My Best Friend Employs Me Pt. 02

Story Info
My first day at my new job.
3.6k words
4.09
16.7k
11
4

Part 2 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Adrian offered me a job as his personal assistant, I felt relief. At least from the financial side of my woes. My legal woes had already been eliminated, as Adrian agreed to withdraw his lawsuits against me. My marital woes still existed, and were not going anywhere as long as I worked for him. Adrian had Sara wrapped around his little finger, and took more liberties with her as time progressed.

I wasn't sure what my job entailed. However, I had spent my entire career in sales management, and figured I would be a welcome addition to his investment team.

Adrian had recently started his own investment brokerage. He had all of the necessary qualifications and licenses to branch out on his own, and every one of his NFL contacts moved their money into his new company. Sara told me that Adrian left his old job because she had given his boss, John, a handjob, albeit through his pants. If this was true, it certainly enforced Adrian's reputation as a jealous man.

Adrian generously matched my previous salary of twelve thousand dollars per month.

"I don't need your sales ability," he told me. "I just need someone I can trust, to help me around the house."

That seemed easy, so I agreed to help him with his new home-based business. On my first day at my new job, I showed up in a suit trying to act professional, and convey my intent to work hard in Adrian's best interests.

Adrian laughed when he saw me. "You're a bit overdressed to clean my swimming pool, buddy," he said condescendingly.

I was embarrassed and accepted his offer of a change of clothes. I must admit, when he handed me a really small pair of yellow silk speedos, I had some reservations. I put them on and looked in the mirror. I looked fucking ridiculous. I guess that was the purpose.

However, my options were limited, so I came out of the pool house, and grabbed the net to clean the pool. As I walked towards the pool, I saw them. My wife and Adrian relaxing under a large parasol, on a pair of loungers, shielded from the heat of the sun. Adrian was naked, laying on his front, with his muscular ass in full view. Sara was dressed in a hot pink two-piece thong bikini, and matching pink high heels. She was massaging suntan lotion into his ass-cheeks, and seemed very interested in his pleasure.

I watched them from across the pool and felt jealousy coursing through my veins. I started to dip the net into the pool to fish out the leaves. Adrian turned over onto his back, and I couldn't help notice his huge black cock. Even flaccid, it draped across much of his upper thigh.

Sara picked up the suntan lotion, and started to rub it into his tight, ripped stomach. My jealousy quickly turned to arousal, and I had to look away, as the sight of them together was causing my cock to stir. In my tight silk speedos, I would have nowhere to hide an erection, which I guess was Adrian's plan all along. Once I had my erection under control, my curiosity got the best of me. I left the pool area in search of a better vantage point, from which to watch Adrian enjoy my wife.

I ended up in one of the guest bedrooms that overlooked the swimming pool. I was peeking through the plantation shutters, as Sara rubbed suntan lotion into Adrian's stomach and upper thighs. Adrian looked around the pool area as if to gauge where I was. Once he seemed comfortable that I was no longer in the vicinity, he reached for Sara's hand and placed it on his cock.

Sara gave his cock a playful squeeze and it stirred into life. She didn't seem that concerned about my whereabouts, and began to tickle his nuts as she slowly caressed his rapidly growing cock. I know my wife has dainty hands, but his ebony shaft looked massive as she coaxed it into life. Adrian was apparently, "a shower" and "a grower", because as impressive as his cock was when flaccid, it hardened into a magnificent specimen.

Adrian placed one hand on the top of Sara's head, and she lowered it submissively and took his cock in her mouth. He laid back on the pillow of his lounge chair, and put his hands behind his head. He was wearing sunglasses, so I couldn't see his eyes, but he appeared to be looking right at me, through the plantation shutters. I instinctively moved away from the window, and Adrian's head turned in another direction. Had he noticed me peeking at them from the window, I wondered?

I got my answer when I returned to peek through the plantation shutters. Adrian's head swiveled immediately in my direction, and I froze. He maintained his focus on me as Sara sucked his cock. I figured if he got up, I could leave the bedroom and be downstairs before he reached the house. I would categorically lie about watching him. Adrian moved one of his hands from behind his head, and rested it possessively on Sara's ass, as if to signify ownership of my wife.

He appeared to watch me intently as he got his cock sucked. After a few minutes of enjoying my wife's lips on his cock, Adrian said something to her. She stood up from the lounger, and he positioned himself so that I had a perfect view of his erection. He dropped a towel on the ground, and Sara knelt before him. I didn't dare to move, in case I confirmed my position behind the shutters. Adrian positioned the two of them so that I got a perfect view. They were only partially shielded from the sun now, and I had a much clearer view in the light of day.

He lifted one foot up and placed it on the lounger. Sara got the message immediately, and adjusted her position slightly, so that she could nibble his nuts and lick his taint. I couldn't have had a better view, as he had painstakingly maneuvered them into my line of sight. I had a full erection, watching my wife worship Adrian's swollen black nuts, and I was tenting in my small speedos. Adrian was admiring Sara now, looking down at her and talking to her.

I realized that I was being paranoid. He had no clue that I was watching, and I continued to enjoy the show. Sara ventured deeper under Adrian's nutsack, and finally began to lick his asshole. She put one of her manicured hands under him, and rested it on his buttocks for support. Her other hand was resting on his stomach, so that she could maintain her balance as she rimmed him. The sunlight reflected off of her wedding ring, drawing my focus to the large diamond. Sara rarely wore her wedding ring anymore. I wondered if Adrian had asked her to wear it, so that he could rub it in my face that she was still legally my wife, as he enjoyed her.

Sara was under him now, her tongue deep in his asshole trying to maximize his pleasure. Adrian said something else to my wife and she reached out to grab the suntan lotion, without removing her face from under his balls. Using one hand, she flipped the lid of the plastic bottle open, and squeezed a large blob of it onto Adrian's cock. She discarded the bottle and started to slowly jerk Adrian off, as she lovingly rimmed him.

A few minutes later, I assume he must have told Sara that he was getting close, because she emerged from under him, and started to suck his cock. Adrian looked back up at me through the plantation shutters, and removed his sunglasses. It was then that I realized, he knew I was hiding there watching them. I didn't move an inch. I stayed motionless, in hiding, like a total fucking pussy, as my wife tried to coax a load out of his jet black nuts. Adrian was smirking at me now, enjoying the position he had me in.

A few moments later, he withdrew his cock from Sara's mouth, and started furiously jerking himself off. Sara tilted her head back and opened her mouth wide, inviting Adrian to ejaculate all over her pretty face. Seconds later, Adrian gave me the finger as he erupted, and several ropes of his come landed on my wife's face and hair.

Adrian grabbed a towel, covered his still-erect cock, and ran towards the house. As soon as I saw him start running, I bolted out of the guest room and headed down the stairs. Adrian intercepted me as I reached the last step, and started to berate me. I was genuinely afraid of him when he got angry, and in order to avoid conflict, I knelt before him to convey my submission.

This was how Sara found us, as she came into the house behind Adrian. She was wiping semen from her face with a wet wipe, but still had a considerable amount of his ejaculate pooling in her hair.

Adrian was towering over me wearing just a towel, and I was kneeling before him, in a yellow silk speedo. I had an obvious erection and pre-cum stains all over the front of my tiny bathing suit.

"He was watching us being intimate, Sara," Adrian announced angrily. "Fucking cuckold."

Sara let out a little giggle as she noticed my erection.

"He got hard watching us," she said. "What a pussy."

"You pull that shit again and you will regret it," Adrian said menacingly.

Sara giggled again, and handed me the soiled wet wipes to dispose of. I guess that was my first indication of how things were going to work in Adrian's house.

My new job as Adrian's personal assistant didn't require any of my sales ability, after all. It was mostly menial work, designed to keep me humble, and to enforce that Sara now belonged to Adrian. In addition to cleaning his pool and jacuzzi, I was responsible for his fleet of cars. Sergei, the Ukrainian driver, had quit the day after he had enjoyed Sara's birthday gifts to him. I was now Adrian's driver, and had to ensure that his cars were clean, and fueled regularly.

Part of our written agreement was that I had to detail his limousine. Adrian wanted to see if I could buff out the scratches, that Sara had inflicted on his driver's door. I could barely even see them, even though I looked multiple times, in all kinds of light. I couldn't believe he had sued me for eight thousand dollars in damages to his car, when it looked perfect to me. We both knew that me cleaning his car was just about control. His attempt to further diminish my status in my wife's eyes.

This was confirmed, when he waited until the hottest day of the year, to inform me that today was the day for me to detail his limousine. That shiny black car was massive, and I sweated my ass off in the California sun getting it gleaming. I was on my knees, sweating profusely and cleaning his chrome rims, when he approached me with a chilled bottle of water. I remained kneeling as he handed me the water, and told me to take a five minute break. The water was a godsend, and after I finished the water bottle I thanked him. I resumed cleaning his rims and he just couldn't resist kicking me in the nuts.

He smirked and said, "you are welcome Chris. I love that you and Sara both put such an effort into my rimjob."

It took me nine hours to clean that stretch limo, and by the end of the day, I had a sunburn for my efforts.

Sara and Adrian enjoyed fucking with me. Well, I think Adrian enjoyed it, and Sara, often drunk and high on ecstasy, went along for the ride. Under the threat of blackmail, until my six months divorce proceedings were over, I had to suck it up. Adrian held all of the cards and we both knew it. I just wish he hadn't been such a prick.

He made me clean his office, as Sara sucked his cock under his massive desk. Lewd slurping sounds would emanate from my wife, positioned as she was on her knees, hidden from sight. Adrian often inserted the magic egg into Sara's anal passage, before she sucked him off. On those occasions, I would hear her muffled cries of ecstasy, as she climaxed again and again, while she blew him.

As he learned to trust me more, he added Sara's laundry to my list of chores. I frequently found her expensive lingerie in the hamper, covered in semen. Adrian had me make his bed and launder his sheets. He had very expensive 800 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets, and there was often semen all over them, too.

My wife stayed at his house every weekend, and her panties were often discarded in his bedroom. I fetched his dry-cleaning, and took his shoes to the cobblers for a polish. I would pick up lunch for Sara and Adrian, and bring it to them by the pool. Sara couldn't talk to me when I was working, but would occasionally offer me a sympathetic glance. Once or twice she mouthed the word "sorry" to me, if Adrian had been particularly disrespectful.

For the most part I kept my distance from Adrian and my wife. Then, after several weeks of our new arrangement, the inevitable happened. The three of us were invited to a social event, an out-of-state wedding.

As Adrian's personal assistant, I was responsible for opening his mail. The invitations arrived separately in the mail, the custom gilded envelopes giving some clue that something important was inside. One of the invites requested the pleasure of Adrian and Sara at the upcoming nuptials. The second invite was addressed more generically to Adrian's personal assistant, which as I understood it, was me.

I decided immediately I was not going. That this was a hard limit for me. Adrian had finally pushed me too far. I probably didn't even know any of the invited guests. I didn't even know the bride or groom, for fuck's sake. Why the hell would he give any indication that I would be happy to attend a wedding, for someone I didn't even know?

I was excited to tell Adrian I definitely wasn't going to Las Vegas with them. One hundred percent not going to happen! I marked the first invite to Adrian and Sara "accept, with pleasure" and on my invite I checked the box that said "declines, with regret." I left the two envelopes in the outgoing mail basket, unsealed, for Adrian's review and approval.

Two days later, as I stood facing the mirror at Adrian's favorite tailor, it was obvious to all that my resistance to attending the wedding, was futile. I was being measured for a new custom-made suit, for my upcoming trip to Vegas. I owned a couple of cheap suits but Adrian said they reflected badly on him, and insisted on treating me to a bespoke tailored one. The wedding was five months away, but Adrian wanted to make a point. Everyone needed to know that I was going to attend the Las Vegas wedding, against my will.

I thought my new suit was very nice, until Adrian strolled into the room. He was wearing a beautifully crafted silk suit that was form-fitting, and showcased his imposing physicality. He made quite an impression as he entered the mirrored fitting room. My wife was in tow, and followed him until he stood in front of the large mirror, admiring himself. The photographer was also right behind Adrian. My wife moved out of the reflection in the mirror, and the photographer began to take some pictures of Adrian. Adrian noticed a piece of lint on his upper arm, and called Sara's name.

Sara moved over to his side instantly, eager to take care of his every need. She had a lint roller in her hand, and began removing any excess lint from the shoulders of his suit. She wiped the lint from each of his extended arms and then he looked briefly at his neatly pressed pants. Sara seemed to anticipate his next request, because she sank gracefully to her knees, and began to use the lint brush on his suit pants.

The tailor's assistant emerged from the back of the store holding Adrian's freshly polished shoes. He placed them carefully at Adrian's feet, and then told Adrian he would be right back with a foot-stool. Apparently, this was to enable Adrian to tie his shoelaces comfortably. Adrian gave my wife a quick glance, and then focused his attention on his shoes.

Sara immediately understood his silent request, and put the lint brush down on the floor. The tailor's assistant retuned with the foot-stool, but Adrian waved him away. Sara scooted in front of Adrian on her knees, and as he picked one foot up, she slipped his leather shoe on. He rested his foot on her thigh, and she tied his laces for him. Once the shoe was on, he removed it from her leg. Sara repeated her actions and tied the laces of the other shoe as it rested on her, as if she were a foot-stool.

Adrian stepped slightly to the side of her, so that he could see his reflection in the full length mirror. He told Sara to face the mirror and to remain on her knees. Then he placed his hand possessively on the top of her head, resting it right behind the yellow silk bow that adorned her hair.

"One for the road, please," he said to the photographer, and the old man took another picture.

Adrian texted me that photo a few minutes later with the caption, "Sara. Your wife, my bitch!"

I knew instantly it was payback, for Sergei's stunt with Sara's schoolgirl photos. I got an erection as I looked at the picture, again and again. It was like something you would see as the very first picture of an interracial photo shoot. A tall, athletic black man in an expensive tailored suit, admiring himself in the mirror, as a gorgeous platinum blonde knelt at his feet.

The man's suit was graphite grey, made of an Italian silk, and he had a yellow pocket square perfectly placed in the top pocket of his jacket. The platinum blonde knelt submissively at his feet, looking at their reflection. She had a smile on her face, although everyone was wondering what on earth she had to be happy about. Her eyes were glazed over, from the effects of the MDMA he plied her with daily.

Also, there was that now familiar sheen of perspiration on her forehead. This was from the desperation of being kept on the boil for so long. He was resting one of his massive hands on the top of her head, as if to signify ownership of this pretty white woman. The only thing that seemed out of place in this sordid photo, was his watch. You would have expected such a powerful businessman to be wearing an expensive timepiece. Adrian however, was wearing his Apple Watch.

My heart sank, as I realized my beautiful wife already had the anal stimulator in her asshole. That went someway to explain why she was so compliant. Well, that and the ecstasy tablets. Also, she had freely admitted to Adrian and I, that she loved to be dominated and humiliated by him.

She could also have been mistaken for another one of his accessories, as she matched him perfectly. He had on a beautiful fitted silk shirt in the same shade of yellow as his pocket square. The cuffs and collar of the shirt were white and crisply starched. He had a gray tie that matched his suit. Sara was dressed head to toe in the exact same shade of yellow as Adrian's pocket square.

She was wearing a silk pleated skirt and matching silk crop-top. I believe they refer to such a skirt as a "tennis skirt." However, Sara's skirt was short enough to get her kicked out of any tennis court, for public indecency. As she knelt before Adrian, her tennis skirt rode up her toned legs, answering any questions about whether or not she was wearing underwear.

To be honest, no-one in the tailor shop seemed that interested, but I couldn't help sneaking a furtive glance in the mirror. I did catch a glimpse of her matching yellow panties. They matched the yellow garter belt she was wearing to hold up her yellow stockings. Her stilettos were also yellow, and had very high heels. She was wearing a yellow silk choker around her neck and to top it off, the girly yellow bow on top of her head.

She looked so feminine and innocent, almost like a Southern Belle at the Kentucky Derby. Although her current pose, kneeling as she was at the feet of a black man, would not have gone over well in that Southern state.

I had seen a similar photo session recently on Blacked.com. A young woman, kneeling innocently at the feet of an athletic black man, who was wearing a tailored suit and a very expensive watch. In the next photo he had her across his knee. Her submission to him was detailed in the next few photos.

They depicted him lifting her short skirt up, pulling her panties down to her ankles, and spanking her ass. In the next picture, she was kneeling before him sucking his cock through the zipper of his pants. Obviously this wasn't going to happen in this busy tailor shop. However, the power dynamic between Adrian and Sara, was the same as in my pornographic interracial photo shoot.