My Beautiful Nightmare Pt. 04

Story Info
His diamond-encrusted chastity belt carves into my pussy.
2.8k words
4.04
11.9k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sit on the sofa at ten till six. I practiced self-care throughout the day—ate well, meditated, played piano, practiced yoga and journaled. In short, I kept myself busy while waiting for Mariano. My intention has been to tap into my core strength and stay connected to my needs, but he is insidious. He has taken over my consciousness, again. I dressed in a simple black shift, with matching purse and shoes. The only color in my presentation is his ruby rose choker. I'm tempted to drop the choker down the garbage disposal and listen to it crunch, but I know I will not do that.

When the doorbell chimes at six pm, I stand, grab my purse and walk to the front door. I open it without looking through the peephole.

"Good evening, Ms. Fortier," Jacques tips his hat. "I'm here to drive you to The Spa, per Mr. De Mora."

"Nice to see you, Jacques," I squeeze his hand, "Does he make you wear that hat?" I wink.

Jacques laughs, "He does."

I lead the way to the elevator.

A limousine waits at the curb. Jacques opens the door for me. I step in and find a flute of champagne next to a petite bottle and a black satin eye mask.

Jacques situates himself in the driver's seat and pushes a button to roll down the divider window.

"Is this guy for real?" I ask.

"He's as real as they come and there's no one else like him," he assures me. "Before I can drive, you must put on the eye mask."

Sipping the rich champagne, crystalline pearls burst on my palate. "I must put on the eye mask?" I lean forward. "What if I refuse, Jacques?"

"My apologies, Mademoiselle, if you refuse, I can't drive." He eyes me in the rearview mirror, "I'm just doing my job."

I scoff, down the bubbles, pour myself another, put on the eye mask and pick the glass back up.

"Drive," I command. Jacques starts the engine.

In blackness, I sip champagne to the hum of tires spinning against the road until the glorious sounds of The Chopin Nocturnes waft over the speakers and fade out the humming tires.

Nice choice. I wonder if Mariano has mentioned my affinity for classical music to Jacques. Of course he has.

I lean my head back and let time fall away. Focused on individual notes of Chopin's piano ballads, I am unafraid. I trust Mariano, despite the threat he poses to my psyche. In fact, I have to admit; I relish the thrill of this mysterious outing. Still, I won't allow excitement to dissipate my anger or the strength I must exhibit to turn this torturous situation around; I refuse to remain his kept woman.

At last the limousine rolls to a stop and Jacques announces over the intercom, "I'll come around to retrieve you now, Mademoiselle. We've arrived."

Cool air rushes into the car when Jacques opens the door. On impulse, I reach for the eye mask.

"I'm sorry, the mask must stay on if we're to continue," Jacques informs.

"So, this is how he plays?" I down the rest of my champagne.

Jacques laughs. He helps me from the car and leads me by the arm through what sounds like an underground garage. We stop. I hear electronic beeps, like Jacques is swiping a security card. A door slides open. He guides me into a silent hallway, down which we walk for what seems like a lifetime; turn left, then right, then left again. Exhilaration tickles my gut. We stop and I hear an elevator rise. The elevator chimes and the doors open. Jacques guides me in. He pushes a button and the doors close. We ascend for another lifetime.

The elevator halts and the doors slide open. Chopin's Nocturnes trickle in where they left off in the limo, along with a fresh scent of lavender. Emotions overwhelm my heightened senses due, in part, to my lack of sight. Anger at Mariano simmers in my belly for the torturous wait. At the same time, I know I am the luckiest woman in the world, to be the one he keeps waiting.

"Welcome, Ms. Fortier!" I recognize Collette's fairy-like voice. "We're delighted to receive you."

A firm yet dainty hand grips my arm as Jacques passes me off to Collette.

"It's been a pleasure, Mademoiselle," Jacques squeezes my hand. I imagine him bowing to me.

"Thank you, Jacques," a lump rises in my throat. I feel safe with him. Now he's leaving me with this element of unknown.

Collette guides me forward as the elevator doors slide shut. I hear the elevator descend, taking Jacques with it.

"How are you this evening?" Collette grips my arm.

I relax. "I'm fine, thank you, confused, but fine."

"That's understandable," Collette chimes, "but you have a lovely evening of pampering ahead of you! Even a queen would be envious."

"That sounds enticing," I follow Collette's lead down a long hallway.

We turn a corner, then another. Collette opens a door and pulls me inside. A wave of warm air and the sound of rushing water from a waterfall or a fountain, intermingle with the music. Lavender fuses with roses. My insides buzz. Mariano is near. It drives me mad.

"Here's a sofa," Collette guides my hand to a cushion. "Relax and get comfortable."

I sink into luxurious velvet. It's cozy and nice to sit down.

"I'll take your handbag then I'll be back with a spritzer for you."

I reach my bag up to Collette. In return, she hands me a plush robe and a pair of slippers. "Undress. We're alone here. I'll hang your clothes when I return. Then I'll show you to the cloud."

The cloud?

Collette's footsteps move away from me. I clutch the robe like a baby blanket. My thoughts crash. Where the hell am I? What the hell is 'the cloud?' Should I peek out the eye mask? Am I a fool for trusting Mariano? Should I relax and enjoy myself? Should I rip off the blindfold and run out the nearest exit?

I take off my shoes and undress. As I step into the softest robe, Collette's footsteps advance. "Your spritzer, darling," she places a glass in my hands.

"Thank you, I was parched," I take a long, cool drink of fizzy, fruity liquid.

Collette bustles about, hanging my clothes. "Your belongings are safe," she assures. "Now, come with me."

Collette takes my hand and guides me down another hallway, around another series of turns. We arrive in a cavernous area and walk through a doorway leading to another doorway. Collette opens the door. A billowing cloud of warm, gooey air rushes over us. She guides me inside and closes the door behind us. Classical music continues at low volume; but the room sounds isolated and airtight, silent other than piano notes and our breathing. The air is thick; not like the steam in a steam room, the dry heat of a sauna, or the mist of a misting room. We are in sticky cloud infused with that wicked smell of roses and lavender.

Collette guides me to a bed. "You can take off your robe and lay down here. We'll begin preparations."

Preparations?

I take off my robe and climb onto the bed. A heated, gel-like foam cushion forms to my body as I lay down. I never want to get up.

"This is a drink dispenser," Collette places a device with a long straw into my hands.

"Here are three buttons: one, two, three," she runs my fingers over the buttons so I understand how to work the device. "One is water. Two is spritzer. Three is fresh-flowing champagne. Choose as you please, darling."

I push the first button and take a long swig of cold water. I push the third button and sip champagne. "Delightful!" I squeal.

Collette guides my hand to a hook on the side of the bed where I can hang the device when I'm not using it. "Settle in," she says. "I'll be back in a few."

The door closes and I relax into my new surroundings. The comfort of the bed and the thickness of the air clinging to my skin lend a sensation I have never experienced. I'm in heaven.

I allow my thoughts to shift toward focusing on the moment instead of anticipating what might happen next and ruminating on the menacing questions that bully my mind. Wherever I am, is Mariano here, too? Will I get to see him? Will I get to touch him? Will he plunge his cock deep inside me? I will explode if he doesn't come soon.

I must have drifted off in the cloud and awake to Collette's strong fingers massaging my scalp, suspending me in a state of ecstasy. I open my eyes to blackness. Collette has removed my eye mask. Through the thick cloud I make out a faint silhouette of her dainty frame backed by tiny, twinkling lights embedded into the walls of this dark cave.

Collette brings the straw to my lips. I take a sip of water. "It's time for you to roll over onto your stomach," she whispers. I do as I'm told.

Collette guides me to a face cradle and continues to massage my scalp so electric impulses shoot through my body. Her touch is majestic. She rubs. My pussy quivers. Her fingers move warm rose oil around my neck, to my shoulders and down my arms. I'm not sure if this mysterious woman turns me on, if I anticipate Mariano's arrival, or both. My insides ache. My pussy pounds.

Collette slides the pin from my hair and brushes it smooth. The bristles trail across my scalp, down my back. She massages my lower back and my ass, moving my body in circular motions. My wet, tingling pussy rubs against the bed. Collette spreads my cheeks apart, massages the insides of my thighs in soft but firm outward motions. She continues down my legs, my calves and my feet, loosening me up for what's coming.

"Turn over for me," Collette whispers.

I fling my body over so I'm wide open for Collette.

In deep circular motions, she kneads my neck, to my collarbone, to my shoulders; she cups my breasts and massages with a gentle sexual strength only a woman could lend to another woman. She caresses oil onto each nipple and continues down my stomach to my hips. An outward force to my hips causes my pussy to blossom as Collette digs into my thighs. She brushes my pussy lips with the tips of her fingers. Her technique is hypnotizing, giving me no time to consider what's happening. I become looser, more open, more relaxed and more desirous with each stroke of her hands.

She turns my body over so I'm back on my stomach. A hard stream of scalding water jets down from the ceiling and hits the back of my head in undulating motions that move down my body—my back, my ass, my thighs, my calves, my feet and back up.

Collette applies a thick, grainy substance to my body. She scrubs me head to toe with a loofah. My skin burns until it's numb. She spreads my legs and scrubs the insides of my thighs and between my cheeks. The water beats down as Collette turns my body over, covers my eyes with the mask and repeats the process, front side. The water hits hard on my clit. I let out erotic cries as Collette scrapes my pussy with the loofah. My clit vibrates. I'm on the brink of orgasm, but Collette knows when to let up.

My body feels like it's on fire, on the verge of no longer being able to tolerate the titillating torture, when the water turns cool against the contrast of the warm cloud. I relax as the pressure of the cool water lessens, pelting up and down my body, teasing as it passes over my pussy, until at last it ceases, leaving me in a quiet, trance-like state of disoriented ecstasy.

Unaware of how much time has passed, I realize the music has stopped. The silence is loud. Curled into a protective fetal position, I come to and sense Mariano's presence behind me on the bed. He presses his body against mine, cradling me from behind. I remain still and hold my breath as Mariano kisses behind my ear. I tremble. It is so gentle; it brings tears to her eyes. Months of aching desire release to feel his body next to mine. I turn my face just enough. Mariano finds my mouth and kisses me for a long time, giving his tongue and lips to me. He pulls me into him. His kiss is exquisite.

In this fairytale moment, I feel myself becoming swept away by Mariano, like I have no choice but to give over to him all over again. The pull is strong, but I'm terrified his love is fleeting and that terror is greater than my desire. I turn onto my back and let my legs splay open. Mariano climbs on top of me. I make his silhouette out in the blackness, just enough for his handsomeness to catch my breath. I want him fiercely.

He straddles me and stretches a chain of sorts beneath my back, through my legs and around my hips. He clasps it and locks it with a tiny key he tosses onto the darkened floor. What the hell is he doing? He runs my fingers across a diamond-encrusted chastity belt secured around my pussy. A ruby rose, like the one on my choker, hangs just above my clit. Although I suppose the device wouldn't prevent sex, it wouldn't allow for it with another man, without Mariano's twisted psychological presence—as if that were a possibility, anyhow.

Excitement and fear rise in my throat as Mariano bends his head to my pussy and makes love to me with his mouth. He drags the diamonds up and down with his tongue so they chafe against my clit and cut into my flesh. My insides ache. My pussy throbs. Mariano plunges his tongue deep inside me, licks me hard, in and out, in and out, until both my pussy and my heart are on the brink of explosion. Overcome by emotion: anger, desire, passion, intimacy, love and hate; I pull myself into a seated position. Through the darkness, I catch an off-guard look of vulnerability on Mariano's face. I grab hold of him, maneuver his body and fast straddle him. His bulging cock presses against my dripping pussy. He tries to resist, but I exert strength to push him down. I bend my face to his and kiss him, long and hard, decanting my pent up yearning into him, with a force neither of us can control. His body gives over to me as I grab his cock and thrust it all the way into my pussy, hard. His cock splits me open. The diamond chastity belt cuts into our flesh.

Mariano does not fight me. He lifts his hips. His cock digs deeper into me. He moans as I ride him hard and fuck him good. My hips switch back and forth, taking him all the way inside me, gripping his shaft with my pulsing pussy; I reach for his hands, bring them to my chest and grip his fingers around my breasts, squeezing until they hurt. To break the rhythm of my fucking, I slide up and down on his girth, before falling back into my rhythm, squeezing my pussy tighter and tighter around his shaft. Mariano groans my name, "Farah, Farah, Farah, make love to me, baby, I'm all yours..."

He grips my hips and jerks me back and forth, hammering his cock into me. His groin tightens. His groan heightens to a scream. I join him, vocalizing all my bridled desire, pressing into his bucking cock. As he cums, I release my pussy and climax all over his shaft. Together we create a symphony.

Quiet falls. I drop my head into my hands. My pussy contracts around Mariano's swollen cock. His hands rest on my hips.

We remain in glorious, intimate silence. I bask in the moment. Tears burn my eyes. Terrified of my emotions for this man, I want to fling myself down on him, kiss him and tell him I love him, but I can't bear the possibility of him abandoning me again. I must rob him of the chance.

I pull his cock out of me, stand and fumble in the darkness for my robe and slippers. Stepping into the robe, I make out Mariano's dazed expression. He hoists himself onto his elbows. Mouth agape, he watches me walk out the door and close it behind me.

I step into the dim light of a cavernous lounge, dizzied by the contrast of hours in that dark, cocoon-like space. Not knowing which way to go, I hear a rushing waterfall and run toward it like I'm escaping prison. Mariano's choker threatens to cut off my breath and his chastity belt carves into my pussy with the switch of my hips.

I can already taste liberation. I can already feel him inside me again.