My Best Friend is a Domme Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course ma'am," I said.

She climbed off me and I got up. Just before I was about to take off, I had an idea.

"You know," I said, "I once saw a video of a woman that had the keys to her sub's cage on a necklace around her neck. Maybe that's a nice way to keep them with you?"

Her eyes looked surprised. "Oh, that's a great idea!" she said. "That way I can keep them on my body, close to my heart, all the time. Hang on, I'll go with you upstairs. I think I have just the right necklace for that somewhere in my purse."

She got up, took my hand and together we walked through the room towards the corridor, passing Charlie and her girls, who were mostly naked by now and playing with each others bodies in various ways, and Raven, who was petting Martin's belly.

We entered our room and Patty immediately dived into her purse. Seconds later she took out a gold necklace.

"Yes! I still had it in my purse," she said. "My sister gave it to me for my last birthday, but I didn't have a locket to put on it or something, so I carried it with me until I found something. I never got around to it though, until now."

Her eyes where twinkling when she took my keys from the nightstand and put the necklace through the ring.

"You know, I would feel a lot safer if you put one of those keys in a safe place at home, so there's a spare somewhere," I said. "Especially now I'm wearing a steel cage. It seems hard to open it in case the keys get lost."

"Yeah, I totally understand," she said. She took the keys off the necklace again and removed one key from the ring. She put the key with the ring in her purse and then ran the necklace through the little hole in the other key.

"I'll take good care of them," I promise she said as she started to put her hands under her hair to put the necklace on.

"Wait!" I said, raising my hand.

She stopped moving and looked puzzled at me.

"Please, allow me to put the necklace on you?" I asked. "As a token of my commitment to you as a sub. I really would like to put it on for you."

She smiled as she moved her hands back and held out the two ends of the necklace.

We stood close together. I took the ends of the necklace in my hands and looked at the key for a moment. Then I kissed it briefly while looking into Patty's eyes, the eyes of my best friend, my Domme and the girl next door I was so much in love with.

Patty held her hair up and I moved closer, looking around her neck to see my hands.

"I hereby officially hand you the keys to my chastity cage," I said while I fastened the necklace. "They are yours to guard and keep, for as long as you wish. They are a symbol of my devotion to you. And they are not just the keys to my cock, they're the keys to my heart as well. As long as you wear this necklace and my key, I promise you will my one and only Domme and I'm yours to command as you wish."

I looked Patty in the eyes as she slowly dropped her hair. Her eyes were shimmering with emotion.

"Do you really feel that way?" she asked softly.

"Yes, I do."

"Thank you," she said softly. Then she lifted the key and kissed it. "I gladly keep the key for you and I happily accept your devotion. I'll take good care of the keys and of you. I promise."

We both silently smiled lovingly at each other. God I wanted to kiss her so bad, but I didn't.

She did though. "Come here," she said as she stepped forward and kissed me. We started really kissing, tongues and all, while her hands ran over my naked back and I wrapped my arms around her. We pushed our bodies together, feeling each others breaths. It was hot.

Soon her breathing changed to the distinct breathing of a girl getting turned on while we were still kissing. The passion increased. I felt her short nails on my back and I loved it. My cock was pressing against the steel bars of it's cage.

And then she broke the kiss, keeping me at bay with a hand on my chest. She closed her eyes for a moment, licking her lips. It was apparent to me she was containing her arousal.

Then she cleared her throat before she said: "I was going to play with you, not make out with you. So, let's go downstairs, alright?"

I grinned at her. "Yes ma'am."

She chuckled.

We headed towards the door, but then she said: "Wait."

I looked at her puzzled.

She took her T-shirt off, revealing a black lace bra. It accentuated her small boobs very well. Then she quickly pulled down her yoga pants, showing a matching hipster. The lace on the front just showed her landing strip if you looked really closely.

She smiled at me seductively. "I just want to feel a little more sexy when we play."

When we came down the stairs we heard screams. Two girls, from the sound of it. They seemed to be coming from the tiled medical room, of which the door was open. We peeked inside and saw Mistress Britney hosing down her two girls in the open shower area. Judging by their reactions the water was really cold, since they shrieked and screamed when the water hit them. They both were shivering and protecting their sensitive parts with their hands and arms, huddling together like cows in the rain.

Mistress Britney aimed the hose at the cubby girls pussy, who was covering it with her hand.

"Come on, move your hand," Mistress Britney said. "You need to wash your fuck hole. If you don't move your hand, I'll put you in that chair and put this hose up your cunt for 10 minutes to rinse it out, so just move that hand and wash your dirty cunt!"

Then she briefly pointed the hose at the skinny girl's pussy, who also was covering it up. "You too. Come on, the water isn't going to get any warmer if you wait. If you think it's too cold, you better hurry up and get it over with."

The chubby girl complied and spread her pussy with her hands and when Mistress Britney aimed the cold water on her sensitive parts, she shrieked again, but she kept it open and rubbed it, cleaning it with the cold water.

Patty and I looked at each other, our facial expressions clear about how happy we were not one of those girls. Then we both giggled and quickly moved on.

When we entered the main room, I immediately noticed the three naked girls on the floor of the seating area with the large TV. Charlie was squatting on Mindy's face and bearing down, making it impossible to breath for Mindy, while she was pinching the girls nipples and watching Jean eat Mindy's pussy. She briefly raised her butt up and Mindy took a quick breath. Then Charlie planted her pussy and butt hole on the pretty girl's face again.

Charlie looked in our direction and cheerfully yelled: "Ooh, hot girl in lingerie, ten o'clock!"

Patty chuckled at her.

Then I noticed something moving fast on my left. Martin came speed crawling at us. Patty noticed him too, but she froze momentarily since he was heading straight for her. Patty shrieked when he just buried his face into her crotch, and then she started laughing hysterically, moving away from him, pushing his head away. He kept pressing his face against her pussy though.

"Martin!" Raven yelled. She had been texting on her phone, but now she jumped up and ran towards him, grabbing his chest harness and pulling him away from Patty, who was still laughing hysterically.

"Ooh, that is so scary and funny at the same time," Patty cooed.

"Yeah, sorry about that," Raven said. She tried to look serious but she had to repress a grin. "He does that sometimes. Just kick him in the nuts if he does it again."

"Oh, it's alright I guess," Patty said, still laughing.

Then Raven let go of the harness and then he came in my direction. I quickly cowered backwards, but luckily Raven caught him before he reached me.

"He only does that to people he really likes, so it seems you're in his friend zone," Raven said. Then she squatted in front of Martin and ruffled his hair. "You know you can't go around sniffing peoples crotches, right?" she said to him while Patty moved to my side and wrapped her arm around my waist.

Martin nodded.

"Okay, don't do that anymore then. Treat?"

Martin opened his mouth wide and Raven forcefully spit into his mouth. He grinned widely at his Domme, or his owner maybe, while he swallowed her spit.

"Good boy, now go sit over there," she said. Martin obeyed immediately and crawled to the spot she pointed to.

Raven then stood up and faced us.

"Again, I'm really sorry. Are you alright?" she asked us.

"Yes, I am," Patty said sincerely, smiling.

Then Raven looked at us standing close together, our hips pressing together and our arms around each other, and said: "You two are such a cute couple."

Patty chuckled and said: "Oh, we're not a couple."

Raven just smiled and tilted her head a little, staring at the key on Patty's necklace, and said: "Interesting." Then she walked back to her seat next to Martin and ruffled his hair.

Patty squeezed my butt and said: "Playtime perv." Then she let me go and walked onto the playground, looking around at the equipment and the gear hanging on the wall, seemingly figuring out what she wanted to do to me. She briefly touched a pillar of the bondage rack.

She looked so hot, barefoot in her nice black lingerie set, her hipster hugging the top part of her bubble butt. The looks of her and the anticipation of not knowing what she was going to do to me was really exciting. But mostly I felt my love for her flow through my body again and I smiled.

"Go get our bag of toys," she said, still looking around, now focusing on the St. Andrews cross between the two high and narrow cages.

"Yes ma'am," I said and I headed to the seating area with the big fireplace.

Once I got there I suddenly noticed Sue, sitting in her chair. She had her laptop on her lap and was working, seemingly preferring the kinky ambience of the grand looking main room of the barn over her home office.

"Hey Conrad, how are you doing today?" she asked when I entered the seating area.

"I'm doing great," I said, grinning from ear to ear. I quickly picked up the bag, while whispering to Sue: "We made love last night."

Sue smiled a very joyful, proud smile. "I see," she said. "That sounds wonderful."

"It was," I said chuckling. "But if you'll excuse me, she wants to play, so I'll have to get back."

"I totally understand," she said. "Go and have fun!"

"Thank you," I said. Then, before heading back to my Domme, I added: "For everything."

She smiled motherly and nodded her head in acknowledgement.

I hurried back to Patty, keeping a keen eye on Martin, hoping he wouldn't make a run for it to sniffle my balls, but he just smiled at me as I walked passed. Raven was sitting back on a chair, relaxing and having a cup of coffee.

Patty was standing next to the bright red St. Andrew's cross that looked to be made of some kind of wood, covered by a rubbery looking layer that still showed the grain of the wood. Patty was absent mindedly playing with the key on her necklace. She smiled at me while I walked towards her, a loving smile, and her eyes twinkled.

I handed her the bag and she put it next to the cross, a little set back so it wouldn't be in the way. Then she walked towards me until she stood really close in front of me. We made eye contact. Her hazelnut brown tried to read my thoughts and feelings by looking at me.

Then she put both hands on my shoulders, her forearms resting on my chest. For a second I thought, or hoped maybe, that she would kiss me again, but she didn't. Her smile widened as she gently guided me backwards until my back touched the cool, hard cross. Then she took one of my hands and guided it upwards. She stretched herself out, standing on her toes, to hook my cuff to the buckle dangling on a short chain from the end of the cross.

When she passed towards the other side, she ran her hand across my chest, giving me goosebumps. She looked so hot in her black underwear.

After she had connected my wrists to the cross, she squatted and gently guided my feet apart. I realized the width of the cross felt wider than it looked. It had to be at least a 3 foot spread, and that feels pretty wide apart. It put strain on my legs, but it felt really hot to be tied to this thing and being all spread and stretched out felt really sexy. My cock was growing quickly in it's tight cage.

When Patty got up again, she put her hand on my chastity cage and moved it around a little, feeling the resistance of my growing cock inside it. And her moving it like that only sped up the speed in which it grew.

Patty just looked at me for a few seconds. Then she said: "Let's get this thing off you." She gently cupped my balls for a second, smiling at my pulsing and red cockhead bulging a little between the bars of the cage. Then she bent forward so the key on her necklace could reach the lock without taking it off her neck. I felt her soft hair on my smooth pubic area and hips while she unlocked me.

As soon as she took out the lock, my cock jumped out, wearing the steel cage as a hat. I heard Patty chuckle when she watched it jump out. Then she grabbed hold of the cage and pulled it off. My cockhead showed the imprints of the bars.

Then she lovingly massaged my cock a little. It was throbbing in her hand, the steel ring around my cock and balls adding to the strength of my erection. It looked fierce, swollen and the veins on my shaft were clearly visible.

Then the two naked girls walked in, followed closely by Mistress Britney, who was holding a riding crop. She had put a large, metal collar around each girls neck.

Patty ran her index finger over the slit of my cockhead, collecting precum. She looked at her finger for a second and then held it out in front of my face. I was just moving my head forward and opening my mouth, expecting her to want me to lick it off, but she looked me straight in the eyes and then licked it off herself.

"Hmm, that's not bad," she said. Then she suddenly pressed her body against mine, trapping my pulsing cock between my naked belly and her panties and she kissed me, forcing her tongue into my mouth. I could still vaguely taste my own precum on her tongue.

She put a hand on my chest and kissed my neck, nibbling it and placing a few small, wet kisses on it. Then she whispered in my ear: "Are you turned on perv?"

"Yes," I moaned while she nibbled on my earlobe. God, that felt hot.

"I can feel it," she whispered in my ear. Then she pushed her wet tongue in my ear, making me moan again. "Your hard cock..." Lick, "pressing on my belly...." Lick, "makes me so..." Lick, "wet..."

I thought I might spontaneously cum with her nibbling my ear and pressing her pubic area against my cock like that, but I didn't.

Instead, the clear voice of Mistress Britney interrupted us when she said loudly: "Excuse me, may I have your attention for a minute please?"

Patty stopped nibbling and stepped away, looking at Mistress Britney and exposing my raging hardon to the world, making me blush.

"I'm really sorry, but there doesn't seem to be a good time to interrupt you all," Mistress Britney continued. "I wanted to ask for your help. You see, these two girls want to know what it's like to be a slave, so you could help me out with their training if you like. They will be both free use for the rest of the afternoon, meaning anyone of you can do whatever you want with them."

Mistress Britney slowly paced up and down in front of the girls as she spoke, her hands behind her back, holding the riding crop. She had written 'slave' on the upper chests of both girls, and '#1' on the thin girl's belly and '#2' on the chubby girls belly.

"Their safe word is 'red' and as long as they don't use it, you can do pretty much anything you want. So you could really help us out if you like by using them as the slaves they want to be. Thank you."

"Ooh! I want those fat titties over here!" Charlie immediately yelled. Her curly hair was all ruffled up, making her look wild with her large, round eyes and naked boobs. "I really would like to see if I can fit my fist inside of her."

Mindy chuckled. The chubby girl did not though, she looked shyly at the floor in front of her.

Mistress Britney smacked the girl's ass hard with the riding crop, making her jump and yelp a startled scream.

"You heard the Lady," Mistress Britney said, pointing in Charlies direction. "Get your fat ass over there!"

"Yes Mistress," the girl said and she hurried towards the group of naked girls on the floor of the seating area with the large TV, her big bruised tits shaking as she moved.

Patty stood next to me with a hand on my ass, watching the scene, and my cock still stood straight up, although the distraction did cause it to lose a bit of it's hardness. I noticed the skinny girl peeking at it for a second.

"What do you say boy, would you like to go hump the naked girl?" Raven asked Martin.

He nodded.

"Well go on, go get her!" Raven said, unhooking his leash.

Martin speed crawled towards the girl on his mittens and kneepads. The girl seemed to be frozen, looking dumbstruck at the smallish, naked guy storming at her like that. When he reached her he tried to push his face into her crotch, but she shrieked and instinctively tried to turn away. Now that she turned, I could see her butt still had three or four swollen red stripes on them from the caning last night. Martin just followed her movements, determined to sniff her bare pussy. The girl giggled nervously, trying to keep his head away from her with her hands, just like Patty had done earlier.

I heard Patty chuckle and then she softly said to me: "I can understand her fear, it is a pretty scary to have a grown naked man coming at you on all fours to sniff your groin." She then wiggled her arm between my back and the cross and lovingly wrapped her arm around my waist while she put her head on my shoulder. Together we watched the scene.

The girl had lowered her defenses a little and let Martin sniff her groin. She still nervously held both hands on his head to at least have some control. Martin forcefully pushed his face in her groin a couple of times, the girl still giggling nervously. Then he quickly crawled around her, stood up on his knees and put his mitten covered hands on her shoulders, pushing her. The girl didn't know how to respond to that, so she started walking, but Martin followed her, shoveling on his knees. When she turned away he had to come down again on all fours to be able to crawl faster in order to keep up with her, but he kept crawling until he was behind her again and again he pushed her on her shoulders.

Mistress Britney quickly stepped away into our direction, giving the two room to move around.

"Better get down on your knees girl," Raven said, who had stood up and was staying close to Martin to make sure everything went safe. "He'll push you over if you don't."

The girl started lowering herself down, slowly getting on her knees while nervously eyeballing the wild looking man that chased her. Martin immediately moved behind her and buried his face between her butt cheeks and started licking her, making long laps over her pussy and ass. The girl went wide eyed and giggled nervously, surprised by the unexpected tongue between her legs. She let out some nervous sounding 'ooh's and 'aah's between her giggles.

Patty still leaned against me, absent mindedly caressing my chest as she watched Martin licking the girl's pussy.

"You're such a hot looking couple," Britney said. She had moved close to us to make even more room for the scene.

"Oh, we're..." Patty started, but then she realized she was holding me, cuddling me even, although I was tied to a cross and couldn't cuddle her back, and she seemed to give up. "Thanks," she said.

I chuckled and in response to that, Patty slapped my belly with a flat hand, making me grunt. And that made Britney chuckle.

The slave girl now had a different expression on her face. She seemed to slowly shift from a scared girl to a girl enjoying having her pussy licked. She even moaned a little, her 'ooh's and 'aah's softened, and a few seconds later she bit her lip as she closed her eyes. Martin seemed to get more into it too, his large cock becoming slowly more erect while he licked her more purposefully.