My Best Friend Dates My Wife Pt. 13

Story Info
Adrian sees how much Sergei defiled Sara.
1.7k words
4.38
16.6k
13
0

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara allowed Sergei a few minutes to compose himself. She gave him a bottled water and knelt before him, teasing his inner thighs with her manicured fingernails.

"Are you ready to come again?" she asked him, once his breathing returned to normal.

He nodded enthusiastically and Sara smiled and said, "it will be my honor to get you off again, Sergei."

Sara grabbed a condom from her holdall and put in on Sergei's erect penis, using just her mouth. He seemed quite surprised with this development, but agreeably went with her program.

"Trust me, this will make sense," she told him.

Sergei was having the time of his life, and was happy to do whatever she wanted at this point. After Sara put the condom on him, she helped him out of the low-slung chair. She moved to the back seat and laid the top half of her body on it. Then she wiggled her ass, to let him know how she wanted him to have his final orgasm. He knelt down behind her and positioned his cock at the entrance to her pussy.

Sara was very wet and he slid right in and started to fuck her doggy-style. She removed the bows from her pigtails, and her long blonde hair cascaded down her back. She arched her back submissively and turned back towards him.

"Fuck me Sergei," she whispered.

He needed no more invitation and started to move in and out of her in a steady rhythm. Once Sara felt that the condom was sufficiently lubricated with her juices, she reached behind her back. She placed one hand on his stomach, and stopped him thrusting into her. Then she removed her hand from his belly, reached under herself, and slowly withdrew his stiff cock from her pussy. She moved it to the entrance of her ass, and looked back at him with a devious smile.

"One last hole you haven't enjoyed yet! This will really piss Adrian off," she told Sergei with a giggle. "He is very territorial about my asshole, and will be extremely jealous when I tell him you enjoyed a piece of it."

Sergei placed his hands gently on Sara's ass, and very slowly inched forward. Adrian fucked her ass regularly, and prior to this moment, was the only man to ever do so. My wife also spent a lot of time with the aluminum egg lodged in her anus. So Sergei was able to enter her tight sphincter, with relative ease.

"Does that feel even tighter than my pussy?" Sara asked him.

It felt much tighter than her pussy, and he said quietly, "Sara, this feels incredible!"

A few weeks ago, when Adrian had first defiled this beautiful woman, Sergei had said that she was his dream girl. Now he was fucking her in the ass, in Adrian's limo, on his very last day of work.

Ever the gentleman, Sergei asked, "Are you completely satisfied Sara? I am getting close."

Sara looked back at him and said "this is all about you Sergei. Come whenever you are ready."

Sara wasn't quite finished with the birthday surprises. She picked up the vibrating egg and set it on a medium speed. Then, buoyed by her success using this trick on Adrian, she placed the egg under Sergei's nuts. This elicited the most response of anything she had tried all evening.

Sergei stiffened up immediately and grunted "oh my, that feels amazing."

Sara started to talk to Sergei, as he fucked her in the ass. She knew he was too much of a gentleman to respond to filthy talk, so she kept it clean.

"You are a fantastic lover, Sergei," she began. "I love your gentle touch, it feels so good to have you inside my tight ass."

He kept his hands on her butt, as he fucked her doggy-style. She wiggled her ass and tossed her hair around, as she continued to flatter him.

"I wish we could make love every day Sergei. I could get used to being under the Sukebe chair, worshipping your nuts!"

Sergei stiffened up, let out a loud groan, and had a strong orgasm into the condom he was wearing. He thrusted deep into Sara's ass several times, emptying his nuts into the prophylactic. My wife continued to wiggle her ass, and grind back against him, as he struggled to control his heavy breathing. Finally he fell forward and rested his weight on her back. He was completely spent, having come four times.

After Sergei recovered, he withdrew his sheathed cock from Sara's ass. She turned towards him and grabbed his penis. She removed the condom, and tied a knot in the open end of it. Sergei looked confused, and once again she told him to trust her.

She kissed him tenderly and said, "you are a gentleman and an amazing lover. I am going to make Adrian very jealous."

Sara looked out of the window of the limo, as it sped south towards San Clemente. She recognized the Volkswagen dealership in San Juan Capistrano as they passed it, and told Sergei they were about ten minutes from home. As she gathered her stuff together, she felt melancholy that she would never see this sweet old man again.

Sara put her crop-top back on, and adjusted it so that her tits were on display. She straightened her tiny pleated skirt, and noticed that there were visible semen stains all over the front of it. This was from Sergei leaking pre-cum profusely, as she rimmed him. She put the Sukebe chair right by the limo door, so that it would be the first thing Adrian saw, when he opened the door.

Sergei chuckled as she arranged things, to rub the evening's events in Adrian's face. Sergei had nothing to lose. He was quitting his job tonight. My wife undid the knot in the condom and put her finger inside it. She scooped up some semen and painted her nose and lips with it. Sergei laughed as she repeated the action, and coated the top of her breasts with the shiny fluid.

Sara coated her neck with Sergei's jism. Then she poured the remainder of the contents of the condom into her hair, at the very front, so that it was clearly visible.

"If you hadn't spent the evening with me, how do I look?" she asked him.

"With respect, well used," he responded with a laugh.

"Take a photo of me Sergei," Sara asked him, as she handed him her phone.

Sara knelt on the limo floor, lowered her head slightly so that the semen in her hair was visible, and looked up submissively at the camera. Sergei snapped a few photos and handed the phone back to her. She selected the picture that best conveyed her defilement, and sent it to Sergei. She also sent him the cutest, most innocent photo of her in her schoolgirl outfit, taken by Adrian, prior to her prolonged encounter with the old man.

Sergei admired the before and after photos, shook his head in disbelief, and thanked Sara for the best night of his life. Sara responded that she had thoroughly enjoyed his company, and hoped that Sergei would share the two photos with Adrian, after he quit.

The car exited the freeway, shortly after she had covered herself in Sergei's ejaculate. A few moments later, Adrian came onto the intercom.

"We are at your house baby. Why don't you freshen up, and I will drop Sergei off and pick you up in an hour."

Sara responded that Sergei had worn her out, and she needed to sleep. When Adrian opened the limo door a few moments later, he recoiled in shock. The first thing he saw, was Sergei relaxing naked on his Sukebe chair. There was a cushion placed strategically under it, and a bottle of KY lubricant lying by the side of it. It was obvious that Sara had given Sergei a rimjob.

Sara fake-stumbled out of the limousine, acting very intoxicated. She was wearing her schoolgirl uniform, and there was semen all over the front of the skirt. She slurred her words and tried to kiss Adrian. He recoiled as he saw she had semen on her lips and nose, that appeared to be fresh. It hadn't even dried yet.

As Adrian looked her over, he kept noticing additional signs that Sergei had completely defiled her. Sara had his come on her neck, and all over her tits. Sergei had apparently tit-fucked her too. When she stepped into the light she lowered her head, and apologized to Adrian, while slurring her words. With her head lowered, Adrian noticed semen in her hair, for fuck's sake.

"What the fuck?" Adrian said under his breath, and clearly in a daze.

How many times had this old man fucked his girlfriend, and in how many ways? My wife turned her attention to Sergei.

"Thank you for a wonderful birthday celebration," she told him. "You were amazing. Maybe we can do this again next year. Even better every year!"

She reached in and grabbed her hold-all. As she bent over, her short skirt rode up over her ass-cheeks, and Adrian could see that she had lost her panties. He also noticed that she had quite a lot of lube around her asshole. Adrian's face clouded over, as he questioned whether or not Sergei had sodomized his future wife.

Sara kissed Sergei tenderly, and thanked him again. Then she retrieved her panties from the holdall, and gave them to him. He smiled at her as he took them.

Sara turned to walk up her driveway, and walked a few steps, seductively wiggling her ass. Then she asked Adrian to help her with her trench coat.

"My husband doesn't deserve to see me completely defiled like this," she said to a very pissed off Adrian. "He is a good man, ten times the man you are. I am going back to my husband tonight to tell him just that. Good night, Adrian."

As Sara limped towards the front door, she feigned discomfort.

She turned back towards the two men and exclaimed, "Sergei, you animal, I can barely walk."

Adrian looked at her with an open mouth, as he realized that Sergei had plucked the forbidden fruit, and had fucked Sara in the ass.