My Backyard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,938 Followers

Maria looked at Lizzy and Lizzy shivered. "He has no idea what he's getting into, does he?"

Lizzy shook her head and looked at me. "A dozen girls? Does that ring any emergency bells?"

"I'll have to pace myself," I said with a grin in reply.

"Talk about a glutton for punishment," Maria said with a big grin.

"More like a large appetite," I replied with a wink.

"There is more than one of those in our group," Maria whispered as she looked at Lizzy.

Lizzy shivered and nodded, a grin coming to her face. She looked at me and asked, "Don't you have the rest of the yard to mow?"

I looked from her to Maria and back again. "Actually, I do."

"How much mowing?" Maria asked while looking at her girlfriend.

I shrugged as I stood up. "About an hours worth at the most," I replied as I picked my shorts up. "Is that enough time?" I asked looking at Lizzy.

With a laugh, she shook her head and then laughed as she nodded. She looked at Maria and said, "She's three behind."

"Uh huh," I said as I put on my t-shirt. "In that case, I'll ignore the screams."

Maria shivered and whispered, "I'll scream even louder now that I know he'll be listening."

I grinned as I looked back and forth between the two young women. "I think it is a good thing my closest neighbor is a half mile away."

*****

There was still a grin on my face and a hard-on in my shorts as I started the lawn mower. "Things are about to get a lot more fun around here," I said aloud as I put the mower in gear. "The life of a dirty old man is never dull. I just hope the straight girls are wearing tags so I don't make a fool out of myself with one of the lesbians."

TxRad
TxRad
5,938 Followers
12