My Best Friend is a Domme Ch. 21

Story Info
Breaking down.
19.3k words
4.8
31k
43

Part 21 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting on the closed lid of the toilet, watching the bubbles on top of the water slowly rise while the bathtub filled up, when I heard Patty enter our room on the upper floor of John's Soul. She had instructed me earlier to go upstairs ahead of her and run a bath while she remained downstairs to gather some toys from the barn's extensive collection. She'd told me to wait for her in the bathroom and not in our bedroom.

I heard her rumble around the room a little, keeping the door to the bathroom closed. It seemed like she had a surprise in mind or something like that, since she specifically had told me to wait for her with the door closed.

Just when I got up to stop the tap, the door opened and she entered the brightly lit bathroom. She looked amazing in her black latex dress and her high, platform boots. I loved seeing her like that, but what I loved most about her were her hazelnut brown eyes as she smiled at me. They were the eyes of the hot girl next door I had been in love with for al those years.

"Hi," I said, almost shy, overwhelmed by her appearance.

"Hey perv," she said, her voice sounding warm and intimate. She just stood there for a few seconds, looking right at me with a vague smile playing around her lips. Then she walked further into the bathroom towards me and put her arms around me, hugging me. I loved the feel of her latex dress pressing against my bare skin. I loved her smile. I loved the warmth of her body. The intimacy of the hug turned me on. Not in the way play turned me on, this hug turned both my heart and my loins on while I basked in her presence. I held her, feeling her soft body beneath the sturdy latex.

We hugged for a little while before she said: "Help me out of these clothes, will you?" She didn't break the hug yet though.

"Of course ma'am," I said submissively. Then I let my hands run down her rubbery feeling back slowly, down to the small of her back and over the top of her bubble butt, in an attempt to express my loving arousal to her, hoping that if we would have some more play this evening it would be of the loving, intimate kind. I needed her, I was longing for her.

I hunched down a little to be able to grab hold of the hem of her dress and I slowly started to pull it up. She still kept her arms around me, her face snuggled against my neck, while I started to pull her dress up, turning the sturdy rubber inside out to make taking it off easier. When my hands reached her waist, she broke the hug, closed her eyes and lifted her arms up, indicating I could take the rest of the dress off of her.

After I got it off and dropped it on the floor, I glanced at her briefly. She wore nothing but her boots and the key to my chastity cage around her neck. The high soles of the boots made her look taller than she actually was and it emphasized the glory of her naked body. I let my eyes trace her body, her small boobs with the hazelnut brown nipples, her belly button with the little mole next to it, her feminine belly bulge and the short, narrow landing strip leading to the intimate folds between her legs.

When I looked at her face again I could see in her eyes my facial expression amused her. She softly chuckled when I looked into her eyes and then she said: "The boots too perv, I can't just step out of these."

I slowly knelt down on the tiled floor. Then I traced her thigh with two hands, worshipping her strong, sexy legs for a few seconds. She let me. Maybe she really enjoyed my loving touch as much as I loved hers. I traced my hands down to the boot, which started just below her knee, and I started to unbuckle the upper strap holding it closed. I unbuckled the straps one by one. It took me a while to open up the entire boot since there were seven of them on there. After I undid the last one I held her boot for her so she could pull her foot from it.

With the boot gone her naked leg was three inches shorter than the other, forcing her to stand on that leg with her booted leg bent a little. My eyes traced her inside of her thigh, showing the outlines of the muscle beneath her skin, to her groin and I peeked at her pussy briefly while my hands unbuckled strap after strap on her other boot.

When I had helped her out of her boot, she told me to stand up. We smiled at each other lovingly for a second.

"You're such a pervert," she said lovingly, emphasizing the word pervert by tapping my chastity cage, lewdly protruding from my body by my hard cock pressing it upwards and outwards, with each syllable of the word.

"I'm sorry about that ma'am," I said submissively, not really meaning a word of it. It made her smile though.

"It's okay, I think it's cute when you get all worked up," she said softly. She stepped a little closer, putting her hand on my chest. "I like it when you're all turned on and unable to do anything about it. Maybe I'll just edge and edge and edge you for the rest of the night and lock your thing back up when I get bored of it." And then she kissed me, slipping her tongue inside my mouth, making me moan a little.

Her hands found my collar and traced it while she kissed me. Then I felt her undo the buckle on the back of it. When she had unfastened it she broke the kiss and stepped away to put it on the counter.

"Give me your hand," she instructed and when I did she unfastened my wrist cuff. She took the other cuff off after that and then she squatted to take off both my ankle cuffs. Still squatting, she used the key on her necklace to open up my chastity cage. My cock pushed the cage away from the ring as soon as the lock came off of it and Patty pulled the cage off my cock, looking at the imprint of the steel bars on my cockhead with a smirk on her face. She unfastened the strap holding the ring up and then expertly pushed my almost fully erect cock inwards with two thumbs to slip the ring over it. She was getting really proficient at that.

"Get in the tub," she said while she put the cage and ring to the sink, where she ran the tap to clean them.

I got into the warm water of the tub and sat down at the foot end of the tub, where I had sat the last time we took a bath here together. As soon as I sat down, I studied her naked back. I loved the look of her long hazelnut brown hair on her shoulders, the line of her spine running down to the arc of the small of her back and her beautiful, feminine bubble butt below that.

When she turned around and noticed me sitting in the tub, she giggled and said: "No, sit on the other side."

I stood up in the tub, foam sticking to my hard cock, and quickly moved to sit on the other side while she walked up to me. As soon as I had sat down, she stepped into the tub and lowered herself into the water, her backside turned towards me. I watched her awesome butt lower into the water. As soon as she'd sat down between my spread legs, she leaned back against my chest. I could feel her move her butt closer to me, the soft flesh of her flanks touching my inner thighs and my cock pressing against her lower back. Her body touching mine almost made me moan out loud. I put my hands on her shoulders and slowly slid them down the smooth skin across her upper arms and elbows. Then she took my hands and used them to wrap my arms around her, holding my hands on her belly, just below her boobs.

She sighed as her body relaxed, leaning against mine.

"Oh, that feels so good after a long day," she said.

"It sure does," I said, not necessarily referring to the warm water. I loved feeling her so close to me. Her body resting against my chest made me feel like I could take care of her. And it felt hot, arousing.

We sat there for a little while, silently enjoying each others proximity. She had let go of my hands, but I just held them where she had put them.

"Would you wash me Conrad?" she asked.

"Of course," I said.

There were a couple of bottles with soaps, creams and lotions on a small table next to the tub. I looked through them, not even knowing what I was looking for. As a guy I usually thought of all soaps as just soap, but I knew women felt totally different about that. So I took a bottle and held it up, asking her: "This one?"

"No silly, that's a body lotion," she said, giggling softly.

She looked through the bottles herself and chose one. "Here, use this," she said. "Hold out your hand."

I did and she put a generous lather of it on the palm of my hand. it smelled nice, that was evident. As she put the bottle down again, I rubbed my hands, briefly and put them back on her belly, where they had rested before.

I slowly ran my hand across her belly, enjoying the feel of her soft, smooth skin. Then I moved up a little, washing her stomach, her flanks and the part of her belly just below her breasts. And then I moved up a little more to caress her perky little breasts, feeling her nipples harden under my touch. I loved feeling the little hard nubs on the palm of my hands as I gently caressed her skin.

Patty seemed to love my touch, since she sighed softly while I washed her boobs. She turned her torso to allow her head to turn enough to briefly kiss me. I kissed her back and our tongues met before she broke the kiss again.

She pushed my hand towards her leg, which she pulled up a little so I could reach it. I took the hint and started to wash her strong thighs with both hands. I caressed the outside of her thighs, up to her hips for as far as I could reach them in this position. Then I traced my fingers across the inside of her thighs, up to her groin area, being careful not to touch her pussy. I didn't want to sexualize my care for her, fearing I would put her off, although she must have felt my boner throbbing against her back.

"It's okay, you can touch," she said softly.

I let my hands glide over her thighs towards her groin. Then I put my right hand on her pussy. As soon as I touched it, we both sighed in unison. Her body felt so soft down there, in the warm water. I let my fingers trace her groin, right next to her labia. Then I traced her slit, barely touching it, and then again, this time giving a little more pressure.

Patty sighed when I caressed her inner labia. She let me play with her soft folds a little. I could hear her breathing increase when I touched her clit. The little nub was very noticeable.

"Mmm," Patty moaned. "I came not long ago, but I'm still horny." She sighed a couple of times while I gently and teasingly caressed the outsides of her pussy for a minute or so. And then she suddenly sat up. I moved my hands from her pussy.

"Let's get out of the tub," she said. "I still feel like playing with you."

She stood up, water dripping from her body, giving me a breathtaking view of her butt. She stepped out of the tub, took a towel from the rack and started to dry herself off.

I got up from the tub as well, very aware of my rigid cock pointing straight out, and dried myself off as well while watching her every move.

"Put your cuffs on, will you?" Patty asked while hanging her towel out to dry after she had finished. Then she walked into the room.

I quickly finished drying myself off, pulled the plug from the tub to drain the water and quickly buckled on my cuffs and collar before following her.

Patty had put some kind of sheet on top of the bed's coverings. It was black and shiny. It looked a little like latex, but it had a very different feel to it, so I think it was PVC or something. She was tying a piece of rope to the bed frame when I entered. As soon as she had finished tying the knot, she stood up and smiled at me.

"Lay down on your back," she instructed me.

I sat down on the cold feeling sheet. It felt slick and sticky at the same time under my butt and it made me wonder what she had in mind for needing it here. I moved to the center of the bed. The sheet had a lot of friction, making it impossible to slide my bare butt over it, so I took my time positioning my butt on the correct spot, thinking it would be a little difficult to adjust my position on this material. Then I laid back and put my head on the pillow Patty handed me.

When I had found my position on the center of the bed, Patty stretched out her hand, indicating she wanted my wrist cuff. When I offered it to her, she ran the rope through the ring and pulled it tight, stretching my arm outwards and upwards, before tying the rope. My erection had subsided a little, but when she walked around the bed naked, grinning at me, and tied the other arm to the other bedpost, I got fully hard again. I loved it when I could submit to her and when she tied me down. When both hands were securely tied, she used a short piece of rope to tie the two rings of my ankle cuffs together, but she didn't tie them to the bed.

Patty straddled my abdomen, purposely ignoring my erection. She smiled at me lovingly while playing with my nipples with both hands.

"You seem to be pretty horny too perv," she said.

"I've been crazy horny all week," I confessed.

She grinned at me. "Poor perv, all horny and nothing you can do about it with that cage on all the time." She theatrically pouted for a second. "But you know I'm not here to get you off, right?"

"Yes, I know," I said.

She pulled both my nipples, hard, making me grunt. "Yes, what?" she said, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes Miss Patty," I said, clenching my teeth in pain. She was especially rough with them tonight. As soon as I'd said it she let go of my nipples and just caressed them lovingly.

"Good perv," she said. "So why am I here? Or maybe, why are you here?"

"I don't know Miss," I said. "To get you off maybe?"

She chuckled. "Well, maybe, we'll see. But that's not why you're here, since I am very capable of getting myself off. So why are you here?" she asked, her eyes twinkling.

"I'm not sure ma'am," I said. I loved her little game, but I really had no idea what she wanted me to say.

"Well," she said. She leaned forward and gave a peck on my lips. "You're here because I love you and I want you here." She kissed me again. "And you're here because I love playing with you." Another kiss. "And I love to get you all turned on." Kiss. "And you're here because I like to make you squirm." Kiss. "And you're here so if I want to use you, or any part of you, to get me off, I can." And then she kissed me for real for a couple of seconds, forcing her tongue into my mouth. She sucked my lower lip into her mouth briefly, making me moan and my cock bounce. God, this young woman, this hot girl next door, really knew how to turn me on to the point I thought I'd go crazy.

She sat up again, reached behind her, grabbed my cock and moved her hips backwards. She pushed my cockhead between the folds of her pussy and bore down, letting the full length of my cock slide into her warm, wet, delicious pussy. God that felt good. I closed my eyes and moaned, curling my toes in lust as I felt her tight warmth sliding down on my penis.

As soon as I was fully inside of her, she didn't really move, she just sat on my cock and gazed into my eyes, observing my reaction.

"Do you like that?" she asked me, grinning widely.

"Yes," I sighed, or moaned maybe. Her tight pussy gripping my penis, just holding it, after a week of being horny, was the most intense and arousing feeling I'd had in a long time.

"Hmm, well, I guess it's alright if you like it," she said, continuing her dominant line of reasoning. "But why is your cock in my pussy?"

I had a little trouble thinking straight, but when I realized what the answer must have been, I said: "Because you want it there Miss."

"Yes, that's right," she said, her eyes twinkling again. She started riding my cock, very slowly. "So when I do this, why is that?"

"Because you want to feel it move inside of you Miss," I said submissively.

"Yes," she exclaimed. "That's right. Because I want to. Not because I have to or because you want it." Then she closed her eyes and increased her speed a little, seemingly enjoying the feel of my cock moving and throbbing inside her tight, wet pussy. She looked so sexy, her face portraying the erotic sensations of my cock sliding through her love canal. Her expression and her clear statement on her wanting to feel me inside of her made it a very, very erotic sensation to me as well. I was already concentrating on not cumming, since my arousal rose through the roof within seconds, feeling her pussy grip and my cockhead slide deep inside her time and time again.

She leaned forward a little and put her hands on my chest for support. Then she increased her tempo again, tilting her hips a little on every move, making sure each thrust of her hips got the maximum sensations for her. She still had her eyes closed and I watched her bite her lower lip. The pure lust on her face was awesome to see.

She rode my cock for a few minutes. She basically used my cock as a dildo to masturbate with and not being able to use my hands to touch her, or change position and fuck her like I wanted, added to the ultimate submissive feeling of being used for her pleasure. Submitting that way to the girl I loved and the obvious display of how arousing it was to her, aroused me to the point I thought I might go insane. It was amazing to watch her ride my cock and to feel her pussy move and squeeze in reaction to her arousal.

After being horny for a week without cumming, it wasn't surprising I didn't last really long. It took just a minute or so to build up an orgasm and I felt it closing in slowly with every move she made. I really tried to hold it off, but very soon I knew I wasn't going to be able to stop my body from cumming if she continued, so I quickly asked: "May I cum Miss Patty?"

She opened her eyes and looked at me lovingly when she said: "No." She didn't stop fucking me though, she just looked into my eyes while her pussy jerked my cock. Within seconds I was right at the edge of orgasm. I knew I wasn't going to be able to stop myself from cumming and I was just about to announce my inability to comply when she moved her hips up and let my cock slip out of her. It bounced a few times and for a second I thought I would cum anyway. I hung around the edge for a few seconds, but then I finally felt my body come down again. I actually was proud of myself for a second when I realized I survived this edge.

Patty had watched me all the time, probably witnessing the whole struggle not to cum on my face. She looked so hot looking down on me like that. She let me get myself together again for half a minute or so and then she pushed her hips back, looking for my cock with her pussy. It slid right back in and she just resumed fucking me like she had before, as if pausing a few seconds to prevent me from cumming was a natural part having sex to her.

I watched her ride me again, feeling the soft but strong vaginal walls rub along my sensitive cockhead. She made long strokes, forcing my member almost out and all the way back in again on each stroke.

It must have been a minute or so before I felt my body build up an orgasm again and it was really hard to hold it off, so I asked again: "May I cum?"

She opened her eyes and looked at me while she pulled herself off my cock.

"No," she said, and immediately she climbed off me and stepped off the bed. She walked to the table, where she had put the items she had gathered while I was running the bath for her. She put a wand vibrator on the bed, untangled its cord and put the plug in a socket next to the nightstand. Then she went back to the table again and returned holding two long, red candles and a lighter.

Patty grinned at me while she put the candles next to my chest. She got on the bed again, straddled me and used her hand to guide my cock back into her, making me moan when I felt myself enter the warm wetness of her pussy again.

"I can understand that you're really horny," she said while sitting still on my cock and picking up a candle and the lighter, "but if you cum this fast all the time, how can I enjoy your cock? I don't want to let you cum and I don't want to get off of you all the time. So let's see if you can hold out longer with a little distraction."