All Comments on 'My Best Friend is a Domme Ch. 17'

by TwistedDejavu

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well welcome back I was hoping the series wasn't over and was glad it wasn't. The length and substance of this chapter was great. The love story continues I love that Patty and Conrad made love and now will they continue and maybe increase their kinky activities? Sue is a great fit for Patty and her domme education. I hope they attend her parties often and in fact book more weekends for fun and kinky education. Again thank you for continuing this wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awww... so hot and so sweet...

You only need to wrap this up and you´ve produced a terrific first story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

very nice chapter and great to see them blossom into their roles and finally patty is realizing she has the man she needs. keep writing your fans are loving this story line. i am wondering where their adventure will take them next. but wherever you take this story it will be great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The best story on this site, i am looking forward to them taking it further with things like pain etc

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just WOW !!! Please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

brilliant writing, again! 👍

RoyallyconfusedRoyallyconfusedover 1 year ago

The only reason I keep refreshing this site is to see if there's another chapter. I'm so into Patty and her Perv. Please please keep them coming. (No pun intended.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Holy cow this was beautiful and hot. The story until now all feels like buildup to here emotionally. I enjoyed the previous chapters but you wrote this with great intimacy and heat. The payoff to all that buildup. Simply wow! Stunning sex/love scene that could not and did not stand on its own, but was built on everything prior. Truly moving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This series has been absolutely great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anther great one. please do at least one more chapter more would be greatly appreciated. Patty now has conplete control of her sub lover Conrad, and he knows his place as her submissive. not even having to be told to go down on her to give her the orgasm she so badly still needed even though her pussy was still full of his creampie. please don't let this be the last chapter. please close it out, in a happy ever kinky ending..

s2455s2455over 1 year ago

Great story!

I loved the build up of the characters. You did a great job of portraying there feelings and fears. The sex and kink was nice also.

I hope you continue writing this or other stories.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It would great if you could work in some marking of the slave . Such as chastity piercing, nipple piercing etc. Tjis is such a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, well, well, they finally confessed their "Love" for one another. Now where do they go from here?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m hoping this takes a turn towards FLR with a cuckold element. Patty taking more dominant lovers, but returning to Conrad for her other needs and support.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please keep going!

SlavexcanSlavexcanover 1 year ago

Sobresaliente. No podria dejar de leer esta maravilla. Gracias

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful story. Please keep going.

Submisky35Submisky35over 1 year ago

Wow! Extremely well-written description of their (finally) consummated love. This was the culmination of a long story of their slowly evolving relationship which kept my interest through these 17 chapters. This could be a fitting end to the story, but if there's more to come, I'll be anxious to see where it goes from here. Five stars!

gsb1954gsb19549 months ago

Great story I'm not into BDSM and it still made me hard

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I am glad she checks in with him, but I note she typically does so after the fact. Why was she so slow to welcome him into her life? She was lucky he put up with so much miss-treatment from her, before she finally "got it."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous