My Auntie is a Cheating Wife Pt. 01

Story Info
A traditional Indian wife has a secret affair with my dad.
2.6k words
3.63
10.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey there! I'm Aakash, and today I will tell you story that happened in my life. Because it's a big story, I'll divide the story into four parts.

Everybody has secrets they carry to their graves, and I am no different. My mom died when I was just a baby and from that time my dad single handedly raised me, for me he is nothing less than a hero. But there is only one problem, he is a cheater. My dad has a secret affair with his sister-in-law. Before going any further let me introduce you guys with my aunt or with whom my dad is cheating. My aunt's name is Joshna Biswas, she is 36 years old traditional Indian housewife who is very kind and has a genial personality. She never let me feel the absence of a mother but when I learned about her secret everything changed. I am not sure when it all started, but I found it in 2014.

I was awakened by a loud thunder sound; I quickly turned on the lights, but the lights were out. I look through the window and saw it was raining cats and dogs. Although I am 18 years old, I cannot sleep in the dark. The idea of sleeping in the dark all alone makes me feel agitated. Therefore, I decided to spend the night with my dad in his room. I quickly get out of my bed and carefully navigated my way in the dark. The loud sound of thunder was drowned out by cold howling winds. In that darkness my only source of light was the lightning. Suddenly in the flash of lightning I saw my dad's bedroom door was open. I slowly walked towards the door and stopped when I heard her voice. I heard Joshna auntie telling dad to close the door. I cannot remember what exactly he said but dad did not listen to her and insisted her to open her mouth. I was confused and curious at the same time and without thinking twice I walked in my dad's room.

There in the dark I was standing like a blind man; loud howling of wind and rain had covered my footsteps. They were completely unaware of my presence as they talked. My aunt started laughing loudly, I never heard her laugh like that. My aunt always spoke in a soothing soft voice. In my opinion, she always feigned her laughs, maybe what I heard in the dark was her real laugh. It didn't make sense to me why she was laughing like that, but soon after I heard squeaking noises and a few seconds later dad opened the window beside the bed. Strong gust of cold and wet win blew into the room. Now dad was laughing, and I heard my auntie telling him that he was a naughty man. In a playful tone my dad told he will ride the horsy. I heard thumping noise and then it started. I could hear Joshna auntie making slurping sounds.

It was clear that she was sucking on something and on the other hand my dad was saying, 'O! Ya! Yes! Lick it baby! You do the best.' While my eighteen-year-old mind knew exactly what was happening, my heart was acting as if everything was fine. Suddenly a bright light flashes from the window and felt on them. Lightning flashed for one second and in that small time gap I saw everything.

Dad and auntie were naked, dad was on top of her, and she was squeezing his dick in between her boobs. My dad's eyes were close, so he never saw me, and Joshna auntie was focusing on holding his boobs with her hands. My heart bit raised, and I rushed out of there room, like before they could not hear my footsteps.

That night I could not sleep, all I could remember that my dad was doing something nasty with auntie. The next morning, I felt out of focus and zoned out. At the breakfast table, dad was reading the newspaper and auntie was serving coffee. Auntie smiled at me and said, 'Good morning, Aakash!' My face turned red as our eyes locked. Suddenly, I began recalling previous night event and fled in shame.

Grandma is very strict with auntie because of her body. Joshna auntie is a milf, her cup size is E and somehow her boobs are super tight. Dad compliments her boob by calling them "pillows of paradise." She has a fine slim waist with perfect heart shape ass with a small mole on her right ass cheek. Besides having a light brown silky skin, she also has long black hair. My insecure grandma makes her wear sarees all the time because churidars reveal too much of her breasts. Nobody has control over their looks, shape, or size. Just because auntie has a sexy body, and her boobs are big that does not mean she is some kind of slut.

On my 19th birthday dad gifted me a video camera that played an important role in the future events. By this time relationship between dad and auntie got more intense. One early winter morning, I was walking to the washroom when I heard dad ask for a towel, and when Joshna Auntie brought it, he pulled her inside the bathroom. I quickly ran toward the bathroom and slowly placed my ear on the door. I heard dad laughing and auntie ordering him to leave her. But he did not listen to her and insisted to take a bath with him. Auntie's voice got louder as she warned him to let her go, otherwise she will scream.

Suddenly everything went silent, I heard auntie proceeding to open the bathroom door. I took one step back but then I heard a loud splashing sound followed by a scream from Joshna auntie. As she cursed dad, he laughed and mocked her. I had often noticed that dad find it very amusing to make auntie angry.

Now I was too curious to know what was going on inside the bathroom, then I saw a very small hole on the bottom left corner of the bathroom door. After some adjustment I could clearly see the inside of the bathroom. Dad has thrown a bucket filled with cold water on auntie.

Joshna auntie quickly grabbed both of my dad's balls and squeezed them tightly. A soft cry slips out of dad's mouth, and he apologizes immediately. She said, 'laugh now you fucking dick head.' Several apologies later, auntie finally released dad's ball sack. She said, 'motherfucker if you ever do this again, I will personally cut your dick off and feed it to the dogs.' I never heard her talking like this before. After that she removed her wet saree & blouse and dropped them on the floor.

Seeing her completely naked made me horny. Auntie then sat on the commode while dad stood silently in the corner. Auntie in a bossy tone said, 'I have told you several times that we cannot do this when they are at home.' Dad did not answer her, he just stood there like a statue. Auntie got angrier and ordered dad to bend down on his knees. Dad did as she told him to do. Joshna auntie then slowly stood up and asked dad to open his mouth. Then she started peeing on his face. Hot golden steaming water was coming out of her shaved vagina. Joshna auntie with his right hand widen her pussy and sprayed her pee on my dad's mouth and face. After she done peeing, she sat on my dad's face and rubbed her wet pussy all over him. After that she said, 'this was your punishment for getting me wet.' Dad's hairs, face and chest were covered in pee. He spat out the rest of the pee that was inside his mouth. Joshna auntie then turned back from dad and looked herself on the mirror and then bend down to pick up her wet clothes.

It was the first time Joshna auntie was this mad at dad, but her anger was about to go to the next level. Dad quickly grabbed aunties ass cheeks and spread them apart and put his tongue inside her pussy. Auntie lost her balance, so she held the wall. With her right hand she tried to stop dad, but it was too late. Dad had already found her G-spot and started licking it passionately. Joshna auntie started moaning involuntarily. She covered her mouth for few second but soon gave up. Her boobs jiggled as she wiggled her ass. She started biting her lips while caressing my dad's hairs with her right hand. Her nipples erect as dad licked deep in her vagina.

I cannot believe that this was my sweet and kind Joshna auntie. Her facial expression was filled with lust as she started getting her orgasms. She told dad to suck her pussy. Dad turned his head to eighty-degree angle and started sucking her vagina. Auntie started moaning with pleasure, her eyes are half closed and her mouth was O-shaped. After few minutes of excessive moaning from pleasure auntie could not hold anymore and cumes. I could see white milk like liquid dripping down from her pussy. Dad quickly told her to stand over his face so he can drink all her pussy juice. As per dad it tests sweet and does not smell like urine.

As if it were not enough, dad rose to his feet with a fat 7-inch erect cock. Joshna auntie was still shivering with pleasure. Dad holds her waist and prepares to put his cock in. As soon as the tip of his cock touches her pussy, she pushed him back. Auntie said, 'we can't do this here.' Dad in an aggressive tone said, 'it's my turn and I'm not listening otherwise.' Auntie said, 'Consider what would happen if Priya came looking for me?' (Priya was our domestic servant). Dad said, 'So, you'll just leave me here like this?' Auntie tried to explain to him, but he wouldn't listen. They are both too stubborn to give up. But later on, auntie couldn't resist the seven-inch fat brown cock in front of her. She said, 'Fuck it!' Dad's face lit up with a smile, and he started jiggling his cock. Seeing him like that, auntie couldn't contain her anger and started laughing.

Joshna auntie sat on the commode and dad stood in front of her with his erect cock. Auntie does not like the taste of sperm, so she used flavored condoms during Blowjobs. But this time dad requested her to do it raw. I saw her apply strawberry lip balm to her lips and poured coconut oil all over my dad's cock. Auntie with both of her hands started stroking dad's big cock. She made a slutty face and giggled naughtily. Auntie then rubbed her lips together and slowly stoop forward and started licking dad's balls. His enormous balls are bouncing all over her tongue. She started licking the cock off the tip of her tongue. She was holding the cock with her right hand and groping the balls with her left hand. She did that for few minutes and after that she very gently started rubbing her tongue on the tip of the cock.

Dad said, "I can't hold it anymore, baby please swallow it in." Auntie then slowly pulled the foreskin down to expose dad's cock meat and then swallowed it. She swallowed the entire seven-inch fat cock inside her mouth without any problem. Auntie started making gobbling sounds as the cock slip in and out from her mouth. Dad started groaning as Joshna auntie roved her tongue all over his cock. It was my first-time hearing dad groaning. Dad said, 'Yes! Baby! Ohh! Ohh! Ohh! Faster baby faster!' Auntie then started moving her head faster. Fat clumps of saliva started dropping from her mouth. She was acting like a sex crazy hoer.

After a while, she stopped and pulled the cock out of her mouth. Clumps of thick saliva dropped on her boobs. She looked at dad and bit her lower lips and said, 'Don't you had any shame? Forcing your sister-in-law to give you blowjob?' She continued, 'If my husband finds out that his elder brother puts his cock in his wife every night, how will he react? What if he saw his wife covered in thick cum from face to breast?' Dad said, 'It is Choti bahu's duty to satisfy her elder dever.' Talking like this make them turn on. She laughed and again started stroking the cock with both of her hands.

My hands and feet are frozen from the cold, but inside the bathroom it was warm and sultry. Auntie rubbed dad's cock on her nipples and then put it back in her mouth. Dad holds her head and starts choking her with his fat cock. Auntie loved it as she squeezed her erect nipples. In a rhythmic motion, dad thrust his cock into her mouth. Dad said, 'it's so cold, don't you want daddy's hot milk all over your body?' Auntie shook her head as dad pulled his dick from her mouth. she immediately sat on her knees and held her boobs together. Then she opened her mouth, dropped her tongue out, and spoke in a childish manner, 'I am so hungry, I need daddy's warm milk. Please! Please! Give it to me daddy!' She even shook her boobs left and right like a slut. Dad then started jerking his dick rapidly until he ejaculated a heavy load of cum all over her face and boobs. I had never seen that much cum ejaculating from one shot. Dad then carefully put his last drop of cum on her mang.

Auntie slowly opened her eyes and stood up, then saw herself on the bathroom mirror. She looked at dad with a naughty smile and licked the cum from her lower lip and swallowed it. Then auntie said, "are you happy now motherfucker?"

Later on, both of them took a worm bath together. It became too sexy when they started smooching under the shower. After seeing them like this I had mix feelings. In my heart, I felt a heavy burden of secrets. Suddenly I heard Priya's voice, she was heading this way. I quickly ran and locked myself inside the restroom (second washroom that only has Indian style toilet).

I heard Priya calling Joshna auntie. From inside the bathroom, she answers her call. Priya then told that grandma was asking for her morning meds. Then she asked what Joshna auntie was doing in the bathroom. Auntie said, 'I just went to the potty, so I'm taking a bath right now.' As a religious woman, my grandma does not let unclean people near her.

Priya believed her words and about to leave but then she stopped. She then said, 'Joshna didi, you came here after Roni dada asked for a towel, didn't you?' Auntie said, 'Yes!' Priya said, 'I just came from his room, but he was not there.' Priya was one of those people who like to poke their nose into other people's business. Auntie said, 'as soon as I handed him the towel, I went to check on Aakash. When I returned, he had already left.' Priya said, 'maybe he's on the roof, I should go and check.

Auntie knew that Priya would realize something was wrong if she doesn't act immediately. In a loud rude tone auntie said, 'you have nothing better to do then stand here and interrogate? Go and start preparing the breakfast.' After hearing her talk like that, Priya left without saying a word. I heard dad's footsteps a few minutes later, followed by aunties footsteps a few minutes after that. In this cold, I started sweating, my legs were trembling with fear. The two of them were so close to exposing themselves.

To Be Continued.........