My Best Friend is a Domme Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Mistress," the girl said, looking at the floor.

"And you, number three?" Britney said, walking to the new boy. "Are you absolutely sure you want to become a fulltime slave?"

"Yes Mistress," the boy said, looking her dead in the eyes. He meant it, for sure.

"Alright," Britney said. "If anyone is forced into this by anyone or feels forced by me to become a slave while you don't really want to, please raise your hand now." She looked at the three naked people. They all looked at her, but none of them moved a muscle.

"Alright then, let's continue your training."

Britney disconnected the chain between the boy and the chubby girl from the girl's collar and handed it to Rick, effectively handing the boy over to his care.

"Full body wax please," Britney said, smiling at Rick.

"Yes Mistress," Rick answered, grinning, before taking the boy with him. The boy looked a little nervous as he followed the man he had never met to a place he'd never been for a painful sounding treatment he had never experienced before. He followed, his hands in front of his groin still.

Mistress Britney then unfastened the buckle holding the girls' chain to the bondage rack. She led the two girls into the corridor as well.

Patty briefly and lovingly touched my butt, saying: "Come on perv." She held my leash while I followed her into the brightly lit corridor that smelled of fresh paint.

All four of the builders were standing the corridor. They seemed frozen with their tools in their hands, watching the sight of the pretty and hot schoolteacher leading the two naked girls into the second room on the left. When Patty and I passed the medical room I could see the boy laying himself down on the doctor's table while Rick was putting on medical gloves. These windows were a great idea indeed, I thought. I ignored the construction workers and passed them, not even trying to cover my caged cock.

Patty followed Mistress Britney into the medieval room. There was a wooden bench on the outside wall, across from the newly installed window, and Patty and I both sat down there. I noticed the four curious builders gathering outside of the window immediately, but I tried to ignore them. Patty smiled at me and put her hand on my naked leg as I smiled back at her.

"Do you feel like showing these girls off a little to those workers?" Britney softly asked Patty.

Patty grinned widely. "Yeah, sure, that seems like fun," she said.

Britney grinned back at Patty. She had her own version of an evil twinkle in her eyes behind her thick glasses.

"Could you please hold this for a second?" Britney asked Patty, offering her the chain.

"Of course," Patty said. She took the chain and wrapped it two times around her hand, making sure the girls wouldn't get far if they decided to pull on it, which they didn't of course.

Britney walked to the pillory that was standing roughly in the middle of the room. It was a simple, wooden pillory and the pole it was on was height adjustable. She pulled the pin out of the pole and lowered it a little until the head board was around the height of her belly before locking it in place again. Then she opened the top half of the wooden head board.

Britney walked to the chubby girl and disconnected her chain from the skinny girl's collar. She led the girl to the pillory and ordered her to put her head in the large, middle hole. The girl complied and Britney checked if her metal collar wouldn't be in the way, placing it on the side of the pillory where her head was, letting the chain dangle down. Then she guided the girl's hands to the small half circles of the wrist holes before carefully closing and latching the pillory shut, leaving the girl standing bent forward quite a bit, facing the large desk which was the most prominent piece of furniture in the room.

At this moment we heard the first scream of pain coming from the medical room. Apparently Rick had started waxing the boy. I noticed the workers turn their heads in unison to the direction from which the scream had come, only to turn their heads back immediately to the sight of the naked girls. It was funny to see and it made me chuckle.

Britney look a large, heavy looking metal yoke from the one of the walls. It looked like a cast iron bar with three shackles on them, two for the wrists and one for the neck.

"Could you bring the girl over here?" she asked Patty, while walking to an empty spot in the room.

Patty got up and led the skinny girl by the chain towards her Mistress.

"Kneel number one," Britney said.

The girl carefully kneeled on the wooden floor. Patty helped Britney put the yoke on. Britney first removed the girl's collar before putting her neck into the large, steel shackle. Then Britney and Patty both locked a wrist in it's cuff, leaving the girl with her hands up and out, about two feet from her head. It was hot to see the small, skinny blonde girl kneeling on the floor, completely helpless, her naked body accessible to whoever wanted to touch it.

When they were done, Patty smiled at Britney. "That looks so sexy," she said.

Britney smiled back. "Yeah, it does, doesn't it? If you want to play with one of them, be my guest."

Patty seemed to think about it for a second. She briefly glanced at the four men on the other side of the window who were still watching the naked girls, but her face didn't tell me what she thought about them. Then she walked around the chubby girl and ran her fingertips along her exposed spine, making the girl shiver a little.

"I never fucked a girl with my strap on," Patty said, partly to Britney, partly to her self. "I'm curious." Then she looked at me and said: "Perv, get our toys, will you?"

"Yes ma'am," I said immediately and I got up. I stepped out of the open door, sneaked quickly passed the four workmen that were watching through the window and hurried to the main room to retrieve the large grey bag with all our gear. As I passed the medical room on my way back I noticed the boy on the table had one leg that was almost bald already. Rick was applying wax on the last slightly hairy part of his upper thigh.

When I came back into the medieval room, Britney stood next to the kneeling skinny girl and Patty was feeling up the chubby girl in the pillory, bending over to feel her hanging tits. She squeezed a nipple, making the girl flinch and groan. Patty looked hot in her jeans. The hot girl next door feeling up the tits of a slave girl trapped in a pillory, as if it was the most natural thing in the world to. I felt my love for her flow through me when I saw her.

"Thanks perv," Patty said when I put the bag on the bench. She came over to me, grinning at me. Then she unzipped the bag and dug up the strap on. Although she could put it on by herself, I helped her a little by holding the dildo's base against her pubic region while she tied the straps around her hips. It was hot seeing her pull the leather straps tight over her tight blue jeans. It turned me on and I felt my cock grow a little in it's cage again.

I sat back down on the wooden bench while Patty walked around the chubby girl, like a predator circling it's prey, her large artificial cock protruding from her groin. She smiled at me while she touched the slave girl's hair. Then she seemed to have an idea. She stopped in her tracks and looked around the room. When here eyes found what she was looking for, she walked up to the wall to take two pieces of rope from a collection of ropes hanging there.

"Come here perv," Patty said while she walked to the desk.

She stood behind the large chair behind the desk and I walked over to her, very aware of the four guys watching what we were doing. Patty grinned at me.

"Hold out your hand," Patty said while finding the middle of a piece of rope. I did and Patty quickly tied the rope to the ring of my wrist cuff. Then she tied the other piece of rope to the other cuff.

"I want to make sure you have a good view of this," she said while moving the chair out of the way. Then she smiled at me with her twinkling eyes. "Come, stand here," she said, pointing to the spot where the chair just stood. I did and Patty walked around the desk. I was now facing the head of the girl in the pillory, which was right in front of the desk, just 5 foot away.

"Put your chest on the desk," Patty instructed me. I bent over and did as she told. Then she took one of the ropes and pulled it, stretching my arm towards the far leg of the desk, and she tied it to the desk's leg. Then she did the same to the other arm. I was now laying face down on the desk with my arms spread wide and forward a little, unable to get up. It felt great. Kinky. I loved the feel of being tied like this. If I looked forward I could just see the face of the chubby girl in the pillory. And I could see her boobs hanging down behind the board.

Patty ran her fingertips along my flanks, making me pull the ropes in a reflex to the tickling sensation. Then she gently caressed my ass with one hand. She smacked it with her flat hand, making me grunt. My ass tingled where she had hit it. That and the position I was tied was a huge turn on for me. My cock was pushing against it's metal prison.

I was sort hoping Patty would fuck me in this position, but she didn't. She walked back to the chubby girl and ran her hand over her back again. I watched Patty. She looked so sexy with her perfect hips in her tight jeans and her large protruding rubber dick. I watched her as she slowly walked past the girl, stopping behind her.

While she stood there I couldn't really see what she was doing with the girl, but she bent forward a little and seemed to feel the girl up between her legs. The girl closed her eyes and grimaced. Maybe Patty had forced a finger up her dry pussy, or she was squeezing it maybe.

Patty looked down and let a large glob of spit drop from her mouth on the dildo. She spread it around with her hand and then apparently pushed the dildo into the girl, since the girl shrieked and moaned right after that. I was watching Patty's familiar face while she looked down, watching her beloved rubber dick enter the girl. And then she began to fuck the helpless girl.

I could see the girl's facial expression. First she went wide eyed a little and then she closed her eyes, apparently resigning to her fate of being fucked with the large dildo. At first she took it quite expressionless, she just kept her eyes closed as I watched Patty's upper body behind her move in a slow rhythm. Patty slapped the girl's voluminous ass a couple of times, making loud slapping sounds. The girl grunted and I could see her facial expression reflect the sensation of the spanks.

I noticed the guys behind the window watching the action silently. They had a little dumbfounded expression on their rough faces, as if they felt a little awkward maybe, or they just didn't want to express their feelings about the scene in front of each other. Mistress Britney stood to the side, next to the skinny girl, watching Patty fuck her slave girl.

Soon Patty increased her fucking efforts. I noticed the chubby girl's body move more on each stroke, making her hair wave in rhythm and the dangling chain swing. She still had her eyes closed, but her face started to grimace a little. I couldn't tell if it was lust or pain, but I guess it was the first.

A little later Patty fucked her forcefully. I could see it on Patty's face, she got a more determined look, and it took her more effort to move her hips, pushing the dildo in and out the girl's pussy. The girl reacted too. She now moaned a little, biting her lip. It looked sexy.

Patty and I made eye contact, staring at each other for a little while. I could see her love for me in her eyes and I was sure she could see my love for her as well. I loved sharing these kinky experiences with her, even if she was fucking a girl and I was just watching. It connected us. And it turned me on tremendously. I felt my cock leak a little precum.

I heard the guys in the hallway talk to each other and laugh a little. Britney noticed too. She stepped into the open doorway and grinned at them.

"You like watching the naked girls?" she asked them nicely.

They said something to her and I watched them grin and nod.

"If you like you can come in and check them out," Britney said. "They're slaves, they don't mind."

I felt my heartrate increase a little. I felt a little vulnerable and exposed, being tied down helplessly and naked on the large desk. I felt awkward enough laying here with these guys watching from behind the window and the thought of them entering scared me a little. But then I realized they probably didn't even want to look at me, so I'd be alright and I returned my attention back to my pretty Domme fucking a girl for the first time.

Britney stood next to the skinny girl again. The guys still watched through the window, at least for a few seconds. Then the guy with the bandana on his head stepped into the doorway. He seemed curious. And soon he was joined by the biker guy. They just stood there, watching Patty fuck the chubby girl.

Patty had slowed down a little, but the chubby slave girl was getting more into getting fucked. She was panting a little and biting her lower lip. I noticed her hands move as if she wanted to do something with them, but she couldn't of course.

"Which one do you like best?" Britney asked the guys in the doorway, smiling at them friendly. One of the bearded guys had joined them there, the other one still watched the scene through the window.

"I really like that thin girl on her knees Miss," bandana guy said, looking at her. He had some sort of hungry look in his scary looking eyes. I was wondering what was going through the skinny girl, because if he would have looked at me like that it would have scared the crap out of me.

"It's Mistress," Britney corrected him, but he didn't respond to her.

"Oh man, I'd go for those fat tits on that other girl anytime," biker guy said.

Patty looked briefly at the guys. Then she looked back into my eyes, grinning. She had fun, that was for sure. Then she looked down at the girl's ass again and started spanking her ass while she fucked her. She hit it just once in a while, just often enough to show she dominated the girl. And the girl reacted by intensifying her moans.

"Would you like to touch those tits?" Britney asked biker guy.

He didn't react immediately, but seemed to consider the option. Then he said: "Well, yeah, but wouldn't she mind?"

"I don't care if she minds," Britney said. "And she's definitely not going to stop you, so if you'd like to touch them, go ahead."

The guy didn't move, he just stared at the chubby girl getting fucked.

"I'd go for the hot brunette with the tight ass," bearded guy said softly to his coworker.

Patty heard that. Her eyes shot fire for a second when she looked at him and said: "Go ahead, make a move. I'll cut off your balls and fuck the hole it leaves with this dildo until your guts fall out of your ass."

The guy went white as a ghost for a second while the other guys laughed. I had to suppress a chuckle too.

"She's not a slave, she's a Domme and she's off limits to you," Mistress Britney stated clearly, grinning. "And she means what she said, so just don't even think about her." She paused. "But the other girls are slaves, you can touch those and fuck them for all I care. So, go on, take a closer look if you like."

Patty sped up the pace again, pounding the dildo into the chubby girl, making her tits wiggle and making her moan loud. The girl was getting pretty turned on if you'd ask me. Her mouth was open and her eyes were closed and I could see her hands clench to fists every now and then.

The guys just stood there, looking at the scene, but I noticed their interest in what was happening on their faces. Biker guy's eyes were glued to the hanging boobs of the chubby girl, swinging in the air as Patty pounded her pussy forcefully. And bandana guy was staring at the skinny girl. He would have undressed her with his eyes if she hadn't been naked already. I could tell he wanted to go for it, but he just didn't have the guts yet.

Then biker guy stepped toward towards the chubby girl. He tried to make it look like he was real confident when he reached down and squeezed a boob, making the girl, who couldn't see him, shriek for a moment, but I could see on his face he was actually pretty shy about touching her. His move was enough encouragement for bandana guy to walk over to the skinny girl. Then he stood there, looking down on the naked blonde, seemingly not knowing what to do with her now he had gotten close.

"So I can just touch her?" he asked Britney.

"Yes, she won't stop you," she answered, chuckling.

I noticed Patty grin when she said that, but the guy just looked at the skinny girl again. He bent over a little and touched her boob. The girl hardly even moved. She just let him feel her up. The guy cupped her small tit for a few seconds and then he fondled the nipple, squeezing it a little. I noticed a big grin appear on his face and the hungry look in his crazy eyes intensified.

Biker guy was having his fun with the chubby girl's nipples as he stood there bending down, resting one hand on the back of the moaning girl. I could just see his hand squeeze the soft flesh of her boob.

Patty slapped the girl's ass hard a couple of times, making her squeal, before stepping back, pulling the dildo out of her.

"Well, that was fun," she said, panting a little. Then she just walked away, in my direction. She disappeared from my limited view, I guess she sat down on the chair that was standing somewhere behind me.

"Well, it seems like her pussy is available again," Britney said to biker guy. "If you like you could have a go at it."

Biker guy stood up straight. I could see his work pants bulging with an erection. He ran his hand across the soft skin of the pilloried girl. It seemed to me he was thinking about it. Then, without looking at anyone he said: "I wouldn't mind fucking her, to be honest."

"Go ahead," Britney said.

Still avoiding all eye contact the guy walked towards the girl's back side. He touched her ass and then let his hand glide between her legs. He grinned.

"She's soaking wet," he said. I saw his eyes twinkle and that's when I knew he was going to do it.

And he did. He unzipped his work pants, just out of my view for him standing straight behind the girl. He looked down and then I saw the girl's eyes widen again and she moaned loudly when he penetrated her.

Biker guy just looked at her ass, not wanting to make any eye contact with anyone, while he started to fuck her. His grin made obviously clear he was liking it though.

Bandana guy peeked over his shoulder and saw his coworker fuck the chubby girl. That was all the encouragement he needed.

"Wanna suck my dick girl?" he asked, looking at the skinny girl. I couldn't see her face and she didn't nod or anything. He unzipped his work pants and lowered them a little. Then he dug around in his underwear and pulled a really long and thin, almost hard cock out. It had a kind of a weird bend in it. I thought it was the ugliest cock I'd ever seen. He put his hand on the girl's blonde hair, aimed his cock at her face and moved forward, entering the girl's mouth. The girl started to bob her head on it, as if it was the most natural thing in the world to her to suck a stranger's cock.

I felt my cock leak more precum at the sight of these slave girls getting used by total strangers. A few seconds later I felt Patty's hand on my back. She leaned forward a little so I could hear her well when she softly said: "You're leaking perv." Then she ruffled my hair.

I wanted to look at her, but I couldn't turn my head that way, so I just looked at the chubby girls face while Patty gently stroked my hair. The girl seemed to be closing in on an orgasm. Her eyes were open, but she didn't really look at anything. Her cheeks were blushing.