My Best Friend is a Domme Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it perv, show your plugged ass to the world," she said.

That's when I realized there were people sitting behind me. They've seen me in worse situations, but still, exposing my ass to them like that felt... kinky I guess. I kept giving little kisses on her boot and tried to look up at her, but I couldn't really make that bend, so I focused on the heavy boot again while I kept kissing it. I'm not a true boot lover like some guys I've seen in videos, but to be honest, kissing her boot like that with all those people around me, including the slaves, watching me, was a real turn on.

She let me kiss her boot for a minute or so and then she said: "Okay perv, that's enough. You can stand up."

I got up and looked right at her grinning face. She quickly stepped forward and hugged me, pressing her lovely body against mine. Her three inch thick soles made her a little taller than me, making me feel small and submissive. I could smell the latex of her dress and feel it's slick but gripping surface against my body, adding to my arousal. She put her arms around me and caressed my back, whispering to me: "Good perv. I love you."

"I love you too," I whispered back. I really did, I could feel it flow through me.

By the time she broke the hug a few seconds later, my cock was pressing against the bars of it's cage. I noticed the slave boy looking at us while the girls just looked straight out.

"Now, go get our toys and meet me in the medical room," Patty said.

"Yes ma'am," I said and I was about to walk to the seating area when I realized our bag was still in the medieval room. I followed Patty into the corridor, watching her hips sway as she walked in front of me on those sexy boots. Her bubble butt moved so sexy, stretching the rubber on every step she took. She turned left into the first room to the left and I continued to the second room.

I noticed there were beds on the walls of the cells, two above each other, mounted on hinges and held in place by a thick metal chains. The girls' cell had two beds folded out, the boy's cell just one and on the floor of each cell was a large, metal bucket on the hardwood floor, servicing as make shift toilet for the coming night.

I collected the bag and the used strap on that was still laying on the floor where Patty had dropped it after fucking me with it this afternoon.

When I entered the medical room, Patty was standing next to the gyno chair, smiling at me. I put the used strap on in the sink and handed her the bag, which she placed on a metal table on wheels next to the chair.

"Hop on perv," she said. Her voice sounded real warm. She wasn't acting at all now that we were alone.

I climbed onto the scary looking chair. The seat was high up and completely flat with a half circular cutout near the groin area. The backrest was really high and flat as well. It was raised at about 45 degrees, making it an awkward position to sit in. The thin padding beneath the dark green leather made it feel pretty hard as well. This really was a medical chair, build for practicality and not for comfort, that much was clear.

Patty took one of my legs and gently guided it onto the leg support, which felt cold and hard beneath the back of my knee and calf. She strapped my leg down on it using the thick, heavy duty leather strap. She grinned at me before tying down the other leg as well. The position I was in, with my legs up heigh and spread wide apart felt really kinky. That and the anticipation of what she was going to do to me in this torturous looking chair turned me on tremendously.

Patty smiled at me. "I really have no idea how this chair works," she confessed. "But your legs seem to be in the right position. Let's see where your hands can go." She moved to my side and explored the outlines of the backrest. "Oh, I see," she said. "Put your hands above your head."

I did as she instructed. She took both my wrists and hooked my cuffs to a buckle that seemed to be attached to the edge of the backrest, locking my hands above and behind my head and pinning my head between my upper arms.

"Now, that's better," she said, smiling her evil grin, her eyes twinkling. Then she ran her hand across my exposed chest. She briefly pinched a nipple before letting her hand slide down my belly towards my groin, teasingly slowly. She caressed the inside of my thigh. Her touches made me very aware about how exposed my body was in this position.

She leaned forward and licked my nipple while absent mindedly caressing my belly. She sucked it into her mouth, making me sigh. It felt hot. And then she gently bit down on my nipple and pulled it with her teeth, making me grunt in pain, and a little in fear to be honest since there was nothing I could have done if she had decided to bite it off. But she just pulled it with her teeth for a couple of seconds and then she let go of it before she traced my chest with her tongue, moving to my armpit. She made her tongue soft and licked my armpit with a couple of long licks, making me moan. Never had I know how hot it felt to be licked in your armpit. It made my cock throb and fight it's cage. God, she really knew how to turn me on.

She licked my neck a couple of times, and then my chin. Then she kissed me, forcing her tongue inside my mouth. Our tongues played a little. Then she gently bit my lower lip before sucking my tongue into her mouth. She turned me on so much I was panting. I unconsciously tried to move my hands down so I could touch her, stroke her hair, caress her cheek, anything, but of course I couldn't. It was hot and frustrating at the same time.

When she broke the kiss she stared into my eyes, her face a few inches in front of mine, licking her lips as she often did after we had kissed. She smiled. I smiled. God, I loved this woman, this girl next door in her latex dress who loved tying up her best friend and drive him crazy by licking and kissing him everywhere.

Her hand traced downwards across my chest and belly again. When she looked down she noticed how hard my cock was, fighting it's steel prison, pushing the heavy metal cage way up, making the ring tug on my balls.

"Ooh, look how hard you're getting perv," she said, grinning at me. "You like it when I tie you down?"

"Yes," I said softly.

She grabbed my nipple, pulling it and twisting it, making me moan. "Yes what?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes Miss Patty," I quickly said, correcting myself.

"Good perv," she said, smiling at me. Then she kissed me again, just a short kiss with a little tongue action.

She walked to our toy bag and came back with our ball gag with the purple rubber ball. She smiled as I opened my mouth for it. She pushed the ball between my teeth and leaned in to fasten the straps behind my head. She tied it pretty tight, making the leather straps pull the corners of my mouth.

"This is not really for you," she said softly while she was fastening it. "It's for me. I'll keep kissing you all night if you don't put something in your mouth." Then she looked at me, grinning. "And besides, you look really, really hot with that big ball in your mouth."

I would have smiled if I could. I could faintly see my own reflection in the newly installed window and from what I saw, she was right. I looked kinda hot.

Patty slowly walked along the wall with all the shelves with gear, her eyes scanned all the things laying there. "Let's see what kind of tools we have here," she softly said, more to herself then to me.

She came back with a pair of nipple clamps. They were made of metal and had black plastic coverings on the ends. Patty put a nipple between one of the clamps and squeezed it shut while using a little turn wheel to tighten them. The clamps didn't really hurt, but she kept tightening them until I grunted from the pressure on my sensitive nipple. She smiled at me before walking around to the other side of the chair to put the other clamp on. Again she waited for me to grunt before she stopped tightening it. Then she took the thin chain connecting the clamps and pulled it gently to make sure they wouldn't come off too easily. They hurt a little, but it was a sexy kind of pain, nothing like the clover clamps we had used before.

She scanned the shelves again and came back with a Wartenberg wheel. It had a single spiked wheel on the end of it's stainless steel handle.

"Let's see what this can do," she said before running it over my chest. She didn't really press on it, she just ran it slowly down towards my belly button, giving a mild tickling sensation as the spikes touched my skin one by one. Patty kept looking at my eyes to gage my reaction.

She ran it back up again, slowly increasing the pressure on the spikes. The sensation went from a tickling sensation to uncomfortable feeling pinpricks and as she put more and more pressure on it, it began to hurt more and more. I grunted against my ball gag when the sensation shifted from hurting a little to downright painful. Patty grinned at the sound.

Then she put the pinwheels on the sensitive skin of the back of my raised upper arm. She slowly ran it down towards my armpit. The sensation felt totally different here since the skin here was much more sensitive. It sent goosebumps over my body. She rolled it down, across my armpit, then across my flanks. There she pressed down harder, making me pull my bonds and grunt at the painful pinpricks on bearing down on my ribs.

Patty took her time examining my reactions as she rolled the pinwheel across different parts of my unprotected body. She tried running it up and down my belly, quickly. Then she traced the insides of my thighs. She tried the wheel out on the soles of my feet, making me giggle, not from joy but from the horrible sensation. She tried it on the top of my foot and that just felt downright painful. It wasn't necessarily the pinwheel that tortured me, it was mostly not knowing where those damned pins would hit my helpless body next. It was scary. And very hot.

She ran the wheels along the inside of my thigh again, from my knee to my groin. It made me nervous. I could handle the wheel on my body, but I was a little scared of how it would feel on my genitals. Luckily for me my cock was protected by it's trusty chastity cage, but my balls were not. When Patty held my balls in her hand and ran the wheel on it I could really feel how much more sensitive that skin was. She was careful and she didn't press down on the wheel much, so It hurt just a little, but it felt really scary to have those spikes press onto the skin of my unprotected balls. It made me groan and I drooled around the big ball in my mouth.

She had a little fun running the spiked teeth across my balls in various directions. Then she took my cage in her hand and very gently rolled a few teeth through the elongated hole of the cage where the slit of my cockhead was exposed. I felt a sharp pain on the most sensitive part of my cock and it made me scream against my ball gag and trust my bound legs. That was truly a horrible feeling and I was very glad she only traced it three times. It had me panting and sweating a little. Patty loved it though, judging by the grin on her face.

"You're leaking a lot of precum," she said, smiling at me. Then she leaned forward and put my cage into her mouth while looking up at me. I could feel the warmth of her mouth and I felt her tongue slide up and down the gap in my cage, across the slit of my penis. God, that felt good. I moaned again and some more drool escaped my mouth, running down my chin and landing on my upper chest. I furiously hoped she would take the cage off and suck my cock, but she didn't.

"Let see what else we've got," Patty said when she stood up and she walked towards the shelves again. She put the pinwheel back and a few seconds later she came back carrying a black butt plug with a long tube and a squeeze ball on the end.

She stood between my widely spread and raised legs, grinning at me, and put the butt plug on the seat, next to my butt.

It was then when I noticed Britney and her slaves walking through the corridor. When she passed the open door to the medical room, she said: "Wait here number three."

The boy stopped in front of the doorway. He had his hands tied to the ring on his metal collar with black rope, making it impossible to use his hands to keep his cock out of sight as he usually did. He looked inside the room, shyly but curious to what we were doing in there. Britney took her girls further down the corridor, to the medieval room I presumed.

Patty and I both noticed the naked slave boy standing there, but we ignored him. Patty just took hold of the metal plug I had in my ass. She moved it a little and turned it around. I relaxed my sphincter when she started to pull on it gently. It took a little effort to get my ass to pass the widest part, but then it just came out immediately. She put it in the sink with the used strap on, grabbed our lube from our toy bag and returned to stand between my tied legs. She played a with my exposed balls briefly while smiling at me. She looked awesome standing there in her tight latex dress, looking down at my exposed groin and ass.

Britney came into the room, pushing the boy inside as well.

"Do you mind if I'm here?" she asked.

"No, not at all," Patty answered.

"Good. I caught this slave playing with his cock while drooling over the girls and I need to make sure that doesn't happen again," Britney said.

"I wasn't jerking off," the boy said. He sounded like he had told her before and she hadn't believed him.

Britney sighed. Then she grabbed a black ball gag from a shelf and quickly strapped it on the guy, forcing the rubber ball into his mouth.

"When I say you were touching, you were touching," she said as she fastened the straps. "And I didn't say you were jerking off, but you were playing with it, weren't you?"

The boy nodded, resigning to his fate.

Patty chuckled and ran her hands down my thighs, returning my attention to her again. Then she put a glob of lube on two fingers and pressed them against my asshole, lubing it up gently. A few seconds later, she pushed a finger inside. Since I just had the large butt plug pass my sphincter, it was quite easy to relax and Patty noticed, pressing a second finger and then third finger inside of me. She finger fucked me a little before I felt her fingers look for my prostate. When she found it, it send a wave of pleasure through me and I moaned. She massaged it gently, watching my face, looking for the responses indicating she had hit the right spot. Her free hand was absent mindedly playing with my balls, running her thumb over them.

She rubbed my p-spot for a little while before taking her fingers out. She used the lube on her fingers to lube up the black butt plug and then she put it's thin point against my asshole. Most of it just slid right in, only the last half inch or so needed some pressure from her and some concentration from me to get it to pass, but it went in fairly easily. It felt completely different from the metal plug I had in there before. Patty pulled it a little, making sure it was securely in it's place.

When she stepped away for a few seconds to get a towel to wipe her hands on, I noticed Britney was putting a black latex straight jacket onto the boy. He was standing there with his arms in the long sleeves, the straps on the sleeves bungling down, while Britney was fastening the straps on the back. His smooth cock seemed to be half hard.

Patty returned and grabbed the bulb of the inflatable butt plug. She grinned at me and squeezed it. And again. And again. I felt the plug in my ass grow pretty quickly with each squeeze of my Domme's hand. It inflated way faster than my inflatable prostate stimulator did, and this plug also seemed to expand more in width than in length as well, spreading my insides wide and pressing on my prostate with increasing pressure. It grew and grew until I went wide eyed, almost sure that if she squeezed it a few times more I would explode. She read my face though and stopped, grinning widely at me.

"I love how your eyes get all wide and panicky when I inflate things in your ass," she said. Then she deflated the large bulb in my butt, extracting a muffled sigh of relief from me. And then she pumped it up again until I thought I couldn't handle any more squeezes of the bulb.

Patty looked at me. I could almost see her thinking about what more she wanted to do to me.

"Do you know if I can lower the backrest on this thing?" she asked Britney.

"Sure," Britney answered as she was fastening the boy's arms behind his back. "There is a wheel on the right side, you can turn that to lower it."

Patty looked and I knew she found it when I felt the backrest turn backwards very slowly. I was unable to do anything about it as it lowered and lowered, until I was laying flat on my back, staring at the ceiling. In this position I felt even more exposed and vulnerable then when I sat up half way.

"Well, this slave won't be playing with his cock anymore, that's for sure," Britney said. I tried to look her way, but I couldn't see too much since my own upper arm was in the way and my collar prevented me from lifting my head very far, but I could just make out the boy standing there with his arms crossed and tied behind his back.

"He seems to like it though," Patty pointed out. "He's still hard."

"Yeah, he is," Britney said.

"Maybe you should let him cum before putting him in his cell?" Patty suggested. "That will keep him from getting turned on, at least for a little while."

"I was just thinking that," Britney said. "Maybe I should put up the milking machine and milk him dry, but I don't really want to go through all the work of putting it up and cleaning it afterwards, so I'm not sure yet."

Patty walked over to her. They talked softly, but I could just hear how Patty asked about the milking machine and Britney giving a brief explanation on how it worked. Then they mumbled a little to each other before Patty came back.

"Comfy?" she asked me, grinning at me, when she stood next to me.

I nodded. I could hold out like this for a little while. My ass felt uncomfortably full though, I was kinda hoping she would let at least a little air out of the plug.

"Good," she said. Then she took the chain of the nipple clamps in her hand and pulled it gently, making the dull radiating pain in my nipples intensify to a more severe, pulling pain and I grunted against the ball gag.

She played with the chain for a couple of seconds, watching my reactions to the sensations it caused. When she had her fun, she turned the wheel on the clamp on my left nipple and I felt the pressure release slowly, making blood flow to the parts of my sensitive nipple that had been devoid of blood supply for some time. It hurt a little, but it felt nothing like removing our own clover clamps.

As soon as the clamp was loose enough to slip off my nipple, Patty bent forward and sucked my aching nipple into her warm mouth. She licked it, making the pain intensify for a few seconds before it started fading and soon I was really enjoying her warm tongue on my nipple.

Then she walked around the table to the other side to remove the clamp on that side as well. And again, as soon as the clamp came off, she sucked my nipple into her mouth, kissing it, tonguing it. It made me moan a little. I loved the feel of her sucking my nipple and the feel of her long hair on my chest.

Loud slaps echoed through the tiled room, coming from Britney's direction. I couldn't see, but it sounded like she hit his ass with something like a wooden paddle. I heard the boy grunt at each slap.

Patty gave my chest a few kisses, slowly making a trail of kisses upwards to my neck, then to my cheek and then she stuck her tongue in my ear, making me moan against my gag. I loved it when she did that. It made my cock twitch in it's cage.