My Best Friend and I

Story Info
My (F) Best Friend and I finally have sex.
3.4k words
4.49
20.6k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/14/2024
Created 05/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This is a true story. All names have been changed for privacy.*

First a little about me: 6', Black hair, tan, muscular

Now for the story:

"Guys and girls can't be best friends. Someone always ends up having feelings." blah blah blah.

It all started with a simple interaction.

"Hi my name is Mel!"

"Hey, I'm Chase."

It was my last day of work before heading off to college and it was her first. What seemed like an innocent introduction would change my life forever.

She was short like 5'2, white, stunning eyes, curves to die for and she had a great ass. A blonde beauty that had a very bubbly and outgoing personality. Honestly whenever I watch any porn video with AJ Applegate I instantly think of Mel.

We didn't start to get to know one another until I came home for the holidays and she was still there. We grew closer to each other and eventually got to the point of texting each other outside of work. I would tease her because the college she decided to go to was my school's rival so whenever they would play each other her school would get crushed.

The next step in our friendship came when my dad died. I came home for the rest of the semester to be with my family and one night I went back to work to talk with my manager about my schedule. By this point, everyone had heard what had happened and when I walked in we saw each other. She told the customer that she was with that she would be right back and she ran over to give me a hug. My boss did everything he could to make my life easy at work. I picked the shifts I wanted, I picked what other managers I wanted to work with and I picked who I worked in my section with. I told him any shift I work I wanted Mel with me. He asked her if that was cool and she agreed with that beautiful smile shining on her face.

Now through all of this I had a girlfriend, Kelly, who I loved and never once did she complain about how close Mel and I were. In fact she loved that I had someone at work to keep me grounded and my mind off of my grief. Plus I never once gave her any indication I would be unfaithful. Again that all changed with another personal tragedy. About a two and a half years after my dad died, Kelly's dad died unexpectedly too. It put an intense strain on our relationship. She would shut down and we wouldn't talk or see each other. I tried my best to help her through her pain. I didn't know what to do. So I did the one thing that I knew would help me and that was text Mel.

I vented to her about my problems with Kelly and she vented to me about her problems with her boyfriend. He was inattentive to her also but he was just oblivious to how amazing Mel was. We spent our days at work talking with each other trying to help one another through our struggling relationships. It got to the point that people at work just assumed that we were dating. We had joked with one another about being together but up until that point I had never really considered it.

Our relationship took a turn when Kelly and I got into a fight because we hadn't had sex in weeks. She had said I was being insensitive towards his death and I had told her that it had nothing to do with his death but she wouldn't believe me. We continued to date but it was tense between us. I continued venting to Mel and I had said to her "why can't Kelly be like you? You actually talk when something is bothering you."

"It's not much better for me. Chris barely talks to me when we're together."

"Too bad we can't just date each other."

"That would make things so much easier."

"I can't even tell you the last time I had sex!" I blurted out. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that."

"It's ok, I'm on a dry spell too."

"That's just ridiculous how can anyone resist you."

I could see a slight smile forming on Mel's face.

"Right back at you."

The next morning I showed up at work for a delivery of new product and had been texting Mel.

Me: Did I say too much last night? I hope I didn't make you uncomfortable.

Mel: No, of course not. I hope I didn't make you uncomfortable. You know I know something that could make you feel better :)

Me: Oh yea what's that?

Mel: I could send you something

Me: Oh yea like what?

Mel: First, are you sure we want to do this?

Me: Mel I think it has been obvious for a long time I am sure.

The next message just about made my heart stop. It was a photo of her in absolutely nothing showing off her ass.

Me: Holy shit!

Mel: Thought you might like that :)

Me: I still have 6 hours left in my shift! This is going to be the longest day ever!

Mel: Do I get a pic? :)

Me: When I get home, absolutely.

I somehow managed to get through the rest of my shift and got home. I showered and got myself hard looking at the pic that Mel had sent. I snapped a photo of my hard cock still wet along with the rest of my body and sent it to her.

Mel: Oh boy, I knew you had a great bod and a nice cock

Me: Thanks!

Then out of nowhere I get another pic. This time of her wearing an animal print bra.

Me: Goddamn

Before I could send another response I got another pic of her without the bra. He nipples with small and pink right in the middle of her beautiful C cups.

Me: Jesus Christ! I might just die right now

Mel: Don't die on me, there's one more I have for you.

Then I got the Holy Grail, a photo of her shaved pussy. Her fingers were spreading her lips so I could see just how tight and pink it was.

Me: Fuck me I'd love to lick and fuck that pussy.

Mel: I'd love that too

We continued to text back and forth different fantasies of us having sex to help each other through our dry spells. Eventually Kelly and I patched things up but that didn't stop what Mel and I were doing. I felt bad at first but I was enjoying it and our growing relationship. However, a few months later I fucked up and Kelly found the texts. She was rightfully pissed at me and she told me to make a choice: her or Mel. In my head, Kelly was the love of my life and I was going to marry her.

I told Mel that I was going to choose Kelly and that led to a massive blowup between the two of us. We spent weeks fighting with each other and unfortunately it impacted our work. We couldn't be in the same room together anymore.

Kelly and I worked on our relationship over the next few months and everything seemed to be ok. But then we had a staff meeting and it was actually a good time coming together. As we were leaving, I pulled Mel aside and tried to patch things up.

"Can we please move on from everything? I miss my best friend."

"I miss you too. You really hurt me last year."

"I know and I am sorry. I thought I would be happy cutting you out but I was wrong!"

Mel got a tear in her eye and we hugged each other for the first time in what seemed like forever.

We picked up like nothing had ever happened. I did keep it from Kelly that we were friends again. That may not have been the best thing for our relationship but I didn't care. Mel was different; not having her in my life left a hole in it. At first I felt guilty about what I was doing with Mel but it was never physical so I sort of justified it to myself. Then one day it finally happened.

We had gone back and forth with each other about if we ever would have sex but we were both in relationships so I told her repeatedly I couldn't while I was still with Kelly. I was working in the morning and she was coming in around the time I was supposed to leave. All day she had been texting me about how much of an asshole Chris was being to her and how he just wasn't trying anymore.

She came in to the backroom where I was and we passed each other. I swallowed my nerve and said "I think I know something that might help you feel better." She turned around as she reached for the bathroom door so she could change. Just as she started to turn the knob, I walked up to her and placed my left hand on her cheek to turn her face towards me. I placed my right hand on the back of her head and pulled her in and finally kissed her. She kissed me back and we let our tongues meet. I gave her one last kiss and walked back out onto the floor before anyone else could see what had happened.

A part of me was scared; had I crossed the line and ruined our friendship? "What had I done? I just kissed another woman while I was in a relationship." I thought to myself. But there was a part of me that felt really good about it because of how she reacted. It was now the end of my shift so I went back to the closet where the employees kept their stuff and Mel was there.

She looked up at me and smiled. I asked her if what I did was ok and she just bit her lip and said "yes." I replied "good" and I pinned her against the shelving by the closet and kissed her again breaking it off before someone saw. I grabbed my stuff and told her I would text her when I got home.

I spent the 15 minute or so drive back home contemplating what had happened. I ran back the whole moment in my head and realized that I didn't regret any of it. When I got home I texted her.

Me: Hey I just got home

Mel: Hey! I'm glad. I just wish I could be there with you. So what made you do that?

Me: Chris made you feel like shit and I thought that maybe I could try and make you feel better.

Mel: I can't stop smiling.

Me: Me either :)

That night was in June. Over the next 6 weeks, every time we saw each other at work we would check to make sure no one was around and we would steal kisses from each other whenever we had the chance. Sometimes when we were the last two to leave, we'd hold each others hands and I'd walk her to her car before giving her a kiss goodnight. The part that terrified me wasn't getting caught or Kelly and Chris finding out, it was that I wasn't feeling guilty about it. That's when I came to the realization that Kelly and I were coming to an end.

In early August, I broke things off with Kelly and it wasn't easy because we had been together for about 5 years at that point. However, she didn't make me feel the way Mel did. Unfortunately, what I said at the beginning of this story was true...I started to develop feelings for Mel.

I met up with her after work to tell her what had happened. I didn't want to scare her and tell her that I was starting to develop real feelings for her. She told me that me breaking up with Kelly gave her the courage to break up with Chris. Now they would break up and make up, break up and make up but this time she said it was different.

We talked for what seemed like forever and I asked her if she wanted to come hang out at my house a few days later on Sunday after work. She said yes. I was ecstatic.

That Saturday I went to a bachelor party and the whole day and night she was all I could think about. If it wasn't for all of the drinks I had throughout the day I probably would have left so I could see her. We texted each other and at one point I had told her how this older woman had come up to me and was hitting on me at the bar.

Me in my drunken state: I just got hit on by a cougar.

Mel: Haha how could she not

Me: I wouldn't do anything though

Mel: Why not?

Me: Cause she's not you

Mel: Go hook up with randoms tonight if you want, I'll be right here

Me: You're the only one I want

Mel: :) You will tomorrow

I got excited seeing that response. Did it mean that we were actually going to have sex? That was all I could think about the rest of the night.

I eventually passed out in the chair of the hotel room the 7 of us were sharing. Somehow I woke up the next morning and drove the hour back home so I could get ready for work. I was sporting a severe hangover but I needed to gut it out and try and recover before Mel came over. We texted back and forth all day finalizing when she should come over. After I made it through my shift I went home to take a shower before Mel got to my house.

Finally the moment came, I got out of the shower and she had texted me that she was about 5 minutes from my house. I got dressed and went outside to meet her. She got out of her car and she was stunning. She straightened her hair, put on makeup that made her eyes pop, she was wearing a zip up that opened up revealing her cleavage and jeans that hugged her perfect ass.

We walked into my house and up to my room. I had the tv on to drown out any noise since I was right across the hall from my parents but in that moment I couldn't even tell you what was on; my attention was entirely on Mel.

We were sitting on my bed with her head resting on my shoulder.

"I am so happy you came over."

"Me too" she replied with a smile.

I looked down at her and she shifted her head so she was looking up at me and we kissed. I turned so I could put my right hand on her leg and gently moved it up to her hip. She responded by swinging her leg over and climbing up to sit on my lap. I could feel myself getting hard already. She unzipped her hoodie revealing a blank tank top.

We continued to make out with each other, my hands caressing her back under the tank top. I grabbed the bottom of it and lifted it off of her. She was on top of me in a black bra that she quickly removed. Her breasts were now at eye level with me. I was in a daze taking in the whole moment. I started to kiss her chest and moved closer and closer to her nipple taking it into my mouth. I licked it, sucked on it and gently bit it before moving on to the other.

"You really are enjoying this aren't you?"

"Yea sorry I don't want to waste a moment of this."

"It's ok."

"I want to eat your pussy," I whispered to her.

She giggled and gave me one last kiss before climbing off of me. I unbuttoned her jeans and slowly slid them off. She was wearing a matching black thong that I peeled off of her. I could see that she was already wet from the spot on her panties.

I kissed down her stomach and inched my way closer until I was front of her pussy. I stuck out my tongue and gave her clit a lick causing her to moan. I continued to lick her moving from her clit to her lips before gently sliding two fingers into her. I fingered her tight pussy while going back to her clit.

"Holy shit you know what you're doing! No one has ever eaten me out this well before."

"I told you I knew what I was doing." Refrencing an earlier text when I bet her that I could make her cum from being eaten out which was something her ex could never do. I kept it up for a few minutes while her whole body would shake, her legs trembled and twitched.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum!"

"Good! I wanna taste your cum!"

She shook one last time before her body relaxed and she pulled me up for a kiss.

"Your turn."

I shifted onto my back while she bent over and took my cock into her mouth. The way she was sitting, her pussy was still accessible to me so I reached around her and started to rub her again.

She took all 6 inches of me into her mouth and swirled her tongue around the head of it. I had to tell her to stop before I came and there was no way I wasn't going to fuck her.

She mounted my dick and started to slowly rotate her hips then rocked them back and forth.

"Holy shit this feels so fucking good!"

"Good your dick feels amazing!"

This continued for I don't even know how long, I was lost in the moment.

"I'm surprised you haven't wanted to tap me from behind."

I was broken out of my fog and lifted her off of me so she could get onto all fours. She wiggled her ass and I knelt behind her so I could give her pussy a few licks before standing up to stick my dick back into her. I took her hips into my hands and thrusted in and out of her. She reached underneath and started to rub my balls while I was fucking her.

"Oh wow that feels so good!" I said at this new sensation.

"Good, now spank my ass!"

I didn't need to be told twice. I slapped her ass making it red. She shook her ass again. I took that as a sign to give her another. I gave her ass another hard spank. I grabbed her cheeks and gave each a good squeeze and pulled them apart. Her tight pink hole was winking back at me.

"Goddamn I'd eat that ass up" I thought to myself. The whole night was perfect and we had never talked about anything related to ass play before so I didn't want to mess it up and do anything she wasn't interested in.

I focused back on pumping into her. "I am getting close Mel!"

"Let me get back on top. I want to be looking at you when you cum."

We got up and shifted so she was mounting me again.

"Fuck me this feels great I don't want it to end." I said as Mel continued to bounce up and down on my cock. "Where do you want me to cum?"

"You can cum wherever you want; my mouth, on my ass, in me. Whatever you want hun"

"Oh then I'm gonna fill your pussy up."

"Do it, cum inside me!"

She rocked faster and faster until I felt the urge building in me.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum!"

She leaned down and held my face in both hands planting her lips on me as I shot my load into her pussy.

I kissed her back and could feel my dick soften but I didn't want her to move.

"That was the best sex I have ever had!" I said.

"You can say that again."

We sat there lightly kissing as I rubbed her ass and legs.

"I have to go."

"We going to do this again?"

"Maybe..." she said with a smile.

We did but that is a story for another day. Please comment if you want a part 2.