My Best Friend Dates My Wife Pt. 12

Story Info
Sara crawls under the Sukebe chair and gives Sergei a rimjob.
2.9k words
4.17
13.1k
12
2

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Sara knelt in front of Sergei with his cock in her hand, she wanted to punish Adrian. To make him jealous. To make him hear her cries of sexual pleasure, at the hands of another man.

She got on the intercom and said "Newport Beach, please."

Adrian responded. "Are you guys done back there? Are you ready to switch drivers?" he asked in a irritable voice.

Sara responded, "Yes, we are done. However, Sergei has had a few whiskies and fell asleep. He is in no position to drive. We will need to drop him home first and then we can resume our date-night. I just need to drop something off in Newport Beach first, down by Balboa Pier. Let me know when we are at the Pier please."

With that said, she switched off the intercom. Sergei and Sara shared a laugh at Adrian's expense, and waited to see what his response would be. A few seconds later the car started up, and they rolled away from Little Laguna Beach heading for Balboa Pier. Adrian had apparently decided to take the old man home, and then take his frustrations out on my wife's ass.

Balboa was about a thirty minute drive and Sara refocused her attention on Sergei. He was still rock-hard, but now my wife knew why. She placed one hand tenderly on the old man's face.

"Sergei," she told him. "I want to give you everything Adrian ever took from me sexually, if you will permit me."

Ever the gentleman, he quietly nodded his consent. Sara kissed him again, and then started to kiss his neck and nibble his ear. She slowly moved her lips down his body to his nipples, then his stomach and finally to his belly button. She left a trail of red lipstick, as she licked and kissed him. When she got to his cock, she cleaned the pre-cum from the tip of it, with her tongue.

"Are you close to orgasm, baby?" she asked him.

"I have everything under control," he assured her.

Sara sucked his cock for a few moments. She was really enjoying being Sergei's birthday gift, and decided to disobey Adrian's directive, by removing the magic egg from her ass. She did this while kneeling in front of Sergei, and he was unaware of her action. At the same time she grabbed the KY lubricant from the holdall, and quietly flipped the lid open.

Sara wanted Sergei to enjoy every single pleasure she had ever provided Adrian. She removed her lips from Sergei's cock, and held her tits together in front of Sergei's face. He gave her nipples a tender lick, and once again my wife felt herself lubricating internally at his soft touch. She asked Sergei to place his hands on hers, so they were both squeezing her tits together. Then she slowly extricated her hands from under his, and told him to hold her breasts together.

Sara picked up the lube and squirted it all over her tits, and into the gap between them. She slowly lowered her body towards Sergei's stiff cock. Between them, they maneuvered her into position, and his cock slid between her amply oiled tits.

Once he was in position, Sara moved up and down, so that he was fucking her breasts. Sergei remained a complete gentleman, in stark contrast to that aggressive prick Adrian, who had started to really pound away at her breasts, when he was in a similar situation.

Sara allowed Sergei to fuck her breasts gently for several minutes. She alternated between kissing him, and licking the tip of his cock, as it emerged from her pert 'C' cups. Sergei was leaking pre-cum, and Sara would occasionally take his cock-head between her lips and suck it from him. As he approached his orgasm, she gazed into his eyes and started to talk to him.

"Does that feel good baby, fucking my tits? I want you to have your best birthday ever, Sergei."

Sergei let out a little whimper of pleasure, but was pretty much speechless.

"I want to swallow your next load," she whispered seductively.

Then she lowered her head, and took the very tip of his cock into her mouth. Sara started to suck his cock as he fucked her breasts. He stiffened up immediately at the extra stimulation, and she knew Sergei was close. The power she could wield over men through sex, was intoxicating, and she felt herself get even wetter.

Sergei started thrusting between her tits and moaning. He came in her mouth moments later, and she kept her lips on him until he stopped grinding his hips. Sara lifted her head up, and feigning innocence the way Adrian had taught her, opened her mouth and swallowed Sergei's semen.

Sergei tried to kiss her but she stopped him, and asked for a moment to clean up first. She brushed her teeth again using bottled water, and then gargled some mouthwash. After she spat the minty liquid in a glass, she sat on Sergei's lap and allowed him to kiss her. He was apologetic for getting too excited, and thrusting his cock before he came in her mouth. Sara would hear none of it.

"Sergei, you have been a perfect gentleman all evening. You have made me feel very special, cherished and respected. You have exemplary manners, a rare quality in a man these days."

They kissed and muttered sweet nothings to each other. His gentle nature and respectful behavior, had made her forget his physical appearance, and she was genuinely enthralled with his company. They were touching each other now, and kissing like they were on a prom night date. Their intimacy was interrupted again as Adrian came on the intercom.

He was back in character now, and said cheerfully "Balboa Pier ma'am."

Sara responded "the address I am going to is 235 Balboa Road."

Adrian responded "yes ma'am."

Sergei looked at Sara with an intrigued smile. Being a driver, he had a great memory for addresses. He knew they were heading to Stacey's apartment, and he wondered out loud, how long it would take for Adrian to realize. Sergei told my wife that he didn't want her to make a scene at Stacey's.

Sara laughed and said "I won't make a scene, I promise. I just want to dump Adrian's Sukebe chair at her doorstep. Is it still in the trunk?"

Sergei told Sara that Adrian did indeed keep one of the Sukebe chairs in his limo. It was in the trunk, but Sergei could retrieve it through the rear seat pass-through. They got up from the rear seat, and Sergei released a lever on each side of it. It folded forward, revealing an access hole to the trunk.

Sergei reached into the trunk, and moved the small acrylic chair into the cab of the limo. He folded the rear seat back, and locked it into place. The chair was absolutely spotless. Maybe it was washed after each use. Whatever the case, it was clean like a piece of medical equipment.

Adrian announced sheepishly over the intercom that they had arrived. The last time Adrian was here, he had arrived in the back of the limo, unaware of the landmarks or surroundings. For this reason, he actually parked right in front of the building, before he realized it was Stacey's place. Sara told him to park up and wait.

I imagine Adrian was quite stressed as he waited outside Stacey's house. Sara was going to put the Sukebe chair on Stacey's doorstep. That way, it would be visible to all her neighbors in the morning, and they would know Stacey was an ass-eating slut. Now as Sergei knelt on the limo floor examining the lewd chair, Sara had a better idea.

"I want to do one more thing for you baby, before we have to go home," she told him.

She put her hand on his face and kissed the end of his nose. "Please trust me Sergei. Let me pleasure you one more time, before you leave for the Ukraine."

Sergei was so enthralled with Sara, that he agreed without hesitation. She asked him to sit on the chair and he did so. She told him a little about how the Sukebe chair experience is best enjoyed. She also explained that the rituals start with a bath, for a thorough cleanse.

Smiling she pulled out the wet wipes, and began to clean the brow of his forehead. She wiped his neck down, under his armpits and across his chest. Then she knelt before him and tenderly cleaned his feet, with a fresh wet wipe. Sara imitated the submissive nature of Asian women, that she had seen in porn videos depicting erotic massages. She spread his legs slightly apart and cleaned his cock thoroughly. Then she reached under him and cleaned his balls and scrotum.

Sara used a fresh wet wipe for each area, and Sergei told her it felt like a sponge bath he had in hospital once. She walked around him and knelt behind the chair. Reaching under his buttocks, she cleaned his taint, and then made several passes on his ass. He wasn't very hairy under his ass. Not waxed like Adrian, but trimmed and well-groomed.

Once she was sure he was squeaky clean, Sara disposed of the used wet wipes and cleaned her own hands with a fresh one. She laid a cushion on the floor in front of him between his legs. Then she moved behind him, knelt down, and started to kiss the back of his neck.

As she nibbled his ears she whispered, "Sergei, you are a magnificent lover. I came so many times that I am truly satiated. This evening is coming to a close, and I want the rest of it to be all about you."

Sergei started to breathe hard now, as Sara moved her tongue and lips slowly down his spine. She was kissing his back, and licking him with short gentle strokes of her tongue. She was moving tantalizingly slowly, and it took her several minutes to reach the top of his butt-cheeks.

When she got to his buttocks she roamed all over them, alternating between licking, kissing and nibbling them. He had goosebumps all over his ass from the heightened arousal. She gently licked between his ass-cheeks, right at the base of his spine. He let out another whimper of pleasure.

Sara abruptly removed her tongue from his spine base, and he heard her moving and shuffling behind her. A few seconds later he could feel her warm breath under his nuts. She didn't touch him yet, but just breathed on him, to let him know she was positioned underneath him. She waited several seconds, before making actual physical contact with him. She could sense his anticipation as he sat on the Sukebe chair, breathing heavily.

Finally, after what must have been an eternity for him, Sara extended her tongue and lightly grazed his nuts with the tip of it. Sergei jumped and they both giggled.

She licked his nuts gently again. "How does that feel Sergei?" she asked.

He responded with a moan of pleasure, so Sara continued her little game of sexual torture. Every few seconds she licked a slightly different area of his balls, to keep him guessing. Next she nibbled his scrotum which he reacted favorably to. She moved on to sucking his nuts holding them in her mouth for several seconds at a time. She teased his balls for nearly fifteen minutes before emerging face-first from under the chair.

He was looking down at his cock, when he saw Sara's face appear from under his balls. She was smiling up at him, her piercing blue eyes seeking his approval. She moved her lips to the underside of his cock, and gave it a tender kiss. Then she moved the cushion into a comfortable position, and rested her head upon it for support.

Sara arranged her platinum pigtails, so that they rested either side of the cushion. They were still held in place with the long plaid bows. Her head was the perfect height, resting as it was on the cushion. She started to kiss the shaft of his cock, as it draped over the front of the chair. It twitched a little as she nibbled the underside.

Sara said quietly, "Do you have one more load for me left in your nuts, Sergei?"

Sergei was looking down at the incredible visual below him. He could see my wife's pretty eyes, as she worked on the shaft of his cock. The acrylic chair was completely see-through, so he was able to see her breasts jiggling around, as she was without her crop-top. Her red fingernails were stroking his nuts, as she licked and nibbled his shaft. He was semi-hard now thanks to the Viagra. Sara took his cock-head in her mouth and started to suck him off. She was intentionally making lewd slurping sounds, hoping that Adrian could hear her.

Once Sergei was almost hard, Sara slid out from under the chair and knelt on the cushion. She kissed him briefly, and then lowered her head into his lap and continued to blow him. She sucked his cock until he was completely erect. Then she turned around, so that she had her back to him, and laid down on her back on the limo carpet.

She gave him one last adoring look that she normally reserved for Adrian. Then she slid back under the Sukebe chair, head first, so she was facing in the opposite direction. Sergei felt her soft lips nibbling his scrotum again, and looked down to admire the new visual.

Sara's legs protruded from the front of the chair now. He could see her tiny pleated schoolgirl skirt. It was so short, that it offered no modesty. Her garter belt straps were visible again, as she had raised her knees and dug her heels into the carpet. He could see her stomach was tight and lean from working out regularly.

Sara extended one of her hands under the chair, and was stroking his cock with her nails to keep him hard. She continued nibbling his nutsack and then slowly moved her tongue back to his taint. He sucked in his breath at this new sensation, and my wife softly kissed and licked this sensitive area.

Sara teased him like this for a few moments and then flipped open the bottle of KY lube. She removed her hand from his cock, and poured a little lube on it. Then returning her now lubricated hand to his cock, she slowly jerked him off. She shuffled back a couple more inches and started to breathe lightly on his asshole. Sergei was stiff again now with anticipation. She blew a couple more times softly on his ass, and then kissed his butthole.

Sara withdrew her soft lips from Sergei's asshole and asked the old man, "Does that feel good, Sergei? Are you ready for me to rim you?"

Sergei let out another whimper of pleasure, but couldn't find words to accompany it. He was just overwhelmed with the pure physical delight of Sara's attention to his nether regions.

Judging by his reaction, he liked this new stimulation, so Sara extended her soft little tongue, and started to tenderly lick his ass. She smiled as Sergei stiffened up, and she heard him suck in a deep breath through his gritted teeth.

Sara had only ever rimmed one man before, and Adrian had responded favorably to her efforts. She gave Sergei the same treatment, licking around his asshole, nibbling his taint and kissing the entrance to his butt. Finally, after much teasing she stuck the tip of her tongue inside his asshole. She continued to jerk his cock to keep him erect.

Sara rimmed Sergei for over half an hour, worshipping his ass, nuts and taint, as he squirmed and whimpered on the Sukebe chair. It seemed like a very fitting payback. They were parked right in front of Stacey's front door. The same location that Adrian had recently enjoyed Stacey's attentions, as he relaxed in the Sukebe chair. Sara prayed that Adrian, that arrogant asshole, could hear Sergei's whimpers of pleasure as she serviced the old man.

When Sara came up from under the chair, Sergei's cock was in serious need of relief. It was swollen and blood engorged, from the teasing he had endured. He was leaking copious amounts of pre-cum, and she had his seminal juices all over the front of her schoolgirl skirt. Sergei's breathing was ragged, he was sweating, and he looked like he was in danger of collapsing, from the overwhelming stimulation.

Sara wiped her face clean with a wet wipe, crawled over to Sergei and resumed sucking his cock. She assumed he was ready for his final orgasm, having been kept right on the edge for over thirty minutes.

He did manage to whisper hoarsely, "Sara, I am close."

Sara removed her lips from his cock and kissed him on the tip of his nose.

"You have fantastic staying power," she told him. "but I am happy that you are close, Sergei," Sara said tenderly.

Once she was satisfied that Sergei was going to have another orgasm, she got on the intercom.

"Home please. No sign of that bitch Stacey," she said.

Adrian's response was his usual "yes ma'am" as he started the car.

He just wanted to drop Sergei off, and get a piece of my wife's ass for himself. The car pulled out of the residential street and headed for San Clemente, about forty minutes south.