All Comments on 'My Baby Sister Pt. 02'

by BH54

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
IlikecreteIlikecreteover 1 year ago

Love it and where I think it's going.

Bronco56Bronco56over 1 year ago

Looking forward to see how this goes. 5stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The direction you’ve chosen to take this story by removing Annie and all others from the picture is very arousing and very enjoyable. However, please, please do not fuck up your work like nearly every other fucked story written in the incest category of this site, by listening to previous distasteful suggestions and involving their mother in their sexual relationship. This will irreversibly RUIN the potential this story holds. The love and sexual passion you’ve built between these two should be kept purely between them two. No others involved, please. The way that he loves and protects her and the way they make love with so much steamy and loving dialogue shared between them is amazing, please don’t ruin it by making him fuck his mother. Sarah staking her claim on his cock and their plans to marry would be ruined by making him fuck their mother. I look forward to seeing how you develop their relationship and take their sex/love making to the next level in the coming chapter. Thanks for sharing!

MastercaptMastercaptover 1 year ago

I agree with Anonymous. Us readers like to see love. For orgies one of the other topics would be better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"please do not fuck up your work ... involving their mother in their sexual relationship."

.

Did you read the chapter? Why else write the father out of the story, even if resorting to killing him is lame and trite?

ThorlolThorlolover 1 year ago

Holy shit, that guy shut be put behind bars. Today he says he loves his dad and tomorrow he beats him up without warning and his wife kicks his head repeatedly while hes lying on the floor and then he his son gets him killed? What a fucking psycho family is that shit? So yeah he was bragging about his son because he was proud of him. He shouldnt have done it but killing him for it? Moms reason for almost killing him? He had affairs. Really?

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

Hahaha! Thin skinned author deleted my negative comments even though I didn't post them anonymously. You still can't change my 1/5 vote though.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I have to admit, the part about the father could have been done much better. It just seemed so unnecessary. And the ONLY reason my comments are anonymous is because Literotica does no recognise my email. Though I'll state that whatever the other anonymous person wrote, it wasn't me! KG

xavierwxavierw4 months ago

I’m glad I read some of the other comment. I won’t duplicate them overly much but will add my “vote”:

1. Son suddenly turning on Dad was completely unrealistic as presented.

2. Dad being killed was unnecessary and poorly presented. The jump by the gang members to believe the Dad was the person who beat their members just because he and son “looked alike” is beyond trite.

3. The sex scenes were decently written, though.

I’ve rated this a 4 but only to encourage you to keep writing. You have talent. You need to work to refine it into SKILL.

I’ll keep reading….

X-Man

senna1000senna10003 days ago

Entertaining and well written, especially dialogue, and I like some of the humour. But I agree with the comments about the ridiculous 'treatment' of the father. A complete aberration in the context of the rest of the story. Also. nothing to do with your writing, but I'm glad the main protagonist doesn't exist in my life. What a fucking arrogant macho twat! 😂

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBH54@BH54
Just another lonesome guy looking for love in all the wrong places.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES