My BBC Masseur Pt. 01

Story Info
B seduces her BBC masseur w/ hubby's ok.
854 words
3.96
22.1k
19
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hubby was hot for me to have another man join us in bed ever since I had drunkenly confessed some of my single gal escapades to him one night. I had a few threesomes with a married guy I dated. The first involved his wife, but later they were he and another guy giving me my first DP while I sucked another guy at a fancy sex party.

My husband was harder than I've ever felt him after I told him and he begged me to share that experience with him. I was conflicted. On the one hand, I had always enjoyed MFM sex but I was married now and didn't want to ruin our happy little home life. But hubby was very convincing and I warmed to the idea.

We would practice with my dildo during sex, pretending it was connected to a hot guy as I sucked on it or hubby would fuck my ass with it buried in my pussy. I came instantly, the first time he slid his hard cock in my pussy alongside my vibrator. I had forgotten how incredibly hot I got with two cocks in my vagina. Now the question was who would it be? We didn't want to join the lifestyle and needed discretion. My husband came home with a proposal after his monthly trip to the massage clinic. He had a new masseur named Matthew and he was very cool. Curious, I asked for more details, butterflies already in my tummy.

I was not prepared for Matthew's description. Late twenties, very fit, medium height, brown eyes and short black dreads. He was black. Holy fuck. Not in my wildest dreams did I envision hubby would suggest I sleep with a black man. I certainly never had. Not for any negative reasons. I just never was in a position to be romantic with any black guys. Suddenly all I could think about was whether he had a BBC... more butterflies and I felt my self getting aroused. I could scarcely breathe when hubby told me he had already booked a massage for the next day for me.

We had dinner and drinks with friends that evening, but I was distracted the entire time. When we got home and got in bed, hubby was clearly ready to play. The wine and my own arousal made it easy to free his cock from his boxers and start sucking. Hubby pulled my dildo out of the side drawer and began running it lightly down my back. I scooted up so he could slide it in my wet lips, like we usually did. It wasn't long before we were both really close to orgasm and we both went over the edge when he said, "pretend that is Matthews BBC fucking your tight married pussy." He shot a huge load in my mouth as I had an intense orgasm and clamped down on the buzzing device in my throbbing vagina as I swallowed his cum.

The next morning we talked over breakfast. I told him I'd do it for him and he just grinned. I took a long hot shower and shaved my legs and my pussy. I didn't know what would happen but I was prepared. I kissed my husband good bye and drove to the spa. I was nervous and turned on all at once. I arrived and checked in and soon he appeared. He was gorgeous. Super polite with a warm smile. I instantly felt comfortable with him as he went through his questionnaire.

Well, he was a total professional. Excellent massage. Never even tried to peak when I rolled over. While it was a great experience, I left a bit disappointed. Hubby was too. Turns out, this would take time to build. If it ever did.

Months went by and we got more comfortable around each other. He was very discreet in the beginning and protected my modesty, but as we got to know each other, he was more thorough. He went from barely touching my sheet covered ass to pulling the sheet all the way off and massaging each cheek. No doubt he was getting a full view of my little pink star and shaved pussy. Occasionally he would accidentally brush my lips or my little ring and i would gasp or react. He never rose to the occasion. I would end up masturbating once he left the room before dressing and leaving. There was no denying it, I wanted this black stud to fuck me. Soon.

Hubby and I were beginning to give up on our fantasy. But I eventually learned Matthew was married to a real cow of a bitch. She treated him like shit and it was obvious he was lonely... i started giving him a ride home on days i was his last client, as they only had one car. I even leaned over and placed my hand on his thigh and kissed his cheek once when dropping him off. He was very nervous but had a big smile.

The next time we met I booked two hours with him. ~B