All Comments on 'My Best Friend is a Domme Ch. 05'

by TwistedDejavu

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved this short chapter. Patty is preparing him to be either her slave or the couples houseboy I hope. She already knows he likes anal play so maybe he will become a pleasure slut for whomever she chooses or just keep him for their own use. Love Patty's evolution she will be an excellent mistress or maybe even owner. Will she have him pierced, branded, or otherwise marked as her or their property? Please continue I look forward to each page of this evolving saga.

agentstixagentstixover 1 year ago

Great story, it was a pleasure to read

FailedscoutFailedscoutover 1 year ago

Great chapter! I love "forced" spa treatment scenes and you did a great job here keeping it professional while also building him up to the edge of orgasm. Perhaps Patty sends him back for the tan that he was expecting but then finds out that she wants him to wear a bikini in the tanning booth.

Thank you for writing and posting here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

While I like the general premise of the story I feel that the trust between a Domme and sub/slave has be violated. Patty has put Conrad in two dangerous situations without asking if Conrad was ok with it. You do mention the "Safeword" aspect but she is counting on Conrad's sexual needs/ fantasies/desires to override basic aspects of trust and safety.

Although Conrad is submissive he must have realised that the Anal toy, when not correctly used can cause long term damage. Also outing Conrad to her boyfriend now leaves him vulnerable to ridicule or even extortion. Finally sending him with no prior discussion to be waxed, which is very painful and humiliating is also flagging red.

Patty is being more selfish, than being a true Domme, she cares nothing of their friendship or Conrad's safety feelings, just her own desires and fantasies.

sorry to be a downer

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m really surprised he didn’t blow his load when Deborah was man handling his junk after being locked up for a couple of days. Patty Has been learning very very fast, this will start to get very good pretty, all sorts of things can happen soon..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved Patty's idea for the wax treatment as it already shows it'll make the protagonist insecure and embarrassed in the presence of others, and her not even paying for the appointment was a nice little touch haha. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Slowly Patty is expanding her dominance on him. She doesn't seem to have much respect for her sub in the past two chapters. Celibacy isn't a very sexy thing, and can take it's toll on a sub over time. Curious how long before I get bored of reading. It's been gradually more intense thus far, 4 stars for the chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

But not much eroticism in waxing.

And you wrote: "...I screamed again, pretty load this time,..." You meant LOUD.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story line. I see myself and my Mistress/wife' path in your story line. 5 star

jimvettejimvetteover 1 year ago

If it had been me, I would have figured out how offer going down on the tech as a tip.

Stacked blond handling my junk, seems only appropriate and safe after putting the cage back on.

RegretsRegretsover 1 year ago

More Room in the Cage

With that pubic hair gone the cage will be a loose fit. What if she notices? What if she does not approve? He might mention that he is able to get a decent semi, in the extra space.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous