All Comments on 'My Best Friend is a Domme Ch. 16'

by TwistedDejavu

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well as always this was outstanding. The length was wonderful and although it seemed like this was the end of the story I hope it wasn't. Patty finally, with some help, found her true love in Conrad, I would love to see her deepen both their love and his submission. If you decide to end the series here you did a great job with your first series, I hope you continue to write and with great pleasure I will continue to read your work. Thank you.

BimsehugBimsehugover 1 year ago

Still an amazing story. Getting better and better as we move along!

Thanks for your effort

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

excellent character development, the realization that Conrad is the man she needs, even though she does not understand that fact is a great addition to the plot of this story. it was inevitable that they would find this out, sue just helped it along. keep writing i look forward to your next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You really have achieved something very rare and special here. A storyline that doesn't sensationalise and flows wonderfully, characters that are believable and engaging and a description of a fet relationship that I can relate to real life one's I have know. This is superbly done, thank you for sharing it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

making me strain in my own cage reading this. please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another great one. Please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Patty finally realized her feelings for Conrad. Great story development and characters. I'm enjoying every word. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I nearly cried when she said she loved him. The characters are so real it’s really very nice. Keep writing! This could easily become a book, maybe the “me too” movement version of 50 shades!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

this had to be the best chapter yet. please write some more chapters! there is sooo much more that can be written with out repeating your self. i can imagine several more chapters for them. two right off hand would Patty and perv at tonights party, with Patty flogging Perv very hard with her new flogger and both enjoying it without guilt. then maybe Patty asking Sue to help Perv tie her to the sybian in the same position on a sybian as Eve was in..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

JUST AMAZING! Please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Omg what a wonderful chapter! I absolutely loved it! I felt like Conrad has always had these feelings for Patty even if he wouldn’t admit it! Now we know Patty deeply down feels the same there are so many different directions the story can go! Please don’t end it here. You are doing wonderfully!

fmp0927fmp0927over 1 year ago

Thoroughly enjoying this series. I love that Patty is finally recognizing that they're more than just friends. Both characters are totally believable and relatable. Just the right mixture of kink and relationship building. Keep up the great work and I agree, when finished, this would make a great book.

SlavexcanSlavexcanover 1 year ago

Gracias, no dejes nunca esta historia. Me encanta!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please keep the chapters coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wauw! That was a great story, love this series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dying for the next chapter. Keep em coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with fmp0927, this should be a book so I could give it to some new couples in the scene. Its a great story and will make an even better primer for some.

SubpeterbwSubpeterbwover 1 year ago

This was probably one of the best chapters so far. You really don't expect this much character development in these stories so it's always a pleasant surprise when something this well written comes along. Kudos to the author on this one!

cmj711cmj711over 1 year ago

OMG, that was so awesome, finally Patty is opening up & learning how to feel love.

Keep up your amazing writing, you are truly gifted.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is the best chapter so far!!!! Eve, wow! Does Patty eventually end up on the Sybian just like Eve experienced??

HeartfeltmanHeartfeltman8 months ago

I'm adding this to my favorites for one particular reason. Admittedly of the 15 -16 chapters I've read thus far, any number of them could have been on my favorite list. This is easily my favorite series on this site, (thus far).

I'm choosing to "favorite" this particular chapter because a side character is dispensing wisdom in such a thoughtful, insightful manner. It's an entirely different voice than others in this tale and it rings genuine. Sue and Maggie play similiar roles yet each is unique in their own way. I loved Sue's effect on Patty. Superb.

HeartfeltmanHeartfeltman8 months ago

This was another gift.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous