My Best Friend is a Domme Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patty sat down on the sofa and had me lay on my side with my head on her lap. I put my face on her smooth, naked thigh and caressed it with my hand. That beautiful, strong thigh I loved so much.

"You two are such a lovely couple," Sue said softly.

Patty chuckled. I was preparing for another 'Ooh, we're not a couple,' but she didn't bother. She just said: "Thank you," and smiled.

"Are you having fun this weekend?" Sue asked.

"Yes, definitely," I said, grinning at Sue with my face on Patty's lap. Patty stroked my hair.

Patty smiled at Sue. "I am as well," she said. "I really, really love this place. I hate to leave later today. Thank you so much for having us here."

"You're welcome here any time," Sue said. "Next weekend we're having an open barn weekend, so people can come and go as they please. Maybe I'll organize a masked ball on Saturday, but I'm not sure about that yet. You are most welcome to come if you have the time."

"Oh, I'd love too," Patty said. "How about you perv?"

"Yeah, me too," I said, enjoying Patty's fingers playing with my hair. Leaving for home later today would be a lot easier knowing we'd be back next week.

Sue smiled heartly at us. "Just let me know if and when you need a room and I'll ask the kids to have it ready for you."

We chatted for a while with Sue, while I just thoroughly enjoyed being close to Patty. And I watched Martin cum from Raven standing on his cock with her full weight, crushing his cock and balls below the sole of her heavy boot. He actually could cum from that. I was impressed.

After a while Patty and I went upstairs to dress and pack our things. Then we got some food from the buffet and went to the patio to sit down to eat before the long drive back home. The only people there were Charlie and Jean and they invited us to sit with them. They both were in jeans and T-shirts and both their hair was damp from having a shower apparently.

"No pretty red dress today?" Patty asked Charlie, smiling friendly.

"Nah, I hate dresses," she said with her mouth full. "Well, I like them on another girl of course, they look really nice, but I hate wearing them. I just wore a dress yesterday to empathize the Lady Charlotte thing."

"How did you come up with that name?" I asked her. She didn't seem like any form of Lady to me, so I was curious.

Charlie chuckled. "Well, I wanted a role or a name for the more formal things Sue occasionally organizes, so I came up with Lady Charlotte. Charlotte is my real first name, but since I really don't feel like a Charlotte, I've been going by Charlie ever since I was 16. And the Lady part came from my ex girlfriend, who always said: 'Nice Charlie, that's real lady like,' whenever I got out of bed farting and scratching my butt. Or whenever I did anything my way, actually. We eventually broke up because apparently she really wanted to have a lady for a girlfriend and I'm really not like that, but I thought it would be funny if my formal persona would be a Lady."

Charlie's story made me chuckle. I really liked her.

We chatted while we ate. Charlie worked as a computer programmer, just like me, so when we discovered our mutual connection we briefly talked in terms noone else at the table could understand. And she told us she lived in a house with three other girls, all gay or bisexual, including Jean. They were all really good friends and Charlie described it as being a wonderful, loving family that occasionally turned into a steaming naked girl pile.

After dinner we briefly went into the house to say our goodbyes to Eve, Rick and Sue and then we headed towards the car for our long drive back home. I felt sad leaving here, but it helped to remind myself we'd be back next weekend.

Once we got on the road, Patty and I talked and talked about all the amazing things we had experienced. We both felt like we'd been there for a week or so since so many things had happened.

Along the way I asked Patty if she would like to come back home to my place and maybe spend the night, but she said she thought it would be best to sleep in our own beds and she added she had a lot of information to process. I could understand that, although I did feel a little disappointed. And I hated the idea of not being with her. But I did promise her nothing would change, we would still be Patty and Conrad, best friends that played with each other on occasion, so I didn't say anything about it. Sooner or later I would have to get used to being on my own again. It might as well be now.

So, I dropped her off at her place and went to my own home. It felt lonely going home, but I reminded myself I had gotten a lot closer to Patty during this weekend. Closer than we'd ever been. Maybe being so close with her made her feel so far away when she was not with me.

**********

Author's note

**********

Hi everyone,

Thanks again for still reading my little story and all your lovely and supporting comments and ratings. I feel really honored to have such a large group of people loving the tale of Conrad and Patty and their path into love, life and kinky sex.

I noticed in the comments some people where afraid the story would end here. Although I do believe all good stories must come to an end, I have fallen in love with our main characters as well and I'm having too much fun writing this to end it any time soon, so don't worry, with the risk of it getting stale, I'm planning on continuing the story, at least for a while. I think there is more room for the emotional and relational development for the main characters and there are numerous subjects regarding the kinky lifestyle I still could address. And of course, kinky sex never gets old and never ends. On top of that, during the last two chapters I introduced a few new characters and with Sue's Farm here, some more will probably follow.

Please feel free to keep commenting or send feedback. I'm really curious about which characters you like and what your personal preferences are. I can't promise everything will make the story of course, but I do find a lot of inspiration in your feedback, so thank you all again for that.

Over the next few weeks my personal life will be a little busier than before and writing takes up a lot of time, so updates might be a little slower. Don't worry though, I won't leave you all hanging mid story.

Best regards,

TwistedDejavu