My Best Friend Derails My Life Pt. 07

Story Info
Adrian finally breaks me.
1.4k words
3.62
14.9k
7
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three days later, I was back on my knees in Adrian's office. Evidently, I was not cut out to be an attorney, because I had missed a very crucial legal distinction, and I needed Adrian's help to fix it.

After my prolonged begging session of three days ago, I went to my mortgage holder with the great news. Adrian had withdrawn his lawsuits against me. I had the signed document from him, and the loan officer said everything was in order. However, at the last minute, there had been a bit of a hiccup. Because the lawsuit had been filed already, they needed Adrian to send them a specific Orange County form, an affidavit that outlined his intent to withdraw the lawsuit. The mortgage company had the necessary form, and they gave it to me. I just needed Adrian to sign it.

I made an appointment to see him, and the bastard kept me waiting for thirty minutes. To my surprise, as I waited in the reception area, Sara emerged from his office. She looked really cute, dressed as she was in a tight Lycra dress, that was baby blue in color. She also looked very embarrassed, and scurried out of the waiting room without making eye contact with me. I called her name twice but she didn't look back and was gone.

Adrian's Secretary told me that Adrian would "see me now", with a smirk that she made no attempt to suppress. I entered the room, and he was leaning casually against the front edge of his desk. There was a small cushion on the floor in front of him. I wondered if Sara had been kneeling on it, prior to me coming in to his office. Or if he had just placed it there for me. Adrian gestured to the pillow, and because I desperately needed his help, I knelt on it.

"What do you need from me this time, Chris?" he asked impassively.

"I just need you to sign one more form, Adrian. Then I will be out of your hair," I told him, with as much deference as I could muster.

Adrian stood up straight, his 6 foot 2 inch frame towering over me. Then he zipped up the fly of his pants, which pretty much answered any questions I had about Sara's use of the cushion, prior to my entry. Adrian walked over to me and took the piece of paper from me.

"I will sign your form, and email it directly to the mortgage broker," he began. "I knew you were missing it three days ago, so I have had time to figure out what I want in exchange."

I lowered my head in defeat, awaiting the worst.

"In exchange for helping you to successfully process your home-equity loan, I want one of my weekend visits a month with Sara, to be a long weekend. I plan to take her to different cities, book into very nice hotels, and re-enact our Honeymoon Suite encounter. You will be responsible for researching and booking the hotel suites, once I tell you which city we are heading to. You can even use my credit card this time. I know you can't afford to pay for our hotel rooms all the time," he taunted.

I wasn't exactly sure what a long weekend was, but I was in no position to negotiate, so I nodded yes. He placed the piece of paper on his desk, and signed it. Then he asked me for the direct contact email of my mortgage processor. I remained on my knees on the cushion, as I tried to extract my phone from the front pocket of my jeans. This was easier said than done, and Adrian seemed to enjoy watching me struggle.

Once I had retrieved my phone, he extended his hand expectantly.

I was a little confused until he said, "Give me your phone."

I handed it to him and he tapped the front of it. The phone illuminated and revealed the picture of Sara in her schoolgirl costume covered in semen, which was my new screen saver.

"Sara told me you had this picture as your screen-saver," he said. "I just had to see it for myself. You are such a fucking pussy Chris."

Adrian handed me back my phone, and I felt my face get very flushed. I gave him the email address, and he sat down at his desk and turned on his computer.

I remained kneeling on the cushion, but my eyes started to wander as he was looking at his screen. I noticed the Pretty Little Thing, Barbie Pink lipgloss container first. It was on his desk, right behind where he had been leaning. What the fuck? Had Sara been wearing it, as she knelt on the cushion, before I entered the office?

That asshole had kept me waiting for thirty minutes. Was my wife in here blowing him, while I waited patiently outside the door? I averted my gaze downwards and noticed a pair of silk panties, under the front edge of his desk. They were very small, Sara's size, and the exact same shade of baby blue, as the dress she had been wearing, when she left his office a few minutes ago.

I felt like I was having a full blown panic attack, and was getting dizzy with anxiety. Adrian got up from his desk, and removed his suit jacket. He walked back over to where I was kneeling, and stood in front of me. He was way too close to me, and it was then that I noticed pink lipgloss, on the buckle of his Prada belt. He handed me the signed form, and told me that it had been emailed successfully.

"Anything else?" he asked.

I shook my head to indicate no, but couldn't take my eyes off of his lipstick-stained belt buckle. I must have been staring at his crotch too long, because Adrian reached behind him, grabbed the Barbie Pink lipgloss and handed it to me.

"The next time you are on your knees in my office, begging me for help, wear this," he told me in a menacing voice.

I swallowed hard at the indignity of that thought. Me, an adult businessman and homeowner, kneeling before another man, with my lips glossed.

"Now get lost, and take Sara's things with you," he said dismissively.

I already had the lipgloss, so I reached forward and grabbed her baby blue thong from under his desk. Then I got up from the cushion.

"You can put the cushion back on the sofa. I have no more meetings today that will require anyone to kneel before me," he said with a laugh.

I got out of there as quickly as I could, thankful that he hadn't glossed my lips and fucked my face. When I got in the elevator I was alone, so I looked at Sara's panties. There was no sign of his semen in the crotch, but they were soaked with Sara's juices. It was killing me that my wife had self-lubricated, as she sucked Adrian's cock, knowing full well I was just outside his office door.

I tried to focus on the positive. My home-equity loan was going to be approved. I got a call from the mortgage broker late that afternoon. It wasn't the great news that I expected. They were about to approve the loan, based solely on my past payment history, and my exemplary credit score. However, Adrian emailed them stating that I was currently unemployed. They had verified that I had just quit my job.

Also, off the record, Adrian informed them that my sudden departure from my job of twenty-five years, was due to a sexual harassment claim from a young woman. This would obviously diminish my employment prospects. The loan processor told me I could reapply, as soon as I was employed again.

I cried once I hung up the phone, for the first time in almost twenty years, since my parents were both killed in a car crash. I didn't know what to do. I had no one to turn to, but I needed help. I ended up getting drunk and crying on Sara's shoulder. She allowed me to vent, but I could sense detachment on her part. She wasn't really that concerned about our situation, as she always had Adrian to fall back on.