My Best Friend is a Domme Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patty stopped again. "So, this should give stronger thuds, right?" she asked and then a heavy thud hit my ass. It hurt, a lot more than the diagonal strokes she had given me before, but what surprised me more was the force hitting my body than the pain. It really felt like a thud.

She gave me a few of those strokes and then she apparently switched to a different technique since a different kind of force hit my poor ass. It was the same flogger, but now it stung way more on my skin. These impacts made me scream. It hurt bad and I started clenching my ass again. She hit me a few times more and I managed to take them, but I screamed with every impart.

Then Patty stopped again, leaving me panting and sweating slightly. My ass felt like it was on fire and I could feel my heartbeat in it. It must have been as red as a lobster.

"Well, that was fun," Patty said. "Thanks for the quick lesson."

"You're welcome. I teach classes if you ever want to take one."

"Yes, I'd love too I guess," Patty said. "But now, let's play a little with those two. I was thinking, can we turn the girl around?"

"Like with her back to him?" Mistress Britney asked.

"No, I mean with her feet up, like you had her hanging yesterday," Patty said.

"Sure," Mistress Britney said. "Why don't you let them down and I'll show you how."

As the winch let us down and our hands lowered, the girl and I both walked backwards a little. I could see her face again. She smiled at me, a little shyly maybe, but she did. Then she looked at my half hard cock and when I looked down as well I noticed a really long strand of precum hanging between us. It made me blush. It felt really strange to me to have been so close to her without her consent, or even without knowing her.

When Patty disconnected my hands, she used the hook to hook my hands behind my back. She smiled at me, asking me if I was alright, and I was. Then she positioned me out of the way.

I watched from a distance how they hooked up the girl, my ass still feeling painful and hot from the flogging. They laid her down on her back and put suspension cuffs on her ankles before hooking them on a spreader bar. Then they hoisted her up slowly. The girl seemed to be used to being suspended upside down, because she knew how to support her upper body and how to prevent putting strain on her neck or her head hitting the floor while her body slowly came loose from the ground.

As soon as she hung in the air, her legs spread wide and her hands just able to touch the floor, Patty hooked her hands behind her back. I briefly thought about how scary that must feel, to be unable to support yourself while hanging from your ankles. She looked really hot though, with her legs spread like that. I could see her front this time, while yesterday I only saw her back when she was suspended like this. Her smooth pussy looked really accessible and I loved the sight of her small boobs hanging down, or upwards maybe from her point of view.

Patty walked towards her and ran her hand down her inner thigh. She seemed to be looking at her pussy, which was now at the height of Patty's chest. She put her hand on it briefly, feeling the softness of her labia, maybe checking for wetness. Then used her thumbs to spread the lips. She massaged the girls pussy and labia a little, exploring it's feels and looks. Unfortunately I couldn't see Patty's face, I was really curious about her expression since it was the first time she ever touched another girl's pussy. I got turned on again, watching my best friend standing there in her sexy underwear, discovering the feel of another girl's pussy. She ran a finger along the girl's slit and then pushed a finger inside her, moving it a little, poking around. The girl made a few little sounds as the inexperienced Domme's fingers explored the insides of her sensitive area. When Patty took out her finger she sniffed it briefly, maybe wondering about the taste, wondering if she would like to even play with a pussy maybe.

"That's so weird," Patty said, chuckling as she wiped her finger on the girl's inner thigh. She massaged the girl between her legs again. "It's so soft and so firm at the same time."

Then she slapped the girls exposed mound. It made a loud slapping noise and the girl squealed. I noticed her legs muscles move in an reflex. Patty slapped it a few more times and then she turned around towards me, grinning. I was just standing there with my hands behind my back and my half hard cock lazily pointing forward.

Patty walked up to me, her eyes twinkling. She stood in front of me with her loving smile on her face.

"Want to have some fun perv?" she asked me, grinning.

"With you? Always," I said.

She chuckled. "Always, Miss Patty," she corrected me.

"Yes, sorry Miss Patty."

She grinned again. Then she grabbed hold of the buckle holding my hands together behind my back and used it to steer me into the direction of the girl. She stopped me just inches from the suspended girl. Patty stepped back a little, checking if this position worked for whatever she had in mind. Then she briefly walked to the remote of the winch and raised the girl until her bare, smooth pussy was about the height of my neck and her face was just inches from the tip of my cock.

Patty stood beside me and wrapped her arm around my waist. She smiled at me, her hazelnut brown eyes twinkling.

"You see that pussy perv?" she asked.

It was hard to miss a pussy this close to my face, so I answered "Yes Miss."

"What do you see if you look at that? How does it look to you?" she asked as she smiled teasingly at me.

"It looks nice Miss," I said submissively.

"Really? I think it just looks like a wrinkly gap," Patty said, chuckling. I could see she was loving this. "Do you think it looks attractive?"

I knew she wanted a truthful answer. "Yes, it does to me Miss," I said.

"Interesting. You must be some kind of pervert," she said.

"I guess I must be Miss," I said, grinning at her over our inside joke.

Then Patty squatted so her face was at the level of the girl's face. And my cock.

"What about you girl, do you see that cock?" she asked.

"Yes Mistress," the girl said.

"It's Miss Patty," Patty said.

"Yes Miss Patty."

"How does it look to you?" Patty asked her. "Tell the truth."

The girl paused for a second, then she answered: "I think it looks pretty nice Miss Patty."

"Now that answer I do understand. Do you think it looks attractive?"

"Yes Miss Patty," the girl answered.

"Ah, you must be some kind of slut then," Patty said.

"I guess I am Miss Patty," the girl said.

Patty stood up and grinned at me again. I loved seeing her get all dominant on the girl. And on me. And Patty's twinkling eyes, betraying she loved it.

Patty walked to Mistress Britney and whispered something. Mistress Britney nodded and walked away, while Patty came to stand next to me again.

"Okay perv," Patty said to me, very softly, "I'm going to give some instructions soon and whatever you do, don't cum without permission. I mean it. Ask for permission on time, no accidentally ruining your orgasm, alright?"

"Yes ma'am," I said. I could do that, no problem. I wanted to please her.

Then Patty squatted to see the girls face again, so she could say to her: "That goes for you too. If you feel the need to cum, ask for permission. No cumming without it, understood girl?"

"Yes Miss Patty," the girl said compliantly.

Patty walked around and unhooked my wrists. Then she walked around the girl. She smiled at me, looking at me between the spread thighs of the upturned girl, before asking for my hands. I stretched out my hands around the girl's waist. Patty pulled me closer by my wrists, forcing my upper chest to press against the girl's pubic area, her pussy just an inch or two from my face. It was close enough for me to smell it's scent.

Patty connected my wrist cuffs together again with the hook. I stood there, awkwardly hugging the girls waist just above, or below, her hips. I was holding back my hips a little to prevent my cock from touching the girl's face and keeping my head up to prevent my face touching her pussy. It felt really weird to be this close to the pussy of a girl I had never even talked to. And it felt hot too, having my arms around her waist, touching her soft, warm body. It made my cock grow a little more.

Mistress Britney turned up and handed Patty a large magic wand vibrator. She quickly put the plug attached to it into an extension cord and plugged that into a socket on the wall.

Patty turned on the magic wand and pressed it against the girl's clit.

"Whaah!! Ooohh...." the girl exclaimed. I could feel her breath on my cock and balls.

"Okay girl," Patty said loud and clear, making sure the girl could hear her over the buzzing of the wand, "I want you to make that cock cum. I'll keep pressing this thing on here until you do. I really don't care how many times you cum, as long as you ask for permission, but I'm going to keep this here until you've swallowed the load that's inside that cock!"

"Yes Miss Patty," the girl said and immediately she put her mouth on my cock. I went wide eyed. I hadn't had a blowjob in years and now all of the sudden a warm, wet mouth sucked my cockhead inside of it. I felt her tongue move and I moaned. Patty just grinned at me, amused at my facial expression.

Patty looked down and put her body against the back of the suspended girl, making sure she couldn't get far away from my throbbing dick, pressing our naked bodies against each other. Now that she could reach it better, the girl immediately took my cock deep inside her warm mouth. God, that felt good.

I tried to look at the girl's pussy, but I couldn't see much of it since the large vibrator was right in front of my chin. I had to be careful not to touch it with my face. It made a lot of noise and I could only imagine how that must feel for the girl that was sucking my dick.

I looked at Patty's familiar face. Her smile and twinkling eyes showed she was having great fun. The girl was doing her best. She tried to make long strokes with her head as well as she could while hanging upside down with her hands tied behind her back. She had nothing to work with except her mouth and the movement of her neck. I felt her trying to deepthroat me a couple of times, but it seemed to be hard in that position. All it did was make her cough with my cock in her mouth. I could feel saliva splattering on my balls and thighs when she coughed. She tried again and this time she managed to slide my whole cock inside her mouth. I could feel my cockhead in her narrow throat and her nose against my balls. I had never been deepthroated before and it felt amazing. It made me moan and roll my eyes.

Patty chuckled. "Are you having fun perv?" she asked, smiling lovingly at me.

I couldn't really talk with my cock down the girl's throat, so I nodded.

The girl coughed again as she moved back and resumed bobbing her head on my cock. She let her soft tongue slide over the top of my cockhead. It made me moan again. That girl certainly knew what she was doing.

A minute or two later, Patty found the button on the wand that regulated it's speed and she increased it. Then she put two fingers inside the girls pussy. The girl immediately started to moan against my cock. She stopped moving on my cock for a second, getting used to the more intense vibrations on and the fingers in her pussy. Her moaning against my cock only increased to my arousal. It made her whole mouth vibrate a little.

I was panting soon afterwards. And so was the girl. I looked at Patty, who was diverting her attention between keeping the vibrator in position, studying my face and making sure the girl was still sucking my cock.

"Is she any good perv?" Patty asked.

I cleared my throat. "Yes Miss," I said. It was an understatement, but between the mouth sucking on my dick and the girls body moving against mine, having a full conversations proved a little difficult for me.

"Good," Patty said. She smiled at me. "You deserve a good blowjob."

The girls moans increased. She was occasionally using her legs muscles, to no avail of course. She deepthroated me again, this time moving my cock in and out her throat, making a lot of throat noises, and at that moment I knew I couldn't last much longer. It felt so good.

I looked at Patty in a haze of lust. Patty just smiled at me lovingly. The girl moaned again, louder this time and then I quickly said to Patty: "May I cum?"

"May I cum what?" Patty asked, grinning at me while she removed her fingers from the girl's pussy.

"May I cum Miss Patty?" I asked quickly. I needed an answer real quickly now.

Patty bent down, holding the vibrator in place and grabbed a handful of the girl's blonde hair to pull her head back. The girl's squealed and then, when her mouth was freed of my cock, she moaned out loud.

"No, sweet perv," Patty said, smiling lovingly at me.

I was panting and my cock was throbbing while I waited for my arousal to drop a little. The girl was bucking against my body, moaning all kinds of aroused sounds. When I thought I could handle another attack of that hot mouth I nodded to Patty, who let go off her hair immediately.

The girl shoved the entire length of my cock inside her mouth in one go. God, that felt good. Patty was grinning at me, probably amused by my lust filled facial expression. Then she looked for the button on the wand again and upped it's speed once more before pressing her fingers into the girl's wet hole again.

The girl moaned a long and intense moan against my cock, making my pent up orgasm rise again quickly.

"May I cum Miss Patty?!" I asked quickly, my need for a quick answer clear in my voice. Immediately Patty grabbed the girl's hair again and pulled her off, just in time or I would have blown my load for sure.

"No," Patty said, smiling that loving smile again. "Why, are you turned on perv?"

"Yes, very much so Miss," I said.

"Hmm, maybe next time," she said, grinning at me.

The girl was moaning quite intensely now. I was wondering how much longer she needed before she came herself.

Patty let go of her hair again and she immediately attacked my sensitive cockhead again, making me moan. The girl throated me again, making those intense noises. Her whole body moved in her efforts to blow me. Then she pulled back and moaned. It was clear she was nearing orgasm.

"Keep sucking slave girl," Patty said and the girl put my cock back in her mouth, bobbing her head up and down, moaning against my dick.

Just half a minute later the girl let my cock slip again and loudly asked: "May I cum Miss Patty?"

"Yes, cum girl," Patty said. "But keep that cock in your mouth."

The girl's body tensed up. She put her mouth around my cock, but she didn't really suck. What she did do was cum. It was amazing, I felt her whole body move against mine while she moaned and grunted, her breath racing along my cock. Patty kept pressing the vibrator against her clit.

Feeling the girl cum, her body bucking against mine and her wet mouth gently moving a little on my cock, was enough for me to push me towards the edge again, so I quickly asked: "May I cum Miss Patty?"

Patty reached down again and grabbed the girl's hair to pull her head away mid orgasm. She was still cumming, moaning and bucking. A few seconds later she started kicking with her legs in an attempt to get away from the vibrator. Patty took it off her clit and switched it off.

When Patty let go of the girl's hair, she quickly shoved my cock back into her throat. God, that felt good. I knew I wouldn't need long before I would be asking for permission again and I hoped this time I would be allowed to cum.

But Patty unhooked my hands, walked around the girl while holding one of my hands, and then hooked them together again behind my back while the girl kept making loud gagging noises with my cock up her throat. Patty pulled me away though. My throbbing cock slipped out, dripping with the girl's saliva. I noticed the girl's face was pretty red and thick strands of spit were dripping over her face and into her hair.

Patty positioned me a few feet away and then stood in front of me, looking briefly at my dripping, pulsating cock. Then she looked into my eyes, smiling sweetly.

"Would you like to cum perv?" she asked, sounding really sweet.

"Yes please," I said, still panting and in a lustful haze.

"Who's cock was that girl sucking?" she asked.

"Mine Miss," I said.

Patty shook her head. "Try again," she said, holding the key on the necklace up.

"Your cock Miss Patty," I said.

"That's right. So who's cum is in there?"

"Yours Miss," I replied

"That's right. That's my cum. And I'm not going to give it to some slave girl just because she likes sucking your dick."

I smiled at her. I liked the way she clamed me, claimed my cum, even before it left my body.

"So, sorry perv, but no cumming today," she said. Then she stepped forward, carefully avoiding to touch my dripping cock with her body, and she kissed me briefly on the mouth before turning around and walking back to the girl to unhook her hands and let her down.

All of the sudden I realized I was standing in a room full of people with a hard and dirty feeling cock, saliva still dripping from my balls. I looked around. Raven was looking at me while she was playing with Martin's hard cock with her boot, occasionally pressing her heel down on his balls. Mistress Britney was carefully watching Patty lowering the girl. I looked over my shoulder and saw Mindy and Jean sitting together, naked. Mindy was absent mindedly staring our way while chatting with Jean. Charlie was sitting on the chubby girl's face. At least she had no interest in our scene. Then I realized I did feel just a little embarrassed standing there, but I really didn't mind people watching. It even was a turn on knowing they had been watching me during that scene. And then I felt proud, liberated even.

Mistress Britney helped Patty get the skinny girl down and off the spreader bar. The girl looked a mess.

"Never mind her, I'll clean her up," Mistress Britney said to Patty while she was wiping the spit of the girl's face with a towel.

Patty came to me. She looked so sexy in her black lingerie, but what made her even more sexy was the look on her face. Those familiar eyes, which I'd seen thousands of times. I've seen her laugh and cry, and now she was looking at me with love and appreciation. I loved her so much.

Patty took a towel and started to gently wipe off most of the girl's spit from my cock and balls. I had gone a little softer while she had been helping the girl down. The way she cleaned my dirty cock was really warm and gentle. She took good care of me, pulling my foreskin back to gently wipe the sensitive head underneath.

She took the ring of my chastity cage off the floor and bent over to work my balls through it. Then she bent my cock to work it through the ring. It was fighting her, but her patient persistence won. When she had carefully pulled all skin through the ring, she put the cage on my cockhead. It was a bit of a struggle, but she won again and then she locked the cage using the key on her necklace.

"How are you doing perv, are you alright?" she asked me as she stood in front of me.

I smiled at her. "Yes, I'm alright Miss," I said.

She stepped forward, pressed her lovely body against mine and hugged me, putting her face in my neck. My cock sprung back to life, but I ignored it. Instead I wrapped my arms around her and put my face in her neck, feeling her hair on my face.

"You did great sweet perv," she said softly.

"Thanks," I said, just as soft. "And you did too Miss Patty, playing with your first girl and all."

She chuckled. "Yeah, that was really fun. Come, let's sit," she said as she broke the hug. She took my hand and led me by it to the seating area with the fireplace, where Sue was still sitting. On our way we passed Raven, who had put Martin on the floor with his legs spread, holding his knees, so she could work with his balls with her foot while she sat on the chair. Mistress Britney left with the skinny girl into the corridor to get her cleaned up.