My Best Friend Forces Me Pt. 03

Story Info
I find the key to my cock-cage.
2.2k words
4.1
16k
6
2

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As it got closer to our departure time, I loaded their luggage into the huge trunk of the limo. Adrian had several Aluminium Rimowa suitcases. They were very heavy, and all of them were locked securely. I knew Rimowa suitcases sold for over $1000 each, and were just another overt display of wealth. After I loaded them into the trunk, Adrian indicated that Sara's luggage was also packed, and ready to load. Sara and I owned inexpensive Walmart luggage. I felt financially inadequate, as I walked towards the master bedroom to take her luggage to the car.

Evidently, Adrian had treated Sara to an upgrade of her luggage, and she had several Rimowa suitcases also. They were slightly smaller than Adrian's, made of polycarbonate, and were a beautiful color that I later learned was Glacier Blue. There were six blue Rimowa suitcases, and one pink Barbie suitcase, outside the bedroom door. I started to load the blue cases into trunk of the limo. All but two of the suitcases fit into the trunk. I loaded the last two onto the front seat next to me. The pink Barbie suitcase fit into the trunk also, although it looked out of place next to the expensive designer Rimowa suitcases.

Once the cases were packed and ready to go, Sara and Adrian emerged from the house, arm in arm. My mouth dropped open as I saw what my wife was wearing. It looked like a very authentic Playboy Bunny costume, and it fit her perfectly. It was pink in color, made of some kind of stretch satin, complete with a bow tie, cute bunny ears and cuffs.

It must have been tailor-made for her, because her tits are way out of proportion with the rest of her frame, but this costume hugged every curve perfectly. She looked really hot dressed this way, but my only thought was whether Adrian planned on having her get on the private plane like this? Surely he wouldn't make her suffer this indignity. She looked like a total fucktoy.

Sara had a small piece of Rimowa cabin luggage with her, so I met them at the entrance stairs and took the suitcase from my wife. Once we got to the limo, I opened the door for them, as I checked Sara out. As she entered the rear of the car, I noticed her fluffy white tail, positioned right above her asshole. She gave it a sexy wiggle as she caught me looking, and I immediately averted my gaze.

I knew the trunk was already full. So after they got into the rear seat, I put her travel case on my front seat with the other two much larger cases. My beat up backpack sat next to her expensive luggage, highlighting the difference in our financial well-being.

We were very early, but the traffic in Southern California is a nightmare, so it made sense to allow lots of time for the journey to Orange County Airport. I hadn't even made it to the end of Adrian's long driveway, before I heard them frolicking in the rear compartment of the limousine. I knew I should have just turned the radio on to drown out the noise, but I needed to know what was happening.

Sara is very vocal when she orgasms but I never heard a peep from her, so I can only assume today's fun and games were all about Adrian's pleasure. I heard a loud slapping sound once or twice, but fortunately that was about it.

As luck would have it, we encountered no traffic at all, and were forty-five minutes early. Adrian wanted to have a quick look around South Coast Plaza. I pulled the limo up to the entrance of Nordstrom, and he and Sara got out of the car together. Sara had changed her outfit and was now wearing a tailored suit that fit her perfectly. The skirt was several inches too short, and the jacket struggled to contain her 'E' cup enhancements, but the color was a beautiful shade of blue, an exact match to the Rimowa cabin luggage that sat on my front seat.

"I will text you when we are done shopping," Adrian began. "And freshen up the car."

After they left, I parked the car in an uncrowded lot, and went to survey the damage in the rear compartment. Sara's Playboy Bunny costume and all of the accessories were strewn around the limo. I gathered them up, and noticed semen stains all over the front of the stretch satin outfit. Apparently, Adrian had ejaculated on Sara, instead of inside her. This didn't make a lot of sense to me until I examined the discarded outfit. The skin tight costume had no entry holes, either to access Sara's pussy or asshole. Apparently, this costume was designed for blowjobs only.

There was no sign of the vibrating egg, so presumably it was still buried in her anal passage. Although, I didn't hear Sara have an orgasm as we drove towards the airport this morning, so maybe she wasn't wearing it. As vocal as she is when she gets off, I would certainly have heard her. At least there was no semen on the seats or carpet for me to clean up. Adrian had aimed his cumshot directly at Sara's chest, so the mess was contained to her Playboy Bunny costume.

After I had freshened up the limo, my mind started to wander, and I mused why Sara would need six suitcases for a weekend in Las Vegas. I knew I would see them coming, in the unlikely event that they decided to walk to the car, so I snuck a look in her suitcases that were on my front seat. One of the suitcases was filled entirely with shoes. They were all designer labels, Dior, Louboutin, Chanel, and all the shoes had very high heels There must have been tens of thousands of dollars worth of shoes in that suitcase.

The second suitcase had lots of lingerie, panties, short skirts and dresses packed neatly in there. I was aroused that Sara had packed so many slutty clothes, for one weekend with Adrian. My cock-cage was biting into my cock, as it swelled up.

Impulsively, I stole one pair of my wife's panties. I put them in the glove compartment of the limo, under the chamois that I kept in there to freshen up the car. I could blame it on Sergei, if someone found them there. He had been given at least two pairs of Sara's panties, that Adrian was aware of. I couldn't help myself once I was aroused, and I opened up Sara's cabin luggage. I wish I hadn't looked, the second I opened the polycarbonate lid.

Sara's cabin luggage had a very short micro mini skirt, with matching crop-top. There was an assortment of lingerie, panties, a pair of sky high fuck-me pumps, several shades of lipgloss, some KY lubricant, an enema kit, Viagra and a few hits of MDMA. This was a one hour flight, at most. Why the fuck did she need an enema kit? Her beloved magic egg was in there, along with the Apple Watch, answering any questions I had about its whereabouts. There were several thousand dollars in cash, in her case also. Dozens of crisp one hundred dollars bills, which made no sense to me, since we were struggling financially.

She also had some wet wipes and a hand towel, presumably to clean herself up if he ejaculated on her. I was breathing hard now, and my cock hurt like hell. I wanted to look in the rest of her suitcases that were in the trunk. So, under the guise of rearranging the cases so that they would all fit in the trunk, I removed them all from the rear of the limousine. I packed Adrian's cases first, arranging them more carefully, so that they took up less space in the massive trunk.

Then one by one, I placed Sara's cases in the trunk, looking inside each one before I loaded it. One was full of cocktail dresses and suits. One was bathing suits and more lingerie, for fuck's sake. The next case had a fur coat that I had never seen before, some silk pajamas, and her High School cheerleading uniform, amongst other things.

I knew the second that I saw that cheerleader uniform, that it was payback time from Adrian. I had fucked Svetlana wearing her High School cheerleading uniform, and had beaten Adrian to the punch. I had even rubbed his nose in it when he desperately needed my alibi, for the police. No doubt Sara had assured Adrian she was a virgin in high school, and he wanted to be the first to enjoy her tight, wet pussy, dressed up in that uniform.

The last of the Glacier Blue Rimowa cases, that were in the trunk, contained a variety of Trashy Lingerie fantasy costumes. Schoolgirl, French Maid, Cheerleader, Police woman, Nurse, you name it. All of the costumes had matching garter belts, accessories and shoes. This discovery was a real kick in the nuts. I closed the suitcase full of fantasy costumes, and loaded it into the trunk.

Finally, I opened up the pink Barbie suitcase. It looked like it belonged to a teenage girl, and I wondered if it contained Sara's makeup. I got my answer when I opened the lid and saw my new suit in the case. A cursory look through the case confirmed that it was mine. In addition to my suit, the pink suitcase contained a pair of dress shoes, the "SLUT" collar, and my pink choker with the bell on it.

As I continued to look in the girly suitcase, I found my tight black latex shorts, my yellow speedos that left nothing to the imagination, and a few pairs of underwear. There was one pair of shorts and a T-shirt in there also. And my "sucky pillow" and finally, Svetlana's spanking glove. What the fuck? I closed the case before I passed out from humiliation. When I placed it back in the trunk, I had to turn it on its side to make it fit. I noticed it had "Chrissy" in large white letters, on the side of the case. How the hell was I going to check into a busy Las Vegas hotel, with this pink Barbie suitcase?

I had created more space now, and was able to fit the two suitcases that were on my front seat, into the trunk. I got back inside the car. All that remained on the front seat was my backpack, and Sara's cabin luggage. Aroused as I was, I had another look inside. As I continued to root through her cabin luggage, I stumbled across the key to my cock-cage.

The second I found the key, I impulsively decided to release myself and jerk off. I was so horny, I would blow my load in a couple of minutes. I decided to jerk off onto the Playboy Bunny costume. Even though I hadn't come for five months, I knew that my puny load would pale in comparison to Adrian's copious ejaculate, that had completely soaked Sara's chest and stomach.

On the night of our Anniversary threesome, Adrian had ejaculated all across Sara's bridal veil, and discarded the lace wedding accessory on the floor of my office. When I found it, my instinct was to jerk off onto it, in an attempt to regain some sense of ownership of my bride. Maybe it would make me feel better today, if I blew my five month load all over that slutty pink Bunny costume.

Then it hit me. How would I shrink my cock down enough to get it back into the cage, after I came? Svetlana and Sara always used a large bag of ice. It made my dick shrivel up, and my balls would almost disappear, as they tried to retreat into my body for warmth.

I decided "fuck it" I was going to jerk off, and face the consequences. I lowered my sweatpants and pulled them down around my ankles. My pink silky pajama bottoms came down next. They were wet with pre-cum, as I was leaking through the cage with sexual anticipation.

The cage was designed to make self-removal very difficult. I imagine almost 100% of cock-cages are put on, and removed, by a third party. I know mine was. So, not much thought had been put into facilitating self-removal. The key hole was under the cage, and I tried to insert the key blindly, without success. I looked through Sara's case for a mirror. I did find a small make-up mirror in a Ziplock bag. However, it had cocaine residue all over it, and I didn't want to touch it.

I was getting more and more desperate. I really needed to get some release. Adrian was about to board a private jet with my wife, and she had packed two cheerleader uniforms for one weekend, for fuck's sake. One of which she had worn in High School, as an innocent virgin. Just the thought of Sara wearing that, as Adrian defiled her, had my cock throbbing. I struggled and strained with the key, and finally out of blind luck got the key into the lock. I heard a click as I turned the key, and unlocked my cock-cage!