All Comments on 'My Best Friend is a Domme Ch. 03'

by TwistedDejavu

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well I hope you continue since she now thinks he is gay. His ass is shaved I'm hoping as she increases her control that she has his whole body including genitals completely hairless. It sounds like his ass is going to be enjoyed I hope she starts to discipline him too he seems to like to follow orders.

wandereyewandereyeover 1 year ago
Awesome

I wish I had a friend like her. I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loving this story, oh for a friend like this. I can't wait to see where you take us next 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great work as always! Patty is really wrapping the protagonist tightly around her finger, I'm excited to see where this relationships goes:)

I'm not a writer so you can take any of my comments with a grain of salt, but one thing which I really enjoyed in the first chapter which I would have liked to see more of in this latest chapter is a description of Patty's outfits and body. I think a description from the protagonist's perspective of Patty's clothing (or strategically chosen lack of clothing), or of her legs, or lips, or skin, or arms, would help emphasize the lust he feels in her presence, as well as reinforce the feelings of sexual denial and impotence she effortlessly pours into him.

I really like the frequency and quality of your updates, keep up the great work:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why doesn't Conrad just come out and say his favourite is having a dome female sit on his face

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Maybe he should set his porn site on Dominatrix or Mistress or Pegging before closing it next time? Maybe it'll give her ideas where he can put is tongue to good use.

TamaboneTamaboneover 1 year ago

The public aspect of her control in this chapter was really exciting. To not only not have control over himself for the first time but to not have control in public was totally hot. The story is progressing at a perfect pace. I'm glad that she has finally taken his keys, and am equally glad that it didn't happen until chapter 3. Anxiously awaiting the next chapter. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

good she's finally taking control of his chastity cage, witk some ass play. keep going girl. please keep writing..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pegging would be a great add, maybe adding a friend or two to the fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. She's right she IS a bitch. Also an untrained dom just winging it? Yeah thays totally safe to do.

'she also still had the keys to my chastity cage.'

Good thing all cages can pretty much be backed out of or broken off! Also he has internet and the ability or order an extra set of keys. Yay for intelligent characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

The gay stuff ruined it for me, though.

Three stars.

Steve65999Steve65999over 1 year ago

Very enjoyable so far. I’m not a massive fan of forced denial and caging as it never feels realistic. But the pace of this and the friendship between them with both enjoying themselves is so lovely I feel I could take the plunge myself!!! Hopefully it’ll remain realistic and mutually satisfying. Great work. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think she is the girl of my dreams thank you

HeartfeltmanHeartfeltman8 months ago

Another excellent entry. Little details sprinkled about hint at things down the road, but they'r not overtly telegraphed. Great use of dialogue and a keen understanding of how accountability is a hot button for many readers.

Iwanowitz2002Iwanowitz20026 months ago

It just gets better. I would fear and crave this happening to me…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous