My Best Friend is a Domme Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although the whole scene was hot to watch, my throbbing erection had come down quite a bit. Patty noticed it too apparently, because she let me go, quickly unhooked the strap of my hip band and then removed the ring. She smiled at me after she had put it with the bag of toys. She came to stand next to me, curious to see how the scene in front of us would unfold.

Martin was still lapping the girls pussy. It was clear she was enjoying it now. He seemed to nibbling her clit, making her moan in lust now, and she closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling.

Then Martin suddenly got up, quickly threw his upper body on the girl's back and pressed down on her shoulders, pushing her head down to the floor and locking her in place. He seemed to be fully hard now and started poking his fierce looking cock around to find the entrance to her pussy. It took just three or four pokes to find her wet hole and penetrate her without using his hands.

The girl went wide eyed again and shrieked as she felt him enter her pussy. He pushed his cock all the way in one go and immediately started to fuck her fast, making the girls initial shriek of surprise switch to loud screams of pleasure, or pain maybe.

He kept pinning her down and we heard his hips slam into the soft flesh of her butt again and again. The girl looked surprised for a couple of seconds more, but then she seemed to give in to getting fucked. She moaned and made all kinds of animalistic sounds as the animalistic guy railed her pussy. It was a wild sight to behold and it seemed very intense.

Patty gave a few playful slaps to my half hard cock, making me flinch. Then she softly whispered in my ear: "Do you like that girl perv? Do you think she is hot?"

I knew better than to answer yes to a question like that from a girl, especially from the girl I loved, so I tried to quickly come up with a strategic answer that would both be true and keep me out of trouble with Patty, so I answered: "Not as hot as you are."

Patty chuckled, but then she said: "Don't dodge the question. Be brutally honest, I don't mind. Do you think she's hot?"

"Yes," I said.

"Would you like to fuck her like that?" Patty asked.

I wasn't sure. I mean, of course part of me would like to fuck her, but if I had to choose between fucking the girl or just one genuine kiss with Patty, I'd choose kissing Patty within a heartbeat. So I answered truthfully: "I don't know."

"If I'd order you to fuck her, would you?" Patty asked over the screams of the skinny girl. She looked into my eyes and I could tell this was a sincere question, not some kind of trap or tease. And she wanted a truthful answer.

"Yes, if you order me, I would fuck her." I still had the lingering feeling I would rather fuck Patty and it would feel a little like cheating on her, or maybe cheating on my feelings for her, but if Patty would order me to do it, I would, so the answer was truthful.

"Would you let her suck your dick if I ordered her to?" Patty then asked.

"If you would really want her to suck my dick, yes, I would," I said.

She still kept looking in my eyes, gaging my feelings, seeing if I was answering her truthfully.

"If I would order Martin there to fuck you like that, would you let him?"

"Yes, I would," I said. I really wanted her to know how devoted I was to her, that I really would do anything for her, so I added: "For you Miss Patty, unless it would really damage me in some way, I would do anything you ordered me to do, even if I hated it. I'm yours to command."

She kept looking at me.

"You really would, wouldn't you?" she asked.

I nodded. I really meant it. I would do anything for her.

"I actually believe you," she said. She looked a little surprised I would do anything for her. "In that case, I have another question for you," she said softly. "Would you please promise me that if I ever order you to do something you feel really uncomfortable with, to use your 'yellow' safe word?"

I really would do anything for her. But her telling me to keep true to my own limits, or even likes, really touched me. It made me feel safe. It made me feel loved even. So I said: "Yes."

"Promise me Conrad," she said. "No matter if you're afraid you'd disappoint me, I really want you to have your boundaries. I want to know what you like and hate. I would never want any form of play to eventually drive us apart because you feel I made you do something that you regret later. It's not worth that. So please, promise me to be brutally honest about your likes and dislikes when I ask about them, and promise me to say 'yellow' if you're not comfortable with doing something I tell you, alright? Even if you feel you would disappoint me if you do."

She looked really seriously at me.

"I promise," I said. And then I felt relief. And she seemed to feel it as well.

"Thank you," she said, smiling lovingly at me as she caressed my cheek. "You just gave me my freedom."

Then she kissed me. Not a teasing kiss this time, this was a true, loving kiss. And it turned into a hot, horny, passionate kiss again within seconds. Her hands traced my body and I noticed myself pulling my bonds in an unconscious attempt to hold her. Our tongues played and I felt the warmth of her body against mine while I noticed her breath increasing again.

When she broke the kiss, she seemed to need some time to recompose herself again, just as when we kissed after I put my key around her neck. She closed her eyes and licked her lips, before she stood next to me again, returning her attention to the slave girl, who was now moaning intensely, her face pressed to the floor, grimacing. I saw her fingers claw at the floor, but there was nothing to hold on to. Her sounds and grunts were animalistic and her drying, uncombed hair made her look like she was at least as much a horny animal as the guy forcing her down, pounding her pussy with his large, hard cock. Her sounds were now so wild it was impossible to tell if she was having an orgasm or that she was just going crazy from the relentless pounding her pussy was getting.

To my right I heard another girl moan loudly, followed by a cheer from Jean and Mindy, and Charlie yelling: "See, I told you it would fit!" I looked their way and saw Charlie having her whole fist inside the chubby girls pussy, while Jean was sitting on the girl's face, playing with her bruised up tits. The slave girl was moaning loudly against Jean's pussy while Charlie moved her fist in and out a little.

After another minute of the skinny girl getting pounded while screaming, Raven stepped forward and grabbed hold of Martin's chest harness.

"Okay boy, that's enough for now," she said and pulled Martin off the girl. His cock slipped out, all red and throbbing and the girl let herself collapse on the floor, panting heavily, almost gasping for air.

Raven looked at Britney and explained: "He'll just go on for hours, he hardly ever cums from fucking."

"That's alright," Mistress Britney said. "It looks like this slave girl is ruined enough for now anyway. I mean, look at her."

She did look a mess alright, laying there with her face on the floor with a hand between here legs, one slightly shaking leg pulled up a little, panting heavily and her drying hair an awful mess. She looked pretty used up if you'd ask me.

"She does look a mess," Patty said. She looked at the girl for a few seconds. Then she said to Mistress Britney: "You know, I never did anything with a girl. Ever."

"Well, if you'd like to try, she's all yours," Britney said.

Patty seemed to think about it for a second. Then she looked at me. I could see she was going to. It was that evil, dominant twinkle in her eye.

"I really wouldn't know what to do with her," she said, more to herself maybe than to anyone else.

"Just treat her as a sub," Mistress Britney said. "And if you don't like it, just stop. She wants to be a slave, she has no opinion about it. And no right to decline you. She's just a hump of girl meat."

The girl was still on the floor, now sitting halfway up, leaning on a hand. She was looking at Patty, but her expression didn't betray what she was thinking or feeling.

Patty walked towards her, slowly, a bit hesitant maybe. She walked past the girl, who had now averted her eyes and was looking at the floor. Patty just looked at her and circled her, like a vulture circling prey, deliberating if it was worth the hunt. Then she stopped in front of her.

"Get up," Patty said.

The girl complied and scrambled slowly to her feet.

Patty walked towards her and grabbed her hair. She gently pulled it to tilt the girls head up so she could look into her eyes, or maybe just at her face.

"She's kinda pretty," Patty said dryly. "Her hair is a mess, but her face is pretty nice."

Patty let go of her hair and took a step back.

"Stand on one leg," Patty said.

The girl raised a foot.

"The other leg," Patty said.

The girl put her foot down and raised the other foot.

Patty grinned for a second. "She is pretty compliant," she said.

"Hm-hm," Mistress Britney said. "She's probably scared you will hurt her more if she doesn't obey."

Patty just looked at her for a moment. Maybe she was still deliberating if she wanted to play with her, or already thinking about what she wanted to do to her.

"Put your foot down," Patty said and the girl complied. Then she stepped forward again and put her hand on her tit. Patty squeezed it a little. I was wondering if touching the girls boob would feel strange to her. Then she squeezed it harder until the girl's face grimaced, but she didn't make a sound.

Patty let go of the boob and chuckled. "That feels so weird," she said. Then she walked around the girl again, stopping behind her. She bend down a little and stroked the girls butt. Then she squeezed it, feeling the feminine softness, exploring what a girl's body feels like.

I thought it was amazing seeing Patty go about her Domme business from a different perspective. I knew how she looked when she dominated me, but now I could see better were she looked and how her face looked while she was thinking about the possibilities of playing with someone.

"Can we put some cuffs on her?" Patty asked Mistress Britney.

"Sure. Would you like normal cuffs or are you going to suspend her?"

I almost chuckled when I saw the subtle question marks in Patty's eyes, as if she thought 'are there different cuffs for suspension?'. I was probably the only one noticing, since I knew her so well.

Patty answered cleverly: "I'm not sure yet. I do want to get her hands up."

Mistress Britney smiled and then walked towards a closet. Within seconds she came back with black suspension cuffs that had an extra D-ring on the wrist band and she handed them to Patty. Patty looked at them puzzled for a second. Luckily Mistress Britney recognized her look immediately, being the experienced teacher she was and helped her out real friendly by taking one back. They walked to the girl. Mistress Britney ordered her to put her hands out, and Patty watched how Britney put the cuff on one hand while she tied the cuff around the other hand herself.

"I would use this winch," Mistress Britney said and showed her the wall mounted controls to a winch. She pushed the down button and a short chain slowly lowered down from the ceiling.

Patty guided the girl towards the chain by her cuffs and connected them to the hook on the end of the chain.

"Hang on, I want him hooked on this as well," Patty said as soon as the girl was hooked up.

She startled me a little when she said that. I had assumed I would be watching her play with the girl while being tied to the cross, but if she would hook me on the same hook as the girl, I would be really close to her. And it would mean I would be involved in the play of course. But then I realized I was fine with it.

Patty smiled at me while she walked towards me. I could see she was having fun already. She unhooked my legs and then my arms. Then she hooked her finger through the ring on my collar and said: "Come on perv."

"Just make sure you don't lift him off his feet with those cuffs," Mistress Britney said while she walked towards the girl, holding different hooks with a few shackles of chain on them. "And use these hooks, or their hands won't have enough room." Then she showed Patty how she would hook us both up to the chain. "If you want their faces the same height, you would connect him here, or if you want their hips to be at the same height, you could hook her up there," she explained.

I was looking a little nervously at the girl while they figured out where to connect our hands. I noticed her read my collar and a faint smile passed her lips. She was pretty I thought. She looked to be more nervous than I was maybe, but she hid it well.

Soon they had connected us and Britney operated the winch. The chain started to pull mine and the girl's hands up slowly. When our hands were above our heads, we both had not choice but to walk forward a bit. And then a little more. We both held our heads back to keep our faces from touching, but soon I felt her boobs press against my chest and my cock touched her hip. When the winch finally stopped, I could still stand on my feet. My hands were just pretty heigh above my head. The girl could barely reach the floor with her toes. Our hips were at about the same height, making my cock press against her groin. I felt really awkward about that, I didn't want her to feel uncomfortable my cock pressing against her private region, but there wasn't anything I could do about it. On the other hand, her boobs were smashed against my upper belly and her face was right at my collar bone. We both had our heads a little to the sides so we wouldn't be bumping each others heads. It felt really intimate having our naked bodies forced so close together. And it felt really hot. My cock was getting harder and I knew she could feel it and I couldn't even see her face to gage if she was okay with it. And then I realized it didn't matter if she was okay with it anyway. She was a slave.

"Yeah, this is what I had in mind," Patty said. I could see much around the naked arms around my face, so I could only guess where Patty was and what she was doing.

I heard Patty walked around. Then she said: "I recently bought this and I haven't used it yet. I'm dying to find out how it feels."

"Oh, that's pretty nice," Mistress Britney said. "Do you know how to handle it?"

"A little," Patty said. "Sue has given me a simple demonstration last week."

It started to become clear to me she was talking about her flogger and I swallowed nervously.

"Okay, do the best you can with it," Mistress Britney said. "I can give you a few pointers if you like?"

"Yes please," Patty said.

Not much happened for a few seconds. And then I heard a flogger whoosh through the air and it hit skin, but it wasn't mine. I felt a jolt of movement in the girl though and she yelled against my shoulder. I could feel her hot breath as she yelled. The whole feeling of the naked girl moving against my body made my cock grow a little more and I could feel it move across her skin as it slipped between her thighs and up against some soft, warm flesh. And then I realized that was her pussy. It was hot and awkward at the same time.

The flogger hit her again. She moved a lot, but she didn't scream. My cock slipped a little further between her thighs.

"Careful," Mistress Britney said. "His cock is poking between her thighs. Don't hit it with that flogger unless you really want to hurt him."

"Oh yeah, thanks," Patty said. "My perv gets turned on easily."

I saw a glimpse of her as she moved. She forced her hand between our bodies. Patty grabbed my cock and pried it from between the girl's thighs, pulling it up so it was pressed between mine and the girl's bellies.

The flogger whooshed again and this time an unexpected pain exploded on my ass. I grunted loud. And immediately it hit me again. And again. She kept hitting me. This flogger bit a lot more than the one she used last week. It gave a hard thud with a stinging sensation that left my ass glowing and tingling after each hit. And it got worse with each hit as well. I was grunting with each blow, clenching my teeth. It hurt, but it felt hot as well, especially with the naked girl's body pressed against mine. It stimulated my cock with every move I made.

The blows kept coming and my grunts became muffled screams. And then, as sudden as they started, they stopped.

Patty changed position again and the next time I heard the loud noise of the flogger hitting flesh it was the girl that yelled and her body that spasmed in pain. The flogger struck her again. And again. She apparently got the same treatment as I just had. Her body moved again and again. I could feel the impart of the flogger and the movements of the girl's muscles as her body dealt with the impact time and time again. My ass was glowing and my cock got a massage by a soft girl belly rubbing against it. The girl screamed a lot louder than I had, but then again, her butt was probably more sensitive than mine after her caning yesterday. I sometimes felt the girl's knees push against my legs as she apparently pulled her feet off the ground every now and then. The blows kept coming, pound after pound. It seemed she got it a lot worse than I had.

When Patty stopped flogging her, the girl was panting. Her breath against my skin, her hair in my face, it felt really intimate and hot. It was a great turn on to me and I could feel my cockhead between our bellies becoming slippery with my precum. And I knew she could probably feel that too. I was just wondering again if it bothered her when my ass got struck again. The skin must have become a lot more sensitive, since it hurt pretty bad. I screamed. But that didn't stop Patty at all. She smacked my butt again and again and again, making my muscles strain and clench with every blow. God, it hurt bad. I could still take it and I still kinda liked it, but it really hurt bad.

Mistress Britney touched my arm briefly and said softly: "Try to unclench your ass, it will hurt less."

I did as she said and it did seem to help a little. It also changed my mindset, I noticed. It was easier to welcome each blow where I had been fighting it before. And welcoming the blows made quite a difference. Still, every blow stung.

When Patty stopped, I was panting, just like the girl was a few minutes ago.

"You're not bad," Mistress Britney said to Patty, "but can I show you something?"

"Sure," Patty said.

I heard them move away a little and then I heard Mistress Britney explained some things to her about stings and thuds. She talked a little about angles and something about a figure 8.

After a little while, the flogger whooshed again, audibly faster this time and then the girl started making gentle grunts in quick succession. A few seconds later she made a few hard grunts as her whole body moved against mine from the impacts it was taking. Another few seconds later she screamed loud as I felt her get hit a couple of times. I could still couldn't see much, but I was guessing Mistress Britney was showing Patty some different techniques.

Patty and Mistress Britney softly talked some more and then the girl reacted again as she got flogged. She made relatively soft grunts, shortly after one another. Her body moved a little. I just wished I could see what was Patty was doing.

Then Patty stopped flogging the girl and a few seconds later I felt a stroke on my right butt cheek, and then, quickly after it, I felt a stroke on the left. Then right again, and so on. They hurt, but not as bad as the ones I had gotten before.

I focused on my breathing and accepting the pain. And that helped me a lot. It felt really intense, but with these strokes, I started to like the feeling more and more. They felt more... sexy I guess. More sensual. It was kind of a nice feeling, it was just really intense. This was the first time though I was getting really turned on from the impacts, and not just from the naked girl that my cock was grinding against. Although I was panting and I could feel my ass throb, I could see myself getting a liking for this.