My Best Friend Forces Me Pt. 02

Story Info
Svetlana forces me to wear her silky pajamas.
1.7k words
3.8
16.8k
4
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Svetlana did break me that day. Everyone has their breaking point, and I had reached mine. I had been in that cock-cage for nearly five months, and was beside myself with desire.

"Please Svetlana, thirty seconds more," I begged.

I hated myself for pleading with her for release, but in the moment it mattered more to me than anything on earth. Svetlana knew it too. She reached down for the short nylon rope that lay at my feet, and tied my hands together behind my back. She adjusted the yellow thong, so that the silky material rested against my balls.

Svetlana scooped some of the Shea Butter cream out of the tub, and gently rubbed it around my cock-head, in a slow circular motion. I was already on edge, having been teased by her for the better part of an hour. As she focused her attentions on my frenulum, a few drops of pre-cum dripped from my cock onto the floor. Svetlana flashed me a smile of pure delight, and I knew she was probably self-lubricating at my predicament.

"It looks like someone is ready to come," she teased. "One more day, handsome, and you get to blow your load. If you come now, Adrian will probably cage you for a year."

I shuddered at that thought, but at this point that would have been a fair exchange. If I had been offered release, in exchange for twelve months in the cock-cage, I would have taken it, such was my level of frustration. Svetlana continued her frenulum teasing, and I continued to leak all over the floor.

"It looks like you came on the floor, handsome," Svetlana said. "That gives me a great idea."

Svetlana got a huge glob of the Shea Butter cream, and smeared it all over the tip of my cock. She splattered a few drops of the cream on the floor, just below my erect cock, which made it look like I had just ejaculated. She grabbed her phone and texted someone.

Then she picked up her hot pink bikini and said, "Be good handsome, I am going to shower."

I really tried to come. I thrust into the air, to see if I could create any movement of the silky thong, in the hope that any additional stimulation would make me ejaculate. I tried to rub my cock against the love-seat, but the leather really hurt my chafing. Once I realized I couldn't get off with my hands bound behind me, I walked back to my original spot, and waited for Svetlana to return. Maybe she would have some mercy on me. At this point I would have begged her to let me jerk myself off, I was so desperate.

Sara found me like this. She dropped the large bag of ice she was carrying, and her blue eyes widened, as she processed what she saw. I was naked with my hands tied behind my back, Svetlana's silky thong hanging from the base of my cock. I had apparently just blown my load, as there was ejaculate all over the tip of my cock, and the remnants of my load were on the floor.

"Oh fuck, Chris, what have you done?" she asked in a worried voice. "Adrian is going to be furious. You are not allowed any release before the wedding. He is going to fuck you up for disobeying him!"

I started to explain, but Sara cut me off. She showed me a text from Svetlana sent two minutes ago.

It read, "Morning wood! Need ice. Hurry before he has an accident."

Sara had rushed down with a bag of ice, and walked into this embarrassing situation.

"How did you get yourself off?" she asked.

When she finally allowed me to talk, I explained the whole situation. The second Sara learned that it was Shea butter cream, not my semen all over the end of my cock, she cut me off.

She grabbed a low-slung stool, tossed the bag of ice on top of it, and told me to sit. Sitting down with your hands tied behind your back, is easier said than done. I flopped down on top of the bag of ice, and inhaled sharply. Fuck, that was cold. Something I would probably never get used to. My erection started to subside immediately, and I asked Sara to take the silky thong off my cock.

"You know I am not allowed to touch you unnecessarily," she said softly. "Svetlana will be down shortly."

I don't know what took Svetlana so long, but I was on that ice bag for six or seven minutes, and it was starting to hurt. I heard my phone ding a few times in quick succession, and was aware that I had received several texts. I shuffled around uncomfortably, but didn't have the leg strength to get up from the low-slung stool, with my hands behind my back. Finally, as my nuts ached unbearably, I rolled off the stool on to the floor. It was there that Svetlana found me, on my side, hands bound, with her yellow silky thong around my cock.

Svetlana skipped into the room cheerfully, and I noticed she was holding my KY lubricant. She was back in the hot-pink thong swimsuit, and had glossed her lips hot pink too.

"What is going on handsome?" she started. "Didn't you get my texts?"

I gave her a wry smile and said, "Having my hands tied behind my back, inhibited my use of my phone."

She smiled sweetly, and went to the counter top to grab my phone. As she held my phone in her delicate hand, I admired her wet-look, hot pink fingernails.

She must have noticed, because she asked me, "Do you like my nail color? Is it your favorite shade?"

Svetlana always has an ulterior motive, so I really wasn't sure where this was going. However, it was my favorite shade of nail polish, and I couldn't see the harm in telling her.

"Yes, Svetlana, I love the color of your nails. It makes you look very girly."

Svetlana smiled, seemingly appreciating my honesty. She asked me my phone code and held my phone up for me. I started to read her texts from my phone.

In the texts, which I could neither read nor respond to at the time, she had promised me a blowjob when she got out of the shower. She texted that she would wear her new hot-pink bikini, that matched her nails. She would also gloss her lips the same hot-pink color. I deserved it. The fact that she had finally broken me was exhilarating to her, and she wanted to reward me.

"Looks like I am too late, handsome," she said with a disappointed pout.

I knew she was fucking with me, but it made no difference. The ice had made my erection disappear, and no amount of Svetlana's visual or verbal stimulation, was going to make it come back in the near future. Svetlana put the KY lube down and went to retrieve the cock-cage. She helped me up onto my knees. She removed her yellow silky thong from between my legs, wiped the excess Shea butter cream from the tip of my cock, and caged me. To her credit, Svetlana did cage me much more carefully than usual, taking care not to exacerbate my chafing.

After the cage was on, now apparently following protocol, she untied my hands. Sara came in shortly after.

"Are you sure Mary said it was okay for Chris to be caged again, Svetlana?" Sara asked with concern in her voice. "He seems pretty chafed."

"He'll be fine, Sara," Svetlana said without emotion.

Then she tapped my cock-cage with her hot-pink fingertips, and said "Have fun in Vegas, handsome. Be a good boy!"

Sara laughed out loud at this, and said "Jesus Svetlana, you can't stop fucking with him can you?"

The two girls exchanged a smile, and then Svetlana said, "Oh, I almost forgot, Mary said Chrissy needs to wear very soft, loose fitting clothes, with no underwear, until his chafing subsides."

Sara knew my wardrobe inside out. She had bought me most of my clothes, and knew I had nothing soft to wear. Svetlana, of course, had an idea.

"I have some loose-fitting pajama bottoms that Chrissy could wear," she began. "They would be soft on his skin, and he could wear his sweats over them, for the drive to the airport."

This seemed fairly harmless, particularly as it was on the nurse's orders. Svetlana disappeared to get her pajamas, and Sara's tone softened towards me.

"Why do you let her get into your head, Chris? She loves to fuck with you. There is nothing between you two, and never will be. She is a sadistic young girl, and will hurt you one day."

I knew she was right, but I felt a strong connection to Svetlana. I felt that if I played along with her games, she might give me a blowjob one day. I had vowed never to fuck her again, after she injured me with the female condom laced with chili peppers. However, if she offered to suck me off, I would say yes in a heartbeat.

Svetlana returned smiling from ear to ear. She had her pink silky pajama bottoms in her arms, and handed them to me.

"Do you have anything less feminine?" I asked weakly.

I already knew the answer. I could also tell that they had just been spritzed.

"Jesus, Svetlana, did you spill your perfume bottle all over your pajamas?" Sara asked.

The girls waited expectantly for me to get dressed, and I slipped in to the silky pants. They were so soft and smelled divine. As soon as the silk caressed my inner thighs, I wanted to take them off. I knew that as soon as the ice wore off, I was going to be in pain. There was no way I would remain flaccid, with the feel and smell of these silky pants. Not to mention the memories of all the times I had seen Svetlana in them. Sara and Svetlana were adamant that I wear them.

"Nurse's orders," Svetlana said with a giggle.

Sensing defeat, I put my sweats on over Svetlana's scented pajamas. At least I would be decent to drive Sara and Adrian to the airport. Even if I smelled like a girl.