My Best Friend is a Domme Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally I sat up, as well as I could that is, with the broad base of the toy between my butt cheeks. In this position I could feel my cock pressing against the inside of my cage pretty hard. I hoped she would somehow not see that I got turned on by this, but I knew better.

"Wow, you obviously have done that before," Patty giggled. "It was hot to watch though." She seemed to blush a little. "Can you stand with that thing inside?"

I nodded, standing up to demonstrate her I could.

Suddenly it started vibrating. I shrieked and almost jumped. It wasn't the intensity of the vibrations that startled me, but having no control over it was a very different experience from operating it myself.

Patty giggled. "Can you do anything while wearing that?"

"Well, some things are hard or impossible. I can only sit with it with my ass forward and some movements will be really hard, so I have to do them slowly, like bending or squatting," I said, unconsciously keeping my hands in front of my encaged penis that was oozing precum.

Suddenly it started inflating. I went all wide eyed. That felt really scary.

"I won't accidentally make you explode if I push this button too long, will I?" Patty asked, grinning, while it slowly grew and grew within my abdomen.

"No," I said, my voice quite a bit higher than usual. "It will deflate automatically when at its max, but please stop before that." My voice seemed to get higher during that last sentence as I felt butt getting fuller and fuller and the pressure against my prostate increasing.

"Good," Patty said, holding the inflate button down until I visibly started squirming. Then she turned up the vibe a notch, making me moan. Patty just giggled at my predicament.

"Move your hands," she said. I looked down, realizing I was keeping my 'thingy' out of sight and dropped my hands, blushing.

She grinned her devious grin as she shut off the vibration. A second later I felt the large bubble in my butt deflate and I sighed with relieve.

"Okay, you've seen how it works," I said. "Can I take it out now?"

"No," Patty said. "Put your clothes on, we're going out."

"What!?" I exclaimed, going wide eyed again, not believing what she just said.

She stood up. "We're going out. The bars are still open and I want something stronger to drink," she stated determined, while picking up her purse. "Hurry up. Jeans will be fine."

"A bar? At this time?" I protested. I glanced at the clock and saw it was only 30 minutes past midnight. "The bars will be full of drunk teenagers at this time."

"I hope so," Patty grinned. "Now hurry up, get dressed."

Luckily for me, it was only a 6 minute walk to the nearest bar and Patty agreed to go there and not make me walk any further, although we both didn't like this particular bar too much. I felt like I was walking with my legs wide and I was sure I was making an absolute fool of myself, but she reassured me it wasn't noticeable that I walked funny at all. I wasn't sure if I believed her though. It didn't matter, I had no choice anyway, so I tried to keep myself together during the awkward walk. I felt the toy pushing against my prostate on every step I took and my underwear was getting soaked with precum.

"Patty, I really don't know if I can do this," I said when we were about 100 feet from the bar, suddenly feeling genuinely scared. There were people smoking outside and the noise of the music and all those people that would be inside made me sincerely doubt this. I had even briefly considered using my safe word.

We stopped walking. She stood in front of me, looking me in the eye, gazing if I was alright or just really nervous.

She stepped forward and hugged me. It was a gentle, very dear hug, as we shared so often as friends.

"Just one drink, alright?" she said, looking at me again. "You'll be fine and if you really want to go home, just raise your hand and we'll leave. I promise."

I took a deep breath and nodded. I could do this. I usually didn't like these bars too much, feeling socially awkward as I did, and with a prostate massager up my butt that could inflate or vibrate my sensitive insides at any moment made it even more scary for me.

We passed the people in front of the bar and entered. The place was absolutely crowded. Not just busy, but sardines in a can like crowded. I looked around and saw mostly very young people packed together, all in their summer clothes. Boys and girls were dancing, mostly squashed together due to the lack of space, and people moving between them holding drinks above their heads to keep them from spilling the contents of their glasses as they where mangled by the moving sea of drunken flesh.

We squeezed through the crowd towards a corner of the bar where there was a little more room to stand. I could feel elbows banging against my stomach and back, tits rubbing against my arms and butts bumping my hips the whole way. I was trying to keep my crotch from touching anyone in fear they would feel the hard cage in my pants, but I actually got bumped in the crotch twice during the way. I was wondering what made all those people defy a overcrowded space like this for fun, until I felt a soft, perky boob on my lower arm and realized being in such a crowded bar had is perks.

Patty luckily knew me very well and she knew I had a hard time with places like this. When we reached the corner, she shouted in my ear over the deafening music: "Wait here, I'll get us something to drink."

I nodded and stared at her butt as she started to make her way towards the bar, squeezing through the sea of teenagers.

I leaned against the wall and looked around me. Next to me a couple was kissing, a blonde girl with very round boobs in a very tight T-shirt that showed her bra, and a tall boy wearing a baseball cap. She pushed her tits against his chest while he rubbed her ass, almost burying his hand between her ass cheeks. She pulled her leg up, rubbing it against his while she grabbed his butt and pulled him against her. All of the sudden I was aware of my caged cock again, as I got turned on by the scene of teenage lust.

A girl squeezed passed some people in front of me and drunkenly lost her balance, almost falling, if it wasn't for catching herself with her butt on my hip. "Sorry!" she yelled across her shoulder as she restored her balance.

As I glanced to my other side, watching two young guys yelling in each other's ears in an attempt to have a conversation over the loud music, I suddenly felt the toy in my ass inflate. It slowly got bigger and bigger. I hoped she wouldn't inflate it all the way and just when I started to feel panic arise of it becoming too large for me to handle, it stopped growing. I felt really, really full. I looked around to see if I could spot Patty, but I didn't see her as my view was blocked by all those people.

Then the toy started vibrating, first slowly and then, almost immediately, at its highest stetting, sending very pleasurable vibrations through my prostate. I felt my cock twitch and knees buckle. God, that was intense. I tried to hide the reaction on my face as well as I could.

I looked back at the kissing couple next to me. They were really going at it, him kissing her neck while she had her head back, grinning in lust. When they moved a little I could see her hand on a unmistakable hardon in his pants. My dick let go of a large drop of precum, soaking my underwear. The toy pressed against my prostate, buzzing away, and I felt my breath increase. I had never cum from anal play at all, but I thought that maybe, on this setting, it might be possible. The muscles of my lower pelvis squeezed involuntary for a second and I felt the haze of horniness come over my mind. The buzzing fullness, pressing against my prostate and perineum felt amazing.

I got another glance of the girl squeezing the guys cock next to me and imagined how hard it was and how it would feel for the girl to touch it like that. I was wondering if she would be sucking that cock later tonight, when Patty appeared in front of me and pushed a large glass of beer into my hand.

She leaned against the wall next to me and shouted in my ear: "Are you alright?"

I smiled and nodded. I was alright. And very, very turned on. Again I wondered if this toy could make me cum like this.

She raised her glass of whiskey and took a sip. I quickly downed three big gulps of beer, realizing I might enjoy this place a little more if I got a little drunk.

"Look at them go," Patty shouted, referring to the kissing couple.

"Yeah," I shouted back. "She's rubbing is cock through his pants."

Patty looked a little closer and grinned when she saw her hand move between them.

Suddenly the toy in my ass grew a little more, increasing the pressure against my prostate. I went wide eyed for a second before I managed to relax again and just enjoy the feeling of it. Another lustful wave of deep horniness flowed through me and I moaned out loud, glad nobody could hear me over the music. The toy grew once more, now filling me up to the max of what I thought I could possibly handle. My breathing increased to almost panting. Patty just stood there and grinned at me, sipping her whiskey.

She deflated the toy and put on a pulsing vibrating pattern. I knew she couldn't see on the remote what pattern she had selected, but she watched my face closely to tell what was happening. This pattern pulsed, almost as if I got fucked slowly. It felt amazing, making me wish for it to actually move in and out of me.

A few minutes later she completely deflated the toy before she started inflating it again, watching me get filled up, the pressure and pleasure in my ass increasing. We looked straight into each others eyes as she kept pumping it up, until my facial expression changed, indicating she hit the right spot. I was so incredibly turned on. Not even that hard all the time but dripping with precum. I could feel it running down my balls. That full, vibrating feeling inside me, made me crave an orgasm, as if I was about to cum but just couldn't get over the hill. It was way more sensual than I had expected it be.

We slowly drank our drinks. The girl of the kissing couple was rocking her hips while his leg was between them, obviously riding his leg with her pussy like a puppy in heat. It was raunchy, erotic and sweet at the same time to look at.

Patty put her hand on my butt, squeezing my ass, softly at first and then really, really hard, digging her fingers into my flesh as hard as she could. I rolled my head back, moaning in pleasure and pain, while nobody could hear me over the load music.

All and all we were only there for maybe 40 minutes before we'd finished our drinks and wrestled our way back out of the crowd, my ass still very full and buzzing until we got outside in the relative cool air of this summer night. Once there, she turned off the vibration and deflated the balloon.

"Did you have fun?" she asked.

I nodded. "I'm so fucking horny right now," I confessed. "That was absolutely amazing!"

She grinned. "Do you want to jerk off when you get home?"

"Hell yeah," I said.

"Come on, I'll walk you home," she said, briefly wrapping an arm around me. I started my wide legged walk again, feeling the toy push against my prostate with every step.

"Did you have fun?" I asked.

"Yes, definitely. I love seeing you squirm, all blushing and moaning."

We silently walked back to my place. It was a friendly, understanding silence. I felt really connected to her and realized again how much I actually loved her.

At the door to my apartment building, she said: "I have to get home. I have to make up with Ben."

"Yeah, I understand. Will you be okay?"

"Yeah, I will. I just have to go say I'm sorry." With the 'I'm sorry' she mimicked a blowjob by moving her hand in front of her mouth while pushing her tongue against the inside of her cheek, making it sound like "I'w sowwy."

I burst into laughter and hugged her.

"Good luck and have fun," I said, kissing her cheek.

"Thanks," she said, kissing my cheek. And then she left.

It was only when I got home and pulled out that amazingly frustrating toy that I realized she not only didn't return the remote of the toy yet, she also still had the keys to my chastity cage.

12