My Best Friend and I Pt. 02

Story Info
My (F) best friend and I have sex again.
2.9k words
4.16
10.7k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/14/2024
Created 05/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This is a true story. For background on the people involved or the first time we had sex read pt 1. All names have been changed to protect privacy*

Over the next few days, that night with Mel was all that was on my mind. We would text each other and talk at work like nothing was different. The thought of asking her out had crossed my mind but I still wanted to be respectful of that fact that both of us just got out of relationships even though we had sex literally less than a week after.

Turns out me waiting wasn't the best call as she told me that her and Chris were getting back together. This was par for the course with them but I was still disappointed. She apologized to me but I reassured her that I wasn't going anywhere. She was still my best friend even though I didn't agree or like the situation.

About a month or so later, I got a text from Kelly. Now we had agreed that we would be cordial and neither of us were really hurt in the break up. Besides later that month was my brother's wedding and we had agreed that she would still come as my guest because I didn't want the family to grill me about why Kelly wasn't there and take away from his day.

"Hey, I know that we aren't together anymore but there is something I need to talk with you about. Is it alright if I come over?"

"Hey, yea sure. Is everything ok?"

"I'll tell you when I see you. Is now ok?"

"Sure."

About 10 minutes later, Kelly arrived at my house and I met her outside. I didn't want to have to deal with the questioning by my parents about why she was over. We gave each other a hug and I could see that she had been crying.

"Hey are you ok?"

"Yea um, I don't know how to say this but I am about a week late."

I felt my stomach drop when I heard her say this.

"Um ok, have you taken a test or anything?"

"No I am terrified to."

"Why?"

"Because we just graduated college and we're broken up. I don't know what to do!"

"Hey, hey! One thing at a time. Let's have you take a test and we go from there ok?"

"What if it is postive?"

"Then we will do this together."

I gave her a hug and she started to calm down. We stayed like that for a few minutes until she was ok.

"I can go with you to get a test."

"No I want to do this by myself. I doubt either of our parents are going to be thrilled if it is positive, so I want to be sure first. If it is positive I will tell you."

"You sure?"

"Yea."

I gave her one last hug and Kelly got back into her car and she drove home.

I went back inside and went sat on my bed trying to wrap my head around everything. I had gotten a few texts from Mel but I was so distracted that I didn't respond to them. I fell asleep and woke up the next morning to a text from Mel.

Mel: "Hey are you ok? You never texted me back last night."

Me: "Uh yea sorry. Kelly came by and told me that she is a week late and that she is going to take a pregnancy test."

Mel: "Wow, I guess that this would be a bad time to say that I am also a week late."

Me: "What?!"

Mel: "Yea that is what I tried to text you last night."

Me: "Um are you going to take a test?"

Mel: "Yea I am after work."

Me: "I hate to ask this but if you are do you know if it is mine or Chris'?"

Mel: "I am pretty sure it is yours but let's see if I am first ok?"

Me: "Yea of course. Let me know if you need anything"

Mel: "Yea I will. I'll text you later."

Just like that both women that I had cared about both told me that they were potentially pregnant. A million thoughts were running through my head. I somehow managed to make it through work when Mel texted me saying that the tests were negative.

I felt a sense of relief and a few hours later Kelly texted me that her test was also negative.

That was a massive load off of my mind and I moved on. I continued to talk with Kelly so the wedding wouldn't be awkward but there was still a part of me that wanted to bring Mel.

Finally, it was the morning of the wedding. The groomsmen had to drive up early to help set up seats so Kelly drove up with my mom. After set up, we had like 4 hours to kill until we had to get ready so we did the only thing a bunch of guys in their 20s knew; we drank. By the time Kelly arrived with my mom I was already drunk and she knew it. I made it through the ceremony and the start of the reception but Kelly would barely speak to me. I stepped out a few time to get fresh air and I would text Mel.

Me: "Why did I bring her?"

Mel: "What's the matter?"

Me: "She barely is talking to me and if I try to dance she acts like I have the plague or something."

Mel: "She is probably anxious to be there around you're family and let's be honest you're drunk."

Me: "I wish I brought you then I know I would be having fun right now."

Mel: "You have no idea how much that just made me smile :)"

Me: "Good I love your smile. I should probably get back in but I will text you when I can."

Mel: "Ok :)"

I went back inside and continued to try and have some fun. Eventually, I had had enough and I asked Kelly to go outside with me. She followed me out and we tried to have a conversation.

"Why did you bring me here? I feel so awkward."

"It doesn't have to be. You're the one making it awkward!"

"I shouldn't have come!"

She tried to walk away but I put my arm to stop her. She looked up at me with tears in her eyes and I wiped them off of her cheek.

"I know what I want to do but I don't know how you will take it since I'm drunk right now." I said looking down to avoid her gaze.

"Just for tonight it's ok."

We stared into each other's eyes and we kissed. We went back to the reception and we had a great time. When it got late, the two of us walked back to the cabin that we were sharing with a some of my friends and their girlfriends. We had taken an area of the cabin and secluded ourselves so they couldn't see us. We got changed into some sweats and crawled into our sleeping bag. We were laying on our sides and facing each other when Kelly started to jerk my dick. I was rubbing her thigh when I started to inch my fingers closer to her clit. She stopped me and said that she didn't want to go that far tonight but if I wanted to I could finger her ass. I wasn't about to complain since I had been obsessed with her ass while we were dating.

I licked my finger to get it wet and reached around until I found her hole. I started to rub it before sliding it in. I proceeded to finger fuck her tight ass. She jerked me faster until I came in her hand. I removed my finger and we passed out.

On the ride home the next morning, Kelly essentially said that the night before was a one time thing and we needed to go back to being a real broken up couple. I dropped her off at home and went back to my house. I had texted Mel and told her about the rest of the night and what had happened.

Mel: "So if I was there would you have kissed me too?"

Me: "Oh that aint the only thing I would've done ;)."

Mel: "Would've had a hard time explaining to Chris how the wedding went if you did invite me lol"

Me: "Would he have cared if you did come with me or do you think he would have had a problem?"

Mel: "Who says he would have even known I went with you?"

Me: "Oh you're a bad girl"

Mel: "And you're my dirty little secret ;)"

Me: "I'll be whatever you want me to be"

Mel: "Right now I wish you were here."

Me: "Oh yea why's that?"

Mel: "Chris and I are alone at the house all day and I am trying to get him to join me in the shower and he just wants to watch baseball"

Me: "So I just walk into your house, pass him, go upstairs and join you in the shower?"

Mel: "Works for me :), then you can bend me over and he can hear how a man should treat me."

Me: "Fuck baby, you're making my dick hard"

Mel: "Show me..."

I sent her a pic of my hard cock and she responded with one of her in the shower; her body glistening from the water, her hair slicked back and her finger rubbing her clit.

Me: "Fuck me"

Mel: "I wish you could right now"

We continued to send each other texts like this back and forth and that familiar pattern of Chris ignoring her continued. I knew that this was how things went with them but I didn't care, Mel was perfect. If it meant me being her secret side piece for the time being, I was ok with that arrangement.

The following weekend I was at work and texting with Mel. She had said that Chris bailed on plans with her and that she was upset. I told her she should come over to my house when I got out. I told her we didn't need to anything if she didn't want to and that we could just hang out. She was a little apprehensive at first but ultimately she agreed that she didn't want to let him ruin her mood.

She met me at my house and we went up to my room. We just laid next to each other on my bed and talked. She found a photo of me hanging up on my wall of when I was a kid and started to tease me about it. I started to tickle her and I fell on top of her.

We looked into each other's eyes and she stroked my cheek with her fingers.

"I don't know if we should tonight. What about Chris?"

"I mean he blew you off tonight and like I said we don't have to do anything you don't want to. I could lay here all night just looking at you."

"God you know just how to make me feel good."

"Is that the only way?" I asked with a smirk.

"Kiss me."

I leaned down and gave her a deep, passionate kiss. She grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled me in tighter and shoved her tongue into my mouth. I was strangely aroused by the notion that this girl that was so much smaller than me was being so forceful.

I took her shirt off revealing her green bra that was pushing her tits together. I leaned up so I could take off my shirt. She pulled me back down so I could kiss her neck. As I did so she dug both hands into my back and scratched me from my spine around to my ribs.

I growled in arousal again surprising me how much I was enjoying this side of her.

"Sorry! Am I getting to carried away?"

"Babe, you clearly have some stuff to take out and if you need to take it out on me, be my guest."

She pulled me in for another kiss. I slid off her yoga pants and brushed my finger across the front of her lace thong feeling how wet she was. I slid off my shorts and pressed my hardon against the fabric.

"Oh you fucking tease." She said before biting my lower lip.

I rolled her so she was sitting on top of me. Mel began to grind her pussy against me which almost caused me to explode right then and there.

"You better get off before I do" I said with a wink.

She climbed off of me and laid on my bed spreading her legs. I hooked my fingers into the band and pulled off her thong revealing that pussy that I would do anything for. She reached down and started to rub her clit.

"So are you just going to stare at it or are

you going to eat me?"

"Say it again"

"Eat me right now!"

I dove in enthusiastically and started to suck on her clit. She gripped some of my hair and pulled me tighter into her.

"Oh fuck that feels so fucking good!"

I continued to lick her pussy for what seemed like forever. I was in heaven. She pulled me up so I could suck on her nipples.

"Rub my clit!" she whispered to me.

I started to furiously rub her until she started to shake.

"Oh shit..." she let out this little giggle. "Oh god that felt so good."

Before I could say anything, she flipped around and took my dick into her mouth. The way she was positioned she had her ass and pussy staring back at me.

"God I could keep licking you all night!"

She wiggled her ass teasing me.

"You should sit on my face!" I was hoping for a 69 but she just giggled and kept going. She started to rub my balls and stroke my cock while she licked the head.

Once I was hard and covered in her saliva, she turned around and mounted me. I reached out to grab her hips but as soon as I touched her thighs, she grabbed my wrists and pinned them back so they were above my head.

She bounced up and down on my dick while still controlling my wrists.

"Tonight, you're mine!" she said as she continued to ride me.

"I'm yours whenever you want me!"

She eventually let go of my wrists and I instinctually reached out and grabbed her ass. Her cheeks were so thick and soft it wasn't hard to see why they were my favorite feature of hers. I looked up at her and took it all in: her hair pulled back into a ponytail bouncing with her, her eyes were shut as she leaned her head back, mouth open as she gasped with each motion, her tits popping out, she was perfect.

After what seemed like a lifetime of watching her rock back and forth on my cock, I sat up and swung her around so I was on top of her with her legs wrapped around my waist.

I pumped in and out of her and again she dug her nails into my back. I groaned signaling that I was enjoying it.

"You wanna see how flexible I am?"

Mel then reminded me of her days of being a cheerleader when she told me to put her legs up on my shoulders.

"Fuck me your pussy is tight!"

"Fuck me your cock is so deep in me!"

We continued to fuck like this until she adjusted her legs and I flipped her onto all fours. She grabbed the wood framing of my bed and said that it was convenient.

I gave her ass a smack and put my dick back into her. While I was fucking her from behind, she thought that she had heard her phone vibrating.

"Shit was that my phone or yours?"

"Not really paying attention to that right now," I said as I continued to thrust into her.

"It might be Chris."

"Fuck him, he doesn't care about you!"

I grabbed her ponytail and yanked it back.

"Oooh I love that, do it again!"

With her hair in my left hand, I gave her ass a smack with my right.

"Mmm that's it be rough with me."

We shifted positions again when I felt close to cumming. Mel mounted me again and rode me while I rubbed her clit with my thumb.

"You getting close baby?"

"Yea I am."

"Good I want to feel you cumming inside me!"

Hearing her say that sent me over the edge and I shot a huge load into her. We were both sweaty and out of breath. It was one of the most intense nights of sex I had ever had. She leaned down and kissed me. We cuddled for a bit before we got dressed. I walked her out to her car and gave her a hug and a kiss goodbye.

That was the last time the two of us had sex. Eventually, Chris had found out about us and he just walked away. Mel and I had talked quite a bit about dating each other but ultimately we decided it would be the best for both of us if we just stayed friends. We are both in happy, healthy relationships now and we would reminisce now and then about it all but those two nights we had together will live in my memories forever.