All Comments on 'My Best Friend is a Domme Ch. 20'

by TwistedDejavu

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Im glad Patty's perv finally got fucked and no less by a slave. I hope since Patty has seen several slaves in action and now heard of slave training that she decides to move her perv sub to her 24/7 fulltime trained slave. He may be ready. Thank you for this great series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please keep going 5/5 best chapter ever !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Forced bi fucking, very HOT 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great that's the best part till now

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You missed the best part in the medical room where she could have pierced and marked him as her slave. Just saying

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Patty is evolving in her role as mistress and Conrad as his role as a sub. I hope since both of them met Britney and her slaves that Patty talks Conrad into becoming her 24/7 slave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story but my prior comments haven't posted and were submitted yesterday must be another early voter screw up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Many people suggesting becoming a 24/7 slave i really hope he dosent and they eventually fall into a relationship ect. Love the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why if Patty owns Conrad as her 24/7 slave would she no longer love him? He gets to devote himself fully to her and her needs and she has the responsibility of caring for him and it also allows her to explore whatever and whomever she wants women or men. She would no longer have to ask his permission for anything she says he does.

jabad850jabad850over 1 year ago

Another terrific chapter! Patty's growth in creativity and confidence as a Domme really shines through and it was great to see Conrad push through his reluctance a couple of times to give his full submission to Patty. I don't agree with the Anon's below who want to see Conrad become a 7/24 slave especially in the sense that Britney expresses (slaves are property, not people and have no rights). Instead, I hope that Patty continues to love and respect Conrad and help him to become her perfect sub.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not liking the direction the last part went in and definitely not full time slave as being requested by few folks here

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

another great chapter. please don't have Patty turn him into a full time slave, i feel their love would saddly be forever lost. please keep Conrad stay her sub/lover. let Conrad keep having caring and loving verbal interactions as a sub, not a mindless obedient slave. what if Patty and Conrad came to live at Sun's farm permanently..

BimsehugBimsehugover 1 year ago

I don't think Patty will like to have her perv as her 24/7 slave. She will prefer him as her sub, and her best friend.

My best bid is that Sue will take a session where Patty and Conrad can discuss their inner feelings.

During the session, Sue will ask Conrad to say what he really and deeply would like to ask Patty. Conrad will get down on his knees, and propose to Patty. She will accept immediately, but she will also have conditions.

Their wedding will be a regular vanilla wedding on the surface, but Conrad will be cock-caged and wear a plug with a remote control. The wedding night will be spectacular for both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

love it all. right along you have teased me .every time i thought conrad would take a real cock it diddnt happen till now. i love the caring relationship they have and hope this story continues turning me on as conrad goes further down the rabbit hole

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would love to see paty announce conrad her slave and make his chastity permanen

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There's plenty to explore after the latest developments, just within their current dynamic. Him admitting he quite enjoyed himself would probably make Patty more willing to parade him around and make him perform in front of the others as well. In addition, maybe one of the dommes teaches Patty all about things like ruined orgasms, sensory deprivation to expand her repertoire? Maybe Conrad gets to experience the med chair scene again but with "being milked" as a reward at a future party?

Down the line, after they both get more confident in their roles, they might want to try the whole slave training thing and after trial and error, concluding that it's not for them; after all, this is a story of their development, them finding their way together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great chapter. but if Patty turns Conrad in to her full time slave, i think their LOVE for each other will DIE on the spot, once ne becomes her slave/animal. it would completely RUIN the whole story. as a sub/friend their's still love..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

cant wait for the new chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

really looking forward to how their relationship will develop.. really hope conard doesn't become a slave cuz i feel that would make their relationship less about love and care which is a shame cuz i loved that about it

fmp0927fmp0927over 1 year ago

Yeah not liking this lates chapter as much. Totally not into the guy-on-guy action and Conrad clearly wasn't either. I like it much better when Patty takes Conrad's needs and feelings into account. Yes he's her slave but also her best friend and lover.

SMDBSMDBover 1 year ago

can't wait for the new chapter!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Real have been enjoying this story a lot. Sure would hate to see Conrad change from her sub to her slave. All the love would go away and Patty would loose her self in hate for men trying to control her. If he was her slave with no love she may really hurt him physically and mentally, and that would be such a terrible shame, for both of them and even Sue may loose respect for Patty. Please keep writing on this story. Don’t let it die like this for an ending, thank you..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i agree with the comment under me. you just cant let a story this great die

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is that the end ,please no carry on please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

oh no this can't end like this, really really needs more chapters!!

tulsaguy113tulsaguy113over 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this chapter and am looking forward to the next! I agree with the comments below on Conrad becoming a slave. I hope he stays a sub.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Where is the next part man

We really enjoy the story

Please continue and would like to see patty turn conrad sissy or a slave that she own totally

TennTed22TennTed22about 1 year ago

I really love this series, thank you so much for all the effort!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous