My Best Friend Derails My Life Pt. 08

Story Info
Adrian makes me an offer I can't refuse.
1.5k words
3.65
13k
11
9

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the morning I felt like shit. I slept in until 11am, which was highly unusual for me. Sara was nowhere to be found, so I moped around the house, took a shower and made some lunch. After I had eaten I felt better, although in the light of day, my options seemed very limited.

Sara got home around 2pm. She was wearing sweats and her hair was damp, as if she had just showered. She told me that she had been at Adrian's, negotiating on my behalf. I scoffed, knowing full well what that entailed. Then she dropped the hammer.

"We have an appointment with Adrian at 7pm tonight," Sara began. "He is expecting both of us to be there. You need to shave, and get dressed up. Wear your best suit. You need to make a good impression on Adrian today," she told me, like it was a job interview.

"I will meet you there, as I have a couple of errands to run first," she continued.

I shot her a quizzical look, and she repeated her new favorite phrase, "Don't ask!"

I am not sure what kind of errands Sara had to run. However, apparently it required being chauffeured around San Clemente, because Adrian's limousine came up my gravel driveway around 2.30pm. Adrian wasn't in the car. I noticed it was the younger, physically imposing driver that looked like a bodyguard, who opened the rear door for my wife. She looked very ordinary in her baggy sweatpants and damp hair.

The limo disappeared down my driveway, and I shaved and prepared myself for the upcoming meeting. I wore my nicest suit, although it was tatty compared to Adrian's bespoke tailored suits. I got to his office right before 7pm and I was very nervous. There was no sign of Sara as I waited with Adrian's secretary, which made matters worse. At exactly 7pm, the secretary told me that we could go in to the office now.

As I walked into the office, I was stopped by the young bodyguard looking driver and searched. He patted me down thoroughly, to ensure I was neither armed, or wearing a wire. Then the secretary led the way through his office, and into the conference room, that was adjacent to it.

The bodyguard followed us, and motioned to Adrian saying, "He's clean Sir, no pink lipgloss today!"

There were a few men already in the room, and they laughed openly at this revelation. It was apparent to me, that the lipgloss story had obviously been shared with the men.

A long conference table dominated the room. On one side of it, sat Adrian and several well dressed men, who were introduced to me as his legal team. I recognized one of the men, from Adrian's limo, the day I had shown up with pink lipgloss in my pocket. He smirked at me, when I made eye contact with him.

I sat across the table from Adrian and his team of lawyers. The secretary sat next to me, and patted me condescendingly on the arm.

"I will take notes in shorthand," she told me. "That way if you have any questions afterwards, we can refer to my notes for clarification."

There were four attorneys sitting with Adrian, which seemed excessive for whatever this was.

"Sara is running late, so we will start without her," Adrian announced, taking control of the room. "She has already been briefed on the situation, and is comfortable with it."

One of the lawyers brought me up to speed. After laying out in excruciating detail, my current legal, financial, employment and marital woes, Adrian had decided to make me a very generous offer. If I initiated divorce proceedings against Sara in the next couple of days, Adrian would allow me to come and work for him as his personal assistant. He would give me a six month contract, which would match the time between filing for divorce and finalizing the divorce in California. He would match my salary and any benefits from my previous management job.

During this six month time period, Sara could come and go as she pleased, between our two households. However, as specified in our recent agreement, she would spend every weekend at Adrian's, including the one long weekend a month, previously agreed to. I would be off every weekend too, and enjoy one long weekend a month, to coincide with Sara's.

I had some major concerns about working for Adrian. I understood his motives. He could keep a close eye on me if I worked for him. Also, to a certain extent, he could mitigate any potential damage I could do to his relationship with Sara, particularly as we were still legally married. Lastly, he could keep me humble and diminish my status in Sara's eyes.

That said, it was a lifeline to me. Without a significant, immediate income, I was bankrupt. I would lose the house within a few months and would be couch surfing within my small circle of friends. My car payment was also unsustainable for long, and I would be forced to take public transportation to look for work. I decided to swallow my pride and accept his offer of a steady income. Before I could speak, the door to the conference room slowly opened.

All eyes turned to the door, as Sara came in cheerfully and announced, "Sorry I am late everyone."

She looked stunning. Her errands had apparently included a trip to the beauty salon, because she was all dolled up. She was wearing a very expensive looking silk suit. It fit her perfectly, and had obviously been tailor-made for her. The material was beautiful, and it was an exquisite shade of light blue. The skirt was quite short, and flattered her toned legs.

Sara had on matching high heels, and a light blue bow on top of her head. Her nails were perfectly manicured, and her hair was much longer and another shade lighter, basically platinum, verging on white. She was also wearing her piercing blue contacts, and her eyes looked fantastic. The room went quiet as everyone took her in.

She flashed a broad Hollywood smile, her white veneers contrasting against her bronzed skin, as she lapped up the attention. Then, with a skip in her step, she walked right past me, and sat next to Adrian. This was the moment when I finally realized I had lost my wife, and I resigned myself to getting the best deal, in exchange for her.

The room returned to business after Sara was seated, although I noticed all of the men were still checking her out, several minutes later. The attorney who was giving the presentation continued. After the six months were up, if everyone had kept their end of the deal, Adrian would renew my employment contract, pay me up front for my services, and let me be free.

On the day that the divorce was finalized, I would receive my one hundred thousand dollar divorce settlement, the security footage, and the NDA that he had mentioned in the limousine. Six months later I would have proof of employment for the past twelve months, which would be sufficient to qualify for my home-equity credit line, and get my life back on track.

Adrian interjected "you need to be on your own two feet after twelve months. I am not going to support you for life. You are not my wife. You just sucked my dick a couple of times."

The whole room erupted in laughter when he said this.

Even Sara looked at Adrian admiringly and said "Good one baby!"

The attorney waited for the laughter to subside, and then continued.

"Adrian still exerts his right to limit Chris' sexual activity, to the pocket pussy."

I blushed at this public revelation, especially as there was another round of laughter from the lawyers.

Adrian's Secretary put her hand over her mouth, and muttered "Oh my!"

Once the laughter subsided, the attorney continued.

"Adrian will generously provide Chris with an alternate sexual outlet."

The attorney paused for dramatic effect, and my heart quickened as I knew Stacey was in the deal. I would get to fuck that beautiful slut after all. Finally, a win!

"Adrian will purchase a realistic latex sex doll for Chris, once the papers are signed. You can customize it Chris. Even specify platinum hair and blue eyes if that is your thing".

A few more sniggers emanated from around the room, and I lowered my head in humiliation.

I did notice that there was no longer any mention of him paying off my house, and assumed he had adjusted the deal in his favor, to punish me for my indecision. Stacey was also absent from the deal, apparently replaced by the lookalike sex doll. Adrian had said he wanted to keep the mention of Stacey away from the lawyers, so maybe she was still in the deal. I think he also wanted to keep any mention of Stacey, away from Sara, in case she got jealous. I reluctantly agreed to the terms and signed the documents.

After I left the conference room, my sense of loss was overpowered by my sense of relief. Adrian had been pressing down on my neck so hard, I could barely breathe. He had backed off, as soon as I traded Sara's tight little ass to him, for one hundred thousand dollars. I could now get on with my life as Adrian's personal assistant, whatever that entailed.