, but her hand held mine. Squeezed mine a little. "With a White guy, and with you, Leo."

"Everything?" I said, swallowing. "Really?"

Her hand squeezed mine. "Almost everything," she said, and now she half-smiled. "Really."

I had no idea what to say. I glanced at her, and now she was looking at me. Her eyes met mine.

"What is it?" I said at last.

"Can you pick me up tomorrow morning and take me to a walk-in clinic, Leo?" she said, very quietly. "I need to...Kirk didn't use any protection, and my mom and dad...I don't want to get...not like Irene."

"I know," I said, swallowing again, thinking of Irene Chow and her baby bump.

Her mom and dad would ground Tiffany if Kirk came around to take her out, but me, I was a good Chinese boy. I was safe. She could go out with me, her parents would trust me, and really, it was my responsibility. I'd been her official prom date. I'd set her up with Kirk. It was because of me that Tiffany Yao was no longer a virgin. It was because of me that Tiffany Yao had taken her first Big White Cock. It was because of me that Tiffany Yao's sex was full of Kirk's cum.

My cock throbbed.

"Thank you, Leo," she said. There was another long silence.

"I really enjoyed tonight," I said at last, not looking at her. "Everything."

"Kirk wants to date me," she said.

"Your parents won't let you date him," I said. We were almost at her parents house.

"Park here," she said hurriedly.

I did, pulling over, parking half a dozen houses down.

"They won't let me," she said. "He's a gweilo. They don't want me to date gweilos."

"What are you going to do?" I asked.

She glanced at me, her cheeks flushed pink. "Did you really enjoy tonight?" she asked, her eyes not meeting mine. "I mean, I know that Kirk, he...you watched him...you watched me...."

"I jerked off onto your face," I said, "while Kirk...you know...did you enjoy that?"

She nodded, still not looking up. Her cheeks were flaming. "It was so...I don't know...it was so...."

"Humiliating?" I suggested hoarsely. God, I was so so hard!

"Yes," she whispered. "When you did it to me...I was so ashamed that he was watching me, but I wanted him to watch us...I wanted him to see, and then when he...you know...in my mouth and you were watching him...."

"You liked that too?" I choked out, remembering.

"I was so ashamed of myself," she whispered, and now her eyes looked into mine. "But I wanted to, Leo, and I wanted you to see him do that to me, and I wanted him to...."

"Fuck you?" I said, crudely.

"Yes, in front of you," she nodded, not demuring. "He told me he wanted to, with me, while you watched," she added, almost proudly. No, not almost. She was proud.

Proud that a White guy had wanted to fuck her in front of her official Chinese prom date.

"He told you at the prom?" I asked, my insides twisting. God, my cock! I was going to cum. I was going to...one two three four five six...counting helped.

She nodded, her eyes dropping. "He asked me at the dance, and I told him I wanted to, with him, but my parents...I can't date him...I asked him if he could go to the party, and we could...you know...there."

"Is that why you wanted me to take you to the party?" I asked.

"You're not angry with me, Leo," she said, a little plaintively. "I know Kirk's your friend."

"God no, tonight was so hot," I said.

I was anything but mad. I'd never cum so hard or so much in my life as when I came onto her tits and that second time, onto her face. I'd had my own personal WMAF show, and it'd been waaaay better than any movie I'd watched. Better even than watching Cindy, and I'd recorded all of it.

"And it's not like I'm your boyfriend or anything," I said.

I smiled. "And I got to break you in," I added, remembering that sensation as I popped her.

"You did." She smiled back, her eyes almost mischievous now. "Kirk wanted me to let you go first," she said, and now she giggled. "He said his cock would split me in half if he was first, and he said you were my official prom date, and your dick was smaller than his, so you should go first and then you could watch him do me properly."

"He said that?" I managed to say. Okay, I really was surprised. I guess my dick was smaller.

"Mmmmm," she replied. Her hand reached over and brushed me through my trousers. "You are smaller than him, Leo." She smiled. "I liked it though, with you."

"Really?" I asked, my dick stiffening under her fingers.

"Yes," she blushed again, and then she leaned across and kissed my cheek. "It felt really good, and it didn't hurt much at all with you, only when you first went into me. Not like with Kirk. Thank you, Leo. I'm glad you were my first."

Her hand continued to rub my cock. "It made it easier with Kirk, he was so big and he finished so hard, every time. You didn't finish though, did you? Not inside me. Not like Kirk."

"No," I groaned, shivering under her fingertips.

"Would you like to?" she asked shyly, not looking at me, her cheeks pink under the lights from the streetlights. "Tonight. Just you and me?"

"Do you want to?" I asked, without even thinking.

"You can if you want to," she said, her fingers stroking me.

"Let's get in the back seat." I said, breathing hard.

"My bedroom's at the back of the house," she said, breathing faster herself. "I can let you in my window, and you can stay as long as you like."

"Okay," I choked out. I was having trouble breathing.

"I need to talk to you as well," she added, her eyes not meeting mine, her voice a whisper.

"Okay," I said.

My parents wouldn't be waiting up for me. They never did. I was a Chinese guy, not a girl. Mind you, they'd stopped waiting up for Cindy, too. They didn't approve, but even my mom and dad knew Cindy was a White Cock Slut. They didn't approve, but what could they do? My mom knew that once a Chinese girl discovered Big White Cocks, there was no going back.

I'd heard her say so to my dad.

My dad had laughed, and said something back to my mom that I hadn't caught, but I'd heard her giggle.

"Can you pass me the wet wipes, please, Leo," Tiffany said.

I did, and I waited as Tiffany adjusted her little black dress and tried to clean herself up with the wet wipes my mom always kept in her car for some reason. She used a lot of wet wipes before she was done. I held the door for her, and I helped her out at last, and then I walked her to her front door, knowing that my prom date was a White Cock Slut whose pussy was full of Kirk's semen. Knowing Kirk's Big White Cock had forever ruined her pussy for any Chinese guy like me.

A Chinese guy like me, with a dick half the size of Kirk's cock, could never compete with what Tiffany Yao had experienced in those hours of passionate fucking with an alpha White guy like Kirk. None of that mattered though, because soon, very soon, I'd be fucking a used Chinese White Cock Slut whose sex was slushy with Kirk's cum. I'd be fucking Tiffany Yao myself, my cock thrusting into her cum-filled cunt, and my cock jerked and throbbed in eager anticipation.

"Come in, Leo," Tiffany's mom said, opening the front door before Tiffany could find her door key, looking Tiffany up and down. She must have done a good job with the wet wipes. Her mom smiled as she glanced at the wall clock.

"Thank you for bringing Tiffany home safely on time." She glanced at me. "You two look like it was a great prom. Would you like a cup of jasmine tea before you go home, Leo?"

Tiffany's eyes caught mine, and I knew she wanted me to take her mom's attention away from her.

"I'm really tired, mom," she said, yawning. "It was a lot of fun tonight, and Leo's taking me out tomorrow morning for dim sum, just him and me. I'll tell you all about the prom in the morning."

"Off to bed with you then," her mom said, smiling happily at the nice Chinese boy who ticked all her boxes. "Thank you, Leo. See you tomorrow when you pick Tiffany up."

"Good night, Mrs. Yao," I said, yawning myself as Tiffany left the room. "We had a great time."

I knew Mrs. Yao wouldn't be smiling if she knew what Tiffany had been up to tonight. She wouldn't be smiling if she knew what was going to happen after that front door closed, either.

Five minutes later, a window at the back of the house opened, and a minute after that, I was inside Tiffany Yao's bedroom, a room I'd never been in before, my dick almost bursting against the confines of my trousers as Tiffany silently closed her window behind me....

* * * Shan * * *

"Hey, Leo," I said, wondering what on earth he was thinking about. He really was somewhere else. "Stop daydreaming. You have to drop the U-haul off this afternoon, before it's too late."

"Uh," he said, shaking his head. "Sorry, Shan. Why don't you sort out your room? I'll go drop the U-haul off now, and pick up some takeout for dinner on the way back."

"Great," I said. "How about takeout for everyone? They all helped?"

I don't think Leo and I could have done it on our own. Bookcases. My dresser. My workstation. That old leather couch from the family room that mom and dad had given to me. Those two old bedside cabinets. Boxes and boxes of books and clothes, and my bed was one of those solid wood ones, a four-poster, almost an antique, and it was really heavy, even if it was in pieces. We'd loaded it in, at my parents, but we didn't have the steps and stairs to deal with. Those guys had been great, and they'd put it together for me, and assembled my workstation back together again too. Even the big king-size mattress was in place. I could never have done all that myself, even with Leo to help.

I'd enjoyed watching all those muscles flexing too.

"If you want to relax in the jacuzzi, it's out on the back deck," Leo said.

"Mmmmm, I might," I said, giving him a hug. "Maybe I'll unpack first though. Cindy called and she's coming over to help."

I smiled up at my big bro. "And Leo, thanks for everything."

Maybe I would try the jacuzzi after I'd gotten everything unpacked and away. I'd call Cindy and suggest she bring a swimsuit. I'd ask her if Larry was coming as well.

* * * The End * * *

Well, we both hope you all enjoyed Chapter Two of "My Asian Sister." Chapter's Three and Four will be coming in a while. HardLeo has a lot of work on, and Chloe is trying to get Jeong Park Chapter 11 done, her Noir story finished, and a couple of other things wrapped up, but Chapter Three is progressing fast....HardLeo and Chloe