All Comments on 'My Best Friend is a Domme Ch. 12'

by TwistedDejavu

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well let me first say the length was outstanding, thank you. Second I loved Patty's willingness to see she didn't know everything and wants to learn, even though her comfort level is challenged. Conrad is interested in being Patty's sub and it seems like he is now curious about piercings I wonder if Patty is also? I guess time will tell. Now what happens to Ben? Will Patty drop Ben and accept Conrad as her 24/7 sub? I hope you continue and keep expanding the chapters. Thank you.

TyraeliiiTyraeliiiover 1 year ago

This story keeps getting better. Thank you !!!!!

EssEssCehEssEssCehover 1 year ago

Damn... there are these stories you've allready given 5stars on your scale... and then they just break that scale - what do you do then?...

I love that you combine a great premise, with awesome sexy action and now a growing process of two very lovable characters. Please try to keep up the great work, this could become a classic in the subgenre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is simply amazing, and the fact you are able to expand the world that these two are involved in so well is really impressive. I would be curious to see how Patty steps up her game in regards to the humiliation of Conrad since it came out he really enjoys that, in combination with how he begged to be used more. You have painted a very vivid world that I’m sure myself and others would love to live in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was wondering Conrad has experienced many kinky things and seems to be enjoying them but now that some time has elapsed is he ready for another waxing? If he returns to the salon does it offer any other services such as piercing or tats?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks! I like that they seem to be moving in a direction of more give-and-take and a more balanced bond rather than him merely her toy. And I suspect that you meant a "gynecologist's chair" rather than one for "genealogists"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really liked this chapter. Good that Patty is learning to differentiate between Sub and Slave. it was great to see that the relationship between Conrad and Patty had to change otherwise it would become toxic.

Really great character development here, with Conrad sharing his feelings and desires finally, also the fact Patty is starting realise the dynamics of a Domme / Sub relationship. Good subplot brewing with Patty.

Very good story, more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love that is is moving away from more of a "your a pervert, im going to treat you like a toy and then forget about you" and more into a semi-loving, balanced relationship.

hankaaron305hankaaron305over 1 year ago

I am LOVING this series!! There are not enough examples of loving femdom on this site, please please please keep that going and make our two heroes have love for each other in their hearts and a super healthy relationship.

To contribute my un-asked for 2 cents, I hope Ben like cheats on patty or something heinous so Conrad can take his rightful place as her bf. Either that or she gets him a sub gf, my boy big C should get to have some fucking in his life (is that the switch in me talking?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This had to be the best chapter yet and we real do appreciate that you expanded this one. it just fit so well with the other chapters. Please keep writing on this story, feel it can so much further and in so many different directions..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am enjoying this story and have a suggestion for a plot twist: Petty is seduced by Sue to become her submissive. As part of her training to become a better Domme. Because, as Sue's history suggests, the best Dommes know first hand what it is like to be submissive...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is the best chapter so far.....

CountcuckCountcuckover 1 year ago

Thank you, I really enjoyed the story and felt myself longing to be in Conrad’s shoes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like the story. And would like to suggest a plot twist if I may. How about Sue seducing Patty and turning her into a submissive to her. As part of her training of course. Because in order to be a good Mistress she needs to experience what it is like being a sub. Not to mention that Sue started this way too, so she leads by example. And the fact that she is already a little at awe of Sue should make it look like the most natural thing.

TamaboneTamaboneover 1 year ago

You have captured my interest again. The aspect of them both learning the proper ways of a D/s relationship really works for me. It makes me see their story as an honest experience of two real people. No one starts out a D/s relationship knowing the proper everything, so them being corrected on what they were doing makes perfect sense. Moving into what is going on in Party's head has me really intreagued. Anxiously awaiting the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Patty is beginning to learn. Conrad has been there since the beginning. The best relationships are those with friends we have known for some time and become much more.

Dwfree_V2Dwfree_V2over 1 year ago

Absolutely with out a doubt the best chapter so far.. In my opinion this just went to the possibility to becoming a long term novella instead of just a short story. Getting educated on slave vs sub and discussing needs and discussing concent even if those words were not used. Minor gripe.. It is either whipping or flogging. Going back and forth I still not sure which one to visualize although I went with flogger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My first comment o this story. Story has been good but long. I disliked Patty a bit but tolerated her and enjoyrd their relationship. This chapter crystallized that foe me. It is making Patty a far deeper character, I think there is some serious history to her bewhavior that has not yet surfaced. Not sure if the author knew or planned that from beginning, iut without turning overly emotional or traumatic, it would be really good to share in seeing what makes her tick. The anger referred to here, her defensiveness, etc. It is quite delicious, more than the actual perv stuff at this point. She questioned ever giving Conrad release. They are good friends, so why is she such a jerk? Could it change? Could there be romance? Not that that is necessary, but I think I would like to see emotional growth for Patty. Apparently, she needs it! Great job taking this out of the mundane,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How outstanding is this story?!! Other commenters have lavished praise for - the entire story line, but this chapter is truly the most exciting. And educational. I’ve been reading Domme/sub for a few years, always looking for loving Domme/submissive man stories. This is it! I would have expected it to be a married couple, but this story blew up that assumption.

Oh, and what about Ben? What are we going to do with Ben? Is Patty’s hangup that since she’s Ben’s gal she is convinced it would be disloyal or immoral to touch or pleasure Conrad? We’ll have to leave it to the author’s capable hand for resolution of this.

For someone writing in English when his/her native tongue is something else, we certainly should forgive a slight slip in spelling or two. J.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You're doing great. Minor misspelled words here or there, but nothing distracting.

Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

one note, you wrote that Eve had a sternum piercing. That would be ver unusual, I think you meant septum

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

never thought i was into bdsm but this is hot wish i was conrad. I love how your mind works please keep writing. thank you

HeartfeltmanHeartfeltman8 months ago

If I were to describe what I most enjoy about this particular erotic series is that I have no idea where the story will go. The interaction between characters feels genuine and not the least bit contrived. I can't say enough how much I enjoy the ease and skill of this particular writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous