My BBC Masseur Pt. 02

Story Info
Pt 2 in a couple's quest for MFM with the masseur.
1.4k words
4.39
13.1k
14
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had booked a two-hour session for my next massage with Matthew. I was so horny and excited as i felt like this could finally be the time to take things farther with him. Hubby and I had decided months ago that Matthew would be the one to help us in our quest for a threesome. Hubby knew I had enjoyed sex with multiple men before we had met, and he wanted to share that experience with me. But it was taking so long to get Matthew to even touch me other than professionally, we wee both beginning to wonder if we should start seeking someone else.

When i got to the room for my appointment, Matthew seemed distracted. Not as chatty as usual and it took some time to coax it out of him. His wife was on his ass about money. He was bartending at night on top of working at the spa. I offered to drive him to the bar afterward to save cab fare since his wife had their car, as usual. He lightened up and thanked me, telling me how lucky my hubby was to have a wife like me.

I boldly leaned up off the table, my hardened nipples exposed as I looked him in the eye and told him he had no idea how lucky I was to have a very understanding hubby. He just stared for a second at my 32DD breasts and involuntarily licked his lips. I lay back down on the table so he could resume. My face was flushed as I hoped he had taken my not so subtle hint.

His touch was a little quicker and more firm as he worked his way down to my curvy bottom. He pulled the sheet all the way down to half my thigh as he began to work on each oiled cheek. His fingers pressing into the crevasse until he was circling my winking rose bud. I was getting so wet. I moaned appreciatively and spread my legs slightly as he massaged the area, thoroughly. His fingers were so near my wet lips. I know he could see them glistening and opening as he concentrated on the sensitive area.

I arched my back slightly, raising my pelvis off the table and his fingers slipped in between my wet lips. I moaned again, "oh, Matthew that feels so good."

He tenderly touched and rubbed my lips and I felt him get closer to the table. His erection pressed against the back of my hand as his fingers sought out my clit. I could feel how thick he was as he began to rub two fingers against my hot button and his thumb slid into my tight wet hole.

I bit the pillow and moaned into it so as not to make any noise and I slowly gyrated my hips as he began to finger fuck me in earnest. I turned my hand around and began squeezing his cock and finding the head with my thumb to rub and pinch it. He pressed harder into my hand and with his free hand began squeezing my ass cheeks and teasing my asshole. He was VERY good at this and all too quickly I was tensing as an intense orgasm ripped through me. My body trembled as I cried out into the pillow. Still holding his hard cock I rolled onto my side, naked body exposed to him and told him, lustily, that I was ready to take him somewhere so I could give him his tip for the best massage ever. He nodded as he caressed my breasts, clearly wanting more. I leaned over and kissed the clearly visibly outline of his cock head and told him to give me a minute to get dressed so we could leave.

I pulled on my tight cropped leggings and my sports bra, stuffing my tee shirt and thong panties into my purse, the outline of my erect nipples clearly visible. When I stepped out, Matthew handed me a bottle of water and I followed him past the front desk to my car. We were both nervous but the girls behind the counter didn't suspect a thing, as they knew I had given him rides in the past. The last thing I wanted to do was get him in trouble or fired.

We climbed into my large SUV and headed toward the bar. I broke the silence by thanking him again and reassuring him that hubby and I were totally cool with what was going on and that this was not a usual thing. In fact, I explained, we had decided the first time we had met him, that it would be very hot to explore sharing me with him. That seemed to relax and excite him as he confessed he had been conflicted since he was interested in me but didn't want to lose a client or a friend.

We arrived at the bar and he had me pull around to the back parking lot. I backed into a spot far away from any cars. I leaned over and grabbed his cock in his gym shorts he'd changed into and we kissed. It was electric. His hard cock throbbing in my hand as our lips and tongues met, hungrily.

He slid a hand under my sports bra freeing my breasts as I slipped a hand into his shorts. His cock was large and thick. Pre-cum already coating his engorged head. I broke the kiss and pressed a button on the dash, collapsing the middle row of seats and flipping up the third row. I crawled into the back and his hands caressed my ass as I went. I motioned him to follow and he quickly joined me. I whipped off my bra and he began sucking on my breasts, teeth lightly grazing my nipples as his hands caressed and cupped my pale orbs. I tugged on the waistband of his shorts and freed his cock. I slowly stroked it as his hand stroked my pussy through the thin (and soaking wet) material of my leggings.

He reached to the side of the seat and lowered the seat back and I took his cue as he guided my head to his waiting staff. It was a gorgeous cock and and I licked my lips as I teased his pee slit with my tongue and engulfed his purple head with my mouth. He moaned as I began to stroke and suck him. He tasted so good as I slowly worked my mouth up and down his first three inches or so, as I stroked his thick, veiny shaft while my left hand squeezed his shaved, heavy balls. They were full and I knew he hadn't been satisfied in quite some time.

He tugged my leggings down off of my ass and slid his hand between my cheeks until he found my soaking wet slit. He had two fingers in my slit and his thumb in my ass as I sucked in earnest. His other hand was on my head, fingers running through my pixie-cut hair.

"Oh B, you're going to make me cum," I moaned and sucked harder. He grunted as his nuts began to tighten and I felt him begin to tense up. I moaned again in approval, my orgasm quickly building, and he started erupting a huge load of hot creamy cum into my mouth. He cried out as he shot and I felt 3 or 4 big blasts as I hastily tried to swallow it all, while I came on his fingers.

Cum Leaked out of my mouth and down onto his balls and the leather seat. I swallowed another big gulp and stroked him as I licked his balls clean. Then I took his hand and licked my own juices off his fingers before he pulled me up and we shared a sloppy, cummy kiss.

"Oh my god, you are amazing!" he confessed between kisses. I confessed I'd never done this before and was glad he was my first.

We put our clothes back on and I straddled his lap, resuming our kisses as he grabbed my bubble butt and ground against me with his still semi-erect cock. I told him his cock was the biggest I'd ever seen and I wanted him to fuck me with it. I think we would have done it right there but it was getting late and headlights occasionally illuminated the interior through the blacked out windows.

We reluctantly broke contact and I told him that I wanted to hire him for an in service massage at my house. He'd make more money and we could have the privacy and space needed. He quickly agreed and I told him to come in a couple of days on his day off. We kissed again and he got out of the truck, walking about ten feet off the parking lot with a huge grin. ~b